All Comments on 'I Found My Wife... A Sequel'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Honestly, I got bored with the convoluted, meandering plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous

I hope you are going to finish this part of the tale!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
A very good ending to this story

and I hope there will be a part 2.

jakie1jakie1about 4 years ago
More to come?

It would be nice to have another story to follow up what will be happening during the upcoming year. Thanks for a nice story!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

i do hope you continue this

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Is this a two-parter? Because that was a terrible place to end it.

Nothing is resolved between the married couple because they're on a year-long separation. Is he really going to take Wendy back if she spends the next year getting ploughed by dozens of guys? Keeping her under surveillance for that long would cost a fortune and now she doesn't have to worry about a husband or kids, so he just made it incredibly easy for her to fuck around.

It's the confrontation and consequences of infidelity that are usually the real meat of this kind of story. This needs a second half to detail Wendy's reaction to her husband's ambush, as week as the consequences for Jennifer.

OftheriverOftheriverabout 4 years ago
Another Chapter

I loved it. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Two wrongs..

Two wrongs will never make a right.If he loved her so much he never would have screwed the escort..Time for an aids or other VD check..everyone knows even high end escorts dont always adhere to testing on a regular basis..wife didn't cheat though she might as well have...hubby did in fact find an excuse in his marriage to do just that...this marriage is based on non communication, lack of either sticking to their vows, and a bullshit theme about her losing everything if she doesnt agree to a one year separation where he can fuck his way to glory......sometimes men ARE such assholes that they believe its ALL HER FAULT if it doesnt work..as is shown on most of these living wife stories where the wife ( and hubby) are anything BUT loving....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are you fucking kidding me?

It's supposed to be a sequel and it has no end? What a fucking waste of time!

1 star for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good idea. Too bad it doesn't work

Adultery, no adultery, she's going to get custody. He can't kick her out of the house. Unless she's a druggie or committed a felony his wife is going to get custody, alimony, child support, the use of the house until the kids are 18 and half of his retirement. Nothing he did will change those facts. Try to understand what you're writing about. Yes, this is fiction. But it's BAD fiction.

2 stars

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Great Story

More than the wife deserved. I would file the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much...

...for nothing...are you going to write part 3, 4, 5....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seriously learn about the law...

Here is the deal, I can't think of a single state that would allow this as grounds. Maybe a couple. He outed her already, plus the terms are unenforceable in every state I practice in. She is smart enough to know that he will not stay so dump his has ass and move on. I always tell my clients to claim he did not know which end of his dick to use and would not know a clit unless it was a cock he always likes to suck. I have found that men's egos are far more tender than they like to believe and in my area, most judges are women anyway, and of an age that men don't know a clit from a door knob. I have not yet found a judge who did not gab both parties, seal the records and declare a no fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So you wrote a ‘sequel’ to an open-ended story that is, itself, open-ended...

Umm... Thanks?

stevetishstevetishabout 4 years ago
Unfinished

Maybe needs a sequel to the sequel?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Meh. Of COURSE the gorgeous escort is "drawn" to him.

Definitely better than the original endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice Chapter 2!

Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What there was of the story was good.....

What there was of the story was good, just the ending was left unfinished.

Did they get back together, Did Kathern / Kitty get together with him.

He could end up with Ana as the new Mom.

See an unfinished story. I look forward to more of you stories.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Seems to be not finished.

Nothing is resolved.

rnebularrnebularabout 4 years ago
Pretty decent if a little off the original

This was good but not sure if it lines up with part 1 very well or not. Also the ending leaves room for hope, but also feels incomplete. Is there to be another chapter, or do our imaginations get to finish their tale? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blackheart you did yourself great this time.

Your story fits in like it was part of the full story. This could go on for pages and I would read it too. Thank you a good story from the be gaining to the end. Johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I want the rest of the story

Excellent 👍

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 4 years ago
WTF!!!!

I can understand that he would want to divorce Wendy and I understand the reason why. Where the hell did he have that much money to afford two PI agencies and to pay for two escorts? From the original story, the protagonist was NOT I repeat not that wealthy.

Far too much cloak and dagger crap. Way too far over the top to be even partially believable. I realize that this is fiction but I don't think even the dumbass Bond movies go this far.

To be fair apart from all the cloak and dagger trash it was well written just not too well thought out. Sorry, this was just too far out of the ballpark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Feels unfinished

Good store but feels unfinished. more of the store to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is just a beginning

A great beginning but that is all it is. Quite frankly this could stand on its own without reading the original. All you need to do is finish it.

L0tsaluckL0tsaluckabout 4 years ago
Nicely done.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It is unfinished

But in my ending, Kitty wins, Kitty wins, Kitty wins... in Cleveland, there is joy tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welll

Your story just stopped. That's no 'ending'. Finish it or delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's great...so far. Like many of the other respondents, I feel the story calls for more. I'm particularly anticipating our hero's response to Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where's the ending?

Another chapter or two are needed, depending on whether or not they get back together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Grate tempo & a worthy sequel, there's a lot of "unfinished" works on literotica that are just begging to be laid to rest & I really miss the grate efforts of FTDS team.

I hope this isn't the last "sequel" we see form you. thanks again for an entertaining read, looking forward to your next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel? Last famous stand?

The sequel left us hanging.

This guy must earn megabucks just to be able to afford all the props etc.

A hubby with the obvious/implied financial means to pull this off must be a clutz to contemplate and execute this elaborate scheme. A wise man would run, and to prevent being slapped upside, never look back.

Oh well, the male portion of the earth population usually thinks with their dicks, so no new revelations there.. We are such a bunch of pussies, so what's new?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Sequel, but...

Great job, but needs at least 2 more chapters, at least!

One chapter starts in the elevator with the door opening and the wife seeing her sister, and then continuing for her life for the next year.

Other chapter is of husband’s year, and ultimately finding someone who truly lives and respects him that he wants to spend the rest of his life with.... maybe Ma Montonya????

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Really good except it isn't finished. Why say you are writing an alternative ending and then not finish it? Let's hear what happens to them and in particular Jennifer. I also don't think any normal person who discovered the Web site would say nothing rather that confronting the cheat immediately. Still a good story. 4 stars

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

I was enjoying the story until he fucked the hooker. He goes to all this trouble to ensure his wife 1) didn't cheat and 2) never cheats in the future. But, then he fucks the hooker.

So, he sunk to the level of his wife. He had the moral high ground, but lost it all by following his dick. He is a pathetic loser who manipulates and controls people, but doesn't respect the sanctity of his own marriage.

So they were separated. He won't take his wife back if she fucks someone over the next year. That is clear. But, his wife has to accept that he can fuck whoever he wants. It's a double standard that made him into a jerk.

Two wrongs don't make a right. He wondered why his wife wanted to do it? He only had to ask himself why he fucked the the hooker. He wanted to and he could.

It also didn't seem to fit his personality. I wanted to like the story, but after that, I can't.

It was well written. Which is a plus.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Ok

On so far, but do you have a definitive ending planned? Please don't leave it open.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
Oh No

The beautiful escort didn"t fall madly in love with our hero did she? Really? Oh the pain.

Pretty good story ANYWAY. on to part 2

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69about 4 years ago
Im looking forward to Pt 3

The story was good. It read well. I was suprised he stayed with Kitty.

Its very Nice to see someone finishing up these stories. My hats off to you for undertaking this endeavor.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

Ok, so I went and read the original. Having done so, I feel your "ending" was so far off from the original. You completely changed the husband from a wimpy guy who got turned on contemplating his wife cheating on him, but who laughingly doesn't think that is being cuckolded... Into a macho super man.

ken philipsken philipsabout 4 years ago
Complete Misogynistic Crap

She did not do anything technically or legally wrong. Where I come from in Australia, she would have eaten your so called hero alive in court and HE quite rightly would have been kicked out of the house to only get to see his kids on visitation. Complete utter misogynistic fantasy cheap and moreover totally flips the theme of the original story. Godawful!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Comment lost.

So I'll write another.

I gave this full.marks. it was a great continuation and I realized early on the plot was too intricate and nicely complex for the length.

Very much looking forward to how this plays out.

I'm really curious about why Wendy had such a nuclear brain fart?

She seemed very callously committed to fucking around on what appears to be a very solid husband and marriage that she seemed to value highly.

I found the original plot intriguing and I was disappointed it never was explored until now.

Thank you.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
umm

what DirtySingleMom said lol. lazy comment ftw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun read

He went through way too much effort just as kitty pointed out. I will never understand separations. If you want her back then skip the separation and take her home. Just confront her and be done with it. How does a year apart so each can act single and have all the sex you want with whomever you want bring back trust?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seems there is more to the story

I hope you will, as Paul Harvey used to say, " and now, the rest or the story". What happens after a year? It is definitely work exploring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A reply to KindBandor (love your stuff, these are just my own rebuttals)

'I was enjoying the story until he fucked the hooker. He goes to all this trouble to ensure his wife 1) didn't cheat and 2) never cheats in the future. But, then he fucks the hooker.'

~Wrong. She did cheat. She broke all her vows. The lies, double life, disrespect, and she did commit emotional fidelity. She even broached physical infidelity if you count kissing, groping, and running up to some guy's room.

'So, he sunk to the level of his wife. He had the moral high ground, but lost it all by following his dick. He is a pathetic loser who manipulates and controls people, but doesn't respect the sanctity of his own marriage.' Did he sink to her level? Did he lie about anything?

~No. Did he disrespect his wife unprovoked? No. Did he break their marriage contract? No. You can argue he did, but most people would agree with me that when ONE party breaks a contract, the other parties involved are no longer beholden to that contract. If I PAY you fifty bucks for coffee maker, and you STEAL it from me after I purchase it....am I not entitled to that fifty bucks?

'So they were separated. He won't take his wife back if she fucks someone over the next year. That is clear. But, his wife has to accept that he can fuck whoever he wants. It's a double standard that made him into a jerk.'

~This point I'll agree with. He is a jerk. But that's normal, isn't it? When you betray someone, they tend to become a jerk. Last time I checked, we're allowed to be at least a little pissy about stone cold betrayal. Does that make him right? No. But we are selfish animals. A few generations ago he'd be allowed to brain in his wife and lover, and societies would raise up a cheer! We are selfish. We still use punishment. This is a punishment. She can always say 'no'. He pressured her with the truth. He didn't use force. He was honestly very civil to a traumatic event she is solely responsible for.

'Two wrongs don't make a right. He wondered why his wife wanted to do it? He only had to ask himself why he fucked the the hooker. He wanted to and he could.'

~You are correct. You seem to think this is about 'fairness'. There's nothing fair about betrayal. NOTHING. Think about it. There is NOTHING on earth he can do to even the score, nothing to soothe the hurt, nothing to repair the damage. So what did he do? He stopped trying to be fair, it was impossible. He went out to punish her, make her suffer. It doesn't solve the fairness problem. It wont solve the forgiveness problem. What does hurting her accomplish? FEAR. It's that simple. She'll fear a repeat of his retribution. She'll avoid betrayal in the future. That's all it set out to accomplish. Him getting his broken ego restored, and getting his rocks off is a side effect. I really believe his main goal was to hurt her more than to heal himself. Because if he really wanted to heal, he'd leave her. But even THAT is a wrong, because it makes her suffer. You can't escape it KingBandor. Even a civil split, where he takes the high road, and avoids punishing her on purpose would punish her. It'd hurt less though. He'd be passively hurting her rather than actively hurting her.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Illinois is one of 23 states where adultery is still illegal.

Admittedly, it’s a misdemeanor offense, but illegal none-the-less. (I think 5 states still consider it a felony).

So, with what proof he has, he is definitely sitting in the driver’s seat as far as separation and custody is concerned. And if he can show he can support the kids — such as by hiring Colombian nannies, and housekeepers — he can show he can maintain the kids “in the manner they have become used to”, and in a “moral” household, i.e. not run by a sex crazed raving convicted slut, he is most likely to get custody, which most likely means the house as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if he falls for the young Colombian nanny? No mention that she’s 22 y.o., just starting her masters in education and social work, with a tight killer body with perky C-cups, shy yet charming smile, smooth unblemished olive skin, shiny raven black hair, delightful accent, room brightening laugh, etc., etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RAAC SHIT

Halfway through and I already know that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who uses flashbulbs anymore?

Overly convoluted and hard to follow. The biggest weakness in all these BTB stories is that they quickly devolve into a legal skirmish that most authors know nothing about. You can write coherently. Why not write a more realistic story? You know...the details of your own divorce and the shellacking you took.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

Well,where is the ending?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wheres then bloody ending? The aftaftermath is the best part.

Ahhh what is it with authors on this site? Either the story is great but the ending is diabolical or there isn't a ending. A word I use a lot on this site recently describes this story. Lackluster. Have given you a 1star rating as it's an unfinished story.

CHUCK

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago
Ending?

So where is the ending? Where does she beat herself up or move on.

It needs one or the other to finish it off.

BlackHeart93BlackHeart93about 4 years agoAuthor
To My Commenters

Thank you all for taking your time to read my story. I appreciate all of your comments. Although, the story did not please everyone, I appreciate the 4.0+ rating for what is only my 3rd submission.

Most of you are right, . . . this story cries out for a conclusion. I knew that would be a major source of comments when I submitted it. I, too, dislike stories that are unfinished. That is why I like writing sequels and alternate endings to many of the stories that I read. (See, Mrs. Carter.) In fact, I have a concluding story already outlined. Now that I see there was so much interest in a sequel, I will write one. Be forewarned, it will be a reconciliation story so it might not please all the BTB advocates.

To the lawyers in the room, . . . I know the separation agreement the protagonist (LOtsaluck never did give our hero a name) had his wife sign was not a legal document. Rather, it was an unofficial agreement between them. If the wife did not sign it, she knew that an immediate divorce would follow. She did not want that.

As for the sex that our protagonist had with Kitty, . . . Technically, I feel that it was adultery and not cheating. The wife, if she had turned vindictive, could possibly have made a case in court if she wanted to do so. Whether or not he was seduced by Kitty or did it for revenge or both, it did make him realize that he was still a man. It erased the humiliation and emasculation he felt, and restored the confidence he lost when he learned his wife preferred to have sex with a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And then?

And then what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Own Circumstances

With a lot of help from her cousin, my wife destroyed our marriage, almost the day after our only son joined the military. Almost overnight my wife was having sex with her cheating first husband, who passed her around to his brother, his cousin and several friends. Her cousin did this with absolutely no remorse. I keep reading that men don't consider physical revenge because of incarceration. I don't have that problem. If I kill her cousin, I would go to prison with a smile on my face If I were the husband in this story, Jennifer would be shitting a brick.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Brutal

Loved it. Id be so done. I felt his pain as he destroyed the love of his life. Hard to go back, love a story on kitty tho...... 5 great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOPE!!

This story is just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He got her good......

You can almost love this story...but it starts going down hill a little after she's caught... This story ends way to soon...you get to see what he has to go through...but not his wife when she is busted...what she's going through is now part of the story to... you get what he finally feels in the end....but that's not enoung here...........

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Better than the average cheating/revenge story. Lot of thought and planning went into it. All in all, a very good effort and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh!

He is going to let his wife screw around with other men for a year? Is he crazy? If he wanted to keep his wife he should have just taken her home rather than allowing a 1 year separation. Now his wife will be screwing lots of men and start enjoying it. If there is a divorce, the wife will get the kids. He has no proof of actual adultery by her! This husband is a dummy!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This needed to be continued, I would’ve liked to have seen a proper conclusion to what should’ve been a top rated story. Because of this rates 3/5

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Love your stories! I'm very happy you will finish this one as I am genuinely interested in Wendy and what internal malfunctions led her to pretty much decimate a very good marriage.

The external forces were obviously Jennifer and possibly a cooling of her marital passion for which she was personally responsible for as well as her husband.

Great stuff and I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
I agree with Wargamer

It was ok as far as it went. You can’t stop there. It needs to be finished with an outcome either yea or nay on their marriage. Wife needs much more of a wake up call no mention of the retribution for Jennifer. Too many issues left undone. Please finish.

2 stars Only because it was unfinished. Could have been 4 ...or may even 5 depending on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AGAIN!

You write very well, but the situations that you set up just don't resonate. No one would ever react the way that you depict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Needs a conclusion to be a "5".

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago

This needs closure.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Liked this version but it needs a sequel or a conclusion.

Thanks

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 3 years ago
Huh?

Where is the next page? There doesn't seem to be an ending. Is this just part one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well... you found pears and made apple pie

But the pears were rotten and you apple pie way over the top to stomac.

All in all a failed dish from a poor recipe.

You are better when you’re ya on kook.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

the not quite finished ending lol

PKenny5860PKenny5860over 3 years ago
Left unsatisfied.

I enjoyed the story but agree with other commenters that this story needs a conclusion. Cliffhangers are great as long as the answer is provided later on. So please, finish the story or give another author a chance to finish it should you choose not to do so.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 3 years ago
Hmmm ... Proceed

OK, you've got my attention. Now what?

i like what you've done and how you picked up from the original. Not quite a seamless transition, but solid. But you cannot leave it here. You don't have to see it through the whole year of separation, but you can't just plug the plug now.

This is really Wendy's story, but you've left it way too early. She is the one we watch change, from naive and inexperienced into a more daring and passionate character. The narrator reacts and changes to parry her moves, but his growth is not by his own choice. So the driver is really Wendy. She's now been neutered of her attempts to step out on her marriage, but she obviously enjoyed the passion. She's primed for a big change, to win back her husband, her family and her life, but will she keep that passion that has just been brought to the surface? So, what's next? We need to watch how she will recover from her plans being exposed. Does she become a meek mouse again? Please no. Zapped by the Martian Slut Ray? PLEASE no. I think the interesting story is in between. So?

For a good example of the open ended finish, I'd recommend DFW Beast's "Love and Disrespect: Early Release". In that story, the climax of the couple's separation has occurred, but there is still need to wrap up the fate of the lead characters, by taking both through the next step. Beast does so with a gentle and light touch. He doesn't hit the reader over the head with a moralizing or belittling story. The denouement is deceptively simple and leaves the story open yet (to me) it's very clear what will happen to the characters. He does not hold the reader's hand and spell it out. he makes you read into what he has planned for his leads without actually writing it out.

Plus, I need more if just for the promise of clipping Jennifer's wings was referred to several times only to be completely unfulfilled.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

I agree...there is more story to tell. What Wendy goes thru, Jennifer's pain and the road back. Don't forget the kids!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
This is the ending that LOtsaluck should have written

Loved it. Well, maybe he shouldn't have spent the night with Kitty if he was really trying to get back with his wife in a year, but whatever.

Awesome!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

Definitely looking forward to more chapters. Great job. Thank you

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

I thought the story was a 5 until I got to the end where it just stopped. He should have told us more about what happened to Jennifer what happened to Wendy what happened to a gym all the other people that were involved with this that didn't get any revenge or anything happened to them.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago
This deseverves a second part.

Please write it!

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

A good alternative continuation of L0tsaluck's story; but it certainly isn't finished.

Would have been a 5***** but the lack of a proper conclusion has spoilt it for me. Only 4****.

Finish with the details of how the marriage ended and the outing of Jennifer's interference and it should reach 5.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

A one year later conclusion is called for here. Wrap up Jennifer. Despite your cynicism about Kitty and her false friendship request she has the heart of gold for the guy who loved his wife so much. His wife will most likely find a replacement so have him call Kitty and wrap that up.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Ohhh. Needs continuing....

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

Gah....what is your obsession with reconciliation after infidelity?? And the reasons are such nonsense. Joint physical custody is the starting point in most divorces these days....it’s better for the kids. The one year legal separation is just divorce and emotional agony for no real reason....divorce or dump her.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

The story is more about setting up of a trap than a story about a wife and husband. Who cares about all the work? The unanswered question is why would the guy go through all the huge expenses and time just to set up the entrapment? All he needed was the so-called album. Then to expect that her own sibling would have cooperated with husband and against her seems awfully unlikely. Finally, no explanation of why Wendy, apparently happily married and a mother, would do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@BlackHeart93

You promised a conclusion to this story nearly a year ago now. Your readers have been waiting for it patiently all this time.

Please finish the damn story!

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 3 years ago

Umm i gave it give stars the i realised, that really wasn't a conclusion though.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
1ST OFF YOU CAN NOT FIND SOMETHING THAT IS NOT LOST

even though it may be addled and confused as to a purpose...bottom line you may just have to let it go. TK U MLJ LV NV

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

He cucked out!!!! Just divorce the slut...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Much Better

But still not an ending. Lotsaluck's attempts were laughable and certainly not endings! this requires something more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not realistic

You catch your wife, shut down her cheating before she gets her first new cock, then at terrible expense, hire all these people to monitor her and in the hotel room where she is about to do it, you stop her and then give her a package with a one year option to fuck everyone she wants. That is pure stupid. Why spend all the money, then stop her and then say to her, here is your hall pass for one year to get it out of your system.

Total bullshit and the story contradicts itself.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

Only way this story makes sense is, yes, he's released her from her vows for a year just as he's released from his..

But, if she actually takes advantage of that pass, he has every intent of divorcing her.

Meaning the only way she'll be married to him in a year is if she's been celibate *during* that year.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Still waiting a year later....... "Now that I see there was so much interest in a sequel, I will write one."

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

"In the morning he won't even remember your name". Now that is first class vicious. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No freaking finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unfinished and a pipe dream

Adultery or no, she is going to get custody. Even in those states that still have some form of law that makes adultery a crime, she's going to get custody. So he's about to see his kids once or twice a month and he's going to pay the bills. You took away any high ground he might have had when he screws the hooker. And he sure wasted a lot of money with the PI's. That made no sense. This was a nice fairy tale but as a porn story it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would really like to read a follow up story. Well written and a 5*s from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Depressing boilerplate with too many moving parts. This guy spent probably $25K to embarrass his wife. If he had really wanted to stop her, he could have done it with a phone call. He knows she's going to go through with it so he needn't prove anything. All this unnecessary theater only makes a reconciliation less likely. And his crocodile tears on the phone were unconvincing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Well written much like the originals, except this one was written by a man.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

Well written sequel to what seemed was a hopeless tale. Still, the question exists on how it would turn out. Maybe another chapter to finish it off. Hmmm...

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 3 years ago

Interesting to see if you continued this ... i need to check.

As to Kitty - i dunno. I had some friends in the business, and if i knew they did what she did, i would have absolutely believed two of them and i would have laughed in the other one's face, called her a lying bitch ... and then ordered another round.

Of course, i didn't know them through their work... Just as friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There should be more to this story, again a one-sided tale

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Where is the ending, you stopped it when it was just getting good. Why did you write a sequel when you didn't finish it. I hate stories that the author leave you hanging. All I can say is finish the dam story!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Chapter 2???!!! This is half a story!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.