All Comments on 'I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 08'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your stories are erotic and interesting, the problem with them is that John seems to be more and more of an ass. First he blames Geo for being so stubborn when he was the root of the problem, then he takes his harem for granted and keeps cheating on them. I for one like his "conquests" but at least make it such that his girls know about and like this behaviour and maybe even add those girls to his harem. Betty and Angel are both great possibilities and both are evinced interest in him romantically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

In agreement with first comment, John is an ass. He constantly has sleeps around the women he supposedly "loves," using the author's own words here. Along with that, Amber just had a child. He's flat out cheating on the mother of his child. So much for he "loves" them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the stories and this series. I check back daily to see if there are any updates. I could read these all day long. Keep in coming as they keep me coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hmm i would like for geo and john to find a solution and considering the linked stories i hope that you are continuing broken bliss.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
losing respect

I felt bad for John when his women were shunning him and half ass justified his steppin out of bounds. He is startin to piss me off. Love the story though!

SH

KarchAmadeoKarchAmadeoalmost 12 years ago
Heh

The pokemon comment right after hearing stripper court made my day. I even stopped to write this mid way. Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
spoler!

If enney one haets John read subjects0 it explanes whats hapining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I UNDERSTAND NOW

YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHAT TO WRITE AND GIVE US THIS CRAP. SENSUAL NO. EROTIC, NO. LEARN HOW TO WRITE, IT'S BOORING AND PAINFUL TO READ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

@anon before me - dude, if it is so 'BOORING' and painful to read, why the fuck are you reading every chapter then?

Anyways, apart from the usual typos the chapter was good enough, though, quite useless(maybe unnecessary is a better word here) plotwise.

kaidmankaidmanabout 10 years ago
dynamite work

I agree with the one below you have a great series and I love how just about all your stories are interconnected

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
absolute idiots

The complaints all of you are writing are not being received, due to the author being deceased. He died in Afghanistan a couple years ago. If you don't believe me, go read The Fallen Heroes by DBs_Bro, it will explain everything.

NW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I look forward to things getting right with Geo, but Betty and Suzy are excellent workers

Our hero does need to treat the women he loves well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous