I Forgot My Swim Trunks!

Story Info
His swim trunks got left behind. Fortunately, she had extra.
2.6k words
4.46
11.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to get on the beach!" Said Sarah.

We were sitting on the transfer bus, waiting to get to our hotel. The coconut trees and flowering shrubs around the carpark were a world different from the snow at home. I was breathing a sigh of relief that the flight had gone so smoothly. Now we just needed to get to the hotel and check in.

Sure enough, check-in had no hitches, and we were in our room, looking out over the pool before we knew it.

"Beach, Pool or lunch?" I asked Sarah.

"How about we get ready to swim, then go get lunch on the beach?" She replied.

"Sounds good to me!" I said as I opened my suitcase.

It was our first time to an all-inclusive. We had saved up for a year to have our beach vacation and we were really looking forward to our adults only resort. Sun, drinks, food, and swimming in the ocean were all calling for us. Except for one problem.

"Sarah, I can't find my swim trunks. Have you seen them?

"I'm sure I saw them at home" she answered. "Did you forget to put them in?"

"Oh no!" I exclaimed. "I must have. My shorts aren't suitable for swimming, Do you think the gift shop will have some?"

"Well, we can take a look, but you can always wear some of my bottoms." Sarah teased.

"How about we go get lunch and take a look in the hotel shop?"

"We can try that," said Sarah as she deftly flicked a pair of black bikini bottoms my way.

Lunch was fine, but I was annoyed at having forgotten my swim trunks and had a hard time fully enjoying it. I was a bit pushy to get to the shop to try to remedy my forgetfulness as quickly as possible.

"$105 for a pair of swim trunks! We don't have that in our budget!" I moaned.

"My offer still stands." Said Sarah. "There are lots of Europeans around, nobody will notice you in my bottoms, and nobody really cares what you wear."

I sighed with rejection. Back in the room I picked up the bottoms she had offered. They really weren't much different than a speedo, and they would fully cover me. As I put them on, I realized that, in fact, I was a little excited to be wearing Sarah's swimsuit. It fit nicely and was incredibly comfortable. I still wasn't sure about being in public wearing it, but I didn't have lot of choice.

I also realized that nobody was going to be looking at me. Sarah put on her white bikini. It showed lots of cleavage and barely covered her front. When she turned around, I realized that she was wearing a thong.

"You look amazing!" I said as I stared. "I forgot how nice your bum was. Are you sure you are OK with everyone else seeing it too?"

"They can look," she responded, "but only you can touch!" She said as she came in for a big hug.

We ventured out of the room to explore and go for a swim. I was certainly self conscious, but I quickly realized that I didn't stand out at all. My swimsuit looked like half of the other guys on the beach.

We collected some towels and headed for the beach. Dropping our towels onto an empty lounger, we ran down to the ocean. I made sure that she was ahead of me so that I could watch her nice bum. I suspect that anyone looking closely could see that the front of my swimsuit was holding something that it wasn't designed for.

After a few minutes of paddling and jumping waves, I remembered what I was wearing. "This suit feels great," I told Sarah, "no binding, so flexible, and not pinching anything. I think it turns out that forgetting my trunks might not have been that big of an issue. I guess I'll be wearing this all week."

"You can always wear one of my thongs!" suggested Sarah.

"Um, I really don't think they would contain me, and I'm not sure I'm ready to have my bum on display. And your color choices might not really suit me anyway, I know you like pastels."

"We'll see!" was all she replied.

We moved to the pool -- and the pool bar, and by the time the afternoon was coming to a close, we were not feeling any pain.

"Dinner isn't for a couple more hours," Said Sarah. "Want to go for a walk on the beach?"

"Dressed like this?" I asked.

"Why not?" she said as she winked.

"Show-off!" I accused her. "I will if you will, I will."

Honestly, the beach walk was more of a chance to enjoy the late afternoon. People were packing up and we weren't in a crowd. I certainly was proud to be with Sarah, and she walked with confidence, despite being dressed in a small bikini.

Our trip did not disappoint over the next day. After I got over my initial frustration of the missing trunks, I was able to fully enjoy the resort. The food and the entertainment was great, and the pool and beach were fantastic. Sarah even convinced me to join an exercise class in the pool. The flexibility of the bottoms made it all easier and I was happy to have them.

On the morning of the third day, things went wrong.

"Sarah, have you seen my swimsuit? I left it on the balcony to dry, and it isn't there!" I asked, slightly panicking.

"Oh dear" She answered. "I've not seen it. Did it blow away?"

We looked on the ground under our balcony and there was nothing to be seen.

"What else do you have that I could wear?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well, all I've got is some thong bottoms and some panties. Do you want to try some of my panties? They aren't much different from what you were wearing, just a little thinner."

She tossed a couple pairs to me. "Baby blue or hot pink: Really?"

"Thong?" was her only response.

"You really want to see me in the thong, don't you?" I suggested. "I'm not going to wear it, but I'll put it on just for you."

Sarah was smiling as she handed me the pale pink thong. I stripped and pulled it on. It was a bit wider in the front that the other one she'd been wearing, and it actually did cover me up. Sure, it felt sexy to have an exposed bum, but I was far from ready for it.

"You do have a nice bum," Sarah commented, "A pity nobody else will be able to see it."

"You are enjoying this too much!" I said snarkily.

"Perhaps..." was her only response.

"Well, go big or go home" I said as I pulled the hot pink panties over my rather engorged member. They were low cut and so thin that there was no way that I could go out like that. "I think we've got to do something about this" I suggested.

"I've got a solution," Said Sarah. "Just tuck it sideways and we'll go straight to the pool. I'm sure it will shrink there."

"That wasn't the solution I was suggesting," I said.

"I think you'll find that when we get back after me seeing you swimming in my pink panties that I will be *very* interested in dealing with it." Said Sarah with a wink.

The panties just barely covered me, but they didn't hide anything. Through judicious holding of my towel and the fear of being exposed, I did make it too the pool. All I could think of was that I was wearing a pair of hot pink panties, in public -- and that I didn't stand out as being completely weird! While I eventually shrank to a size where the panties could contain me, my "swimsuit" had my full attention for a while.

Sarah did her best to tease me, but overall, we were just relaxing in the pool.

"Time for the ocean." Said Sarah.

I'd almost forgotten what I was wearing by that time, but as soon as I broke the surface of the water, it had my full attention again. The incredibly thin material completely took the shape of my member until I popped the waistband and let an air bubble in.

Once again I was incredibly self-conscious. Sarah didn't seem to have a care in the world as she wore her baby blue thong bikini with her breasts spilling out, threatening to expose her nipples. Oh wait, perhaps I shouldn't have been concentrating on that as I started to get hard again.

"Sarah, we need to get to the ocean before I start exposing myself." I whispered.

"Oh dear," She giggled as she took a good look.

I was flushed with embarrassment but also excitement as we walked through the crowd to the ocean. I walked some distance behind Sarah, and while a few seemed to notice her spilling boobs and bare bum, nobody seemed to be the least big concerned with my thin hot pink swimsuit. I almost relaxed, but the knowledge of what I was wearing would not leave my head.

For lunch she put on her coverup and I put on a shirt so that we could go to the beach restaurant. For the heat of the day we found a shady spot by the pool where we read and talked for the afternoon. My pink panties gradually faded from my mind.

As the sun got lower Sarah suggested we go to the ocean again. I agreed.

It was relaxing in the ocean. I was finally used to my swimsuit and there was nothing I could think of better than bobbing in the warm ocean with Sarah as the sun got low.

Sarah shocked me out of my reverie. "Time for a walk!"

"Wait, walking in pink panties, are you sure?" I asked.

"What's the difference between walking and swimming?" she asked.

"People see them!" I answered.

"Did anyone care when you walked down here?" She asked.

"I suppose not." I responded, still unsure.

"OK, lets go!" and she headed down the beach as the golden sun lit her through the palm trees.

Once again it was a wonderful time of day for a walk. After 20 minutes she looked down at me.

"You seem well contained by the panties. No reason to be concerned? Right?" and with that she reached behind her back and unfasted her top. She pulled it over her head and her beautiful breasts were on full display. Her nipples were hard and her areolas were dark and prominent.

I was shocked. I couldn't do much other than stare. Well, there is one thing I did involuntarily, I started to grow. Between Sarah's bare breasts and the reminder that I was wearing undersized, undersupportive pink panties, I became harder than Sarah's nipples. The panties had no chance, they stretched away from my stomach and released my hard-on. There was no way I could walk back like this, the panties were not made to contain fully erect male member.

"Very nice!" Said Sarah. "I thought I might have that effect on you! Shall we go to our room now?"

"You tease!" I said. "I can't go anywhere Sarah, there is no way these will cover me in this state!" I was starting to alternate between intense excitement, anger and embarrassment. "You had this planned, look what you've done! I'm stuck on a beach a long way from our room and I'm essentially naked, in fact worse than naked, I'm obviously wearing a pair of women's panties! What do I do?" I half pleaded.

"I think I know a way to help." Said Sarah as she dropped to her knees.

It was a good thing we were on a deserted stretch of beach, but my god that was the most aroused I'd ever been. It only took a minute before I felt myself climaxing. "I'm going to come!" I moaned.

Sarah released me from her mouth, and guided my cock as rope after rope of cum coated her face and breasts. I had come so hard that I quickly started to shrink.

"OK, now back to the room." Said Sarah, making no attempt to clean herself up or put her top back on.

I knew it was only a matter of time for me, so I tried to think of other things, but Sarah walking topless beside me, dripping cum from her face and breasts made it hard to ignore as she talked about plans for dinner and the evening.

We had to stop by the loungers at the pool to get our towels and gear, but Sarah confidently walked through the remaining people by the pool, topless and cum covered. I was barely contained, but I think Sarah was so distracting that I could have been wearing a gorilla suit and nobody would notice.

Sarah was right. I'd never seen her so turned on, and she had orgasms from my fingers and my tongue before I had a chance to enter her. I lasted surprisingly long, but we came to a shuddering orgasm together, then laid there, hugging, feeling each other's warm skin.

For the next few days I alternated between the pink and the baby blue panties. Nobody seemed to care, and I found they felt amazingly comfortable. Sarah removed her top a few times, but I never required another blowjob on a deserted stretch of beach. The heat, pool, food, drinks, beach, ocean and entertainment lived up to their hype, and our entire spending cost less than if I'd have bought that pair of trunks at the gift shop.

For our final day Sarah gave me the ultimatum: "This is our last day. Today you are going to wear the thong." She handed me the pale pink thong that I'd tried on on day 3. At that point I was beyond caring what I wore, so I pulled it on.

"Let's go!" I said, bulging a little through the little bit of coverage.

"I've got something special for the last day as well." Said Sarah. She reached in a pocket of her suitcase and pulled out a red bikini made of a course mesh.

"That's not going to cover much." I suggested.

"That's the idea." She winked.

Not only did it not hide anything, it was so small that it barely covered her pussy and her nipples were clearly visible in the gaps in the mesh.

I laughed at the ridiculous situation. We swam in the pool and ocean without a care in the world. I was rock hard most of the time, but surprisingly the thong kept me well contained. Eventually, after hours outside, we couldn't hold back any longer and headed for the room to satisfy both of our cravings.

As we laid in our post coital bliss, I asked "Sarah, why did you wait this long to wear that bikini? Its amazing!"

"I had to wait until you wore the thong. Even I have my limits on exposing you, and those panties wouldn't have been able to contain you today!"

"How did you know the thong would contain me then?" I asked, slightly puzzled.

"Because it is meant for a man." Was her response.

"Wait, you bought a thong for me, hoping I would wear it?" I remained puzzled.

Sarah got up, walked to her suitcase, and pulled out the black bottoms from the first couple days.

"You didn't! You had this planned, all of it! Where are my swim trunks!?"

"Under you pillow at home." Sarah slowly admitted.

"Come back here, you sexy temptress! I called her. I want to make love to you again to thank you for opening up my world. I can assure you that I'm not going to be wearing trunks any more, though I might be a bit judicious about where I wear hot pink panties in public!"