I Fucked My Sister's Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, it was the worst possible time to get a message from Kelsey: the dreaded "I'm horny, daddy" text.

I ignored it, but five minutes later I got another text.

I've been rewatching your sex tape every few days... I miss your dick.

The video of my affair with Sierra had been intended as a way to get revenge on Kelsey and my sister for fucking each other behind my back, but it seemed to be having the opposite effect.

I really didn't want to see Kelsey. It would be better for everyone if I moved on from all of this.

But the texts kept coming.

Day after day, Kelsey wore me down. I suppose I could have blocked her, but a part of me liked the attention, especially from her. Knowing her, she was probably making a game of seeing how fast it would take for me to open each text and generate a read receipt.

Those first couple texts were just that—words, albeit with filthy language. After that, Kelsey started sending me pictures of her in various states of undress captioned something like "this is what you are missing." At first, it was a few bikini pictures. Nothing I couldn't have gotten from Instagram, but at least they were pictures that hadn't made the cut for her timeline. Then, there were pictures of her tits.

Then, the one that broke me: a picture of Kelsey's bare ass. She was on all fours, deliberately showing off her pussy and her perfect butt. Edited over the photo was an arrow pointing to her pussy and the words "reserved for Tyler."

I was tired of denying myself.

Twenty minutes later, I knocked on Kelsey's door.

I knew the dangers. I just didn't care anymore.

Kelsey opened the door and smiled. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too."

"What changed your mind?"

"I just can't get enough of you."

"Come on in," she said, holding the door open for me.

I followed Kelsey inside. Brittany stood at the kitchen counter, playing on her phone. She looked over her shoulder at me and smirked. I scowled back at her and headed for Kelsey's bedroom.

"Not in there," Kelsey said.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's stay in here for a while."

"Fine," I said, moving to their couch.

Fuck, I thought to myself. She lured me over here just to force me to sit on the couch in the same room as my sister? This was a terrible idea.

I started thinking of ways to extract myself from the situation. I should've had a plan for this, but it was too late now.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"What we always do," Kelsey said.

"No fucking way," I said, standing to leave. "Not out here."

"Are you sure?" Kelsey asked, tugging at her shirt, stretching out her neckline and revealing her braless chest.

I ran through at least 97 scenarios in an instant. None of them were great, but if I walked out the door, any chance of the afternoon ending in an orgasm for me was over.

My first mistake was coming to the apartment in the first place. My second mistake was sitting back down on the couch.

After that, I stopped counting mistakes.

I sat back on the couch as Kelsey unzipped my shorts. She fumbled around inside and got ahold of my cock, pulling it through my boxer briefs and my shorts. She smiled and made a fist around my half-hard penis. She massaged my cock with her hand, sinking to her knees in front of the couch. She worked her fist in a circular motion, rotating and stroking and tugging and fondling. She spat on my cock and used her saliva to coat my dick, a makeshift sort of lube.

I didn't dare take my eyes off Kelsey for fear of making eye contact with my sister. Kelsey looked up at me and smiled as her hands expertly worked my fully erect penis. One hand maintained a consistent rhythm on my shaft; the other reached further into my shorts and took hold of my balls.

"Have you been getting any lately?" she asked.

The question caught me completely off guard. "Um, yeah."

"What's her name?"

"Do you really want to know?"

Kelsey's hands stopped. "It's up to you."

Fuck.

"Yeah, um... Aubrey," I replied. Kelsey's hands started working my dick again.

"Hmm..." Kelsey purred. "She sounds like a slut."

"Um, yeah."

Kelsey's soft fingers danced over my shaft. Then she took my cock in her mouth, sucking just the tip at first, then descending deeper until my dick was invisible to the outside.

Brittany must have looked over. "Fuck, Kelsey, don't choke on that."

I hated that my sister was here. But... Kelsey was about to give me a blowjob.

For the next few minutes, Kelsey's lips, tongue, and throat worked together to stimulate my erect cock. She fondled my balls between her fingers and never let my cock fully escape her mouth. She alternated between fully enveloping my penis and just barely keeping her tongue attached to the tip. She sucked, licked, and blew with expert precision. To any guy, this might be the blowjob of a lifetime. To Kelsey, it was Saturday.

I noticed Brittany taking an interest in the activities taking place on the couch. She looked up from her phone again, staring intently at her roommate sucking her twin brother's cock.

Then Brittany put her phone down and walked over to the couch. She sat beside me.

"Fuck, go away," I attempted feebly.

She ignored me. Brittany grabbed a handful of Kelsey's hair and pulled it back, holding it for her and freeing Kelsey to focus more on my dick.

Without taking my cock out of her mouth, Kelsey mumbled a very gurgled "thank you."

Kelsey bobbed her head up and down, forcing my cock over her tongue and toward the back of her mouth. She wrapped her lips tight around my shaft and attempted to swallow, nearly choking herself in the process. She quickly pulled herself back, gasping for air and flashing a huge smile.

"Fuck, I've missed this thing," she gushed.

"I want a turn," Brittany said. "What do you say, Tyler?"

I threw my head back and looked at the ceiling.

"Do it."

The girls giggled. Kelsey angled my cock toward Brittany, her hand still making a fist around the base of my shaft.

I felt Brittany's tongue run up the length of my cock. Kelsey stroked me while Brittany slobbered all over me. My twin sister took my cock in her mouth—for just the second time ever—and sucked. I'm not going to lie, her mouth felt incredible. Her lips surrounded the tip of my penis, which was currently refusing to soften even just a little bit.

I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of Brittany's throat, Kelsey's hands falling down to my knees and then to my legs. Both girls sat on their knees in front of me, both seemingly competing with one another for my attention. Kelsey massaged my legs. Brittany massaged my dick.

Kelsey stood up and stripped naked. It had been a long time since I'd seen her fully nude body in person, and it was still as lovely as ever. Her perfect tits and her tight pussy looked so inviting. It was going to be a good afternoon.

I tentatively reached forward and grabbed the back of Brittany's head. My fingers snaked through her silky hair, finding her roots and the top of her head. She used Kelsey's blowjob as a template for her own, giving it a little extra flair by swirling her tongue around my tip and teasing me.

Kelsey sat down beside me and kissed my cheek. I turned to embrace her, my free hand cupping the back of her head in the same way I was holding my sister's. I kissed Kelsey deeply. Our tongues intertwined with one another. She tasted like strawberries—a far better taste, in my opinion, than Aubrey's mint chocolate lube.

I turned my attention back to Brittany and pulled her head further toward my pelvis. She gagged a little.

"Remember last time, when you facefucked me really hard?" Kelsey asked.

I chuckled a little and pushed down once again on Brittany, forcing my cock deeper into her throat. I wasn't going to throatfuck her (yet), but I wanted her to squirm.

It struck me that there was no going back now. Last time Brittany played with my cock, it was a fluke. A mistake, yes, but also a one-time venture over the line. This time was an all-out race past the bounds of conventional sexual behavior.

Brittany made a few guttural noises as she bobbed her head up and down, using her tongue and lips to fellate my solid dick. Her lips glided over the skin of my shaft, wetting every inch and stimulating the entire length. She pressed her face hard on my cock, taking it back as far as she could.

"Fuck, Brittany, where did you learn to suck cock like this?"

"From me, of course," Kelsey answered for her.

I let Brittany up and she traded places once more with Kelsey. Before she sat down, she pulled her shirt off and revealed a cute, white, lacy bra. Not a typical everyday bra, which just confirmed my suspicion that the girls had already planned on having sex with me. Brittany nestled her slender frame next to me on the couch, snuggling up next to me. Kelsey's mouth was back on my penis, now alternating using her tongue and her hands to massage my cock.

I put my arm around Brittany and rested my hand on her nearly-bare shoulder, full contact impeded only by her narrow bra strap. She spoke faintly into my ear.

"I've been wanting you for a long time."

I looked her in the eyes for the first time that day. "You have?"

She looked vulnerable. "Every time we've been at the pool, or I've seen you in a towel or whatever, or just changing your shirt... I've just really wanted you."

I don't know if it was the prospect of fucking her, or the simple fact that Kelsey's lips were wrapped around me, but my penis could not have been any harder. In fact, it throbbed.

To say nothing of the impending threesome I was about to experience. All signs pointed toward an afternoon of fleshly debauchery with two purely sexual beings.

I kissed the top of Brittany's head. She giggled and pulled herself away, snapping back into the moment. She stripped down to her underwear, specifically a white lacy thong that had to have been part of a set with her bra. The back of her thong consisted of a small lace triangle running even with her waistline and pointing down toward her butt. From there it became a ribbon no more than half a centimeter wide, disappearing between her cheeks and joining with the front with the minimum amount of material possible.

I won't lie. I had already seen my sister's ass in a cheeky bikini and had briefly fantasized about it. But that had been a few years earlier. Now, with most of it uncovered—save for a narrow strip of white lace—I had confirmation that her ass was a work of art. A tiny, perky, cute, sexy work of heart-shaped art.

Kelsey raised herself from my dick and grabbed Brittany by the hand. "Let's go back to your room," she said.

The girls made their way to Brittany's room, both looking back to smile at me.

I didn't really have a choice, did I? I had to follow them. I took off my socks and shoes and slid my shorts off as I stood up from the couch. The rest of my clothes didn't make it to the bedroom.

Kelsey jumped onto Brittany's bed, lying on her back with her head propped up on a pillow by the headboard. She spread her legs comfortably and Brittany knowingly got in position to perform oral sex on her sweet pussy.

I watched as my sister bent over in front of Kelsey and began running her tongue over her mound. She arched her back and gave me an incredible view of her ass. I admired her cute butt, able now to see her thong wedged tightly against her skin. I noticed a slight darkening of the skin around her asshole, the thong not wide enough to keep it entirely covered.

This was going to be wrong, so wrong, but so much fun.

Kelsey moaned. "Fuck yeah, baby, lick my pussy... show your brother how you use me."

Brittany's shoulders went up and down, an indication that her whole body was getting into the performance. I stood at the foot of the bed watching her play with Kelsey's pussy while I casually stroked my cock.

Kelsey's arms reached around Brittany, pulling her closer and fumbling around for her bra clasp. With one hand, Kelsey undid the back of Brittany's bra and let it hang down, revealing her tiny breasts. I made a mental note to work more on that technique; I'd never been able to undo a girl's bra one-handed.

Brittany raised up momentarily, pulling her bra over her head. Her blonde hair flowed through the fabric and fell back down to her upper back. Her long torso stretched upward, arms high above her head, almost showing off for me. Her back was a long, slender blank canvas. I instantly wanted to kiss it. I ended my gaze at her thong, my eyes and my dick screaming and begging my hands to tear it from her ass.

I didn't have to wait long. Kelsey pulled Brittany from her pussy and brought their faces together, both girls becoming one, kissing each other and palming each other's pussies. Kelsey pulled Brittany's thong down to her knees.

My dick throbbed. My balls felt heavy.

Brittany rolled over and got on her back next to Kelsey. She smiled up at me. Both girls were now nearly entirely naked, with only Brittany's thong still anywhere close to the bed.

I saw my twin sister lying there on display for me. I took in the sight with overwhelming pleasure. She was stunning. I'd seen my share of naked women, but something about Brittany was new. Maybe it was her tiny, petite frame. Maybe it was the way her belly button ring sparkled and accentuated her stomach. Maybe it was the simple fact that this was the ultimate taboo, the ultimate act of forbidden intimacy.

Brittany's skin was a little lighter than Kelsey's. Her tits were nearly non-existent, her boyish chest made more feminine by her perky nipples. Her areolae stood a full centimeter above her chest, as wide as a dime and obviously very hard. Her stomach was a sexy sight, her belly button perfectly situated between her tits and her waist. Her pierced navel held a dangly piece of jewelry that hung down about an inch.

My eyes drifted lower. Her hairless mound looked so inviting. Her labia protruded just slightly from her pussy, forming a beautiful set of folds that I couldn't wait to touch with my tongue. Even her perineum looked incredible, a beautifully shaved region just a couple of centimeters in length between the base of her pussy and her asshole. That hole was the bleached forbidden pleasure that became my new obsession, something I wanted more than just about anything.

My sister rolled back over and shoved her tongue inside Kelsey's pussy once again. Her ass was on full display. She even wiggled it a little for me. I stroked my cock as I watched, each pump of my dick expelling a little dribble of pre-cum. Brittany's right hand drifted to her own butt, her figure still moving rhythmically to match the slight thrusts of Kelsey's body. Her fingers spread her ass open enough for me to see her beautiful pussy.

That was it. Fuck it.

I approached the bed, giving my dick a couple additional tugs and spreading my pre-cum along the tip. Then I spat in my hand and began to rub my sister's pussy. She let out a bit of a half-moan, half-laugh noise, her tongue still buried deep inside Kelsey. I ran my hand over her, spreading my saliva around her slit.

"Mmm, daddy..." Kelsey murmured. "Are you going to fuck your own sister?"

I looked up, smiled evilly at Kelsey, and plunged my cock into Brittany's tight wet pussy.

Brittany seemed legitimately surprised, letting out a quick yelp and recoiling for just a moment.

She never let up on Kelsey's pussy.

I focused my attention on my sister, grabbing hold of her cute little ass while I fucked her doggystyle.

I've heard some couples say that when they have sex, it feels as if their sexual organs were made for each other. That's what it felt like fucking Brittany. Maybe that's what happens when you share a pretty good majority of DNA with somebody. Her inner pussy hugged my entire shaft, each penetrative thrust causing my cock to tear through her body. And with each thrust, her pussy reacted beautifully, its folds expanding and contracting faster than the blink of an eye, massaging my penis like no vagina had ever done before. Even Kelsey's.

I let my hands play with Brittany's butt. I remembered what her ass had looked like in her bikini and how I'd wondered what it felt like. Now was my chance to finally find out. I grabbed each cheek and squeezed, thumbs strategically placed to maximize her spread. That squeeze served three purposes. First, I got another good look at her perfect little asshole. Second, I got to feel her incredible ass. Most importantly, I could leverage that squeeze to pull her closer and fuck her tight little body just a little bit harder.

As we settled into a rhythm, I felt my balls swing toward her. They aren't huge, but once I get going, they can provide a pretty nice extra slap against a girl's body. I heard—and felt—them begin slapping against her mound. Brittany began moaning again, finally releasing Kelsey's pussy from her mouth.

Kelsey got up on her knees, pulling herself away from Brittany. I kept fucking Brittany as I watched Kelsey extend herself upward. Once she was fully upright, she made her way over to me, meeting my height. She threw her arms around me, staying loose enough to allow me to continue fucking Brittany.

"She's got a great pussy, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, she does," I replied.

Brittany buried her face in a pillow, touching her head and chest to the bed but leaving her back arched and her ass raised for me. My cock penetrated her tight body.

"Fuck, split me in two, Tyler," Brittany moaned.

Contrary to her pleading, I slowed down a little, both to save my energy and to prevent a way-too-early orgasm. Brittany buried her face in the pillow again and nevertheless enjoyed this slightly gentler pace.

Kelsey ran her hands over my back and grabbed my butt. I returned the favor, turning somewhat awkwardly to hold her while never completely stopping my thrusts into Brittany. Kelsey kissed me deep, both of us engaged in an intimate embrace while my cock penetrated my slutty sister like a submissive little fucktoy down below.

I left one hand on Brittany's ass and grabbed Kelsey's with the other, holding her close while we made out. Brittany moaned, spreading her legs further in an attempt to change up the angle of penetration. My tongue danced around Kelsey's, intertwining with her, my mind never forgetting the ecstasy of Brittany's pussy. I thrust into her, feeling every inch of my penis sliding into her wet pussy.

Kelsey pulled herself away from me and kissed down my chest. She kissed Brittany's butt and gave it a good slap. Then she looked up at me, eyes pleading for my cock.

I pulled out of Brittany's pussy and plunged my dick straight into Kelsey's mouth. I forced it deep, pushing to the back of her throat quickly before withdrawing and diving back into Brittany's pussy. The newly-introduced saliva from Kelsey's mouth gave an extra element of slipperiness to Brittany's tight body. I nearly immediately pulled back out of Brittany and pushed my cock between Kelsey's lips once again, this time lingering a bit and letting her lick Brittany's juices from my shaft. I swapped quickly between the two several more times, not so much for the pleasure but for the sheer novelty of switching back and forth between Kelsey's mouth and my sister's pussy.

It had been way too long since I'd been inside Kelsey. I pointed to the bed beside Brittany. "Lie down over there for me."

Kelsey obeyed and got on her back near the headboard. Brittany rolled over as well, both girls side-by-side, arms flung around each other as both stared up at me. It was truly a beautiful sight to behold.

I positioned myself on my knees upright in front of Kelsey. She spread her legs high and wide, her flexible body readying itself to take my cock. I smiled down at her as I positioned the head of my penis against her opening. She was still dripping wet from the eating she'd gotten from Brittany earlier. Her tight pussy gave little resistance to my cock diving into her.