I Found a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the helm and slowed our pace, my eyes seeing a secluded cove backed up to a sheer cliff of the mountain. (I think it was an extinct volcano- I'll have to ask him later?) We slowed and stopped so he could drop anchor and said we should go for a swim. (I hadn't brought a bathing suit- so now what?) My question was answered when he stood on the edge of the back of the boat and stripped off his clothes, telling me to hurry up and join him. His magnificent body dove into the crystal clear water and then without thought, I stripped and jumped into the water with him and his welcome arms. (my first skinny dip and it was with him. Yeah!)

The water was wonderful and we later went to the shoreline to lay in the sand and relax in the sun. We kissed and fondled until the sun was hidden behind the mountain and our skin was red and tender to the touch. We swam back and went to shower in the boats spacious bathroom to get the salt off, drying each other until I asked him what was to eat on board. He said he had another surprise and got the anchor up and we continued around the island.

The sun was low when I spotted another bay with a dock and a building on the shore. He expertly steered us to the pier and I grabbed the ropes when he jumped down to tie up the boat. I climbed down to his waiting arms and had to take a second to get my land legs steady. We walked up to the quaint building and I realized it was a restaurant. There was a small sign that advertised the name "MAX'S" and I noticed a paved road that lead back towards Adam's estate. I knew then that this place was accessible if you didn't have a boat.

We entered and my mouth watered with the aromas from the kitchen. A big man appeared hearing us come in and bellowed, "Adam, so good to see you. And who is this lovely creature?" He came and hugged him with slaps on his back, my shyness evident as he came and hugged me too. Adam introduced us and Max sat us down asking what we would like to drink. We knew we had to behave ourselves for the trip back, so we had a local beer that I really liked. Adam didn't order and there was no menu, so I reminded him of my empty stomach. (maybe some more creamy cum for dessert? LOL)

He said Max knew just what to bring and we waited only a short time before he brought out a huge platter of seafood, everything you would want to eat was there. He bowed with a flourish and I quickly grabbed a prawn that was as big as my clit. (TeeHee!, OH YA! that's one thing I've not shown him yet since it was always so hard when I'm near him and I didn't think in the heat of the moment to untuck before we fucked all night- Mmmm, I'll surprise him tonight. Hope he doesn't freak, LOL).

Max brought a chair over after we were done fighting for the last pieces and they talked about life here. I found out Max was veteran who stayed after the war and fished to survive until more people came back and settled. Everyone came to feast on his delectable seafood and every weekend, the floor was cleared to dance and party. Our evening was fantastic as I took many pics on my cel to show everyone back home. (Shit, should I really be enjoying myself? I miss my work but... with Adam, I'm at a lose if we were apart.)

We sat and had some more tasty beers, enjoying Max's company until I mentioned my concerns about our need to get the boat back to the dock in town. The windows were dark now, so I hoped he could steer in the dark. He smiled and reminded me of the master bedroom on the boat, winking at me that we didn't have to go to far, just down the pier. I kissed him and even Max on the cheek as I sat back and laughed with the stories they shared of their history together. (I saw a different side to Adam that night. He was funny and relaxed with no worries of his hectic, busy life.)

We said goodbye and strolled down the dock in the dark to his boat, climbing aboard and stripping our clothes off as we retired to the bedroom. He came from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his body. I squeaked from his sudden move, but melted as he cupped my boobs and eliciting a moan from my lips. I turned in his arms and kissed him, his hardness evident between us. My clit was firm, but I thought I could free myself and finally show him my true self.

"Wait Adam, I have something to show you, something that's been hidden and I need you to see it because it's truly who I am."

I pushed him to sit on the bed, standing before him flushed with my arousal. His eyes never left my bare flesh until his gaze was staring at my panty covered "V".

"Robyn, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I can't stop telling you that. What secret can you show me that I don't know about you?"

I slowly slid my panties off and spread my legs and cupping my hands over my loins. His eyes opened wide as I worked my finger under my clit and I pulled until it slid out from my slit. He gasped and stared at it's small pinkness, a grin appearing on his face as he held up his arms for me to come to him. I stepped closer as he grabbed my hips and his head leaned down to inspect me. I was not looking at him, my nervousness about his rejection on my mind. I felt a breath of air on my clit and then his soft lips were sucking me into his mouth. (OMG, Adam Brooks is giving me a blowjob...YIKES!) I hardened in his mouth and was eager for him to enjoy me as I rocked my hips to his face. He held my ass and set the pace of my face fuck, my whimpers getting louder as I needed to cum quickly and give him my essence. When a finger probed my slit and rubbed my other special spot, I exploded into his mouth as I held his head to my body. He sucked and didn't pull away and I loved him even more for understanding this last secret part of me was still real.

I fell back but he caught me, my shaking body exposed to his lustful eyes. He grabbed my wrist and tossed me on the bed. He quickly knelt between my splayed legs. He wanted me and I was his, mind, body and soul. He held up my legs, raising them to expose my red puffy cunt. His hardness was leaking as he aligned himself to take me, smearing his precum to moisten his entry. He looked at me with carnal lust and suddenly pushed hard, his cock invading my body with half his length. I winched in pain before I could adjust. It hurt and my body was too tense from his impalement, my lips almost yelling "RED". But I wanted him and I knew this intrusive pain would go away. He waited til I inhaled and then jabbed again. (Owwwww!) He was fully seated inside my cunt again and I knew this was my place to be in the world, impaled on this man's cock. He moved, pulling out my tight insides as my cunt expanded from his departing flesh. I squirted a drop of cum as my sensitive pspot pulsed from the pressure of his rod and he stopped, looking at my clit with wonder and said,

"Baby, can you cum when we make love (I like that- "make love") or do you need me to do anything else for your pleasure?"

"Yes handsome, you make me orgasm with everything you do to me. Now, lets see how long it takes you to fill me with your baby makers."

He started to slowly and fully stroked me, his patience holding for just a few minutes. My cunt was lubed earlier and I felt more comfortable around his cock as I squeezed his hardness to let him know I was ready. He began to fuck me and I mean fuck me. I moaned and groaned as his depth had pushed deeper and deeper in my molten cunt. I was bounced on the bed with each stab of his raging hardness, I couldn't add any help to his need other than be his submissive with this fuck. (Don't get me wrong- I was loving, Meow!) He growled and slid his cock deep, his seed flooding my depths again.

I had been constantly leaking from my hard flopping clit, my bent body wet with my juices. My pleasure had been slowly building with his thrusts and when he started to breed me, my well deserved orgasm flooded thru my being so fast that I cried out my love for him as my cunt clamped hard on his cock to hold him within me. It took a few moments before our pleasured body relaxed and we fell beside each other on our backs with deep breaths from our exertions. He turned and cuddled me into his chest, his heart a loud sound in my ear. I kisses his nipple and ran my fingers thru his hair. (MINE!) We fell asleep easily with the rock of the boat and the lapping water on the shore. I woke alone and pulled my sore butt out of bed, finding my fallen clothes and went to find Adam. I didn't see him until I saw someone walking back the dock with two coffees in hand. I took the hot brew from him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you my love, I really needed a pick me up. I may not be able to drive the boat today, my legs have a mind of their own and I'd probably fall down."

My coy smile let him know what I was implying and he just smiled back his understanding. (I also wanted to hold his seed before I cleaned myself and my sore cunt didn't help when I walked. Owww..mmm!!) He untied the boat and we were on the way back to the town dock. It was a short ride as I realized we were actually close to Adam's villa, the boat bouncing on the waves as we passed it.

I tried to help Adam close up the boat after we tied up at the pier (TOO SORE!) and then he loaded our stuff into the jeep. Shivering a bit, he pulled me into his side and helped me into my seat. We were home in moments and went to our rooms to shower and take a moment to ourselves. I rinsed my cunt in warm water to sooth the swelling and ease the cleaning of our lovemaking. Tonight i would have to insist on the '"RED" word if he wanted to ravish me again. I would help with his needs any other way, but I really needed to sit back and just be happy we were together. A tap at my door and I thought that was quick for him to finish, so I just called out to come in. I turned to see Ida standing in the door with towels on her arm and I said for her to come in. She hesitated a second and then said,

"Ms. Robyn, I would like to tell you how happy I am you've come into Adam's life. I had seen his loneliness for a long time and now he almost dances around the house. I know that he loves you and I'm happy it is you that makes him so."

I was almost in tears hearing her words and I hugged her tight as my tears ran down my cheek.

"Thank you Ida. Thank you for telling me. I think I love him too!"

I dressed in a soft cotton shift and barefooted down to the great room, sitting in front of the fireplace and warming my toes. (Looks like I need another pedicure) Adam came down and asked how I was feeling after our little island tour and I could only smile as I stretched my worn body on the couch.

"I'm a little worn my big stud. This girl just needs to be held for awhile and she'll be just fine."

We cuddled and kissed, our quiet whispering only for ourselves as we shared our love to each other. I fell asleep and I felt Adam pick me up and carry me to his room. I felt the warmth of the blankets cover me and then his hard body spooning my tired body. I had a dream of a wedding, but the faces were obscured, so I just pictured myself and Adam at the podium, the minister saying we were now man and wife. My groom kissed me and but his lips were on my neck. (WHAT?) I woke to feel Adam trying to arouse me from my sleep and I pulled the covers over my head. Suddenly his hands were on my ribs tickling me until I turned and retaliated. We laughed and laughed, something both of us hadn't done for a very long time. I finally jumped on him and kissed him with passion and our fight ended with more quiet moans.

We got up and dressed casually, the smell of breakfast filling the air so we hurried down the stairs to eat. Adam asked if there was anything I'd like to do on our last day here. I reminded him I was his guest and would leave everything up to him. He said he had one more thing to show me later and I would have to get changed into some hiking clothes. My interest was peaked and I hurried to my room to dress. We took the jeep and turned on a dirt side road before we entered the village and drove for a bit until he pulled over and parked. He had a backpack which he carried easily and we hiked for a half hour thru the dense jungle.

He reminded me there were snakes that lived here and my nerves spiked every time I thought some vine moved and it was going to bit me. He laughed, but understood my city girl fears and guided me along. We eventually entered a clearing and there... I saw a steaming pool of water amid some rocky outcrops. He said it was a left over from the volcano and the locals thought the water had some healing properties. He stripped naked and I followed suit, my nakedness now easier to display.

We waded in and floated on the steaming hot water, my muscles relaxing after our hike and amazingly I could feel the soreness of my rose dissipate in the soothing water. We came together and kissed, my boobs squished to his chest and his big snake poking at my pussy. I reached down to hold him and opened my thighs to guide it between my legs. Squeezing him tight, he understood what I wanted and gently rocked his cock against my slit. Our passion built as his cock slid over my swollen clit, my "V" getting rubbed perfectly until I knew we were both going to cum. I had my hands on his ass as we moved and when he grunted with his need, I quickly finger probed his back door. His body went rigid as his juices spurted into the water and coated my mons. His groans echoing in the grotto as my own feline growls scared all the wildlife away. "Kinky" was all he said with a smile after we dried off and headed back to the jeep.

It was such a perfect afternoon, we headed into the village for some food. As we ate, Adam was frequently interrupted by passing locals who knew him and had to say hello. We headed back later, totally relaxed and happy to be "Home?" before the sun set. I loved being here and was depressed about leaving tomorrow, but what was going to happen with our relationship when I got back to the city life? What did I want from him? That night, we made passionate love with me under his weight and told him to fuck my healed cunt and give me his seed. I wanted to hold some part of him with me when I got home. He didn't disappoint me as I felt his hot fluids fill my body and we cuddled until his snake (LOL) retreated to the bushes. I quickly inserted a tampon, his eyes watching my movements as I inserted the tube and pushed the plug inside. He kissed my ass cheek as he realized that this intimate act truly made me a woman.

"I love you Robyn, I never loved anyone like I do you. Will you be my girl for all the world to see when we go back?"

"Oh God Adam, I want to be with you forever... but being in the spotlight...that's really scary. I guess I'll have to adjust my life so I can be with you and Yes!, I'll be your girl!"

We flew home the next day and Adam dropped me off so he could catch up on some needed business problems, so I just unpacked and rested from the flight. My cel buzzed with a text from Carla, asking if I was coming in to work tomorrow and I replied I was. The next morning, I did my familiar jog and bathroom prep for work, dressing in a outfit that would show off my tan. I returned to my office to see a thousand roses in vases all over my office space. Carla was excited to hear everything about my trip and I had to give her some details to calm her down so she'd go back to work. I found a note from Adam saying he missed me so much and he loved me. I melted into my chair with pictures of our time together and texted him my thanks and love for him.

The more we were apart, our passion exploded in wild sex every time we could get together. A few more months of these occasional trysts, found us laying on our back panting after finishing a frantic fuck. He turned his head and looked at my disheveled face and casually asked me to marry him and then surprised me with a large diamond engagement ring he pulled out from under his pillow. I must have looked like a scared animal because if I said yes, I would be put out there for the world to see and possibly my secret would come out. I loved him and I felt we could deal with any problems, so my mind and heart squealed in delight,

"Yes, OMG... Yes!!"

We married a month later and honeymooned at his island paradise. His family had all accepted me and were so happy Adam had found his soul mate. I travelled with him on business trips, seeing the world first hand and shopped til I dropped. The magazines were hunting for stories of our relationship and the tabloids made up things that weren't true. Adam had people erase much of my former background so nothing could be found. I felt safe for the first time in my conflicted life and Adam was always there to comfort me.

Our sex life was fantastic for me, but my inability to give him an heir was always at the back of my mind. In our travels, I met some orphaned children and talked to Adam about adopting. He was happy I brought the subject up and said he had been thinking of us doing just that. I thought I could be a good mother like my own Mom and I could finally share my love with our child. We found our son from a adoption agency and Adam's influence speeded up the process until I was holding our child in my arms within a few weeks. We doted on him and Adam let me name him Rick who's love I shared with our baby.

I received an unexpected call from my former doctor Anne and she wanted me to come and see her. I thought she wanted to inspect my life after her amazing surgery, but she surprised me with a possible option she had developed. I could receive a teenage sex organ and possibly be able to get pregnant. I was shocked to think that this was possible and told her I had to talk to my husband. I now had the impossible dream of finally giving Adam the child of our mating and I rushed to him with the news.

He had some concerns and we went to see Dr. Anne to clarify the procedures. She said I would have a vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries and she would leave my clit as it was. (I know that sounds silly, but Adam liked it when we played. Mmmmm!!) We agreed and soon I was in the hospital to undergo the first operation of it's kind. It took months of recovery and when my first period came, the doctor told me I could have sex, but to be careful. Adam had been patient while I recovered and when he fucked my real pussy for the first time, I felt my orgasm was different, my vagina buzzing around his cock as my clit would still harden with his thrusts. He filled me many times with his seed, my body ready to meld my egg and make me pregnant. I needed his cock in my cunt as much as my vagina, my orgasms reminding me of my first fucks as I squealed in pleasure when he pounded me hard until we cried out in our need for each other.

It was later that year after I was healed that I found out I was pregnant. My emotions were going from highs to lows, but Adam was always my constant relief for my fears in those long nine months. And then... our baby girl was born naturally. (OMG that hurt!) She had his eyes and was a joy to behold. I could nurse her now that my body could lactate and I shared it's nourishment with Adam when we were alone and frisky. We named her Mary and both our families doted on our children when we had a chance to visit. I now have completed my journey to what I always knew I wanted and my life will...?

P.S. Our girl eventually donated and started clinics for other "girls" in need. She became even more famous when her "real" life was revealed when she passed.