I Forgot My Wallet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright? Tessa called me and said you came home because you weren't feeling well. Are you feeling better?"

I take a second to get my bearings. My wrist and legs are free. Only little red resistance marks are left on my wrist. No blindfold. I can see everything. I look at the time. Fucking 6:30. I slept for hours. And of course, my wallet is there laying on the night stand.

"Yeah, I'm feeling better." I play along to whatever story my wife believes. Definitely can't tell her what actually happened.

"Is dad feeling better?" Fuck, I hear Tessa, somewhere in the hallway, asking my wife.

"Yeah, he just looks tired he needs some rest."

Tessa walks into view, holding... a glass of fucking water.

"Here Dad, drink." Tessa walks to the edge of the bed and hands me the cup of water.

I hold it suspiciously. I don't want to get drugged again. But then Tessa comes up and hugs me as I pull the water up trying not to spill it. Then she whispers to me softly, "this is just normal water, daddy." She kisses me on the cheek and retreats from her hug. I gulp it down and it seems fine.

"Good, I'll go and prepare dinner. We are having pot roast tonight." My wife says as she heads downstairs.

"I'll come and help, mom!" Tessa walks out of the room and as she does, she turns to me, winks, licks her sweet pink lips, and walks out the door.

From that point on, nothing... unusual happened between me and my daughter or my niece. The very next day, Aly moved to Florida and started her "career". Not even a hint of sexual energy coming from Tessa after that day. It was as if she was a master of keeping her sexual energy in check. I was reduced to a father figure from that point on. And needless to say, I felt a little empty. I needed my daughter again. No one else compared.

********

Three months later

"Bye honey, have fun on your work trip."

"Thanks, honey. Remember to help Tessa pack for college. She has a lot of stuff to take. Make sure she's organized and ready to go when I get back."

"Of course baby, everything will be fine. Go make some business deals." I kiss my wife goodbye as she heads out the door for a week.

Okay, she's gone. Just gonna go to my bedroom. Open up my computer. Yeah, that's the website. Just a quick little search. Oh, I found it. Click, click, click play, exit ad, exit ad, exit ad, exit ad, click play again. Oh, I almost forgot the headphones. Pause. Connect to Bluetooth. And okay click play again. I've been waiting to watch this for three months. Fuck yeah.

"Today we have a new starlet coming down to CastingCouchXXX. She's a beautiful 18 year old plump girl who has the nicest tits I have ever seen. Here she comes through the door. Oh my so sexy."

"Hello."

"Hey girl, have a seat right there and tell us your name."

"Okay, well my name is Aly Nuts and I just turned 18 three days ago."

"Hell yes everyone we have a barely legal hottie for us today. Why don't you strip down and show us what you are working with."

Fuck her body is better than I remembered. I wish they took that damn blindfold off so I can see those tits rock as I fucked her. My cock is already so hard.

"Yes, girl you have one of the best bodies we have seen here. So first we need to test your blowjob skills."

"Of course, gladly."

I look hard at the screen just as that big cock gets close to Aly's face. Then I see the glare. Fuck, fuck.

"Daddy," Tessa whispers, "do you want me to help you with your cock as you watch your niece get fucked on camera?"

Fuuuuuck... yes.

12