All Comments on 'I Found My Wife... A Sequel'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments (Page 2)
Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Nice sequel. But I could have given this a higher rating than 3 but because the husband (geez I couldn't find his name in this story) had a sex with Kitty after everything happened I just couldn't give my nod of approval. He somehow eroded his high moral ground. But good story BlackHeart93, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What was the point of any of this?

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestalmost 3 years ago

Overall i liked it, but you lost me for two stars since you left it open ended as well. Would have like to read how the rest of it turned out.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Black heart I have been reading your stories and you have a tendency to leave them open ended. Why is that?

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

I would love if you wrote what happens in the year after. I don't know if it's your style, but I would absolutely read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like everyone else said, no ending was given. I liked the updated ending (what there was of it) you gave it. The original version of this was kind of all over the place, but this version is a cleaned up version, as it flowed well, kept the readers attention, and wasn't a total cuckold story. It also wasn't a BTB or RAAC either, so I don't know what it was. It was a good little tale though.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Finish the damn story

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 2 years ago

Another author who doesn't finish what they start. 1* as it's unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add me to those wanting an ending.

Maybe if enough of us drop ratings for that reason authors will start finishing.

I wonder just what it is that makes so many just drop the story.

Anyway that dropped it from 5 to 3 stars from me.

Bill

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Excellent ending, but setting it up for a sequel.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

There is no ending here either. There is a fantasy rebound so my guess you want to be BTB but there is no BTB here either, just almost there.

So if you cannot finish the story why bother pretending that you have ending?

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Mad as hell but he plans on taking her back? Example # 48,623 of a spineless husband.

Survivor3306Survivor3306over 2 years ago

I thought this was a good story. Much better than the original. And thought the ending was acceptable. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too convoluted.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

This was good but defintely not an ending.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and again I concur with the other commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His plan to get his wife to be faithful is to seperate, release her from vows, and hire an escort for the night?? This makes ZERO sense!

Also, this is left even more hanging in the air than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what happened in the next yr??

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

YAAAAAWWWWNNNNN!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Sequel needs a Sequel

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

An excellent sequel.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Haven’t read all comments but I give this a 3 as well. No real ending as others have commented. Also, despite Wendy’s intent with Steve, she never consummated due to the interruption by Hubby. But Hubby and Kitty did consummate so he’s not perfect either.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

ok wtf were is the rest the raining of holy hell on jenn at the very least come on dude dont leave us hanging

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Well Done!

11/110!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs a Conclusion.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 2 years ago

First Of All

If you are going to write a sequel to someone else's story you should have the courtsey of spelling their name correctly

It's L0tsaluck not Lotsaluck. For that error deduct 2 **'s

...

I've never said this before but this was entirely too long, with so much extraneous detail I just started skimming early in the first page. I normally like long stories with lots of detail, not this time. Deduct 1 *

...

Then you call Jim, have him cancel his date with Wendy and let him off the hook with his wife. Why? You know what she's doing, what's one more fuck? It's not like you're going to be the one getting sloppy seconds. Someone told you what your spouse was up to in a round about way, you have all of the proof of what he's been doing for years. Don't you think she has a right to know too? Deduct 1 * I'd take off 2 but then I couldn't vote. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A sequel with no ending; why? Given the indifference and contempt wifey showed for him when she went through with the meeting with Henry, how can he imagine going back to her or letting her back into his life after a year? By that time, his kids would have already gone through the trauma of a broken family entirely due to WillingWendy's slutty behavior; they would have gotten used to seeing her only occasionally and living separately with their father.

Why would he let her back into their lives after a year given a very real likelihood that she is just an adulterous slut who is very likely going to keep fucking other men? Why does he give her permission to have sex with whomever she wants for the next year? She's upset and traumatized right now but in a few weeks, she with her slut friend Jennifer's encouragement, would have convinced herself that she might as well fuck some other guy(s) since hubby might well never take her back; she'd tell herself that this is actually great because she can "get it out of her system" and everything will then return to the way it was with hubby.

Seriously, she is just a ticking bimbo bomb; she's attractive and hot to fuck other men. Her loving hubby just gave her carte blanche to fuck her brains out for the next year and she probably is going to have her brains fucked out in under a month. Reasonably well-written but the husband's pathetic whining is just going to be repaid by her slutting it up for the next year. This is a pathetically bad story concept. 2** for the writing but the story premise and arc itself is a zero. Accordingly, I scored it as a 1*

P.S. At a minimum, you should have added something else about how he is going to get payback on Jennifer. Candidly, what can he do to get vengeance on her? She's wrecked Wendy's marriage and she is happily fucking her way through the local talent. I don't see that hubby has any leverage to inflict any damage on Jennifer but she sure as hell is going to be pushing Wendy to fuck around while she is on her own.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I think BH missed one of the clues in the original story. Wendy wanted a different lover, she wanted to be dominated. Him fucking her when she objected was the right way to win her, but then he stopped doing so.

In this ending, we are back to the regular schema, without actually giving Wendy what she actually needed. Even if they get together, she will be left frustrated sexually.

DAWG8265DAWG8265about 2 years ago

Where is the "Pay Back" for Jennifer? The ending?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Just because he told Wendy their vows were suspended and she could fuck who she wanted, doesn't mean she'll believe he's "Ok" with it.

He's already proven that many things she thought were hidden from him were, apparently, easily discovered.

The fact he said they'd likely get divorced in a year means she'd have to *work* to prevent it, i.e. *NOT* fucking other people. Assuming maybe staying married and getting her family *back* matters to her...

As for Jennifer, though normally he can't do too much to her without breaking the law, he's just demonstrated that he's very cunning. If Wendy relates what he's done to *her*, Jennifer might very well start to worry what he'll do to her, especially because he doesn't *love* (or even much like) her...

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

"Pay Back" for Jennifer woukld be a great name for your next story

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I like it but it's still not an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story - writing is very good. Doesn’t meet everyone’s endings but then write your own endings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And then what happened? Finish please.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

4 stars but just not quite up to 5 level.

I also think Jennifer needed some payback.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreeneralmost 2 years ago

Much better than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story very much. Needs another chapter, but hey... it is almost good as it is, too. Does anyone here find the 'models' that are displayed on the live webcams to be a bit over the hill? Most (maybe 90%) are not attractive at all. It would be nice to have a few good-looking models for this site displayed. Hard to not see the ones that Lit displays. Sad, it is.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Nothing

Nothing story.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

Love the story and your writing style. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing plotline. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, I enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done story. Husband had a plan and made it all work. He cut through all the bs and dismantled his wife in a matter of days. It is his choice to try to reconcile. But he cut her off at the knees so she would never do it again. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He sunk to his wife's depths. HE he wanted her back he should have divorced her and then remarries her for a new start on new terms.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Wow you made a Man seem just like a Woman Congratulations! And even better a 12 month seperating means any divorce processing is delayed by 12 months and then another 12 months after that? Wow who the fuck is this bitches Lawyer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First, you need someone to proofread your work. The story line is good, but the editing isn't. Remember, her betrayal will turn to anger, with her deciding, she has a year's HALL PASS, and use it. Your boy may have set more shit in motion than he wanted. Tell him not to through Kitty's B-card away yet. And remember he is going after Jennifer, and since he stupidly told her, Jen will be waiting for him. This story is primed for many more chapters, and is far from finished. You need help, so ask another writer to proof your grammar, spelling, punctuation, and thought process. You have just begun so, good job, and keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL STORY!. I agree Wendy shouldn't have done what she did. She's a bigger whore than Kitty. Kitty makes a living fucking men. Wendy was "so sorry" for doing it, because she got caught. Please write another chapter to tell what happens. Maybe KItty/Kathern, will find him again and get something she never had- love and respect. She may also become a mother to his kids and the kids they'll have together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She loves you very much. Then what are the people that choose not to do the same because they love their partner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. But if hw wants to reconcile, he should skip the separation and go for a divorce. Then restart from there. They clearly need counseling. And rhey need separation. But they need to kill the first marriage which had developed cracks in the foundation and start over. With a prenuptial and after a long courtship. I think she is genuinely remorseful and shocked about what she tried to do. But they both have a lot of issues to work out and it might not work anyways. Maybe the separation was a quick way to deal with child custody. That is another way to look at it. By having primary custody so fast, it hits his wife sooner and harder and she will see them as a package deal. Separation document is instant when signed, a divorce is a long mess if fighting over the kids. Personally I would still file the divorce and start a separation. I would warn her during the separation period about not demanding primary custody. Then iron out an agreement. Depending on her intent on reconciliation, they should come to an agreement on joint custody. If she fights for primary then they have no hope. If she bequeath primary to him they have a lot of hope. Tricky situation with kids.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Your “Handle” Seems Aptly Chosen

If this is what is truly inside your heart-of-hearts, if these are your inner thoughts and emotional inclinations, I believe you will never be happy with a woman again. That is, unless she’s somehow naturally submissive and open to having no privacy. And perhaps having had a traumatic or otherwise, emotionally damaging childhood. That way, she’s naturally fearful. You might be able to quiet your now-heightened suspicions of her behaviors if she’s meek and controllable.

But now, you have a relationship with a sponge. Does the above life really sound that good to you? I mean, one could imagine trying to cope with such a life, if one fell into it when one was not looking, but to choose it? Eeesh!

I mean, unless you really just fucking hate women. And the above sounds inspirational to you. Like, if it fills you with a warm glow.

Then, congratulations!

You’re a monster.

If not, think about your life, your future, and maybe, therapy.

Therapy is good. And good therapy is great. A lot of negative emphasis is put onto therapy here, as “psychobabble”, by writers that I’m sure have little to no experience with it. From having read many of the descriptions to be found here, almost all are straight from the author’s imaginations.

Real therapy is work. But so rewarding, to leave behind a life filled with carefully collected and curated hurts, that need paid for by someone else’s agony. And to no more feel a constant, simmering anger, that boils over into easy rage. It really shortens your life.

Life’s just better without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Ruttweller. What do you think the MC should have done differently? Personally, I would have confronted her before thr actual hookups and nailed her with all the correspondence to provoke an effect. Not sure about the timing but never would let her fantasies get so far along. But to each their own. I would not be thr passive type. Yes therapy can be useful, but actions are important also. She was making a choice to commit marital suicide. So where is all the misogyny by the MC? And no matter how much therapy and acts of contrition and forgiveness, trust will always be tarnished. They have a long slog to prepare. I do agree this waiting to see if she chooses to not go through with it especially hiring a male actor as an escort to seduce her is contrived and destructive to any reconciliation. But again she was already slitting her own marital wrists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, best cuckold story I've read so far, a husband being a man not an accepting loser, made the wife pay, I would go after the friend big time, and drop the potential boyfriend in it with his wife just because I could, but then I would not have gone to all the trouble the husband did, I would have got me a pickaxe handle and practiced my ginger baker /cozy powell impression.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Too elaborate to work

I understand it’s a fairytale for ineffectual men who want to imagine themselves suddenly powerful and capable. It’s like the fairytales for a little girls where they grew up to be princesses. Here, gray men get to envision themselves as spies and superheroes.

I’d be far more entertained if the story were about feelings and character, instead of about overly complex plots that let the main character play “gotcha!”

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

Boring, put me to sleep. Try writing about living people.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Almost a whole story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs a conclusion.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Ruttweiler said it perfectly.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Ruttwilly has a special kind of way with housepets.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Would love the conclusion to this.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 1 year ago

I could see most of this coming. You were very clever in the aspects I guessed wrong at. A Damn good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story makes sense once you realize the main character is a sociopath. His version of love is control/ownership. I mean, she doesn't get off scott free, she was still planning on cheating. But by the end he's proved he's 10 times the monster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the anonymous below; the husband became a so called sociopath BECAUSE of his wife's lies and obscufation of facts. Typical misandrist thinking from an entitled feminist.

Another chapter showing how the husband has moved on would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good tale,would like to read the finished story. I think most readers would like to see if he is stupid enough to take her back and how both their lives unfold.

..4 stars...

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Not a bad story over all. But like a lot of others;it Does seem to warrent an ending.. anyway;thanks for the * ride* 👍👌😁

PraetusPraetusabout 1 year ago

This deserves a follow up to see if they make it. Tbh I think they could. He got his revenge, she got a short sharp shock. As long as Jennifer is jettisoned they could rebuild buuuuut it'd have to be slow. Theres a LOT of trust to rebuild.

Though he is clearly more than capable of starting again. And why take the risk? Something to maybe explore.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really enjoyed it, but it feels like it needs another part to finish it. I gave it 5 stars.

parenthesisparenthesis12 months ago

Writing a sequel that needs a sequel seems kinda... black hearted?

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

No real ending. Did he RAAC? Maybe Cuck himself?

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

As parenthesis says below, this sequel needs a sequel, quite clever how you put it together as a story, much to complicated for real life, but it makes it a good story

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

Blackheart? Wherefore art thou Blackheart?

Would really love the continuation of this.

Great and spicy!

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
A male fairy tale

Hubby is a whirlwind of secret squirrel activity! With a flurry of phone calls he’s arranged for PIs, an escort, a virtual army of hired confederates! Who knew it could be so simple and fast!

And we’re so reassured that in the midst of this sudden and furious flurry of anti-spouse activity that he has actual feelings. He’s not just a woman-hating machine, he actually cares! Not that it would interfere with getting on with the business of quickly and efficiently dumping his soon-to-be-ex-wife. That’s the point, isn’t it?

The entire focus of this little screed is getting rid of the wife. The actual relationship, the emotions, the plans they had, their lives, are irrelevant.

All that matters to the reader is the joy of hating women.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I did not read the original story, just where you picked up. Very good! Thank you, keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent and I gave it a 5.

However I notice what I consider an odd difficulty. The author tends to 'finish stories' cleverly explaining mysteries, but actually leaves us with a greater mystery.

At least a short good read.

dark2donut2dark2donut29 months ago

Ruttweiler nailed it. This whole "finish my story" is a hogwash with fantasies of a couch potato. Moreover, the author did not finish the story in any meaningful way. My guess is that this is another one of those shooting from the hip "writers" that change their idea while writing ... without noticing that.

This is not worth more than 1 star.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

I hesitated giving you 5 stars but I did. You certainly thought our MCs actions and retribution for his wife's actions actions. I think he was delusional expecting her to call of her rendezvous after all the trouble she went to, signing up for the dating site and all. Her reaction to being caught I suppose was believable.

No cheater expects to be caught or maybe they do and that's the thrill of it. I my case her sneaking around wasn't blatant but it also wasn't surreptitious. Obviously the husband was not clueless but how would have conditions and happenings would have changed if he had never run int Buck, his old aquaintets that clued him to his wife being on a dating site? Well written. but of course the ending left us all with a few wandering thoughts. Maybe time for a another sequel to a sequel!

FordF150guyFordF150guy7 months ago

Where is the rest of the sequel? So far so good, but you left us hanging…. And that is not so good… 5***** changed to 3***

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

Although I liked the writing and the alternate ending, I find this too unrealistic. I find it hard to believe that a man that finds out about his wife's intended infidelity would have the presence of mind to set up such a complicated plan.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another lazy writer who hadn't thr vision nor the skill to end a story. Negative 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wait, wasn't this a FTDS? Your sequel needs a sequel. Good thing you like writing sequels :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@tkh3ney2110

I think that single fact explains quite alot more about the MC than the author would have liked us to know.

I should imagine that the kind of person capable of doing all this (barring his obligatory and somewhat questionable crying) is someone capable of compartmentalising to the degree of being both obsessive but also emotionally distant, controlling and I guess some would would say narcissistic.

I'd imagine that being his wife was difficult. I'm definitely in camp Wendy on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A "slight" rewrite; In the lounge, the elderly couple were taking pictures when Wendy met "Henry".... They had dinner, chatted up. danced but when she kissed "Henry"... she kind of backed off... When "Henry" suggested that now they go to his room... They left the lounge and just before the elevators... Wendy suddenly appeared to get cold feet... She thanked "Henry" for a great time and then confessed to him that she just couldn't go through with it... She then admitted to him that even though she was on Married Hook ups. She had really never gone this far before... She excused herself and ran out the front doors. Steve then took to the elevator and rode up to the room.... He opened the door and called out to turn on the lights... He then announced... Your wife is on her way home... We got to the elevators, she stopped me and confessed she had never gone this far before... and thanked me for dinner, dancing etc. but she just couldn't do this, She has a husband she loves very much... She apologized to me and ran out the front doors.... I then asked Steve. did you kiss... Yes , he said, but not passionately, more like a good friend... She also said that this was going to be the first time she ever cheated on her husband I just can't go through with it... You're a very lucky man sir," Husband drives home after settling with everyone... Tears ran down his cheeks...Yes, his wife almost cucked him but didn't... He drove home... Exiting his car. He saw the red dress in the garbage can... He took it out. It wasn't soiled or anything, he took it back into the house... Wendy just came out of the shower... Screaming' "You're Home !" then ran into his arms.... He never mentioned that he knew her web page... or her activities... Later that night, he went on the web page to find her listing was gone. He smiled, WillingWendy was no more... He had his wife back....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I could stand to see a continuation

ttjbjr54ttjbjr544 months ago

Easy read but only fair as a story. A sequel that needs a sequel. Only 2 stars. Finish the job.

muddman74muddman744 months ago

Like others have said, this story needs to be finished. Knocked off a star because the story has left us hanging for more than 3 years.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

История не завершена...

Лично я не смог бы взять обратно женщину, что мне изменила. А Венди УЖЕ изменила и в мыслях и делом.

nwaatntnwaatnt4 months ago

I don't see them getting back together, she hadn't actually had sex with anyone, now he tells his wife he is going to fuck Kitty and they are seperating for 12 months and are both free to fuck, so why wouldn't she after he has.

I think he lost the high ground doing that

prato1992prato19923 months ago

Continúa tan abierta como antes esta historia.

Él le permite que ella se folle a tidos dyrante un año?

Hubieta optado por el divorcio por adulterio directo . Espero una continuación

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

This story is not done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I mean, its good, but it's hardly a sequel given it doesnt have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Its always hard to take on someone else's story and keep in character which I think you did. The story felt like it flowed on from the original which is always a good sign and you wrote your version very well. But there are two issues I have. The first and biggest is that there is no real ending to this story its been left in limbo and either needs to be longer or another part written. It's frustrating enough when this happens in a story, more so when someone takes on a sequel to finish a story. So I'm disappointed over this. My other issue is a personal one in that the MC came across as a very moral character with string values on trust fidelity and honesty and then you write in the sex scene with Kitty. It doesn't work with his character. Yes have dinner with her but not sex. Now he has no moral high ground. Also the "we can fuck others while separated" line doesn't tie in with the I'd hope that a reconciliation can happen admission he made. To me that also weakened his position and the plot. It's a pity as I thought this was an excellent story until those two things happened. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cause it's obvious that cold blooded lying over long periods in order to satify herself proves her unconditional love for her man .

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic14 days ago

Is there going to be a reconciliation with the wife? Will he date Kitty? My rating would depend on the answers to these questions, so I'm not going to rate this story, at least not yet.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr54about 23 hours ago

Good story and well written but left unfinished. I rated the story as 3 stars but if finished it would reco5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.