I Forgot My Wallet

Story Info
My wallet is always on the entrance table, where did it go?
4.5k words
4.37
36.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

Definitely not a continuation/possible standalone chapter to "I Forgot My Folder". The MC forgot his wallet this time, hence the title. Anyways I appreciate all comments, even the negative ones. Just like knowing everyone's opinion..

All characters are 18+.

**********************

"Daddy, do you love it when I take two cocks at the same time? Do you love watching one cock go in the mouth you fed all those years and one cock in this precious pussy you tried protecting? I know you do, Daddy."

Fuuuuuck. It was, it was, just a dream. This time at least. This is what my dreams have been like, since, well, since I fucked my daughter. She didn't know. Which sounds bad but, when she kissed me on the lips and called me "daddy" instead of "dad", I figured she was fine with it. Like, I can't go up to my daughter and be like "are we fine?" That would be awkward. So I chalked it up to being a one-off. We were just two horny adults, her being a three-week-old adult who was tied to the bed and blindfolded but I digress.

So it's been a month now. Family life has been ordinary. Besides the time I feel my daughter, Tessa, graze my crotch with her hand as she gets up off the couch during movie time.

Speaking of movie time, she's been home a lot more now since she broke up with her boyfriend. She didn't tell my wife and me why they broke up. But I was more than happy with it. Screw any boy who makes my daughter fuck him and his friend like she's a sex toy. Or make her walk around school with his cum in her pussy. I'll make sure she finds a good, decent man.

I'm happy I can watch my little girl walk around the house with her beautiful long black hair, those youthful black eyes, and that perky little ass that won her so many track meets. And I swear she went up a cup size in a month because her boobs look like a nice handful right now.

I have my girl all to myself now. Take tonight for example, where my wife cooked a really tasty lasagna, now watching some Adam Sandler movie, my wife is snoring on the couch and I am cuddling with my little girl. Life is good.

"Dad?"

"Yes, baby?"

"It's cousin Alyson's birthday tomorrow. Would it be okay if she comes over when you and mom are off at work?"

"I have no problem with it. She turned eighteen today, right?"

"She did! She's so excited. We are gonna go to the mall and hang out with friends. It's going to be a good time celebrating her birthday even more tomorrow.." Tessa says with a smile that's making my cock come alive.

"Sounds like a great time. And remember no boys over tomorrow. Okay?"

"Yes," I think I faintly hear her say, "daddy," as she raises her voice again and continues, "there will be no boy's over."

Then Tessa climbs on top of me, gives me an innocent kiss on the lips, and goes off to bed. Just feeling Tessa on top of me has my cock straining in my pants.

I need some relief, "Baby, Baby! Wake up, time for bed."

"Huh, yeah, yeah I'm up." My wife springs awake. I carry her small frame up the stairs and fuck her for a good hour. But all I could imagine was Tessa under me taking my cock. Tessa's pussy is so much better than my wife's. So much tighter, younger, tastier. Fuck I miss it.

Then my dream occurs. It's Tessa, all 100 pounds of her, and her cousin, Alyson, who just turned 18 today, playing around in a pool. Aly was always bigger than Tessa when they were kids. I haven't seen Aly in a while so I wonder what she looks like now.

The dream was filled with watching the water drip down their skin and their butts peeking through their swimsuits. God, what a wonderful dream.

But, my damn alarm wakes me up. I get up, get ready and head downstairs to the smell of breakfast and coffee.

"Good morning, Dad. Just in time." Tessa is wearing a loose-fitting white shirt with the shortest blue shorts on while pouring some eggs and bacon on a plate for me. My eyes kept taking glances at her perky and toned ass. Damn, I need more of her. I eat my breakfast with Tessa talking about what she and Aly are going to do today. I finish eating, come up to Tessa and give her a goodbye kiss on the forehead and head out the door.

Just as I open the door, I see a curvy young girl, with the biggest tits and the sexiest hips I have ever seen.

"Oh my god, Aly is here! Happy birthday, boo!"

Tessa runs in front of me and hugs what I'm guessing is the newly minted adult, my niece Alyson. She's really, umm, grown up since I last saw her. She's a real stunner. She has that perfect body that's not skinny, not fat, it's just the right amount of everything. And her big titties have probably put her teachers in jailbait hell. And she has the same type of soft eyes that Tessa has. I'm glad I need to go to work because I don't think I can stand spending 10 minutes with Aly without having to touch myself.

I say hello to Aly and leave as fast as I possibly could. The last thing I heard from those two was a big "woooo" and laughter you could probably hear down the block. I know my daughter is slutty from my "time" with her, I just hope she doesn't corrupt Aly. Or what if Aly is already corrupt and they just go bonkers all day. I shake my head out of that train of thought and just go to work.

I'm driving and by a huge coincidence, I notice I left my wallet back at home. Fuck I have to turn back home. It takes me twenty minutes to get back home. I get out of the car, rush into the house, and frantically look for my wallet. I check the stand near the front door where I usually put my wallet and it's not there. I check the dinner table, then my bedroom, All the bathrooms and nothing.

I start checking the living room, then I hear a door open.

"Are you okay, dad!" Tessa came downstairs to check on me. How sweet.

"Yeah, baby I'm fine. Just need to find my wallet. I don't know where it walked away."

"Oh, that's too bad. Hear drink this water, you look thirsty." Before even thinking, I just take the glass of water and gulp it all down.

"Why don't you check your bedroom again. I think I remember seeing you take it up there last night."

"Great, thanks Tessa I will." I run upstairs and Tessa slowly follows behind me with a weird, almost suspicious look on her face.

I reach my bedroom. I check the drawers, the closet, and nothing. I hop on the bed and move all the covers and then, and then,..... and why do I feel so weird? I feel like I'm, I'm...........

***************

"Daddy." Huh, what? Everything's black. My eyes are open but, I can't see. I'm... I'm blinded. What the fuck. I try to move my arms and feet but I can't move any of them. My hands and feet are tied to the bed. Fuck.

"Daddy." I hear my name again in that loud, quick whisper tone.

It must be, "Tessa? Is that you?"

"Oh my, daddy is smart." Tessa says mockingly. "It is and.it looks like you're all tied up."

"What the hell is going on? I'm not playing. Untie me now, Tessa." I say sternly while trying to yank and force my way out of my predicament.

"No, no, no, daddy. No can do." Tessa says while smacking her lips.

"Why not? This isn't funny, Tessa."

"Yes it is..." I feel Tessa jump on the bed with her head right next to my ear, "Daddy. Consider this, ummm, payback, huh." She laughs and I hear another laughter from the other side of me.

"Who's that with you?"

"That's your niece, Aly silly." Tessa, I think, smacks my belly as she replies to me. That's when I notice, I'm completely naked. Socks and everything.

"Hello, uncle," Aly says in a sultry voice that sends shivers down my spine.

"What, what's happening?" I ask in confusion.

Tessa replies, "Aly here, is going to become a pornstar tomorrow aren't you Aly."

"Yes I am, I'm so excited! My first shoot is tomorrow."

"I told her that she needs to practice before her shoot. I suggested that my own daddy would be a good cock dummy for her." They both giggle and Tessa continues, "doesn't that excite you, daddy? That soon you will be able to jerkoff to your own niece on your stupid little phone knowing you fucked her the day before. And jerkoff again and again as she does more scenes with guys with big cocks, destroying her little holes and cumming on her big tits. That's so hot daddy, don't you think?"

My cock twitches to her words. I could feel my cock growing the more she talked about Aly doing porn. I try to resist by saying, "this is some sort of joke. You guys had your fun, now untie me and I won't tell anyone."

"This isn't a joke, daddy." I hear the snap of fingers. Seconds later I feel a warm mouth taking in the head of my cock. It must be Aly's warm mouth because Tessa says, "you won't tell anyone because if you do, I will tell everyone that you fucked your daughter when she thought it was her ex-boyfriend. You don't know this but I recorded that little fuck session you had with my body. Now shut up and let us use you. Again, Aly."

Once again I feel Aly's warm mouth on my cock. Taking it slow and her tongue hitting every sensitive spot on the head of my cock. Fuck, she is a pro. I can't help but let out a moan.

"Aww, does my daddy like his little niece's mouth? Aly has only been eighteen for twenty-four hours and you're already moaning to her mouth? She's going to be a good little pornstar don't you think?

I moan in affirmation. Aly is so damn good. She takes my cock a little further and sucks a little faster. It only takes minutes for me to be fully hard.

"My turn, Aly. Don't hog all the fun." Aly's mouth comes off my cock and is quickly replaced by Tessa's. I feel a hand on the base of my cock. And then Tessa, oh Tessa, she works her mouth fast on my cock making such perverted sucking sounds.

I wither on the bed because I can't handle Tessa's blowjob. Her mouth is moving quickly and her saliva is coating every inch of my cock. I can't help but warn her, "I'm close, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

Before I can let out a spurt, Tessa comes off my cock, and a hand grips the base of my cock tight and she says, "He's too demanding. Don't you think we have to punish him, Aly?

"Yes, yes I think we do."

*click*

I feel something at the very end of my cock. It feels tight. Like it's keeping my nut backed up. "What did you guys do?" I ask in desperation.

"It's a cock ring, silly" Tessa exaggerates. "You won't be able to cum until we let you. This is your punishment for using my body like a sex toy last month. Now enjoy your punishment."

I feel one mouth swallow my cock and another sucking my balls. It feels so damn good feeling both mouths on my cock and balls. One girl is deepthroating my cock and I feel her spit dripping all the way down my ass. And my sensitive balls can't take much more of this tugging and sucking and that tongue that's just massaging my balls to a state where I can't help but squirm on the bed.

"Girls, girls, you're driving me insane. I need to cum." I say desperately.

"Aww look, uncle is begging two eighteen year olds to let him cum. He can't take our young mouths."

"Of course, this is what happens when you play with young sluts like us."

"Fuuuuck, take this cock ring off. It's driving me insane." Seriously, my eyes are darting all over the place and straining to the maximum. But all I see is darkness because of the mask. My wrist and ankles are hurting because they get tighter as I jerk and pull on them. But the sensation of not being able to see and touch is enhancing the pleasure. I bet my cock is swollen to the max right now. I just plead, "girls, girls, girls," as they slurp and suck on my balls and cock. I feel them switching off but never leaving me a time to rest.

"I think we need to shut him up, don't you think Tessa?"

"You're right. Aly. Daddy is making too much noise." I feel Tessa climb up my chest as if she's slithering on me. Then I smell that sweet, musky, beautiful smell from last time. My baby's cunt is right by my face just filling up my nostrils. "Eat, Daddy. Remember how much you liked it last time."

I lean my head up as much as I can and stick my tongue out. I lick up and make sweet contact with what I think is my daughter's clit. She sinks lower and I start tonguing her hole and clit as fast as I can. She grinds her whole cunt on my face leaving her juices slathered all over my face My tongue matches the fast blowjob Aly is giving me. I moan heavy on my baby's clit as Aly continues to swallow my cock.

"I can't wait till my mommy comes home. She's going to smell me all over daddy here."

"You're so naughty Tessa."

"I only learned from the best."

I feel Tessa turn around and grind her pussy all on my face again as I continue licking. Then I hear the smacking of lips. My girl is making out with her cousin. My dick throbs at the thought of it and I forcefully tug at my binds wishing I could see the sight. I feel Aly's hand on my cock and her hands are so smooth. Her fingers are caressing the head of my dick to the base of my cock in an upward motion. Fuck she's magical. I wish I could see. I need to fucking see.

Tessa then leans down because her mouth replaced Aly's fingers on my cock. And my baby may not be as good as Aly, but she sure does have a mouth on her. She's sucking me right up, making my eyes roll all over the place. I can hear my cock enter her throat and it sends me right to the edge. But it feels like they have a gauge on my cock because she lets off me right as I'm about to bust, again.

"I think daddy deserves a reward don't you think? Tessa says as she rolls off me. Yes, yes I fucking do please anything.

"You're right. Maybe, hmmm?" Aly ponders while torturing me again with her soft hands on my cock. "Maybe we should take the blindfold off. It's every man's dream to watch two girls play with their cock."

"Fine, Aly. It's your birthday after all." Just as Tessa finishes talking I feel a mouth on my cock. A hand takes the end of my blindfold and pulls up slowly. It's Tessa's hand and I see the first glimmer of light. When I get my full sight, I pull my head up as far as I can.

The first thing I see is my daughter and my niece, on separate sides, licking the head of my cock with their pink tongues. My eyes go wide. All I can say is, "fuuuuck" to the incestuous sight. And both girls are completely naked. But Aly, god her body is mature for a newly formed legal slut. She has beautiful DD tits and her body looks like pure sex, not too thin, not fat at all, just perfect. But my daughter has that slutty girls next door body with a little definition thanks to her running. I'm in heaven.

"I think he likes us," Aly says as she licks even faster on my head. I watch as their tongues just worship the head of my cock and ever so often their tongues intertwined in a tongue kiss.

"Daddy isn't it funny how you watched the both of play as little kids thinking we were your precious girls and now we are playing with your cock like two little whores. Doesn't this remind you of when you took us to get ice cream every afternoon in the summer? Licking and slurping that ice cream like we are doing to your cock right now." Fuck Tessa, goddammit she's got me all hot. I yank at my straps needing to touch one of them but I can't. I'm just reduced to watching these girls lick my cock.

I can't help it anymore. I thrust my hips as hard as I can and I push out a small dollop of cum.

"Daddy! I didn't say you can cum yet! Bad boy! As she smacks my chest and both girls come off my cock. Aly holds the base of my cock with a firm grip keeping the rest of my nut in my balls.

"Sorry, Tessa. He earned his reward too early. We need to punish him again."

"Yes, he's a bad boy for cumming without our approval." The fucking blindfold goes back on and I can't see shit again. Fuck.

"However, I think it is time for your birthday present, little cousin."

"I'm so excited! I've been waiting to use your daddy's cock forever."

I believe Tessa is holding my swollen cock as Aly positions herself on top of me. Aly lowers down and I feel that sweet sensation of my wet cock rubbing against the entrance of an even wetter pussy. Then I feel Aly lower herself down my pole and I gasp feeling my cock invade her pussy.

I grind my teeth saying, "fuck it's so tight."

I feel Tessa's warm breath by my ear as she whispers, "don't cum yet, daddy. Don't you want to savor the feeling of fucking your pornstar niece? Plus I want your cummies. I want to feel the baby batter you used to make me in my stomach."

I can't help but thrust my hips upwards and fuck my niece to the words of my daughter. Fuck Aly is so damn tight. I don't think I'll be able to hold it. My cock is melting inside her. So wet and smooth. Her pussy is a milking machine.

"Uncle is so big, fuuuck." I hear Aly moan. I hate that I can't see her big tits sway all around as I fuck her. Or touch them or touch her juicy hips or suck those beautiful nipples.

"I told you. I'm glad you love my birthday present for you. My daddy is such a good test dick for all those big cocks you will be fucking in Florida." I hear the smacking of lips again and this time it sounds more forceful.

Then a loud "unnggghh" is emitted from Aly, I think. "Yes cum for me. Cum on my daddy's cock as I rub your clitty." Fuck my daughter is so nasty, rubbing her to get her off.

All of a sudden I feel Aly's weight leave off me and I can only assume she's now laying down and coming down from her orgasm. But then a lesser weight is replaced and I know it's Tessa straddling me now.

"Come on Daddy. Give me your hot cum. I want to know how mommy felt when you put me in her." Tessa lowers herself on me and I'm reminded of that sweet feeling I had a month ago. It's as if her cunt was made for my cock. Tessa rides me with expert precision. Slow at first and then gradually increase her pace until I feel her bucking her hips on me.

"God Tessa, it's so hot watching your stomach bulge when you take your daddy inside you."

"He may be a bad boy, but only my daddy can fuck me this good. I love daddy's cock." Tessa leans down and for the first time, I feel her tongue invade my mouth. We share a sloppy kiss that sends me into euphoria. I'm making the bedrock as I buck my hips into her every time I feel her tongue in my mouth.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me daddy. Give me your baby batter." It seems like Aly regains her strength because I feel her mouth, lick, pull and suck each of my tight balls as fuck for my life inside my daughter.

"God. Fuuuuck." My cum blasts through the hold that stupid ass cock ring has on me and erupts into my baby girl's pussy. I feel like I'm cumming forever as it switches between a long stream and quick bursts. Soon I feel delirious and lightheaded as I never came so hard before. My head falls limp on the bed as I try to control my breath.

"Unnnngghh so warm. Daddy's cummies are swimming inside me. I'm so happy."

For a minute, the room fell silent after everyone got their fill. The. Aly breaks the silence.

"Damn Tessa, the cum is leaking out of your pussy."

"I know, right. It was such a strong load. No wonder why this cock ring has a 5 star rating on Amazon."

"Damn right it does. Can I lick up the cum?"

"Of course, Aly. Duh."

In my dejected state, I hear Aly moaning, most likely to the taste of my cum exiting my daughter's hole. Another thing I wish I could watch but in my state, I don't have the energy to fight.

"You're such a good girl, Aly. I think my Daddy needs to rest."

"Should we give him more of that special water?"

"Nah. Look at him. He's all worn out. We will take care of him later."

All I hear is the door slam as the girls exit the bedroom. I can't even think. It feels like all the energy was drained from me. I'm just going to, ummm.......

**********

"Hubby! Hubby!"

I jerk up and open my eyes to the sight of my wife standing by the open bedroom door.

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers
12