I Found Him Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later he returned and was holding my phone. "I texted your husband. You told him you would be home late. He replied that he was going to go to the gym, and he would be home around 8 after his workout. So, my obedient slut, you are mine to use and abuse for at least 90 minutes, hmmm, what should I do first." I tried to yell "do it all" but it came out as gibberish. William laughed, ran a whip down my torso and said, "what an eager slut!"

He then abused me. Whips, clamps, vibrators, it seemed his box had no end of toys. I came multiple times. Finally, he came up behind me and fucked my helpless body. I had possibly the greatest orgasm of my life. I shock and squirmed and he fucked me tirelessly. I thought I might pass out, so I was actually thankful when he came deep in my married pussy. He held himself inside me and reached around and pulled on the nipple clamps, the pain was both severe and exquisite. Even with a gag, my moan was clearly one of pleasure as he abused me this final time.

He then gently, and carefully released me from all of his handiwork. I collapsed in his arms and we kissed passionately. He led me back upstairs and gave me water and sat me up on his kitchen counter. I was completely naked, with marks on my body, and his cum inside of me, and I didn't care, I wanted him again.

"I am not a normal man. I like sex many consider deviant. Today was just a taste. If you commit to being my slut, I will fuck you the old fashioned way, but I will also use you as my sex toy, I will abuse you as my sex slave, and eventually I will share you with my other deviant friends. I do not care if your husband cares, he can either accept your submission to me, or he can join you and also submit. Go home slut, talk to your husband. Make a decision. Come to my office exactly at 10am. Tell me your answer. The only choices are yes, you are my submissive slut, or no, we are simply co-workers who had a one-time fling. Do you understand?"

"Yes, William." As I said it, he pushed his cock back into me. How the man could be ready to go again was beyond me. I moaned. "And this is just to remind you that the yes answer will be lots of fun!"

He fucked me that final time and came inside of me. He gave me my clothes and helped me get mildly presentable. He kissed me tenderly. "I hope you say yes, but if your answer is no, understand I truly enjoyed our brief time together. You are one of the most vivacious and desirable women I have ever met. You husband is a lucky man."

I left and drove home a wreck. I was a slut, and I just had one of the best sexual experiences of my life, but I wasn't sure that John or I was ready for a man like William to fully enter our lives. God, I wanted him, but not at the expense of my marriage. I pulled in the garage just as John did. He looked refreshed coming back from his workout. I looked like a woman who had been recently fucked like a slut.

John looked at me, immediately reading the situation. "Talk in the kitchen, or the bedroom?" He gave me a sly smile as he said this. I replied, "Neither my love, meet me in the shower, I need one badly!"

I kissed him on the cheek, and headed to our big walk-in shower. It was time to test the waters, pun intended, as to how far John was willing to go with his fantasies, and how much of a slut I truly was.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!

12