I Forgot About It

Story Info
Live in GF found kinky toy I had forgotten about.
2.9k words
4.63
46.6k
73
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duke567
Duke567
189 Followers

When I asked her to move in, I had completely forgot that I had ever even had that.

About three weeks after we got her moved into my condo, I saw it. When I was getting ready to head out to work that Wednesday morning, it was just sitting there on the top of all my socks in my top drawer with a note. Everything about Kayla was sexy; her long brown hair, her blue eyes, her slender neck, her ample chest, her firm ass, even her handwriting was sexy.

"This looks fun! Want to play?"

That's all the note said. I hadn't even thought about it for a couple years, but as soon as I saw it with that note, my cock got instantly hard, quickly growing to it's full length. Obviously my cock wanted to play.

I wasn't going to be able to get the chastity cage locked onto my cock while it was that rampant. I didn't have a monster cock, but a respectable if not average 6 inches. Kayla had already left for work, so I had to get the cage on by myself. First I thought of masturbating to get my cock to soften, but that seemed to defeat the purpose of the game. So I opted for a frozen bag of peas. It took a few minutes to get my cock to shrink. Being a 'grower', it was important to have a rather small cock cage, otherwise when my cock shrunk down to its fully flaccid size, the cage would literally just fall off. This cage was very small. I had to make sure my cock was almost numb from the cold of the freezer bag in order to work it into the cage.

Once installed, I picked up the lock, and noticed the keys were missing. Oh well, I was sure Kayla would be taking care of them herself. How else were you supposed to play a game with a cock cage. As soon as my cock started thawing out, it was immediately tight in its prison. Fuck, this cage was so small I couldn't grow at all. Thinking about Kayla teasing my locked up cock wasn't helping my cramped situation.

I finished getting ready for work, and headed out the door. My cramped cock wouldn't let me forget about Kayla's game my whole way into work. Shortly after I got to my desk, I got a text from Kayla

-You in?

Yes!-

-Good, I have plans

Oh ya? Like what-

-( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

Then came a picture of her legs under her desk. She had pulled up her skirt a bit and I could see the top of her stocking, and a glimpse of suspenders. OMG, what was she wearing to work. Well obviously very sexy lingerie. My cock stiffened but was immediately met with the metal bars of the chastity cage ruthlessly limiting its growth. Maybe that was a good thing; I would have had an obvious, rather embarrassing boner.

I tried to get work done, but was constantly distracted. It was either a woman walking by and I would start to wonder what she would think if she know what I was wearing, or Kayla would send another text teasing me. Finally at noon, she sent another text.

-I'm getting bored.

That's not good-

You've kept me excited-

all morning

-Can you excited me?

How-

-Would you send me

a picture? <3

OMG-

Give me a minute-

And off I went to the men's room. On the way I decided maybe it would be best to use the single occupancy restroom. It was really intended for trans individuals, but this seemed like a good time to take advantage of the extra privacy. It turned out to be a wise choice because things got rather hot. As soon as I sent the picture, Kayla texted back.

-Wow, it's so cute

Thank, not exactly what a-

guy wants to hear his girl

friend say about his junk

-It looks so small in there.

Just then a picture arrived from her, she had her shirt unbuttoned, showing off her lacey bra, and her leg cocked to the side, causing her skirt to ride up, showing off her stocking tops. And there between her lushes breasts sat the key to the cage, hanging from a gold chain. My cock almost burst out cage in half. She then sent a picture with her hand under her skirt, clearly rubbing her pussy. My cock started to ache.

The rest of the work day was a blur. I couldn't stop fantasizing about Kayla in her sexy lingerie. I couldn't help but wonder if any of her co-workers had seen the key. To an unsuspecting person, it looked just like a interesting piece of jewelry. But to someone in the know, it was quite distinctive, they would know exactly what it was for.

----------------

When I walked in the door after work, Kayla was standing there in her short skirt from the earlier text message picture. I could clearly see the black bra through her tight white button up shirt. She unbuttoned my shirt and tore it off me. She then sat me down on a kitchen chair and gave me a sexy strip tease with music and dimmed lights. My cock was screaming to get free, but the steel cage kept it under control.

Once Kayla was completely naked, she sat on my lap, facing away from me. She started rubbing her pussy. I quickly started to 'help' by grabbing a breast with one hand and rubbing her taught stomach with the other. As she pushed her ass against my caged member, I slid my hand down and sank two finders into her pussy as I pinched then pulled on her nipple. With a sharp gasp, Kayla through her head back onto my shoulder and I gently bit her neck. As my teeth sank into her she started convulsing and cursing, her pussy clamping down on my fingers as her orgasm shook her.

I carried her to the bed, and more gently began to kiss my way down to her pussy. When I reached her clit, she inhaled. My cock felt like a starving prisoner, jealous of my tongue. Slowly, Kayla build back up toward another orgasm. Just when she was getting close, I reached up, pinched her nipple again, and lightly bit her clit. Immediate fireworks ensued.

Kayla had just had two amazing orgasms, and my poor tightly locked cock had had nothing but frustration.

-----------------

Once she had caught her breath from her latest orgasm, Kayla sate up against the head board of our bed. "We probably should talk. I really enjoyed teasing you today and I would like to figure out where we are going from here. When did you start getting interested in this 'fetish'?"

Still really horny after giving Kayla multiple orgasms while being denied my own I found it easier to discuss my past. "I guess I first ran into it on the internet four or five years ago. It became my biggest fantasy. My ex felt confused by it and ended up leaving me. She thought that I didn't want HER anymore. After we had broken up, I did some self locking with this cage, but always wanted to have someone act as a keyholder.

"When we started dating, I kind of put it out of my mind. We have been having such amazing sex this last year, I honestly forgot all about it."

"Well, was today everything you fantasized it would be?" Kayla asked.

"Oh god yes, and more."

"So,..." she paused, "do you want me to let you out for some relief?"

"Yes, but..." now I paused, "the point of this 'game' is that I don't get a say, it really is up to you. As long as you want, I want to stay locked. Whether you want to keep it locked up because you are having fun teasing me, if you are getting turned on by make me wait, if you just like having me desperately horny, or whatever other reason you may have, I will patiently wait. The Idea of you getting satisfying orgasms, while you 'force' me to remain locked up and horney, makes me, well, horney.

"Yes, I desperately want to fuck you till I have an explosive orgasm, but I also crave the denial. The surge of hormones is like a drug; it can become addictive. And I also love the feelings of the sexual overload, kind of like when I was a 19 years old horny teenager."

"Well then, it's settled," Kayla declared, "your staying locked up for at lease one more day, maybe a few days. So, how long is the longest you have ever stayed locked up?"

"With my ex, about two days. When I was self locking, I came up with some ingenious ways to insure I didn't have access to the keys. I think I managed to stay locked up for about 10 days at the longest. I had left the keys at the office in my desk before I left for a vacation. Seeing all the girls in their bikinis at the pool while I couldn't even get an erection was sweet torture."

"10 days is a long time," Kayla responded, "was there physical discomfort or health issues?"

"Physical discomfort? Well yes, I was watching a lot of porn and reading a lot of erotic stories while locked up. Not only would my cock ache, but if a guy is sexually simulated continuously for too long without release, his nuts will start to ache, then burn, along with abdominal pain. That's what people often call Blue Balls. Reading online, I don't think there is any health issues from it. If there was too much fluid built up, it would just leak out during the stimulation, or as a nocturnal emission during sleep; you know, a wet dream. Our bodies are designed to deal with this."

"Your ex really didn't enjoy the top notch oral sex and the multiple orgasms?"

"I don't think she was able to let loose and enjoy herself. She kept trying to rationalize how it was that I didn't want to orgasm. She thought that must mean that I wasn't attracted to her anymore. But of course, it was just the opposite. I had trusted her enough to talk to her about this, admittedly, embarrassing fetish. And her trying it out made me feel even closer to her. But she kept asking why I wasn't attracted to her anymore, was there something wrong with me, was I gay. It caused so many insecurities in her."

"Well I think she missed out." Kayla started gently pushing me down towards her crotch, I got the hint that she was getting turned on by our talk and I started to use my tongue to work her slowly toward another orgasm. "I'm sure enjoying this fetish of yours so far."

----------------

I was so horny, I didn't sleep well. I kept waking up dry humping Kayla's butt. I ended up waking up about a half hour before I needed to for work. I got ready, but had some extra time, so I made us a quick breakfast. Before we each left for work, I kissed Kayla with a untypically passionate kiss. As she left the door, she gave me a wink and told me she was looking forward to tonight. I went to work horny and locked up tight. Kayla sent me some more teasing text messages, keeping my cock fighting to break free all day.

That evening was a Thursday. By the time I got home, Kayla was already there, and had put on a black lacy underwear set; bra, panties, and stockings, they key on its golden chain dangling between between her bra cups. Her nipples stood erect, pushing invitingly outwards through the lace tiring to contain them. As soon as the door was closed she kissed me passionately while holding my balls and locked cock in one hand. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to play, but that I was going to be left denied.

Kayla drug me to the living room couch, and undressed me. She pushed me down onto the couch straddled my chest looking towards my cock. Kayla rubbed my balls for a couple of minutes while I enjoyed a beautiful view of her ass. When I whimpered, she unlocked and removed the cage.

"Don't get any ideas, this is just a warm up", she breathed as she started stroking my fast growing cock. As it reached full hardness she asked rhetorically, "how does it all fit in that tiny cage?"

"God that feels good. You've kept me so horny all day."

"Good" she said as she backed up, placing her pussy just out of reach of my tongue. "Do you want to sample my tasty pussy?"

"Please, yes! I'm so horny I just need something."

Kayla obliged, moving back just a little farther. I eagerly dug into the treat starting by sucking on one pussy lip, then the other. Back at the first, I snaked my tongue out grazed her clit. While she continued stroking my cock, I started running my tongue up then down from bottom to top of here pussy, giving her clit a quick swirl each time I reached the top. When her breathing started to get jagged, I sucked her clit into my lips, and flicked it over and over with my tongue. As Kayla came with a loud groan, she let go of my cock just as I almost went over the edge and firmly squeezed my balls. As her orgasm slowly receded, my orgasm never quite came. My cock twitched and pulsed, but couldn't quit get over the edge.

Kayla collapsed, planting a couple of cute kisses on the side of my raging erection. After a couple minutes she sent me to the kitchen to get the frozen bag of peas. Once shrunk down by the cold, Kayla installed the cage. locking it with a click.

Sitting up on the couch, we snuggled together and watched a Netflix show. When we went to bed later, Kayla had me 'service' her again. She fell right to sleep after, while once again I struggled to find peace.

Friday was the much the same. I made breakfast, and Kayla teased me all day on text. After work we met up at a local pub for dinner. We sat on the same side of the table and had a couple drinks and a good meal. The whole time I kept looking down the front of Kayla's shirt, and she kept rubbing my caged cock through my jeans.

Back at home, Kayla reveled a new set of sexy underwear she had bought during her lunch break. We started with almost a replay of the previous night. Only after edging me and having an orgasm of her own, Kayla shimmied forward, and engulfed my cock inside her hot wet pussy. I came almost instantly, bucking my cock all the way into her as hard as I could, over and over. Just as I started worrying my cock was going to get soft and disappoint her, Kayla had another body shaking orgasm.

--------------------

Saturday afternoon, Kayla asked it I wanted to play our game some more. Excitedly I agreed. She told me to go lock up. When I got back she was wearing only her silky bra, and rubbing her pussy with a small vibrator.

"Ok, I want to play a game" she started.

"Sounds fun, what are the rules?" I asked.

"Well, I don't think I have the cruelty needed to keep you locked for very long."

"It's not cruel if I asked for it", I commented.

"Well still, so we play the game. It's simple. We use a deck of cards. Each day we have 'relations', you pull a card. If it is a Queen, you win, and you get an orgasm."

"Ok, so what is that? About 1 in 13 odds?" I asked.

"Something like that. Since you just locked up, we'll start the drawings tomorrow."

As my hornyness level started to ramp up with my cock once again locked, I attacked her, 'forcing' her to have several orgasms. I started with the vibrator she had been teasing herself with, then progressed on to oral.

Sunday came, and that evening I drew a card. 7 of clubs. Oh well, it would be no fun it I got out on the first day. But to my surprise, Kayla put the 7 back into the deck.

Same thing 5 days in a row, with the old card going back in followed by by cock getting denied while Kayla had orgasms. Finally, the following Friday, I got the Queen of Hearts. Apparently she had planned a theme for each queen. Hearts was a fast hard titty fuck followed by slow passionate missionary sex. It was amazing, after a full week of denial with so much. Two orgasms with almost no recovery time.

To my horror, Kayla informed me that the Queen of hearts wasn't going back in the deck. I instantly realized the cunny of this game. Each time I was going to have worse and worse odds. By the end, I would have only a 1 in 49 odds each day.

Shit, what had I gotten myself into? But as I thought of only 3 more orgasm over the next likely 100 or more days, my cock betrayed me and started growing again. I had asked for it, and oh boy was I going to get it.

"Better go get the bag of frozen peas."

Duke567
Duke567
189 Followers