All Comments on 'I Fuck My Stepmom while Dad Sleeps'

by Debrac28

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Nice little short story.

skinsmase333skinsmase333over 2 years ago

love your stepmom and SIL stories! You have a great way of telling the story, and they are really hot as hell. You've been a tremendous help to me! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn I wish I had the opportunity to f*** my stepmother that would be hot and good I bet

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stepmoms are supposed to have a thick hairy bush pussies for their stepsons. Mom's, mothers in law, stepmoms, and older sisters; Thay are usually always over 40 and they are definitely not shaved teens at a beach in a bikini. I would have rated this one a 5 had she been hairy, and if he had eaten the still leaking cum from his father fucking her earlier before he fucked her. Write more similar stories and include an abundant bush and you will see your ratings begin to go up! Many persons who are also reviewers are just not into razor burn on a mound and two-day old irritating stubble. that is the impression often given when you do not include a bush. Ratings are 1, 2, and sometimes a 3 if it is a really good story. Abundant bush well described (her thickly engorged cunt lips and her erect clit were protruding from her abundantly hairy mound, and they were already glistening) gets you 4 and 5.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot fantasy the sons a loser who needs to get out more but whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDebrac28@Debrac28
Married mother of 5 that likes all things sexy and erotic. Just learned that I love to write erotic short stories in my spare time.