I Fucked My Sister's Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I thought to myself, the unique aspects of Kelsey's body flooding back into memory all at once. The exact feeling of her mound against my pelvis, the shape of her waist in my hands, the little freckle she had on her right tit.

I suppose it was her left tit. From my point of view, it was on the right.

I opened my eyes, just then realizing that I'd closed them when I began penetrating her. Brittany's eyes darted back and forth between Kelsey's face, my eyes, and our genitalia. She smiled at Kelsey and took a hand to her own mound, masturbating while she watched me fuck Kelsey. Her brilliantly shaved pussy glistened with her juices. There was something really special about Brittany's pussy. I wasn't sure if it was because it was truly magical or if it was just the excitement of seeing it for the first time.

Kelsey moaned. "Mmm, yeah, fuck my pussy... fuck my pussy, Tyler... I've missed your cock inside me..."

Brittany slid her middle finger inside her own pussy, using it to finger herself in a way I could only describe as "expertly". It struck me that Brittany had probably been practicing masturbation as long as I had. Somehow, that obvious realization was a huge turn-on in that moment. She used one hand to finger herself while the other concentrated on her mound, rubbing and applying pressure in ways that led to extreme ecstasy.

Kelsey, on the other hand, had fully submitted to my thrusts, taking my cock and thoroughly enjoying herself (that was the hope, anyway). Her beautiful pussy stared back up at me, bouncing back and forth. Her front side looked just as good as her back, her tits beautifully bouncing with our rhythm, her sexy stomach leading to a small patch of hair just above her clit. Her right arm was wrapped around Brittany, holding the other girl tight while having her pussy fucked. Fully locked in an intimate, sexual embrace with two twins.

My sister closed her eyes, her delicate fingers dancing over her pussy. Her breathing tightened. The color ran out of her face. Beads of sweat appeared on her upper chest. Her hips bucked forward in orgasmic delight. Her body convulsed in pleasure.

"Cum, baby, cum for us..." Kelsey urged.

Brittany's orgasm lasted for a long time, her moans and shouts of "fuck" peaking as her body climaxed. She raised her hand to Kelsey's face, strings of her juices suspended between pussy and hand. Kelsey sucked her fingers as the two of them kissed each other.

Brittany rolled onto her side and shifted her focus to Kelsey's mound, rubbing her while I rhythmically fucked her. She licked Kelsey's nipple and casually sucked her breast, rubbing Kelsey in ways only another girl would know to try. I was a little jealous of the two of them in that way.

I looked down at my cock moving like a piston in and out of Kelsey's pussy. My back started to ache, the constant thrusting against gravity taking its toll on my body. I released Kelsey's waist from my grasp and pulled out of her, sitting down on the bed.

Both girls immediately pounced, pushing me back onto my back. Brittany laughed and stroked my cock while Kelsey bent down and kissed me. Brittany took my shaft in her mouth briefly and let it out with a loud pop. After a few quick pumps on my dick, Brittany climbed on top of me and slid my cock expertly into her pussy. The ease with which she did so made me wonder just how many other guys she'd been on top of.

"I want you to fuck me now," Brittany told me. My body instantly flooded with pleasure. I looked up at my beautiful twin sister, fully naked, torso outstretched, hands on her own ass, her pussy enveloping my erect cock.

It was a lovely sight, but one that I wasn't destined to watch for long. Kelsey mounted my face, grinding herself on my mouth and chin. The girls immediately locked in a hugging embrace, making out with each other above me while my cock and mouth went to work on each girl down below. My hands went to Brittany's ass, each grabbing one globe tight while I started to thrust up into her pussy. The girls giggled and carried on their own conversation, seemingly unaware that I was still there.

"That orgasm felt amazing," Brittany told Kelsey.

"Oh, yeah?" Kelsey replied. "I want one, too." She grinded down harder on my lips. My tongue was already doing everything it could to stimulate her. I remembered back to all the times we'd fucked before, all the times I'd shoved my tongue inside her and the hours I'd spent working her pussy.

The girls kissed each other. Kelsey rocked back and forth on my face, my tongue gliding over her pussy. Brittany rode my cock, letting me do most of the work since she was a little preoccupied up above. I felt my dick slide in and out of her, a perfect fit for a once-in-a-generation pussy. As I slammed into her body, I felt her wet mound just above the base of my shaft. Our bodies fused together beautifully. We'd been joined together, in a way, our whole lives; now, we were together at last.

"Make me cum," Kelsey pleaded.

There was no way I could respond with a mouthful of pussy. I hardened my jaw and worked at her opening, pushing my tongue as far as I could. I knew whatever motions I was making paled in comparison to the movements Kelsey was making with her hips, but at least I could provide a solid object for her to grind against. My entire face felt exhausted from the force of Kelsey's body pressing against it.

Then I felt a tremor in Kelsey's body. Her grinding slowed to a sputter, her hips bucking only occasionally as she rode out her orgasm.

"Fuck!" she shouted. Repeatedly, and loudly.

I never stopped fucking Brittany. In fact, I leaned into it more than before, fucking her hard enough for my balls to slap up against her. My hands squeezed her ass tight.

Kelsey dismounted my face. She went to Brittany's bedside table as I continued fucking my beautiful sister. Now free to finally see her again, I let my eyes meet hers. She smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "I love feeling your cock inside me," she said. "I can't tell you how many times I imagined it was you when I was using my dildo."

"You're so bad," I told her.

"You're the one fucking your sister," she replied.

Kelsey interrupted the exchange: "Excuse me?"

She stood beside the bed, holding a silicone dildo. By her waist, she held the harness for a strap-on.

Brittany giggled, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and climbed off me, the sudden unexpected withdrawal very nearly making me cum. My cock ached, practically begging for an orgasm at this point.

Brittany presented her ass to Kelsey, who by this point had put on the harness and attached the dildo. She wielded it dangerously, flopping it around in ways that would be painful if it were real. She smacked Brittany's ass with it a couple times. The girls had become a giggling mess.

I rested my head on Brittany's pillow and almost resigned myself to finishing myself off. But then...

I felt Brittany grab my cock and take it in her mouth. This time, I didn't bother holding her head down. She expertly licked from balls to tip, her tongue running smoothly up and down my shaft again and again. Meanwhile, Kelsey slid her big, fake cock inside Brittany's pussy from behind. My slutty sister took Kelsey's dildo in her pussy while she used her hands and mouth to play with her brother's cock.

Brittany alternated between pumping my cock with her fist and sucking the top two or three inches of my shaft. Each time she took my cock out of her mouth, she let it pop as she had before. It was almost too much.

"Fuck, girl, you're going to make me cum."

Brittany started to smile but was met with a big thrust from behind by Kelsey. She lowered her head, moaning onto my cock, the hum of her vocal cords reverberating throughout my penis. Brittany took my cock out of her mouth and threw her head back.

"Yes, fuck me with that big fucking cock!"

Kelsey obliged, laying into Brittany and smacking her ass in the process. In the meantime, Brittany stroked my dick, which hadn't become any less hard than it was before. If anything, it was harder. It fucking throbbed. My balls ached.

"Brittany, make me cum. Now."

She wrapped her lips around my cock, slobbering all over my erect shaft. She gagged herself on me as she fondled my balls. Then she released my dick and gave my penis several long, full tugs.

I looked up and saw Kelsey, tits bouncing as she fucked my sister. The sight of Brittany's naked ass, her roommate fucking her with a strap-on, and my sister staring up at me, begging for my cum...

I felt my dick start to swell. Brittany bit her lip and laughed nervously. She later told me that she could always tell when a cock was about to explode - something about the tip tensing up maybe.

I felt the orgasm throughout my entire body. Muscles that I didn't think had anything to do with the reproductive system contracted. My head flooded with excitement. My back arched a little. I felt it the strongest, of course, just below my stomach.

Then, a string of white, sticky cum shot out of my dick and splashed against Brittany's face. That first line hit the side of her nose and ran up to her forehead. Another orgasmic spasm led to another string of cum. And another. Some of it got in her eye. Brittany held my cock adjacent to her mouth and let the remaining cum shoot directly onto her skin, forming a little deposit that covered a good majority of her cheek. Some of it ran down to her chin.

She rubbed her eye. "You fucking came in my eye!"

I was too spent to engage in the usual sibling banter, so I just laughed. "Felt fucking amazing though."

Kelsey pulled her fake cock out of Brittany. The girls crashed to the bed beside me, engaged in a tangled web of arms and legs. Kelsey kissed Brittany, stealing some of the hard-earned cum from my sister. I watched as Kelsey licked my cum off my sister's face. Kelsey positioned herself above Brittany and spat the cum into Brittany's open mouth below. They'd been reduced to a couple of hungry sluts feasting on my warm, sticky cum.

I stroked my cock a few more times, forcing out what little cum still remained in my penis. Kelsey took note and went to work licking it up, hungry for whatever she could get.

Brittany took the opportunity to lie against me, our naked bodies pressed close against one another. She was half on top of me, half on the bed. She kissed my face.

It struck me that this was way, way over the line. Things would never, ever, ever be the same.

"Hey, Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"Next time, I want you to cum inside me."

That sounded wonderful, but maybe ill-advised. "Are you on the pill or anything?"

"No, you don't understand... I want you to cum in my ass."

---

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment and let me know what you liked, didn't like, and which parts hopefully got you horny! I read every comment and love hearing what you think.

For the first time since beginning this series, I don't have the next part completely mapped out. I'm playing around with a few different ideas. Let me know which one(s) you might find particularly arousing! Some ideas include some more strap-on play or possibly introducing another guy to the mix. Let me know if you've got a kink of your own that you'd like to see. Let me know and I might incorporate it into the next chapter!