I Found a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were lights down the coast and that he told me was the only small village on the island and had some shopping and a restaurant. A small population of friendly Polynesian residents that fished for a living and had an idealistic laid back lifestyle, shared his island and also found out they called him "Governor". A freighter would bring in supplies once a month and it was also like a ferry for anyone that needed to travel. He was the only one that had a plane and he had helped a few times with someone that needed immediate medical attention. (My Hero!!).

We walked for a bit along the shore until a large wave splashed and got me wet. I stumbled and almost fell into the water but suddenly I was in his strong arms as he pulled to safety. He was looking in my eyes as I laughed and giggled with girly joy, and then I saw the seriousness of his expression. I tilted my head up and invited his lips to kiss me. He leaned in and our lips touched for the first time, his dominate tongue searching for an opening before I relinquished my inner being. (OH MERCIFUL GOD- I am going to cummmmm.!!) I squeezed my legs, hoping not to explode in my shorts, but he was kissing me, Adam Brooks was wanting me and I really, really wanted him. We parted after a few minutes of lip locking, smiling at each other as he took my hand and said that we better go back before I got cold.

I headed up to my room and had a quick rinse in the shower again to get the salt off me. I also took the time to moisturize my skin, and I'd reminded myself to be careful when I was in the sun. I was a city dweller and my lily white body would quickly go lobster, so I vowed to only do a little bit of tanning with lots of sunscreen. It was getting late, but I wanted to be with Adam as much as possible so I put on a new short sundress and no bra with a fresh pair of panties and pad over pussy. I felt vulnerable being this scantily clad,(but hey, I was comfortable). I went back downstairs and found him starting the fireplace on the wall closet to the couches. He had wine and glasses on the side table, so I poured us some and sat on the couch to watch the flames dance in a light warm breeze blowing from the ocean. (OMG- heavenly!)

He came and sat with me, taking his glass and holding it out for a toast. I clinked his and he said,

"To a wonderful relationship."

"I hope you are referring to our business relationship?" my feline eyes watching his reactions behind the rim of my wine glass. I was playing my office persona, teasing him as my smile exposed my ruse.

"Well Miss Robyn, I hope you have come to a decision because I know I have." With that he leaned over and took my glass, setting both of them down and leaned in for a kiss. I couldn't believe what was happening, we had only been together a short time and my life was starting to spiral into a unknown future. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into my space, my passion evident as I moaned softly in his mouth. His hands began to touch me, small shocks escaping from his finger tips as my body gave away my agonizing need to be held. He pulled me to his body, his hard cock poking my thigh as we moaned and groaned from our arousal.

We made out lying on the couch, his hands caressing my body and finally squeezing one of my boobs. I inhaled sharply from his touch as our tongues danced with our kiss. I stopped his advances and whispered our noises might have Ida come and see if everything was alright. Breaking for air and a sip of wine, we stared at each other, a knowing look in our eyes of what was our next step would be. We gulped the rest of our glasses simultaneously, setting them down as Adam took my hand and lead me upstairs. I hesitated as we came past my bedroom door and asked him to give me a minute, my nerves needing a break before I...? He asked if everything was alright and I nodded, kissing him and said I'd be there in a minute.

Closing my door, I tried to get a grip on my emotions (Girls have it rough- right?) and decided to go thru my cleansing routine and find something sexy to wear. Finishing quickly in the bathroom, I searched my clothes and pulled out a white negligee and matching thong. It could have been a bride's honeymoon outfit the way my thoughts were swirling in my mind. (GOD, I think he's the one and I'm falling in love with him.)

I checked my makeup and fingered out my hair, spritzing my girls with my favourite perfume and tried to find my Zen. Some deep breathes with closed eyes seemed to calm my flushed anticipation. I had only been a short time getting ready, but it felt like hours that I was not with him. My loins were throbbing and needed to be touched, my nipples poking proudly thru my gown and I couldn't put off my need any longer. I went to my door and peeked outside to see he had left his bedroom door ajar. With cat like movements, I moved to the door and looked into his room but I didn't see him. (OK- go for it girl, you know he wants you. What are you waiting for????)

Going in, I noticed his pile of clothes on the floor leading to the bathroom and the door was open with the sound of a shower running. I ran to the bed and pulled the covers up to my eyes, my small body hardly noticeable while I waited for him to finish. Minutes later, the water was turned off and I focused on the door. Suddenly he was there, a towel wrapped around his waist, my eyes widening as I ogled his body. He hadn't notice me and I almost couldn't keep quiet when he dropped the towel and his perfect muscular ass came into view. (Adonis genes?- had to be. LOL). He turned and I let out a squeak as his cock swayed into my view. Soft but thick, 6" of man meat hanging over two big balls. His bush was trimmed and everything fit perfectly between his muscular thighs. My reverie had come to life before my eyes as he finally realized someone was in his bed.

"I see a pair of eyes but nothing else and here I'm standing naked. I don't think that's very far. Why don't you show me what you're hiding under the covers or I'll just have to wrap myself up again."

"NO WAIT, PLEASE DON"T Adam, I've had dreams... dreams that I've never had before. You haven't been out of my thoughts since our first handshake. You electrify me Adam and I need you. I've been alone for a long time and I wished for a man to hold me and love me. Will you...hold me and let my dreams come true?"

I slid to the edge of the bed under the covers and opened them to reveal my thinly covered flushed body. My nipples were hard and sensitive, my clit wet with desire as I stood to face him a few feet away.

Finally I felt bold enough to move towards him, his eyes never leaving my sexy body as I slowly swayed my hips and ass with every step. (YES- I'm going to do this, I was going to surrender to my needs, what can go wrong?) Each step closer I made caused his cock to get firmer and rise from it's resting place, his need also obvious as he stared at my body. My next step was close enough to wrap my small fingers around his cock, his blood filling it more as I gently touched his crown. My last step put me in his reach and he gripped my arms as I played with him, stroking his hardness lightly as he pulled me into a kiss.

I let his cock go and squeezed my body into his as we kissed, my pussy humming with need as his hands roamed my silk covered flesh. He gripped my ass and lifted my weight from the floor until I was standing on my tiptoes, kissing my neck and shoulders as I shuddered with desire . He released his hold and grabbed the hem of my nighty, lifting it slowly to reveal my smooth enhanced body until I stood almost naked in front of his lustful eyes. His eyes stared at my thong covered "V" and his cock rose to it's magnificent fullness. (8+" and a crown of glory to behold- Yummy!). Our bare bodies slapped together again in a frantic make out, my hands finally gripping his magnificent ass, digging my nails into his flesh and pulling our groins together while our passion exploded with moans and groans.

He lifted me in his arms and carried me back to the bed, laying me down gently and continued to kiss my urgent lips. His lips left mine and trailed down to my neck, shivers of pleasure coursing thru my body as I ran my hands over his broad shoulders and muscular back. He groped my tit, kneading it and thumbing my nipple as my back arched in lusty need. When his lips latched on and suckled, my clit jumped inside my mons, it's firmness now locked in a tight hold and would have to stay there. He shifted further down my now writhing body, his hands holding me from escaping his sexual torture.

My flesh quivered from his kisses as my head rolled side to side, soft mewl sounds escaping from my parted lips. I felt his breath reach my thong covered pussy until his teeth bite the edge and pulled it down enough to see my smooth crotch and exposing the top of my slit. His hands reached under my ass and gripped the band of my panties, slowly sliding them down until I was fully bare to his eyes. My perfect looking vagina caused him to look up at my vulnerable face, a question in his eyes. He dropped my panties and knelt between my parted legs, his fingers gently touching my mons and parting them to finally see what was left of my former self. His eyes widened at his discovery as he leaned in for a closer look.

"MY God Robyn, you have something very special here. You still have a... and it's so well hidden . I'd never seen something so perfect. Does it work?"

"Why don't you see lover." my enthusiasm evident as I lifted my legs back to openly expose my loins to his lustful eyes. He came closer, his tongue flicking out and tasting me. His fingers held my lips apart and he began to lick my pussy as if I had a real one. Each lap of his tongue sent jolts of pleasure thru me. (OH MY GOD, it had been so long.) He must have tasted my leaking fluids and then his lips encircled my trapped clit, sucking my little crown like a ravenous animal. I grabbed his head, pulling him to my groin as I gasped with my need. I felt my body tense, his eagerness too pleasurable to stop me from cumming quickly as my orgasm built from my toes to my brain. Suddenly, I exploded, my orgasm shooting thru my spasming flesh as he continued to drain me. I melted into the mattress with no control my of frenzied emotions, panting in pleasure as I enjoyed my first real orgasm in years. He let me go, looking up my spasming body with a grin on his wet face. He knew now that I was his to do as he pleased. He rolled my limp form over onto my stomach, his hands cupping my ass cheeks with a firm grip and then pulling them apart to let the air hit my rosey opening.

"Oh Baby, such a sweet cunt you have. His hands pulled my cheeks farther apart and I felt his face settle between them. I was spent, but his tongue revived my senses as he lapped my "cunt?" He made love to my tight hole, laving my tightness with his tongue until a finger touched my outer rim. It slipped inside me easily, probing deep enough to touch my sensitive organ. I spasmed suddenly as he rubbed my inner gland, the sheets getting wet as my clit leaked more of my cum. I heard him spit and then a second finger slipped in, stretching my hole with some long forgotten pain. (I hadn't even played with my old toys in so long, my "cunt" was probably shriveled up like an old ladies-LOL). I squirmed in heat, my hole relaxing enough to let a third finger spread me open for want was to come. (get it?)

"OH FUCK Adam, that feels so good. I want you. I need your cock in my body. Fuck me Adam. Make me yours." He probable tasted my lubed canal as his fingers disappeared and left my hole pulsing in anticipation. And then... I moaned so loud that I'm sure Ida could have heard me as he suddenly pushed his cock into my cunt. (Hmmmm... I always thought that word was crude, but here and now, I wanted to be his... cunt.) He laid down on me, his weight heavy and I felt like I had been captured by him as he kissed my neck and shoulders. When I whispered for him to keep going, he hunched his hips and sank deeper into my willing body. I was in sexual nirvana, this man I had lusted for the last few months was going to fuck me and leave his juicy sperm inside me.

"OH GOD, you are so lovely Robyn. I want to tell me to stop if I'm hurting you. Your code word will be "RED" and I'll stop OK? I nodded because I couldn't speak. My mind was only concentrating on taking all of his dick and never letting him go. I lifted my ass, feeling him fill me with another inch and I groaned again from his invasion. He moved his hands under me and grabbed my tits, groping them in his big hands to give me more pleasure. My excitement climbed as I wiggled my ass, my body now frantically spasming as my cunt relaxed even more.

"MORE" I gasped as he gave a final thrust and impaled me deeply, my insides melting in some pain and adjusting around his cock. His balls rested on my cheeks and I exhaled from being penetrated so deeply, my feelings ebbing and flowing as I felt so small under this man. He began our dance, pulling out part way and slowly sinking his rod inside my canal. I whimpered in surrender as he began to pull out farther and fuck me with intimate fervour. My legs bent at my knees on either side of his moving thighs, my curled toes pointing to the ceiling as my body lost control and I tried to push my ass back into his forward thrusts. Our rhythm melded together, my cunt opening wide for his cock in perfect a fuck. (OMG- I am so in love with this man!)

Adam had fabulous control and he fucked me for quite some time, the best when he slowly pulled back and suddenly jammed his hardness into my gaping cunt so hard that he had whimpering for more.. My body was his and I let him control our rutting like all male species need to do to breed a mate. I felt him speed up, his urgency to cum evident as he panted in my ear. I squeezed my cunt around his slick throbbing cock, trying to give him as much pleasure as I could. My clit had been leaking since his first intrusion, my pspot squished against his gland and I was almost peaking quickly as he fucked me hard and fast. Our movements joined in a dance of sex, both of us wanting to reach that elusive plateau of a mind blowing orgasm. Within moments, my intuition was right as he stabbed my cunt deep and began to fill me with his hot juices. My body shivered in my own euphoric pleasure as his manhood breed me, my cunt pulsing wildly as I felt him seed my body with his cream. This time my euphoric orgasm spread from my spasming cunt, the orgasm that I wanted, the kind Rick would give me many times when we were together. I screamed his name, I panted for his cum, my voice getting weaker as I felt a darkness take over my mind.

I don't know how long I was lost in my darkness of sexual overload. My eyes suddenly opened and I jerked upright on the bed. Adam was on his knees beside me, rubbing my back in a comforting manner as I became aware of my surroundings.

"Baby, are you ok? I thought you...I had hurt you. My god Robyn, you made me feel as if I could never stop cumming. You're so, so sexy and beautiful, and I can't... be without you in my life."

I turned and looked into his eyes with a passion I had only felt once before. My smile giving him some relief as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him with agonizing need.

"Adam, I know in my heart you would never hurt me and I'll spent every moment of my life giving myself to you. I have lost people whom I loved, but you... are someone I've always wanted to be with. My darling Adam, I've fallen in love with you!!" (and your perfect cock!)

We slept in late, our sexual pleasures continuing thru the night. He took me on my knees, I rode him cowgirl and the best was when I laid on my back and watched my man's big cock fill me as I became his submissive little girl. We cuddled with whispers of our growing love and then realized our bedding was in a mess, so we finally rose to shower together and dress for the day. Heading down stairs to the kitchen, Ida had left us some things to make since it was well past breakfast, so we cooked for ourselves and had fun together sharing our food.

The sun was out and I wanted to tan for awhile so Adam set me up outside on the beach with a tall cool drink and rubbed my weak body with lotion. My clit was getting aroused as his hands slathered my inner thighs, the closeness of his fingers almost touching me made my legs squeeze his hands to stop. We were too exposed and I didn't want to cum in my new bikini and have to go change. He ceased his kneading and turned so I could lotion his muscular back, my hands feeling all the muscles flex as I rubbed him slowly with sensuous motions.

He laid down in his chair and I continued lathering his chest and legs, slowly reaching his upper thighs. I could see his arousal starting to strain his bathing suit and I decided to play with him as he did to me. My slick hands came closer to his leg openings, sliding further under the material and finding his big balls firm in their sac. (Should I go farther, Mmmm, I do want to touch it. It's mine after all!!) Our chairs were isolated enough from the house so I decided- Why the fuck not? My hands slide up under the fabric and gripped his harden pole, my thoughts turning to our night of lust and I realized I hadn't tasted my lover's juices.

He had given me so much pleasure last night and now... I could be in control. My hands released him and pulled his suit down enough to expose him to my eyes. I moved closer and held it to my lips. He watched me as I returned his gaze and kissed his crown until I parted my lips and sucked him into my mouth. A groan escaped his lips as he laid back in the chair and closed his eyes. (He was mine and I was his!) I lathed his cock, sucking his length as much as I could while my slick hands fondled his cum filled balls. He had filled me so many times last night that I thought I had drained him, but he surprised me by suddenly losing control and filled my mouth with his freshly made cum. I couldn't stop my need for more as I sucked and squeezed his balls, his hips relaxing into the chair as he spurted a few more times and I felt the tension leave his body. I released him from my lips and licked the cum from my the corners of my mouth (Yummy!).

He pulled me up to kiss me, tasting his seed on my lips as I pulled up his shorts to cover his spent cock. We spent a little more time sunning until Adam asked if I'd like to see the sites around the island. We went inside and showered the greasy lotion off and I changed into a tight tee with a pair of shorts that barely covered my rear assets. I felt soooo good, my mind reliving our passionate night until I remembered to clean my cunt of his juices and lube myself for later. Everything felt so right between us. I wanted him and I was sure he wanted me. I now realized I wanted to show him and the world that I could be the woman he desired.

He called out to Walter to bring around the Jeep while I made sure everything I needed was in my purse. (Including some extra pads- be prepared- right? TeeHee) We journeyed back the way we came, passing the airport and soon arrived in the little village I had seen in the dark. He parked and said we would take a walk to have a look around. There was a general store and some other businesses that weren't much of interest so we walked down a long dock with lots of fishing boats tied up. There was a large yacht at the end, much larger than the fishing boats and I realized it had to be Adam's. He helped me board and went inside to mix us something cool to drink. I loved sitting there watching the wildlife of the island, the gentle rocking of the boat making me relax into the cushions.

When he came back with our drinks, he asked if I wanted to go for a trip around the island and I immediately said yes. He called out to a person on the dock to untie the tethers as he went and started the engine. Soon we were cruising at a fast pace, my hair blowing around so much that I tied it into my familiar ponytail. He pointed out sites that he described as remanents of the Japanese occupation during the second world war. Everything was now hidden from clear view but I understood the history and just enjoyed being at sea with him. He let me steer, my nerves slowly adjusting until I felt myself in control and asked if I could do some things like weaving back and forth. He laughed with my excitement and we eventually reached the other side of "His" island.