I Fuck My Stepmom while Dad Sleeps

Story Info
Back home from college I fuck my stepmom in the kitchen.
1.9k words
4.27
115.5k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debrac28
Debrac28
120 Followers

I first met Christy about two years ago when my dad started dating her. He and my mom had divorced about 5 years earlier. Dad had finally met someone who made him truly happy and I was happy for him. I was 18 and a senior in high school at the time and me, my dad, and Christy would spend the summers at the beach. Christy was a few years younger than my dad and had an amazing body. She likes to wear clothes that highlighted her fit figure, and I never complained.

I had went off to college right after they were married. I would go back home during my breaks and stay in their guest room. Christy was always good about making sure I had food to eat and that all my laundry was done. I liked allowing her to take care of me in a way my mom never did.

It was summer break again and I was looking forward to going back home and seeing dad and Christy. I drove to the house and upon arriving, saw my dads car in the driveway. I let myself in, knocking as I did, and shouting "hello!" from the front door.

"Mark, you're here! It good to see you!" my dad said as he greeted me at the door. "So how's college treating you these days? Got a girlfriend yet?" he teased.

I wasn't very good with the girls. I was a huge nerd and didn't know how to act around them. This past year I tried going to the gym and working out to try and make myself at least look a little more attractive.

"No, dad, no girlfriend yet. But it's not like I'm not trying!" I answered.

"I can see that! You've been working out. You look good, son. Be patient; you'll find a smoking hot chick in no time," dad said.

Just then, Christy walked around the corner and greeted me with a huge smile. "Mark! Look at you! Someone's been working out! You must be getting all the girls nowadays." She grabbed my bicep and squeezed as she walked by. My heart skipped a beat.

Christy was wearing tight leggings that perfectly framed her round ass. The front of them were so tight that you could make out her pussy just slightly. She was wearing a tank top with a sports bra and I swear her boobs were way bigger than I remembered. Did she get a boob job? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I knew dad was a boob guy.

Christy made us an amazing dinner and I headed off to bed early. I had spent most of the day driving to get to my dads and I was exhausted. I made my way upstairs to the spare room, just down the hall from the master suite where my dad and Christy slept.

I had been asleep for a couple hours when I woke up having to pee. It was late and dad and Christy had already gone to bed. I walked down the hall to the bathroom just next to the master suite. After finishing my business, I quietly turned off the lights and closed the door, heading back to my room. But when I exited the bathroom, I heard a noise that made me stop.

It was coming from the master bedroom. It was a light, rhythmic "thump...thump...thump". Oh my god - my dad and Christy were having sex and that was the bed frame making the noise. Immediately I pictured Christy naked, sitting on top of my dad, riding him with her huge tits bouncing up and down. I could feel my dick start to get hard at the image. The blood started to flow to my cock and it lightly moved in my boxers. I stood quietly outside the master suite door and listened intently. "Thump...thump...thump", and a light panting from Christy.

"Fuck me, baby," I could hear her say lightly. My dick got harder and started poking out of the front of my boxers. I guess I shouldn't be worried about someone seeing me, as it's just us three in the house, I thought. I reached down and pulled my cock the rest of the way out of my pants and grabbed it with my hand. I started squeezing and rubbing it, listening to the panting and moaning that was coming from the master suite. The rhythmic "thump...thump...thump" got faster and faster until I heard a low groan, which must have been my dad cumming.

"Oh yeah Christy, that's so good," I could hear him say.

I quickly and quietly went back to my room. I closed the door, locked it, and grabbed the lotion off my nightstand and a few tissues. I sat on the edge of the bed and squirted a little lotion on my still erect penis and started rubbing it in. I grabbed the head of my dick and slid it down over my shaft. I held the tissue at the top of my cock as I continued to rub furiously. After about 30 seconds, I came into the tissue and tried not to make a sound. I cleaned myself up and climbed back into bed.

A few more hours later, I woke again, thirsty. The bottle of water on my nightstand was empty so I got up to go to the kitchen to get another one. As I walked down the hall, I could see the kitchen light was on. Upon entering the kitchen, I saw Christy, bending over in front of the open fridge, looking for something.

She was wearing a black, lace teddy that covered very little. She was wearing thong underwear and from the back, I could only see the thin strap coming out of her crack and across her hips. Her ass was absolutely bare and perfect. As she was bent over, I could see her pussy just under her cheeks, peeking out of her panties.

She stood and turned and jumped slightly when she saw me.

"Oh my god, Mark, you startled me! I didn't hear you come in," she gasped.

"Sorry about that," I said, sheepishly. "I was thirsty and just came in here to get some water."

I could see the front of Christy now that she was facing me and even though her top was covering her front, it was lace and I could see everything. She definitely got a boob job. Her breasts were large and perky and the black lace did little to her cover them up. I tried not to stare and walked to the fridge to retrieve a bottle of water.

She had pulled out some vegetables and set them on the counter - maybe she was making a midnight snack? I walked back to the kitchen table and sat down. She obviously didn't mind me being there and I wanted to get in a little more of the view, if possible, before going back to bed.

"You hungry?" Christy asked.

"No, not really," I answered.

She turned away from the counter and faced me. "You look really hot since you've been working out," she said. She leaned her back against the counter and dropped her hands to her side. "You look more and more like your dad now that you're all grown up." She gave me wink.

I could feel the blood start to fill up my cock again. It started to harden in my boxers and I could see my bulge start to flex out of the corner of my eye. I wonder if Christy would notice.

"Ah, looks like someone is awake," she said, as she eyes my crotch. Yep, she saw it. I sat in the chair with my legs spread slightly. Unencumbered, my dick would start to poke out of my boxers in a short time if things continued. I hoped they would continue.

Christy continued to watch my boxers as she slid her hand between her thighs. She started rubbing herself over her panties while I watched. I just sat there as my cock continued to get harder and harder. The head of my penis started poking out of my shorts and Christy smiled.

"Mmmm, I like what I see," she said, still eyeing my shorts.

She slid her hand down the front of her panties and started rubbing her pussy. I watched her fingers slide up and down and imagined my dick inside of her. My cock poked more and more out of my boxers as I got fully erect watching her finger herself. She took her fingers out of her pussy and stuck them in her mouth, sucking her wetness off of them.

She then turned and grabbed something off the counter - it was the cucumber. She turned back towards me and placed the cucumber at her pussy. She rubbed it on the outside of her to lube it up and then slid it slowly inside of her. She closed her eyes, tilted up her head, and moaned as she slid it deep inside herself.

She masturbated with the cucumber for about a minute before I stood up and made my way to her. I grabbed it out of her hands and set it on the counter.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked.

I simply put my finger to my lips, motioning her to "shhh" as I grabbed her by the hips. I spun her around and pushed her down on the counter. I used my feet to spread her legs and grabbed my dick. I slid it along the front of her pussy and stopped right at her entrance. I was pressed up against her back - bending her over the counter so I could easily access her vagina.

When I knew my cock was positioned right at her pussy, I grabbed her shoulders and shoved her downward onto my cock. I thrusted my hips up into her, fucking her as hard as I could. She gasped loudly and reached around to grab my hips.

I lifted up one of her legs to get better entrance into her and tried to rest her leg on the counter. She was very nimble and easily brought up her leg. I was able to get deeper inside of her and I fucked her pussy as hard as I could. I grabbed her by the shoulders again and pressed her down into my cock as I thrusted up into her.

She leaned herself way over the counter so I grabbed her hips instead. With my hands on the hips, I shoved her pussy against my rock hard cock as I fucked her and fucked her. God this felt so good, she was so wet and warm and tight. I could feel ever bit of her as I was inside of her.

I continue to thrust myself into her as I felt myself start to climax. I fucked harder and harder as I grabbed her hips, digging my fingers into her soft skin. I felt myself release my cum as my dick throbbed and throbbed inside of her. I could feel her flex her pussy against my cock which made me throb more. I felt her insides flex a few more times as I released the rest of my cum inside her pussy.

"Thank you for that," she said as she cleaned herself up. "You fuck just like your dad." She walked past me, kissed my cheek, and left me spent in the kitchen as she headed back to the master suite, where my sleeping dad waited.

Debrac28
Debrac28
120 Followers