I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 03

Story Info
I hire a black man to test my wife’s BBC resolve.
14.2k words
4.68
60.7k
162

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

This is part three of a story containing interracial voyeuristic content. I had originally said this would be a three-part story, but as is often the case with me, I have trouble stopping once I get started. As of this point, there will be at least one more chapter. The first two parts incorporated similar themes, but in this one, despite Jack's cuckold/stag encouragements, there are wife cheating components as well. I hope you choose to read it, but if you do, don't say you weren't warned if the cheating aspects aren't your thing.

Special thanks to Lit member DukeLattimore for his motivation and suggestive input.

I do not give permission for this story to be edited, copied, or published anywhere else without my consent.

Enjoy.

*****

I woke Allie at Hannah's place earlier than she would have liked. For whatever reason, I didn't want to be there when the others arose. We were home by 8:30 a.m. and after downing a couple of Tylenol and about a half-gallon of water, Allie went back to bed to sleep off her hangover. I volunteered to pick up the kids and hang around at my parents' house for much of the day so she could have peace and quiet. After getting a couple hours of work done at home, I headed out on the drive to my parents' place. Allie was still sawing logs when I left.

Fifteen minutes into the drive, my phone rang. A number I didn't recognize popped up on my dash screen, but since it was from our same area code, I picked it up.

"Hey Jack, it's Hannah, such a bummer Allie got sick last night, how's she doing?"

Immediately a vision of Hannah sucking Kristen's big tits while Brock fucked her senseless entered my mind.

"Oh, hi Hannah. Al's a little rough today. It was a long ten-minute ride for her back to our house this morning, but she made it without making the inside of my Tesla look like your toilet bowl." I joked. "Sorry we didn't hang around to say goodbye, but I needed to get some work done before heading to my mom and dad's to pick up the kids. Allie was still out like a light when I left--I'm giving her some alone time today to recover."

"It's fine Jack, we didn't have a lot of time today anyway. I'm on my way to the airport, we leave for Jamaica at 4:00 p.m. You're a good husband to give her a day to herself today. And it was smart of you to spend the night at my place last night instead of driving, I suspect no Uber driver would have wanted Allie in his or her car anyway." She giggled.

"Yes, thanks again for the hospitality. My wife certainly wasn't in any condition to travel. And speaking of travel, have a great trip to Jamaica!"

"Thanks. And no prob about the crash pad, that's why I had the in-law unit remodeled recently. I have my share of drunk friends who hang after some of my wild parties."

I laughed.

"And...uh...so glad Brock was there to help with Allie."

I wasn't sure where she was going with that comment, but after hesitating, I responded. "Yeah, he was a big help. Doubt I would've been able to get her out back so easily by myself."

There was a long pause before she replied. "I was a little surprised to hear you also needed his help getting her clothes off."

Her comment caught me completely off guard. I cleared my throat before answering. "Oh, he told you about that? I hope you didn't mind that your boyfriend saw her like that."

"Mind? Of course I didn't mind and certainly neither did Brock. He couldn't stop talking about how hot Allie looked with her dress off! As a matter of fact, seeing her nearly naked made him horny as fuck and I was luckily on the receiving end of his arousal...well I wasn't the only one! But you already knew that didn't you Jack?"

Oh shit, how did she know that?

"You might be surprised to learn I have security cameras around my house, and when I checked them this morning, I saw footage of a guy who looked an awful lot like you peeking in my bedroom last night."

Fuck! "Hannah...I...uh...well...I..."

She cut me off. "Don't feel bad Jack. Did you like what you saw?"

"Jeez, I'm not sure what to say...I just heard something when I went in the house to get some water out of the fridge."

"And so you stayed twenty minutes to watch? Looks like you got heated seeing Brock lay the dark wood to Kristen. But I don't blame you, it was hot as fuck! So let me ask you Jack, when you asked Brock to help with Allie's dress, were you envisioning him doing the same thing to your hot little wife?"

I swallowed hard. "No Hannah...no...I wasn't thinking about that at all." I lied unconvincingly. "He was...uh...already there and it just seemed easier for two of us to get her out of her clothes."

"It didn't bother you showing your sexy wife off to an aroused black man who would have loved to give her some black pipe--assuming of course, she would have been in any condition for it?"

"Brock and Allie? Um...no I...mean I...I didn't really think of it like that. She was passed out and not exactly looking like the queen of the party at that moment."

"But if she had been in better shape, you would have let it happen?"

"No...no, why would I...I mean why would you think that Hannah?"

"Most husbands don't ask yoked-up black men to help them remove their wife's clothes. And Allie told me you have been queuing up interracial porn in the bedroom and making comments about how good she would look getting it from a black bull. She also shared that you hired a black contractor to do the remodeling project at your house. Are you greenlighting her for BBC Jack?"

"No...uh...it's not like that. It's just fantasy talk Hannah. I wouldn't want for it to actually happen."

"Be careful what you wish for Jack. You probably know that hearing about my great sex life with Brock planted a BBC seed with Allie--but you've been the one watering it! The IR porn and your comments about her getting some big black dick have now fertilized the seeds. They're growing Jack. And now you must know she's ripe for picking. That black contractor may just provide the final ingredient, BBC nectar."

"That was never my intention Hannah! I never gave any thought to whether he was black or white. He was just completely qualified for the job."

"Oh, he is the right man for the job alright! Remember Jack, I'm in the real estate business around here. And as you might expect, I know just about every contractor in town. I also know that Robert Johnson has, shall we say, a reputation for helping certain housewives bring their BBC fantasies to life. And, after recently learning about your fetish proclivities from Allie, I suspect somewhere in the vetting process you discovered his special qualification! Didn't you Jack?"

It was clear Hannah could tell I was being less than truthful. "Okay...okay...I admit, the idea had crossed my mind at some point, but it's not why I hired him, he was the best contractor we could hire!"

Hannah laughed. "So you're going to tempt fate by having your beautiful wife alone in your house with a black man who might have ulterior motives while you're outta town each week? Wow Jack, if I was a betting person, I would wager the IR line gets crossed--probably early and often."

A vision of Robert pounding Allie doggie style formed in my mind while more blood flowed to my dick.

My thoughts were interrupted by Hannah's voice. "Based on everything that's happened to this point, I suspect deep down, that's what you really want, isn't it Jack? You are just too afraid to validate it because you don't think a husband should want his wife to cross a line like that. But whether you want to admit it or not, you're excited about the prospect of being cuckolded by a black man!"

"Cuckolded? No...I mean I haven't thought of it like that. I just...I don't know...I guess I would concede the whole thing does carry some intrigue for me. But then there's the flip side that terrifies me to even consider, especially because Allie and I have such a great marriage. I would never want to lose her. I couldn't live with myself if a fantasy fetish were to jeopardize what we've built together!"

"It doesn't have to Jack. I think it's awesome of you to open the door for her to receive a new dimension in sexual pleasure you can't provide. Shit, every wife seeking something more in her marriage could use a husband like you. That's why, despite her recently developed BBC desires, I don't think if she were to take the next step, it would jeopardize your marriage in any way."

"No? I'm glad to hear you say it, but how can you be so sure?"

"Unlike Kristen and I who had douchebags for husband's, you're a hell of a catch Jack. You make a great living and you're super involved in your kids' and Allie's lives. She loves you more than you could ever know. For those reasons, I think this has reached a point where you shouldn't play games anymore. Talk to her. Let her know you want this as much as any fantasy she's had about it."

"Hannah, but I'm still not 100% sure it's what I really want. And even if it were, I don't know if I could do it. What if she doesn't want to make this crazy fantasy a reality? I don't want her to feel like I'm pushing her to do it when I'm not sure myself."

"Telling her it's okay isn't pushing her Jack."

"I don't really see it that way."

"So if you don't and she decides to take the plunge, you would feel better if she fucked him without consent? That's interesting. Is that part of the kink for you Jack, would it arouse you more? It sounds like you don't want a hot wife--you want a cheating wife! If that's the case, since you also don't want it to destroy your marriage, you better be prepared to forgive her if she does!"

"If it were to get to that point Hannah, I would know, so I wouldn't consider it cheating."

"How would you know Jack?"

"Trust me, I would. Let's just say I've worked out a deal with Robert."

"You expect the horned-up contractor to tell you? Why would he want to jeopardize the best deal he's probably ever had. Nailing a ten like Allie while you're out of town each week--shit, I bet it'd take him a year to finish the project!"

"It would never come to that." A vision of the smoke alarm spy cam popped into my head.

"Whatever Jack. I'll do my best to keep the fact you hired a black man to test Allie's BBC resolve, our little secret. But if and when she does go black, after her seal's been broken, Brock may want a piece of her too. And because I don't deny him anything, I wouldn't hold him back. And in that scenario, I'd expect you to stay out of the way and let nature take its course. Otherwise, who knows, I might just accidentally spill the beans to your wife. And I can assure you Jack, Allie would be galactically pissed that you played a part in all of this."

"Why would you do that Hannah?"

"Because I want what's best for my friend and it shouldn't be just you as the fetish puppet master. She should have a say and would deserve to know."

Deep down I knew she was right. Sitting down and talking to Allie was the right thing to do, but I just couldn't get past the allure of what might happen if I didn't. Watching Allie on the spy cam had become an addiction--and knowing the possibilities of what could happen with Robert in the house was like a drug I couldn't wait to ingest. As for her suggestion about letting Brock fuck Allie, I knew I would intervene long before that ever came to fruition.

"Hannah, I'm confident I can manage this whole thing in such a way that Allie and I can both get what we want. I appreciate your concerns, but I ask that you let me handle it. I know what I'm doing."

My heart was in my throat as soon as those words escaped my lips.

"Okay Jack, I hope you do. Once again I'll be in Jamaica with Kristen and Brock this week, but if you need to discuss anything, text me. I hope everything goes well with the start of the project!"

I tried to imagine what a week of wild sex that would be for them down in the Caribbean. We hung up just as I pulled up to my parents' house. I hated that one of Allie's friends was in on all of this, but short of coming clean, which I wasn't prepared to do, I had no choice but to trust she would keep her mouth shut.

I peered at my bloodshot eyes in my rearview mirror. I hope you know what the fuck you're doing Jack!

*****

Allie and I were both up early Monday. She was just getting out of the shower when I ordered my Uber. I walked into the bathroom as she was drying herself behind the clear glass shower door. To say she looked hot with water dripping down her naked body was an understatement. I took the opportunity to gawk as I confirmed what we'd already discussed--in reality, I was just ogling my naked wife one final time before leaving for the week.

"Okay, so Robert should arrive sometime after you get back from dropping off the kids. Remember to give him one of those keys we had made."

"Yes Jack I know..." she answered with a suspicious gaze, fully aware why I was lingering in the room just to see her naked. "We already covered that."

Allie exited the shower and I planted a big kiss on her lips. "It's pretty exciting we are finally doing this!"

"I know, I'm excited too! Have a safe and productive week down there."

A sense of nervous anticipation washed over me. I didn't know it, but a faint flutter of a different kind flushed deeply within Allie's naked body.

*****

6:00 P.M.

"How did day one go babe?" I asked through the speaker on my phone, struggling to control my curiosity.

"Good. Robert showed up about nine. We talked for a while before he made a list of materials and left for the hardware store."

"Oh, what did you guys discuss?"

"He just wanted to know about my work schedule in terms of what were the best and worse times for loud stuff and things like that. We also talked about the kids schedules and a little more about your travel calendar."

"Hmm...did he commit to expectations for his comings and goings?"

"Yes, although he was a little vague. He said he thought he would be here most days in the morning, but some days he would be here longer than others. He said we are fortunate, his schedule with other clients has hit a light patch for the next several weeks."

"That's great news! So did he come back after he went to the store?"

"Yeah, I was at the gym and then I picked-up the kids, so he let himself in. He was finishing up the smoke alarm in Chase's room when I got home."

"Smoke alarm?" My heart rate suddenly spiked.

"Yeah, when he and I were talking, I mentioned it as something I had been trying to get you to do for months."

"Honey, we don't need the guy we are paying thousands and thousands of dollars, to be spending his time doing inane jobs I can handle."

"Well, how long have I been waiting for those Jack? Besides, he said the alarms are one of the items on his checklist and that the final permit won't be signed-off without them. He said if it made me feel better to prioritize them for the kids' safety with all the construction going on, it wasn't a big deal to install them sooner than later."

"Interesting, I wasn't aware of that requirement regarding the permit. Do you know if...he uh...if he did anything with the one in our room?"

"No, I don't think so. Why would he? I told him you had installed one in there recently and that it should be fine."

"Oh...okay good." I answered, trying hard to disguise my sudden anxiety. "Did he say what his plans are for tomorrow?"

"He's going to start demolition of the kid's bathroom."

*****

Unbeknownst to either of us, after Allie departed for the gym earlier that afternoon, Robert had discovered the smoke alarm in our bedroom was a fake. He was quite familiar with the type of spy cam I had installed, having fitted a few for past clients.

After the detection of the bogus smoke alarm, Robert went on a mission to see if he could locate the next critical component. After rummaging through the office, he made his way to the kitchen. Like many families, we have a cabinet where on the inside of a cabinet door we keep several lists of information including critical phone numbers, Wi-Fi codes and some device passwords.

When I installed the spy cam, I created a stealthy name to describe the device which I knew would not alert Allie's attention. I wrote it on the cabinet door list in an inconspicuous spot. I also included the password.

Robert Johnson was savvier than my wife.

After unearthing my covert nomenclature based on the spy cam manufacturer's name, our contractor retrieved his laptop from his truck and within minutes was peering at the same video image I had been watching for the past few weeks. At that moment, it was only an image of our neatly made California king-sized bed.

That night, it would be something entirely more exciting...

*****

Later that night.

I had no idea I wasn't the only one watching. After only one day, our cunning contractor had already discovered why I suspected my wife might be into black men.

He also correctly deduced Allie had no idea I was spying on her.

Robert sat at his desk barely able to control his exhilaration. On the computer screen in front of him, naked video of my stunning wife banging herself with a big black dildo while watching interracial porn played loud enough for him to see and hear every delectable detail.

Not normally one to jack-off, the black contractor stroked his hammer black cock while taking in the mouthwatering scene.

"You dirty little black cock slut..." He muttered to himself.

Allie lay on our bed with the sheets pulled back. She was naked with her legs spread wide at the knees. One of her hard nipples sat pinched between two little fingers while her other hand guided the slickened phallus in and out of her widely stretched vaginal lips.

Based on the sounds she was making, it was clear like many times before, the fat dildo was driving her wild. Breathless grunts and whimpers escaped her lips as she watched the interracial porn while impaling herself on the large dark log.

Allie gasped breathlessly. "God, uhn...look at that black cock...mmm...sooo big...uhn...yeah. Give it to her Daddy...uhn ohh...give it to her deep!"

My hand was frantically stroking my dick as I watched my wife hurriedly adjust the vibration intensity on her toy. She moaned louder. Over these past several weeks, I'd watched her learn through pleasure and desire, what things she enjoyed most. It was difficult to not call her an expert now.

Allie released her nipple and slipped her slender digits along the smooth skin of her core until they located a more sensitive, wetter nub. My stunning wife now had both hands between her legs as her head arched from the pillow.

Robert and I both watched, enthralled as Allie's mounded C-cups sat perfectly pushed together between her stretched arms. Her gaze shifted back and forth between the video screen and the action between her legs. I'm not sure I'd ever seen her nipples stiffer. Our black contractor certainly hadn't.

Suddenly her heavenly voice gasped. "Ohhh yesss...mmm...you're going to make me cum...I'm gonna cum all over you again!" My beautiful wife fingered her clit at a blurring pace and her hips actually lifted from the bed as she climaxed. Pussy juiced squirted around the dark log.

Seeing the images and hearing her sounds were it for me--I erupted on the hotel towel. My head fell back against the pillow as my ragged breath struggled to keep up.

I had an early morning meeting so I reluctantly closed my computer and knew if there was more, I could watch it the following night. Just before I fell asleep, the question entered my mind. Did having Robert at the house today play any part in Allie pulling out Chocolate Decadence tonight?

My rapid deflation and departure from the land of consciousness, robbed me from witnessing how my wife's intense orgasm progressed into multiples. Allie came a half-dozen more times in succession--our black contractor deliciously enjoying every one of them.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers