All Comments on 'I Fought The Law...'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BillyslateBillyslate8 months ago

Hi CK,

Wonderful Love Story

I enjoyed reading your story, especially the ending intrigue of Brian being Detective Chris's Dad and planning the entire Caper, to bring Chris n Terry together.

Now that's surely an Arranged Marriage!!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere8 months ago

When they were talking, her chest clenched. But earlier, when in each others arms, they were in a clinch, not a clench. There were a couple other little edit things that could have been fixed, but the clinch/clench difference was the one that really caught my eye. It was a good story though, and I appreciated the hard work that obviously went into it!

FandeborisFandeboris8 months ago

There is an old saying about even the smartest criminal will eventually make a mistake and get caught. It seems it was Terry's turn. While Fate has a nasty way of turning things around, Terry got away, but only not really, She was 'caught' by the very woman investigating her. I really liked this story, and wasn't surprised to see Christy knew who did it. Christy's real dad as matchmaker was a nice twist. So everybody lives happily ever after, which in a way love stories should end.

Slurpy29Slurpy298 months ago

Great, romantic with a really nice twist story. I was really happy to be treated this morning with a story from you. It was definitely up on par with all your others. Thank you for writing and sharing.

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

As a near hopeless romantic how could I not love this piece. The characters richly drawn, the crime details perfect, the bit of a connection with Virginiaverse a nice touch and the sex sensually erotic. Maybe you’ll share more of Terry and Chris; they really do make an intriguing couple.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon8 months ago

A most enjoyable story and a fitting tribute to Brian,

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt8 months ago

Very good story but…can’t help but feel that Chris deserves better than Terry. Terry was willing to let the “love of her life” risk her career by not admitting to her what she’d done. But Chris would’ve done the right thing and arrested her if her own father hadn’t screwed her on that, (helluva way to matchmake Dad). Terrys reasons for becoming a criminal also suggest she’s a pint low in the morals department. Well, they say love is blind. Just hope Terry doesn’t get the itch again someday and burn Chris for real. Let’s be honest. She quit crime cause she had the money to do so and realized she’d nearly blown it. But if she finds an opportunity that’s too good to be true? Hmmm.. Still, I enjoyed the overall story. Well written! Always makes me sad to see Bonnie alive again. Nice to know Terry was smart enough not to go there!

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

Awww great to see Bonnie again

rutherford366rutherford3668 months ago

Wonderful story, I loved every moment of this one. 5-stars.

toesucker1toesucker18 months ago

What a great story. The matchmaker twist was brilliant.

Lonely_readerLonely_reader8 months ago

My goodness, the "I stole your heart" line was so corny.

Loved the rest though :P

shayneoneshayneone8 months ago

I REALY LIKED THIS i sortor hope for a part 2 the detail was good the story was better thanks hope you are well be happy well and safe a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great to see Bonnie and Victoria pop up again

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Convoluted just as it should be; you have a way with plots and characters. Loved it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy7 months ago

The greatest theft ….. the best of all and this time no evidence left behind …. A great twist and marvelous writing and done ….. extraordinary tale thank you for sharing

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🍀🌈

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story with a happy ending. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful, love is where and with WHOM you find it

nogravynogravy24 days ago

Good story from a very good author; a little too much "lip crashing", but what do I know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN3. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body was...