I Found My Wife’s Black Dildo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,773 Followers

"Your wife answered, 'No...I...well I guess...I'm into...wait...bulls?'"

"'Most people call hung black men who fuck lots of white women bulls, is that what gets you off?' I asked her."

"Your wife's eyes got wide before she stumbled over her words, 'I...uh...I mean both my husband and I...are kinda into racial...uh interracial...um...stuff.'"

I could feel my heart practically beating out of my chest. "She said that?"

"Yes," Trish eyed me curiously. "That's not true?"

"No...I mean not before today...at least not for me! I just discovered this black dildo hidden in a drawer a couple of hours ago and now I'm here learning about a secret fetish my wife apparently has. I'm more than just a little blown away!"

"I had a good idea about that...uh Jack. Are you mad?"

"No...I mean...I don't think so. I know this is kind of TMI, but my cock is as hard as a rock in my pants right now!"

We both peered down at my crotch and busted up laughing.

"So, if you're not mad about it, why are you here? It sounds kind of exciting to me!" Trish summarized with a devious smile.

"I...I guess I'm just trying to understand how all this came about. I know I'm probably sharing more than I should, but my wife has never been the super-sexed type. I've tried to get her to be more spontaneous and kinkier in the bedroom, but we've been married almost eleven years and I've never had much success!"

"Ooohh, after seeing your wife Jack, that's a shame!" She giggled. "It obviously appears she may have turned over a new leaf!"

"Yes...apparently so. So going back to the first time she came in, can you tell me more about how that conversation went?"

"Yeah, so like I said, once I asked her about the black bulls and she said you guys were into interracial, I asked her if she was into any specific themes. She said she wasn't sure but kinda wanted to look at white wives with black men with large penises. I had to laugh at the time as I knew I was dealing with a total novice. I said to her, 'Black bulls don't call them penises, they call them cocks or BBC's.'"

"BBC's?" It was my turn to ask a naïve question.

"Big Black Cocks! I told your wife the same thing."

"Oh yeah...makes sense...how did she respond to that?" I asked hoarsely, most of my saliva already having dried up.

"She said she remembered her friend calling them that too."

"Her friend? Did she say who?"

"I can't remember her name, but she said one of the mom's she knew from a mommy's group had gotten a divorce and was now dating a black guy. Apparently, the guy is hung like a horse and this MILF friend of your wife's can't stop bragging about how good the sex is with him!"

"Hannah..." I muttered under my breath.

"Yes, that's the name she said. Apparently, her friend Hannah is having the best sex of her life and had told your wife all about it. She said Hannah is the one who encouraged her to watch interracial porn and see for herself. Your wife said that's why she came into the store that day."

*****

Unbeknownst to me, two months previously while having drinks with Hannah, Hannah's boyfriend Brock showed up to say hello. Before he sat, the pair shared a wet mouth kiss that had Allie blushing before it was done. She'd never actually seen a black man and white woman kiss so passionately, and certainly not from only a few feet away.

Hannah had gone through a bitter divorce the previous summer when she discovered her husband was cheating on her. The split motivated her to get herself back in the gym where she met Brock, her model-quality fitness trainer boyfriend. Within months, she was rocking the same stunning body she'd had back in her mid-twenties with a couple of extremely noticeable enhancements. With Brock's encouragement, Hannah used the first alimony payment to invest in a dazzling set of D-cups that she exhibited in a revealing new wardrobe every chance she got.

Allie wasn't aware that Brock's arrival that afternoon hadn't happened by chance. Hannah had shown him a couple of photos of Allie that she had shared from our recent houseboat trip and he wanted to do an up-close inspection of his own.

He wasn't disappointed.

The muscled black man stayed for a drink, all the while Hannah couldn't keep her hands off him--rubbing his legs, chest, and shoulders to the point Allie wasn't so sure she wasn't going to rub his crotch. Speaking of which, despite her best efforts not to, Allie couldn't help noticing a huge cylindrical bulge protruding halfway down his thigh.

After having one drink Brock departed, but Hannah could tell he made an impression on Allie.

"What'd you think?"

"He seems like a nice guy, you guys clearly have some chemistry!"

"Chemistry? Nah, I'd call it Physiology or more specifically Biomechanics." Hannah giggled before a naughty look swept across her face. "Like how body parts move together. I've never met a man who could do the things he does in the bedroom!"

"Hannah!"

"I'm sorry Al, but Brock makes me feel like a teenager again! I want sex all the time! I crave it!"

"Wow, you're a mom...and...well despite how great you look...you aren't a teenager anymore. Is it really...really that good?"

"Oh my God Allie. I hope you don't think bad of me for saying this, but I am literally like his sex toy! I do anything he tells me to in the bedroom and I can't get enough!"

"Tells you to? Like he makes rules when you're...uh...doing it?"

"I wouldn't call them rules, but he is definitely in charge. I was never this way in my marriage, but with Brock, I am a total submissive. I know I'm probably blabbing too much, but Allie...I can't begin to tell you how amazing his big black cock is!"

Allie gasped.

"Seriously Al, I will do anything for it. It's all I ever think about!"

"Wow Han, I'm not sure what to say. I know you've seemed happier these past few months, but I had no idea..."

"Shit Allie, I'm not the only one. Brock and I have gone out with some of his black friends and their girlfriends...you wouldn't believe it, they are all white...and some are married. They just meet Brock's black friends for sex. When we ladies talk, none of us can stop bragging about how good it is. And from what a couple have told me, Brock isn't even the biggest of them--and Al, OMG he's huge! Don't tell me you didn't see his bulge in those sweatpants."

"Gosh Hannah...I...uh...it was kinda hard to miss..."

"Haha, now you have some idea what I'm talking about, but that was nothing compared to when he's hard!"

"He wasn't...hard? I thought maybe since you were rubbing his leg and stuff he might have got...you know...excited. It's like that when it's...um...limp?"

"Allie, I would never call it limp." She laughed. "It's so thick and heavy, describing it as limp just doesn't do it justice, but no, he wasn't hard. If he was, you definitely would have known!"

"Jeez...can you like take all...you know...like all the way?"

"I couldn't at first, but now I take every one of those glorious ten inches."

"TEN INCHES?" Allied practically shouted. The people sitting across the bar looked over in their direction.

Both ladies giggled and lowered their voices. Hannah's eyes flashed. "Yeah Al, the first time I saw it, it took my breath away. Steve was only like five or six, so after all those years getting his thing, experiencing Brock was like a revelation. I can't believe what I was missing out on my whole life. Obviously, I'm thankful for the kids, but aside from them, nothing else in my previous life compares--Brock's manhood has literally changed me. It seems like all I ever want to do these days is fuck!"

Allie stared at her friend in disbelief. This didn't seem like the same woman she'd become friends with while in the mommy's group only five years previously. Since then, they had pretty much gone their separate ways aside from remaining connected on Facebook. They reconnected this past year after the girls got placed in the same kindergarten class together. Allie and Hannah had really rekindled their relationship in the past few months since Hannah joined the same golf and tennis club we belonged to. But this was the first time my wife's friend had ever brought up sex to her.

"So Al, I don't mean to pry, but can I ask how you and Jack are...you know...in the bedroom?"

"Wow Hannah, that's kinda personal, but if you must know, I would say it's...um...you know...great."

Hannah stared at her with a skeptical gaze.

"Well, it's not like what...I mean like you sound like with...uh...Brock. But it's pretty...I mean really good."

"Al, sorry for putting you on the spot. It's just...well...I wish someone would have told me. I know Jack travels a lot for work, don't you miss him...and sex...when he's gone?"

"Yes...I mean sometimes, I guess."

"What do you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you must watch porn or read erotica or something to satisfy your cravings?"

"OMG. No Hannah! I mean...how?...where? The kids are in the house."

"Oh, come on Al, I'm sure you have a lock on your door and there's millions of sites online! I can't believe you don't already do it!"

"The internet is so scary. I wouldn't go on there for that kind of...I mean...if I were to do it in the first place."

"Allie, everyone does it, but if it scares you, go buy some DVD's. There's lots of places around or you can order them online."

"Jack pays all the bills, I'd be afraid he would see it if I went on the internet to purchase them."

"Well then, just buy some at an adult store and pay with cash. Personally, I can speak with experience when I say there is no shortage of unbelievable interracial porn out there. I promise when you see all those muscular black guys with cocks like Brock's you will thank me!"

"Really Han? Isn't it all just kind of the same?"

"That's what I used to think, but there is something about muscled black bulls and white wives or girlfriends that's just so hot Allie! And I can obviously tell you from experience, there is nothing fake about the mind-blowing orgasms those ladies experience."

Allie stared at her friend before glancing at her watch. "Oh damn Hannah, I have to pick up the kids."

"Don't forget what I said Al. And it's not cheating, it's just taking care of yourself during all that alone time you have when Jack is traveling."

"We'll see..." she answered with a smile before heading to her car.

Apparently after that conversation, the seed had been planted in my wife's mind.

*****

"Damn..." was all I could say to Trish. A million thoughts were going through my brain before I asked, "So...how did the rest go down that day?"

"Well, first I asked her if this was truly something that both her and her husband...uh you... were into. She sheepishly admitted that he...uh you...didn't know anything about it. I assured her lots of women and men have these naughty desires and she wasn't a bad person for feeling that way. I hope you don't hate me for telling her that!"

I swallowed hard. "No Trish, even if I wasn't here talking to you about this right now, you have a job to do, and I wouldn't blame you for it."

"That makes me feel better Jack. So your wife and I spent probably a half-hour going through interracial videos."

"Was she looking for anything in particular?"

"Like I said, white wives and hung black bulls. She also wanted to make sure there was blowjobs and doggy style sex. I told her that to the best of my knowledge, no interracial sex videos exist that don't include those things. Black men love to have white women suck their big cocks and to fuck them hard from behind...but I guess..." A reflective look appeared on Trish's face. "...that's what most white guys want too!" She said with a smile.

"Jeez, oral and doggy, those are two things we rarely do..." I muttered.

"Hmm...well Jack, maybe this new revelation will open some new doors for you too...has you and your wife's sex life gotten more inspiring in the last month?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. "Not that I can say."

"Hmm...well maybe it will over time..." Trish consoled as if she was my therapist.

"You think? Kind of hard to imagine in the short term given her new toy!" I answered. "Anyway, speaking of that, can you tell me about last week when she came in and purchased the dildo."

"Sure, after she left that first time, I thought about her a couple of times...cuz as I said...she was hella hot. I can't say I was too upset when I saw her walk through that door again last week."

"Uh-huh..." I replied, not quite sure how else to respond, but wanting her to continue.

"Yeah, as I said, she was a little tipsy and besides appearing leerier about the other nighttime customers, in general she seemed more relaxed than the first time, especially once she saw me. I hope you don't mind Jack, but as I said, I looked forward to helping her...uh Allie right?...out for the second time!"

I stared at her. "Yeah Trish...you made that pretty clear. Did Allie show any...uh interest in..."

The young blonde sensed my discomfort and before I could say anything else, she rescued me. "I don't think you have anything to worry about Jack, I made a couple of flirtatious passes, but she didn't take the bait. But I uh...can't say the same when it comes to BBC!"

My eyes widened and my heart fluttered in my chest. "What...what did she...say?"

"Well...hmm...how should I put this...I think the videos were very eye-opening for her. I asked her how she liked them, and she lit up like a Christmas tree."

"What did she say exactly?"

"More like what didn't she say. She talked about all the muscles on the black guys and the way they all took charge during sex and all the orgasms the wives had. But mostly she talked about the big black cocks! She said they were all so powerful and wonderful to look at. And of course, huge!"

"Oh my God..." I uttered--my mind filled with images of Allie actually watching those videos and admitting those things to someone she barely knew.

"I asked your wife...um...Allie if she'd ever had sex with a black man. She quickly held up her wedding ring and responded, 'No, I'm married, remember!'"

A huge sense of relief pulsed through me as I'd have been lying if it hadn't crossed my mind whether this new attraction to black men hadn't caused Allie to do more than just watch interracial porn.

Trish continued. "So, I said to her, 'Obviously you love the videos, did you come back to buy some more?'"

"Jack, your wife got an impish look on her face and said, 'Yes, the videos are amazing, but I actually came down to get an...um...toy. My friend Hannah told me tonight I didn't know what I was missing watching them without something to help...uh...make me...you know...' But then she admitted, 'God, I've enjoyed the videos so much, it's hard to imagine I've missed out on anything!'"

"Fuck..." I muttered.

"I hope you don't mind Jack, but I told her Hannah was right. I asked if she was thinking about a vibrator and if so, did she already have something in mind? Again, she blushed and said, 'Hannah said a black dildo is the best way to go.' She then asked if I thought her friend was right?"

I stood slack jawed, no words forming on my lips.

Trish continued. "I told Allie her friend was a smart chick before I led her over to this area where all the dildos are on display. I could see your wife's eyes widen as she looked around. I said to her, 'We obviously have lots of shapes and sizes, have you thought about what you want? She responded back, 'Of course I've thought about it, but I really don't know.'"

"Shit Trish, I can't believe any of this! A couple of hours ago I had never thought about her like this and now I'm trying to digest how she went about picking out which big black dildo to buy!"

Trish giggled. "Are you still okay Jack?"

I nodded. "Embarrassingly so..."

"Well, I showed her some of our most popular ones. She didn't really know what questions to ask, so I led her through the process. I asked her where she was most likely to use it and she said sometimes in the bathtub, but most likely in bed at night after she puts the kids to sleep and when her husband is on the road for work. She said she has a laptop computer with a DVD player."

"I knew it!"

Trish eyed me curiously before continuing. "Anyway, so before I got too far along, I asked how big she was considering. She said she really didn't know but she was looking at the ones in the 7-8-inch range. I hope you don't get mad Jack, but the next thing I asked her was whether she was looking for something bigger than her husband."

I swallowed hard. "What did she say?"

"She just bit her bottom lip and nodded. I then asked if she knew how big you were? She answered she wasn't good with measurements, but looked around and said, 'Not as big as any of these black ones...'"

"Fuck" I muttered again.

"Don't feel bad Jack, most guys aren't as big as these. So I handed her this one and asked her what she thought?" Trish volunteered while passing me one that was 8" long and semi-thick.

I was surprised how heavy it felt, but I wasn't comfortable holding it, so I handed it back to her. "What did she say?"

"She said she liked it! But then I handed her one that was 8 1/2" long and even thicker. She held it in her hands with a mesmerized gaze on her face Jack. I remember your wife whispering, 'So big...I don't think I could take it'. But I challenged her, 'You've delivered kids right? You've had things much bigger than this pass thru there.' She nodded at me--I could see the wheels turning in her brain."

She continued again. "I then handed her the Chocolate Decadence model in your bag and said, 'I bet this one reminds you of the bulls in those videos you've been watching?' Her mouth was half open as she studied it. She nodded her head without looking at me. 'Yes...oh my God, it totally does.' I told her I thought Chocolate Decadence was the one she should choose. Many women don't have the courage to buy what they crave and I insured her she would have no regrets if she went with it."

"Jeez Trish, but it's so much bigger than...than me!"

"Yeah Jack, but that's what makes this really fun for both of you! You said yourself you've always wanted her to be more adventurous sexually, now you have a chance to let her open doors that until now have been closed. She's at that threshold, are you going to slam it shut now?"

"Fuck...when you say it like that..."

"I think you're doing the right thing Jack!"

"Why do you think she hasn't opened...um...used it yet?"

"The only thing I can tell you is she still seemed a little nervous about the size, but I made sure to tell her she had ten days to return it and since today is day ten, maybe she was just mulling over whether she might want to replace it with something smaller, but tomorrow it'll be too late. Trust me, she'll thank me when she finally takes the plunge...or should I say, plunges it!"

I swallowed hard as I stood there thinking. I reached in my pocket and pulled out another fifty-dollar bill and handed it to her. "If she comes back, this conversation never happened. And if she buys anything else, can you text and let me know."

"Sure Mr. uh...I already forgot your name." She winked and laughed. "Best of luck to you and your beautiful wife Jack!"

I wrote my number on a piece of paper, thanked her for everything and headed out the door.

*****

I sat in my car in the porn shop parking lot trying to make sense of what I'd just experienced. Only a few hours earlier, I was thinking about what I was going to do with myself for the next day and half while I had the house to myself. Ironically, I had already considered what porn site I might visit later tonight. Now I couldn't get porn out of my mind, but it didn't have anything to do with me.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,773 Followers