All Comments on 'I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 06'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 12 years ago
Keep it comming

Great story, more very soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it going

I love your stories. I have commented on most of your stories. They are great and can't wait to see where they are both going to go. Keep up the great work. I don't agree with the one that said you messed this one up. I just think that you should have released this one before you did the last part of the other story.

eviltw427eviltw427over 12 years ago
Great story

Great story or should i say all of your storys ...i dont agree with the anonymous poster that said DELETE all your storys ...anyone who dont have the balls to post a name needs to try and write and post a story their selfs ... i enjoy your storys and the way they are written KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
MORONS

DB You are doing a wonderful job here, with both storys. (I say both cause I follow John and Jason couldnt quite get into Subject 0) I have come to the conclusion that the anon FUCKTARD who badgers every author about using an editor only half ass reads the stories and the beats off whilst calling his peter his little editor. Fuck him, I give 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

i've followed the stories and like the way you have combined them together.. it took me a few of the notes in subject 0 to understand but i found it intresting after that. it must be hard to keep the stories seperate but connected like that... way to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

good story keep them coming

let the girls graduate

let the baby be born

you caan add suspence into the story by letting the main charactor lose something since he has gotten so much in a short period of time

and the girl that is pregnant could actually be the daughter of the original owner after all the owner gave the main character half the business

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oh thats just cruel. you need to find some way to fix the fact that john is in this torturous fate. continue the good work and i love how you continue to link the stories together.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Ok well I have loved reading this story, hope you will have fun writing it :) I just say it's not for me with all the infidelity, but I wish you the best. I'm done though :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Downhill

I liked John better when he was a naive young virgin that creamed his jeans when he saw a girl naked. Now he's an oversexed egomaniac. Tell me, will he ever meet a woman he won't fuck? And about the Asian girl - since when are long nipples sexy? They are a weird oddity, I mean you could put an eye out with one of those things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but needs editing

I like these stories. They are similar to mine (unpublished). One comment though – in several places you use different names in the same passage e.g. he starts fucking Amber but Geo pulls herself off him??? The story badly needs editing (not "needs editing badly") ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Still enjoying the story, but the characters are all kinda messed up in the head :) john needs to keep his dick in his pants, I mean three girls and he's fucking anything else thats moving? He doesn't love the three he has or that shit wouldn't be happening.

His sister wants his baby but she is letting the neighbor and bouncer squirt off in her while still being pissed at him?

The three of them are cock-blocking him because he wont knock up his sister? I'd pack my shit and move out the same day that shit started! Sex being used as a tool, for punishment or reward is bullshit. Had that discussion with my wife (and previous girlfriends) when we started dating and never had a problem with it happening.

...anyway, its just a story so back to the entertainment! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not good at all

thanks for ruining the story by making it unrealistic. if this happened to a normal guy he would have packed and moved out the day the girls refused to have sex with him. he would also think about changing jobs so he wouldn't have to deal with the bitches. i agree he went from innocent virgin to egomaniac asshole to fast you need to delete it and slow things down. IF you want to improve as a writer (and you really need to improve) ignore the kiss ass reviews and only listen to the complaints THEN and only then you may have a chance for improvment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pointless

The complaints all of you are writing are not being received, due to the author being deceased. He died in Afghanistan a couple years ago. If you don't believe me, go read The Fallen Heroes by DBs_Bro, it will explain everything.

NW

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: downhill

I agree with your comments about John. He's become a real fucktard.

He's ignorant about deformities in babies should he get his sister pregnant. Or maybe the author is?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

The story was ruined for me when the sister turned into a bitch and started fucking other guys, and John allowed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
brill

very good story,long and drawn out but i'm not complaining.again well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No, only our hero for Geo, this is heartbreak....

Betty is nice, though... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous