All Comments on 'I Fucked My Sister's Best Friend Ch. 04'

by tyler8n

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mrmatt24mrmatt24almost 2 years ago

Been loving the series so far. Would love to see Brittany use a strap-on to peg Tyler.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedalmost 2 years ago

Don't need another guy. Tyler and Brittany could run into Aubrey and have a 3 some without Aubrey knowing they're twins. Or, maybe Kelsey and Aubrey have a past. Kelsey brings her over for a party not knowing about Tyler and Audrey, or maybe she does know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep it going. Now that they've hooked up, leave other random characters out. Keep Kelsey, obviously, but there needs to be times when it's just the twins, too. Especially since his sister admitted that she had always wanted to be with him.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Let’s hope that he does cum in his sister’s ass…. But also in her unprotected pussy too! I’d love to see him get both his sister and their girlfriend pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story I just hate when people manipulate other people and play games shit gets on my last nerve wouldn't care how much pussy I was gettin😂I get it it was setup so he could get with the sister but the whole pining for Kelsey thing was a bit much he was already getting other women why couldn't he find someone else like her ? Lol the logic....Instead Tyler came off as a pussy and let these bitches run circles around him he doesn't deserve the daddy title 😂overall just felt like you could have wrote Kelsey and Brittney a little differently same elements but with a little less manipulation👍🏽

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kelsey seems like she gets off on him fucking other girls... perhaps she and Brittany need to be pussy concierges for him. Finding lovely partners and setting him up with them.

SraulersSraulersover 1 year ago

The writing is well done but the characters aren’t very likable. The women are manipulative and use him as an additional dildo in their collection; zero feelings for him. He’s a simp that takes it and comes back more, even though he has options elsewhere. Matter of time before they’re pegging him. If you bring in another man (inadvisable in an incest story), they’ll have him eating the other guy’s cream pies. He needs to grow a pair or move on. He’s definitely not an alpha, and masculine women are just unattractive.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

I am missing some continuity or context in the series. Chapter 3 seemed like Brittany sent the text "I win" but he gets with Sierra to get even with Kelsey??? He is so immobilized that his sister blows him for 45 seconds and he ghosts them only to wimp from some texts?? Lots of detail about Aubrey and she and Sierra are throwaway characters? He is cucked by his sister and is easily manipulated by both women. It makes the MC and the plot less interesting. I think the actual writing and sex is handled well. I guess you could epilogue this series but I think you should probably move on to new stories. Great first posting to build on. Thanks tyler8n!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous