I Found My Wife’s Black Dildo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,773 Followers

This new revelation about Allie was beyond my scope of comprehension. My wife is into big black cocks! The thought circulated over and over in my brain.

But the strangest part was, I felt like I should be upset, but like Trish had suggested, wasn't this what I had hoped for for a long time? Okay, not this exactly, but could it be a portal into new sexual horizons for me and Allie? But Big Black Cock? Obviously, her friend Hannah played a role in this, but was it everything? Had Allie always had these feelings but suppressed them? What was the trigger?

Questions from every conceivable angle deluged my brain.

And why hadn't she used her new toy yet? Was she having second thoughts? And then thoughts from the conversation with Trish filtered in. "I asked her where she was most likely to use it and she said sometimes in the bathtub, but most likely in bed at night after she puts the kids to sleep and when her husband is on the road for work. She said she has a laptop computer with a DVD player."

I tried to visualize Allie in our marital bed watching interracial porn with her sexy legs spread wide and a big black dildo between them. My cock was like steel again, but I was conflicted. I'm turned on, but is this a good thing? Should I confront Allie, but tell her I'm okay with it as long as I'm involved? Is that what I really want? What if she pulls back and I never get to experience the sight of her playing with her big black toy?

Suddenly, another idea popped into my brain. I put the car in drive and sped out of the parking lot.

I arrived at Best Buy twenty minutes later. I glanced at the bag on the seat next to me, the huge head of the black dildo was the only part exposed. I felt like it was staring, almost mocking me.

Several minutes later I was standing in the section of the store for nanny cam devices. A zit-faced teenager with big coke bottle lenses came walking up. His name tag read Elliott.

"Got a nanny problem?"

"Huh?"

"I see you're looking at the stealth cameras, do you have a nanny you want to spy on?" Elliott asked with a disturbing grin.

"No...uh...well yeah now that you mention it."

"We got some great devices, did you have anything specific in mind?"

"I was looking at this smoke alarm camera and microphone, does it work well?"

"It's one of our best sellers...actually we are out of stock on our highest-end model, but this CM200 device is still awesome! It has most of the same functionality as the CM300 with a few less bells and whistles."

"Like what?"

"The top-end model has a remote control and a pause-image mode, but both devices have 1080P HD Color Live Video, HD quality audio, night vision video, motion activation, and can be streamed and/or recorded to multiple devices."

"Not sure if I have any need for those additional features, I think the CM200 should do fine." I pictured watching and listening to Allie with the lights turned down. "How hard is it to install?"

"Piece of cake. After you screw it in, just hook it up to your home Wi-Fi and download the app. It prompts you from there and only takes a few minutes to set up. If you ever want to upgrade to the higher-end model, all you have to do is replace the unit, connect it to your Wi-Fi and accept the upgrade prompt. Either way, you can watch and listen to that worthless nanny bitch as much as you want!" He laughed out loud this time.

I thought to myself how hard it must be to find good help these days. "I...uh...wouldn't call her worthless, but let's just say I want to keep an eye on her."

I paid for it and was soon on my way back to the house. My cock was stiff for the umpteenth time that afternoon, but a small sense of guilt pulsed through my veins. I had just bought a stealth device to spy on my wife for my own voyeuristic desires.

Despite her naughty activities, a good husband would simply have confronted his wife about it and conveyed how excited he was to share this erotic new experience in her life. But while I hoped that would take place eventually, the short-term cunning of my current plan was too exhilarating to pass-up.

A couple of hours later I sat in my master bedroom Lazy-boy chair staring up proudly at the device I had installed in the center of our ceiling. The image of our large king-sized bed and surrounding area displayed clearly on my laptop now sitting in my lap. A feeling of excitement oozed from my pores. I couldn't wait to test it out.

I called Allie at her mom and dad's. "Hey honey, I miss you guys already!" I chimed into my phone with a giddiness in my voice.

I heard her laugh. "Jack Bradshaw, I can tell when you're bullshitting! Don't tell me you're not enjoying every minute of your alone time in your new man cave. Let me guess, you're walking around in just your underwear right now!" I could hear her mom and dad laugh in the background.

"Shit Al, I can't believe you just said that loud enough for your parents to hear."

"They know you too Jack!" This time I heard all three of them laughing.

"Well, you might be surprised, I'm working off a couple of things on that honey-do list of yours." I lied and said, "I hung those pictures you wanted and I installed a smoke alarm in our room!"

"Jack Bradshaw, you surprise me! Maybe I should take the kids to my parents more often. What about the kids' rooms?"

Damn! She had to ask that didn't she?

"Home Depot was really picked over, I...uh got the last one. I'll have to do those after they get some more in stock." The bad-dad guilt was now hitting me hard--I had prioritized the sexual spy cam over the safety of my children.

"Well, I appreciate you doing that, but next time I'd prefer if you prioritized their rooms first!"

"Yeah, you're probably right about that...anyway, how is everything else going?" I asked, attempting to change the subject as fast as possible.

"It's great, my dad took the kids down to the park earlier and me and mom have been working on photo albums. Mom and the kids are going to make cookies in a bit. And then we're gonna get some pizza and watch Home Alone!"

"That sounds like good stuff to do at Grandma and Grandpa's! Any idea what time you guys will be back tomorrow?"

"Probably around 4:00 p.m. There is some hamburger meat in the freezer, can you take it out and have it ready to barbecue burgers for dinner tomorrow night."

"Sure." I answered but for some reason, images of foot-long blackened sausages popped into my brain instead.

"Great, I'll text you when we leave tomorrow. Enjoy your alone time tonight Jack, I love you!"

"I love you too babe. Say hi to your parents and the kids and you guys drive home safely!"

"Will do." She answered and hung up.

I sat there for a moment thinking about my beautiful wife, the conservative mother of our children. THE OWNER OF A BIG BLACK DILDO...

*****

Six hours later

I sat on our bed with my head propped up by pillows and my tablet sitting next to me. The lights were off, but the illumination from the screen cast a bluish glow on me and the surrounding area. My shorts were down around my ankles, and I was jacking off to a hot amateur interracial sex video I had downloaded earlier in the day. The blonde wife was on her hands and knees getting pounded hard from behind by a black dude with a long thick cock. Her cuck husband was doing the filming--the young wife was moaning and grunting as the bull's huge balls slapped off her thighs.

"You love this big ol' black stick don't you?" The man's deep voice challenged.

"Ohhhh...yes...you know I do...please don't stop!"

"Tell him...tell Cucky how much you love it!"

"Ohhhh babe...he fucks me so good...I love his Big Cock!"

The husband behind the camera breathed heavily enough it could be heard through the mic. "I know honey, you look so hot right now!"

"Oh, she's hot alright! Hot and tight and gushing all over my big black dick. She doesn't do that when you fuck her, does she Cucky?" The bull growled, his body covered in sweat.

"N...no...she doesn't. Never like that."

"Do you know why that is?" He grunted, his cock pounding into the thin wife like a hammer.

"Uh...uh...I...don't..."

"Oh fuck cuck, I'll tell you why..."

The sexy wife's head was now down against the mattress while gripping the sheets with both hands. She sounded like a wounded animal.

"...It's because your wife is a BBC slut! She fuckin' loves big black cock! Don't you slut?"

"Uhn...uhn...YES...I...uhn...love it...so much! I'm going to cum all over it again!"

I stroked my cock as fast I had at any point in my life. I imagined it was Allie getting fucked by the black bull as I reached for a towel and barely positioned it in time before a couple of spurts spilled from my dick--most of it landing in the towel, but some on my fingers as my head fell back against the pillows. I gasped for breath as the last couple drops oozed from my dick. Minutes later I was fast asleep.

The next morning after taking a piss, I returned to bed and dialed up the hidden camera video from the night before. I had engaged the feature that prompted the recording to start when at least thirty seconds of continuous movement took place. It worked like a charm. And while my masturbation session hadn't lasted long, it had easily surpassed the minimum requirement.

As the video started, I was amazed at the quality of the low-light imagery on the HD recording. The sound quality was superb too. I heard every grunt, moan, and gasp from the porn video as well as my own labored breathing and guttural groan when I came. The only disturbing part was the less than impressive vision of my skinny-looking six-inch dick in the camera lens. I'd always heard the camera added ten pounds--apparently my dick hadn't gotten the memo!

The day crawled along. I couldn't wait for Allie and the kids to return so I'd be that much closer to the hope of seeing my beautiful wife and her black toy in action. I was scheduled to leave for LA at 7:00 a.m. the following morning and my spy camera was now in place and ready to roll.

The three of them walked in the door just after 4 o'clock. After giving the kids big hugs and kisses, I wrapped my arms around my sexy wife and planted a big wet kiss on her lips. The action caught her partially off-guard, but she didn't push me away.

"We missed you too Jack! Did you find time to scratch anything else off my honey-do list?" She teased with the suspicious smile I loved so much.

"Nah, I watched some football and paid bills and stuff. I did make a great rib-eye and had some good red wine. How was pizza and movie night?"

"Great! My parents spoiled the kids as usual, and we all belly laughed at those two buffoons in Home Alone! So what time do you fly out in the morning?"

"The Uber is picking me up at 6:00 a.m. for my flight to Burbank. I have a lunch meeting down in Pasadena at noon. It's looking more and more likely I may get that contract. If so, I could be spending a lot more time down there for a while."

A pouty look spread across her face. If she was excited for more alone time with her new toy, she didn't show it.

That night I didn't make any attempt for sex, I wanted Allie feeling needy.

*****

My alarm went off early Monday morning. I showered and corralled my suitcase before polishing off a quick espresso. I headed back to our room and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Allie. She woke just enough to wish me a safe and productive week. She looked beautiful even with bedhead and a sleepy gaze on her face. I wondered if I would see her differently after this week. I confirmed I would be home on Friday, and we kissed goodbye. I glanced up and eyed the smoke alarm camera--the little green light was on. My heart pitter-pattered.

*****

As I sat on the plane staring out the window somewhere over Central California, my thoughts were solely on Allie and this crazy new development in my life. There was a part of me that felt guilty about the spy cam, but mostly I was excited at what I might witness on it.

I'm not sure I had ever gone so far as to fantasize about seeing Allie with another man, but without a doubt I had dreamed on numerous occasions about watching her play with herself. I was hopeful I would finally get my wish. I'd never had any luck getting her to do it during sex, but I was finding this new voyeuristic possibility like a drug I couldn't wait to ingest.

I tried my best to lose myself in work throughout the day, but my mind kept returning to the possibilities of what I might experience this week. After work, I stopped to have dinner and a few beers at Buffalo Wild Wings.

After I checked into my hotel, I called Allie. Nothing in our conversation provided a hint that anything was out of the ordinary until she said she was very tired from her trip to her parents' house and had just put the kids to bed and was going to do the same herself when we got off the phone.

I looked at my watch, it read 8:15 p.m.--the kids usually went to bed around 8:30 p.m., but sometimes as late as 9. I didn't say anything except that I hoped to turn in early myself after finishing some work. A feeling of nervous excitement built inside me, but I tempered my thoughts, fully aware it was a shot in the dark that tonight would be the night. But nevertheless, I hoped that whether she broke out her new toy or not, she would at least watch and play to one of her videos.

I followed up on some emails and finished off another beer. Still, my mind was a jumbled mess of emotions.

At 9:09 p.m., my computer pinged notifying me that there was activity on the spy cam. My heart beat quickly wondering what I would see when I clicked on the icon. I turned up the volume on my laptop speaker. Moments later the video camera feed came into focus.

Allie wasn't in the camera's range, but the sheets were pulled back and the lights were turned down low. Moments later my wife entered the frame. She was wearing a short satin babydoll that she often wore on nights she wanted to arouse me. It had that effect at this moment as I felt my cock begin to stiffen. I watched as she spread a towel out on the sheets on her side of the bed. She then reached for one of the throw pillows that typically decorate our bed and placed it to the right of her spot.

What is she doing?

Again, she disappeared from view, but only for a few seconds. When she returned, she had a squarish object in hand, it looked like the laptop, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. She placed it on top of the pillow and flipped the top open. The screen came to life and cast a bluish glow across the bed. Bingo!

My cock sprang like a spring.

I watched breathlessly as Allie opened one of the DVD cases and placed the chrome disc in the open drive. I got up and ran to the bathroom and retrieved a towel of my own. I flipped off the lights and practically ripped my sweatpants off and jumped on top of my hotel bed. My heart beat so hard I could practically hear it.

A few seconds later porn video intro music began to play.

I can't believe this is happening right now!

Allie slid off the bed and moved out of the frame for a third time.

Where the fuck is she going?

Several seconds passed. I couldn't see the video screen from my angle, but the shadowy images against her pillow and the wall behind the bed aligned with the naughty sex sounds I could hear through the spy cam audio.

Moments later Allie moved back into the video screen focus. I practically choked on my tongue. She was holding the unpackaged big black dildo in one hand and a tube of what I assumed was lubrication and a smaller towel in the other.

Oh my God, this is actually happening!

I reached down and squeezed my dick through my boxer briefs. I watched--mesmerized by a scene I never could have imagined in my wildest dreams. Allie slipped into bed and sat up against the bed pillows she'd previously positioned against the headboard. She looked gorgeous in the bluish light. Her blonde hair cascading across the pillows behind her.

The porn audio sound was on some sort of circular intro loop as if waiting for a further command. My beautiful wife wasn't paying attention to the laptop, her focus was 100% lasered on the large dark object she held in her petite fingers. Even in the dim light, the contrast between the large black phallus and her light-skinned digits nearly took my breath away. I noticed her large diamond wedding band, but next to the swollen toy it looked insignificant.

I pulled back the edge of my stretch briefs and fished my dick out of the leg hole. I touched it, but I was already on the edge.

I watched as my wife studied the oversized play toy--the look of astonishment on her face no doubt exceeded even my own. Slowly she moved her hands across the rutted surface--squeezing and judging it for ripeness like she was at the supermarket produce department.

Out of nowhere a breathy gasp escaped her lips. "Sooo Big..."

My hand went back to my cock, but I immediately realized if I did anything more than lightly touch it, I would blow.

Allie brought the dildo closer to her face while her fingers kept up their sensual massage. Her other hand was gripping the testicles, each of which looked like a bisected racquetball. I could see her glazed eyes widen the closer the veiny organ came to her face.

She held it there for several seconds before puckering her lips and allowing a saliva stream to ooze between them onto the oversized head. My wife studied it momentarily before bringing three fingers to the slippery fluid and cautiously smearing it around. Allie pulled her hand away and admired the glistening effect. She spit on it again and followed it up with the same ministrations--this time spreading the silkiness further down the long shaft--her slim fingers up to the task, yet incapable of encircling the dark swollen club.

I could see a look of incredulousness in her eyes, meanwhile an increasing supply of saliva spilled from her mouth. The entire scene would have been arousing enough if I were just watching some hot MILF on a streaming porn site, but knowing it was my wife, made it nearly impossible to control myself.

"Beautiful..." was the only thing she said as she stroked the newly slickened sex toy.

Seconds later, Allie's tongue extended from her mouth as she brought the dildo to her lips. My wife slowly kissed and licked the bloated head. It was cliché to think about, but it really reminded me of a large chocolate lollipop. She pulled it away from her face and studied it as if to see if her actions caused it to swell more. She licked her lips again before bringing it back and planting erotic kisses all around it.

I was beside myself with arousal and she was only just getting started.

Allie took her time licking, kissing, and stroking the dark monster. I couldn't help wondering what was going through her mind. Our kids were just down the hall while she pleasured her new foreboding friend. Moments later she brought it back to her mouth. A questioning look appeared on her face before she opened as wide as possible and pushed the engorged knob between her lips. Only the head disappeared.

I couldn't believe how she looked, mouth completely stuffed with big black cock.

Allie seemed frozen in the process, not really moving, eyes wide. She remained that way for ten seconds or so before finally pulling it from her lips and giggling. "That's going to take more practice..." she muttered before she went back to kissing, licking and massaging it.

Eventually, her tongue grew more adventurous in the process, trailing a pathway along its length and tickling the beach ball sized half-nuts. She latched on to each of them, one at a time--her sexy lips appearing very much up to the task.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,773 Followers