I Found Him Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife finds the lover she and her husband have been seeking.
4.5k words
4.58
20.5k
37
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,217 Followers

*******************************************************

I usually put warnings at the start of my stories because I often write about subjects some find offensive. This story is about a very sexual wife and her accommodating husband. There is infidelity, and cuckolding, and a bit of BDSM. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters.

I love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. Perhaps you have an idea of how this story should continue. There are so many delicious directions I could take the next chapter!

Cheers, and happy reading!

********************************************************

How do I tell my husband that I have found him? What if my husband's fantasy still has boundaries, because the man I just experienced is likely to push those, and push them hard. We have turned my husband's fantasy, and mine, into reality, but as I walked to our shower, I couldn't help but wonder if the new reality we faced would be too much. There was only one way to find out, and that was to lay it all out for my husband and for us to decide together. I started the water and waited for my husband. My thoughts quickly drifted.

The beginning of this story happened about 3 years ago when I had a mild infidelity, and then fully came to life about six months after that when we were on vacation and a guy hit on me like I was the last woman on earth. And while that happened, my husband stood back and watched. Jake asked me to dance after we had sat at the same table for dinner at the resort, and he was good looking, charming, and my husband doesn't like to dance.

Jake enjoyed my body as we danced, and I enjoyed his. His hands found my ass and even my breasts as we danced for at least an hour. My husband just watched. Jake asked me back to his room, but I was still a dutiful wife and even though I wanted him badly, I declined.

I returned to our room with my husband, and we had amazing sex, but if truth be told I was fucking two men that night, one physically and one in my head.

The next day, we talked, and my husband admitted he liked the idea of me with another man. I already knew this based on his reaction a few months earlier when I told him I had made out with another man and all it did was turn him on. But this time he admitted he not only liked the idea, but that he loved the idea when he got to be part of it. "Watching you dance with him made me want you be with him!"

"How 'with" are you talking about?"

"All the way, and not just once, but as a regular thing."

"So, it turns you on to think of me sleeping with another man?"

"Yes. Immensely. Even better if I can watch. I know, I am a pervert, but that is the truth."

"You realize that isn't normal?"

"I do, but it doesn't change that I want it to happen."

"Have you picked out the guy yet?"

"No, that is your job. I want you to find a guy and become his lover, and make me your cuckold."

"Jake asked me back to his room, but I said no."

"Did you want to say yes?"

"Very much so. He had me very horny and so did you. It was such a turn-on to see you watching me be slutty with another man. I guess we both like the idea of you watching."

"Well then, there is the big dance party Friday night and why don't you dance with him and see what happens."

"And if he asks me back to his room?"

"Go. Enjoy."

"Fuck, this is so hot. I need you baby, right now." I had no idea why a conversation like this, a conversation that would send most couples into therapy or divorce court, took John and I into a sexually charged place where we could not fuck each other hard enough or urgently enough, but it did. And neither of us fought it, we just went with it and enjoyed the shit out of it. We fucked like we hadn't in years. He was more aggressive, and I liked it. Although the sex could be described as fast and furious, we powerfully climaxed together and then collapsed on our bed.

"That was incredible." I said honestly to my husband of three years. "But, you don't really want me to hook-up with Jason, do you?" Our banter and arousal were fun, and the sex was the best we had in a while, but I didn't think John really wanted me to go through with actually sleeping with another man.

John rolled over and looked at me seriously, "Beth, I have loved you from the moment I met you and that will never change, but I want you to sleep with Jason, and other men, when and how you want. I am completely serious. I want to be your husband, your partner, your best friend, and your cuckold. You deserve everything I can give you, and in this case the best way to give you an unparalleled sex life if to recruit a team to make you happy!"

I looked at him and knew he was serious. That was a wonderful element of our relationship, we were always on the same page and never had to do the communication dance that so many couples do where they say what they think they are supposed to say, versus what they actually want to say. If John was not serious, he would have told me. But instead, he clearly gave me the green light, and it was a light I was not going to ignore.

I smiled and decided to have some fun with him, "If I have to let big strong men ravish my body to make my husband happy, I guess I could suffer through it." My tease went right through his ears to his dick and moments later he was back inside of me. I kept taunting him and he kept fucking me. We both came again, and held each other tight. Next to the moment we said "I do" to each other, it was the biggest moment in our marriage as without saying it fully, we told each other we would be starting on a new path and the sex was a celebration of that.

We eventually did verbalize our thoughts, and John explained that he desired me to be with other men and would accept his status as my cuckold. He said it was hard to explain but it created a feeling inside of him that was an extreme hunger that needed to be fed. He told me that next to actual ejaculation, it was the strongest and most pleasurable experience for him. I told him what he already knew, I loved sex, and would not say no if offered the opportunity to have additional partners. I reminded him sex was not emotional for me, unless it was with him, and he reminded me that he knew that and was perfectly OK with it.

Somewhat abruptly, I got up and left him in the bed and went and took a shower. I changed into a very sexy red bikini and emerged 15 minutes later (I look especially sexy with wet hair!).

"I can't wait until Friday. I am going to find Jason, and when he invites me to his room I am going to say yes. I am going to let him fuck me all afternoon because that is what we both want. Am I correct?"

"You are correct. That is what I want. That would be amazing. For both of us!"

I left my husband in the room and found Jason sitting on one of the benches overlooking the ocean drinking his coffee. I sat down next to him.

"You look beautiful Beth. Are you here to tease me some more?"

"No, I am here to offer myself to you compliments of my husband. Is the invitation to your room still good?"

Jason rose, grabbed my hand, and led me through the resort to his room. We entered and for the next four hours he fucked me more times than I could count. Jason was bigger and better than my husband and he used his advantage to give me immense pleasure. Finally, about 3pm, he told me to go back to my husband, but to dress sexy for dinner as he was going to have me for dessert.

And that is how our week went. Jason and I fucked regularly, and even spent time together like a couple. John and I also fucked, although less often. The Friday night final celebration was just that and after dancing and drinks, we went to Jason's room. I was dressed in a tight clinging dress that was even tighter after working up a sweat dancing. Jason took his time and stripped me and then fucked me right in front of my husband, and we all loved it. The week ended and Jason went his separate way, and although we texted and had one session of Zoom sex, our fling faded as quickly as it started.

However, for John and me, the experience forever changed our marriage covenant. Even though I gave him numerous outs, and even more chances to just say no, John was adamant and each and every time he told me I had free reign to take on lovers, and if one of those lovers truly connected with me, I was welcome to make that a regular thing.

I wasn't opposed to the idea. I have always been more interested in sex than my husband. That might sound crazy, but he found marriage to be amazing from a companion and emotional standpoint, and enjoyed, but was not solely focused on the sexual aspects of it. In all honesty, I liked the companionship, the emotional stability, but the sex part was huge to me, and the reality was I found monogamy somewhat distasteful. I didn't want to be in love with other men, but I had always liked sex, and after many years with one man, I was itching to get back to my wilder days before John.

In simple terms, I became a slut as soon as I discovered the joys of sex. I started late, having been a late bloomer physically, but I did my best to make up for lost time. It started the summer before University when I just might have earned a reputation as a bit of a slut. I discovered sex that summer when I turned 18 and my next door neighbor, a man 10 years my senior, gave me a night to remember as my present. I was hooked. That summer of love (lust?), I continued to fuck my next door neighbor, added three or four boys my age to the mix, and when I arrived at the University, I spent my first evening in the dorm riding the hall director's enormous cock. I discovered I liked sex, and especially sex with older men, and that has changed since then.

I continued my promiscuous behavior through most of college, only taking one break to be a steady date with a senior when I was a second year student. But he graduated, moved away, and I was back available. I liked the sex, all of it; traditional, oral, even anal. It wasn't much of an emotional act for me, it was physical, and for me it was highly enjoyable. I have never fully understood why people are so hung-up on sex. It is a natural part of being a woman to me. It is fun, it is satisfying, and it makes me feel alive. What's not to like about that?

I graduated and started my current job, and that is where I met John. He was one of the vendors that called on the law firm I worked at and he was 10 years my senior. I had often slept with older men and liked that they tended to have less drama and better performance. While our first date ended in his bed, we soon moved past just sex and for the first time in my life I found myself falling in love. John and I had sex frequently, and we were mostly compatible in bed, but it was in the other ways that we really clicked. We made each other laugh, we made each other think, we liked the same music, almost always liked the same shows on Netflix, we were both stupidly cheap with our money, and we even both had one weakness: fast cars. Not muscle cars, but European cars that were quick and nimble and looked cool too.

In fact, our first "other man" experience happened on a trip to the VW dealership to purchase my dream car, a Golf R in brilliant blue, manual transmission, and a sunroof. Not everyone's idea of their dream car, but my very first car had been a standard Golf that my dad and my brother helped me keep running and since then I had developed a big attachment to VW, and especially the R-series. My cheap side liked that I got a Porsche level handling car in a VW price.

The salesperson, who was my age, not John's, was damn good looking and we hit it off immediately. He drove a GTI in black and had it all tricked out. After my test drive he took me out in his car, supposedly to go visit their sister dealership where they had another R for sale. But the reality was we were both in full flirt mode. We ended up in a park making out in the car. He let his hands wander, and so did I. If he had asked me back to his apartment, I would have said yes. I was my horny pre-marriage self and wanted him badly. Thankfully, he backed off and I came to my senses.

I bought the car, but from his colleague. When I confessed to John what happened he was mad at first, but then later that very night he fucked me hard. At first, I thought it was an anger fuck, but then when he started to ask me more about what happened, I realized he was getting off on the idea. I teased him openly and it only made him harder and hornier! For 2 months we used my car dealer friend as our sex toy. We even went to the same park and John fucked me in my own car.

We never had as serious of a conversation about it as we did after the Jason incident, but we both realized it was real for both of us. It was especially real for me as that experience, followed relatively soon by the Jason experience brought my desire for sex back to its peak days.

So, I started to be a slut again, all with John's approval. It was a rare month that didn't include me having sex outside the marriage, which then often led to even more sex within the marriage. I was literally in heaven. A couple of trysts got complicated, including when I fucked John's boss after a company event, but eventually even that worked itself out. John and his boss had a man-to-man and then the three of us went away for the weekend and the men shared me back and forth. That was the end of it, but it was one of the better weekends we have had.

So here it is almost three full years after my GTI make out session, and I met the guy. OK, I fucked him first, then finished meeting him. I work in a law firm and he had recently joined the firm. He was John's age and well established as a successful lawyer. He had divorced recently and moved back to what was his hometown and joined the firm, which was owned by a friend from his young days. I was the firm's marketing director and thus I was meeting with him to craft press releases and social media posts. We were much more active from a marketing side than most law firms and it showed as we were also the fastest growing and most successful firm in our area.

I was with him taking photographs, including some at his new home in the town he grew up in, which was the angle of our current profile I was writing for the local law magazine, when we just ended up looking at each other, and then wildly ripping our clothes off, and fucking. We both sensed that the other was a sexual being, and we jumped into action. He took me right on the kitchen island of his house and it was fantastic.

When we finished, I think I almost gave him a heart attack when I said, "my husband isn't going to believe this!" My words kind of just spurted out. The kitchen island fuck was one of John's and my favorites and I truly looked forward to teasing him that I now had a second "island" lover as we would joke.

I realized the "what?" look on my new lover's face, and I leaned in and kissed him, "I am serious, my husband will love that a strong, big-cocked man, fucked my brains out on his kitchen island. My husband and I have a unique relationship. He is my cuckold and I have full permission to have such wonderful experiences, but he does like to hear about them."

William laughed, and then said, "well let's go give you another story to tell, perhaps a boring one involving a long, slow love making session in my large master suite. Photos are optional." I knew he was the one right there and then. Great cock, take charge attitude, and a sense of humor; that is the triple crown of having a lover on the side. We had that slow, intense session, followed by one in the shower, followed by one more in the front hallway of his house after we decided that neither of us really wanted the afternoon to end.

I didn't say anything to my husband at first. I wanted to see how the next day at work would play out before I shared. In the mid-morning, William made an appearance, and in front of my assistant, and the two others in my shared office space said, "Do you still want to grab lunch to proofread that article? I have been dying to visit a pizza place I used to go as a kid. Nothing glamourous, but unless my memory fails me, you will be impressed." It was such a bold move. I said yes, and he casually told me to just come get him when I was ready. Thankfully, I had most of the article done, so I did a few more tweaks, and even had my assistant proof it. Everything came across as legit to any observer.

But I knew he was asking me to fuck again. My years of being a slut had fine tuned my radar in that department, and thus I spent the rest of the morning with hard nipples and a wet pussy. My husband called and even said I sounded a bit off. I kept William's charade going and said I had a big deadline to meet. He wished me good luck and let me go. I felt bad that I had delayed telling him, but I really needed to be sure with William before I did.

We did indeed eat pizza from his favorite childhood place. In fact, the box was on the kitchen counter right next to my bare ass as William pounded me with his nearly perfect cock. My husband is slightly above average size wise, but has mostly won the title of my favorite cock because he had a big pronounced head guarded by a think ridge and it was that head that made him feel so good. The problem was William's cock was just like my husband, but about 30% bigger. He was longer, thicker, and had the same orgasm inducing cockhead. The sex I was having with William was far superior to sex with my husband, especially considering William was treating me and fucking me like the slut I loved to be.

I had already cum twice and the energizer bunny I was currently getting fucked by finally indicated he was near his finish. We were being very loud and very vocal, and he roared, "On you knees slut, I want to cum all over that married face of yours." My good, I almost came a third time just from his command. I jumped off the counter and onto my knees and a moment later William's cum started to claim me. His first spurt hit my open mouth, and then he aimed his second and third so that my face was hit hard. His last two spurts went on my chest, dripping down and staining my blouse that was mostly undone, but not off completely. I was supposed to go back to work, but I didn't care, and I lunged forward and took his magnificent cock into my mouth and extended his pleasure as my left hand shot to my pussy. As I sucked him, I massaged that final orgasm out of myself.

I swore like a trucker and came on my knees in front of my new lover who laughed and encouraged me to let it all go. By the time I had come back to earth, William was hard again, and he pulled me up and took me to his bedroom. Neither of us made it back to work that afternoon. He fucked me repeatedly and I loved every moment of it. About four pm he told me to follow him, and we went to his basement. He moved some boxes around to find the one he was looking for and then opened it. It was full of sex toys and BDSM devices. I literally moaned when I saw them.

He said nothing but bound and gagged me and hung me on a hook that I hadn't noticed. My hands were bound over my head, my legs spread with a spreader bar, my tits were tied off tight, and my mouth was filled with a large red ball gag. He then walked away, turned off the lights and went upstairs. I should have been worried they would find my body 3 years from now, but instead all I wanted was for him to return and ravage me. I had always wanted to try bondage but for John it was not at all a turn-on.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,217 Followers
12