All Comments on 'I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 09'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Um, why exactly is Amber doing drugs? She's nursing. That's a very bad combination. You could put Geo in that category since she wants to get pregnant as well. Really, really bad combination.

2x6NKS2x6NKSover 12 years ago
Happiness and Sadness

I am happy to see the story moved along as well as it did and didnt do any shark jumping and getting too far off track. Sad to think that this is the end of this group of characters stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I loved this series well written and kept me waiting anxiously for the next chapter. The only disturbing thing to me was near the end with Amber doing drugs when she is nursing. all else was great look forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Pot is hardly a drug, there are more recorded child issues linked to cigarettes than pot will ever get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ok, you guys worry about fucking drugs when the dude knocked up his sister? Really? Then he also married all 3 women. You guys really need to get your fucking priorities straight. Yes, drugs are illegal, yes, it is unhealthy to smoke Marijuana while nursing, will it have an adverse affect on the child? Most likely not. Is polygamy illegal? Yes. Again, think about what is worse, a child that will most likely have a minor case of ADD or a child with birth defects or a father that could spend a number of years in jail and never allowed to see his wives again?

To DB, very well written story, aside from a few spelling errors, but that doesn't bother me as it was phased out by the plot line. Thank you for sharing with the world your writing, even if it is incestual, polygamistic erotic stories. However, it would make me just as bad for reading this series. Again thank you for your wonderful creativity and do not let any bad critic get you down.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Man, calm down with your comments on the polygamy and incest. As for the incest, this story is under that category and as for the polygamy, does it actually say that he's married to all three? Legally, no. Heck I don't think he's married to any one of them. As for the story, great story, but I felt the ending was rushed. Bang, happily ever after? Maybe a chapter to tie loose ends?

masque83masque83almost 12 years ago

I'm actually glad to read how this ended i almost stopped reading a couple chapters back. Thank you for a delightful yet sometimes frusterating story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice...

I liked your story, ( Duh! ) Of course, stuff like this would never happen, though, right?

The ending was very sweet, nevertheless... one of the best. :{)

- moi

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Story gr8

7.19.12 gr8 story. Enjoyed. add more pleasee. Thanks, sqhead

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Polyamory story

It's a Polyamory story. Loving more than 1, it's ok with other. What is the problam? Readers need to read storys by Romantic1. He writes that type of story. sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Correction

I think you will find the term is polygamy :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I love this story. It's so good. And a good way to get off, too... but don't tell anyone that. :)

JTW1978JTW1978about 11 years ago
more

Please continue with this our give an update on John and his girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
several big problems with the story

1)it is in the incest area but 90% of the chapters contain NO INCEST.

2) the connection between this and BROKEN BLISS sucks you totally screwed it up there is no meshing each story say something different.

3) for a guy that was so smart in school john acts real stupid. no guy in their right mind would have stayed at the appartment once the girls cut him off he would have moved out the first day.

4) for a guy that says he loves the girls he sure does a lot of screwing around behind their backs.

as is this story needs a total rewrite to not only make it mesh properly with BB but also to make the characters behave the way you wrote them and set their personalities down as.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
very good

awesome story keep it going lets see what else happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolute idiots

The complaints all of you are writing are not being received, due to the author being deceased. He died in Afghanistan a couple years ago. If you don't believe me, go read The Fallen Heroes by DBs_Bro, it will explain everything.

NW

jtw0978jtw0978over 9 years ago
movie

Dude you should make an actual movie of this it'll be fun

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Great Story.

Very well told, good plot, nice characters

Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Returning

Every so often I return to enjoy it again. Thanks.

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Only thing is it all happened within 1 year ?

To own a strip club you also need a liquor license but you have to be 21 !! Kinda strange that ya think ?

So in one year he became a bouncer, then a half owner then full owner then 1/4 owner plus has 3 girlfriends and a daddy ...

all a bit much yea !!!!

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

its a very good story....I know there are an awful lot of negative comments but for me, it has been entertaining. For those who decided not to like it, I can only add what I have seen before, why continue to read it?

I enjoyed the character development...

as noted from before, its a shame that the writer is no longer with us, I for one shall happily check out his other stories....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Series

I liked it very much. This is a good story .Your a good writer. Keep up the good work.

Dapperdan2021Dapperdan2021almost 3 years ago

I wish this story would continue . Best series here.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

A brilliant series of extremely erotic stories each one would be interesting on it's own.

Well prepared, composed and beautifully written throughout.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just loved the series and with John, Amber, Geo and Dixie becoming one happy family at the end I can say without a doubt this is one hot storyline that had one happy ending for all.

Well written and well done. Gets my 5-star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good ending, Geo deserves the best of John, she loves him the most and has the longest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Things end on a better note, with Geo's love fulfilled fully, finally.

Fabulous bacchanalia in 9 parts

Five for you, departed author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous