I Flashed a Government Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I was laying on my bed touching myself and reliving the events of the previous day. Mommy came in and I stopped but she said, "Go ahead and finish. You deserve to after what you did for me."

"What did I do?"

"You taught me something that made screwing you dad more fun."

"I took my bath last night and then walked through the house naked in front of your Daddy. I told him if he would go take a bath, I would screw him."

"Then while he was in the bathtub I played with myself until I almost came. I stopped and just kept the fire smoldering until he came in. Then he screwed me and I went over the edge very quick." "I have never cum while I was being screwed. He told me this morning that he thought he was ridding a bucking horse."

"Tonight I am going to get him to eat my waxed pussy."

"You will be a little soar from the waxing tonight." I told her. "The first time it was like a rug burn for me."

"OK. Tomorrow I will get him to do it."

"Let me go get my waxing kit I keep hid up at my fort. Then we will take care of you."

I ran up the hill to my fort and got the hidden wax kit. Then down at the house I told Mommy to put a towel on her bed. I took a pair of scissors and trimmed her up as much as I could while my wax was warming up. Then I spread the wax over half of her pussy hair and pulled it off. She yelped and I gave her a mirror to look at the difference.

"Should we leave it like it is? I ask mischievously.

"No I want to surprise your Daddy tomorrow night"

We finished the waxing and I started applying a moisturizer to help with the pain she had.

Then I kissed her right above her pussy like you would a baby that was hurt. I smelled a very strong scent of arousal when I did. "Mommy, are you getting horny?" I ask.

"Yes. I think you messing with my pussy and the pain of the hair removal is what did it.The kiss didn't help either."

I bent forward and ran my tongue up her hairless slit. "MMM, that tastes good."

"MMM, it felt good too"

"You made me cum yesterday, let me make you cum today."

She pulled her legs up and spread them so I could reach her pussy and then I started licking her the way Homer had done me. I ran my fingers into her pussy and started screwing her with 2 fingers as I batted her clit with my tongue. She came quickly and then pulled me up to her and kissed me on the lips.

"We shouldn't do this very often. It feels good but I don't want to get hooked on eating your pussy." She told me.

We hugged for a while and then she went in to take her bath.

"Mommy, I have a date with Homer. Can I go for a ride with him out on the old mine road and look at the stars?"

"Yes, but you have to stay gone until 10 o'clock. I will have your Daddy bring home the makings of a wiener roast. You can take a little firewood and you 2 can roast the dogs over a fire. I will keep your Daddy busy all evening."

"OK"

I sent a text to Homer telling him I wanted to go out to the Mine Road after he got off from work.

"Do you still want me to come by during lunch too?" he text back.

"Yes"

"OK"

Homer and I had a good time and Mommy and Daddy did too. I will have to tell you those stories later.

12