I Fucked Your Wife

Story Info
You can thank me later.
2.1k words
3.92
95k
59
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,824 Followers

Lamar and I had been best friends since grade school. We mostly took the same classes and played the same sports. Early on, we learned to clear our girlfriends with each other. If both of us were interested, we both backed off. We respected each other too much to fight over a girl. We went to college together and took the same Business Administration classes, joined the same fraternity and we double dated a lot. By the time we were seniors, we both had chosen the women we would marry. As you can imagine they both had killer bodies. I went for the shorter, curvy in the right places' girl. Lamar took the tall slender, sensuous one. There was only one thing wrong with Lamar's choice in my mind: I HATED his bride-to-be. My opinion of Carlie was that she was a selfish, prick teasing, foul-mouthed, gold-digger. Around Lamar, she acted differently and won his heart big time, mostly because of great sex. Lamar was pussy-whipped. It was obvious to me that she loved his wallet more than his heart. Still, we tended to do things that four best friends would do. Lamar and I are best buds after all.

Lamar's family and mine became good friends after meeting at a country club event many years ago. My dad and Lamar's dad liked each other and wound up doing a lot of business together. His father was far wealthier than my father, but we were well off enough that my wife, Veronica, and I were able to start our marriage in a luxury home near where Lamar and Carlie's house was. Both of us had gone into business with our fathers and were on track to inherit the companies.

There was a healthy competition between Lamar and I on things like tennis, gun collections, and business profits. We jogged in the early morning in our neighborhood and usually ended our jog with a 'last one is a _____' challenge to see who finished first. We each donated a lot of money and some time to our favorite charities. It seems we went to all the same banquets and award programs for this and that agency or organization. Sometimes one of us would turn down an invitation if the other wasn't invited. Both us and our wives liked going out for a night of dancing and drinking. All four of us were good at both activities.

One night we were out at a posh nightclub and as usual, we had been drinking. As we did typically, I danced with Carlie after Lamar had asked to dance with my wife. I could tell that Carlie was more than a little tipsy. She whispered a question to me: 'Andrew, why do you hate me so much?' Unfortunately, the number of drinks I had caused me to tell her the unadulterated truth. The booze she drank was not enough to stop her from getting angry. She broke off the dance and stomped into the ladies' room. Lamar came over and asked me what happened.

"I don't know. I think her period started or something." Lucky for me, Carlie did not say anything to Lamar about my comments when she returned. She was ice cold to me in private from then on although she was cordial when the four of us were together. I wasn't that upset at her reaction.

My friendship with Lamar was so strong that the four of us continued to go to places and events together and have each other over to one another's houses. That was despite my conclusion that Carlie wanted to reduce our contact. Veronica and Carlie appeared to be good friends and did things together on their own on occasion. I wondered if Carlie ever told Ronnie about my critique of Carlie during the dance. If so, she never told me.

A couple of years went on. A couple of years where I suffered in silence as it appeared to me that Carlie was taking advantage of Lamar more and more. She bought clothes she never wore or bothered to return. Every year she just had to have the latest model of some sports car. Lamar catered to her every whim. According to him, if he hesitated at all to grant her latest wish, she withheld sex. He never held out very long. He capitulated each and every time. It made me sick.

The four of us agreed that the wives would get pregnant at the same time. It was pretty close. Carlie and Veronica had kids within a month of each other. Carlie had a boy first and Ronnie followed with our precious little girl. They were still in diapers when we started kidding about an arranged marriage. We anticipated our kids would grow up together and be like brother and sister. Carlie and Veronica worked out together at the same gym to regain their pre-pregnancy figures. They shared a nanny that kept the two at either house. Carlie's breast enlargement from giving birth appeared to be permanent, which she seemed very happy with given her almost flat chest before pregnancy. Ronnie's figure went back to normal which suited me fine.

Lamar confessed to me one day we were together that Carlie's libido had increased after the pregnancy. He wasn't complaining about her. He was lamenting his inability to keep up with her demands. There were times where Carlie wanted to have another round of sex when Lamar couldn't get it back up even when Carlie sucked him as hard as she could. He said that one night, she got very upset. A couple of months later, Lamar updated his report and told me that Carlie had calmed down and things were good in the bedroom together. It made me question, 'I wonder if Carlie has found a lover to satisfy her need for more sex.' My thought came partially from how I had observed Carlie look at other men when we were out drinking. I knew she would be very careful to hide an affair if that was what she was doing. Lamar's dad had required a very strict pre-nuptial, so she had literally millions to lose if caught cheating. I was banking on Carlie's huge ego to believe she was smart enough to get away with it. I hired a private investigator.

From the very beginning, the PI said he thought something was going on. There was a man who ran a local charity who she spent time volunteering with, but he could never get proof because of the difficulty in getting access to where they met. He said that there was no way he could get close enough to where she was meeting her alleged lover to get photos, videos or recordings of any kind. Obviously, I had to think of something else.

The 'something else' I was looking for came one night when Lamar scheduled to be gone on a weeklong business trip. I had befriended one of our company's security guards who had shady friends from his childhood. I paid his friends a small fortune to kidnap Carlie and her supposed lover at their suspected but hidden love nest the first night that Lamar was gone. Both were drugged with a roofie and put in a room together and continued to do on camera what they had been doing in private but probably with more vigor. They got carried away so much that they talked frequently about how the sex that night had been better than the sex they had before and what new positions to try. Bingo! That's what I wanted to hear. I went in and took over from Carlie's lover. She greeted me with lust in her eyes. I hate-fucked her hard and she seemed to love every minute of it. I was surprised to hear her say how much she had longed to fuck me all the years she had known me. I wondered how much of her confession was real and how much was drug related. Frankly, Scarlett, I didn't give a damn.

Neither of the lovers remembered much of the previous night the next morning and wondered why they had been put in locked room without any clothes. I let the lover go with the threat that if he ever had sex with Carlie again, we would send this wife and the board of his charity, a copy of the DVD we had made. From the look in his eyes, I was sure of his silence.

I told Veronica that Carlie had called me about an emergency in her family and begged us to take care of their son who was at our house anyway. Veronica said that would be no problem. I kept Carlie for a few days. At first, Carlie figured that Lamar had set this up and was scared for her marriage. Then she imagined that she could persuade Lamar to forgive her because she could claim to have been drugged and raped. But that meant he would expect her to report the rape even if she protested to want to avoid the publicity. But after a couple of days, she knew the drug would be flushed from her system and it would be hard for her to claim rape, especially if she was forced to take a lie detector test that asked her if she and the man in the tape had ever had sex before that night. I promised I would convince Lamar a lie detector test was necessary.

After blood tests I had arranged failed to show evidence of the drug, I played Carlie the edited tape of her having sex with her lover. She first tried to say I wouldn't get away with it. After she finished ranting, she asked what I wanted to not show Lamar the tape. Of course, she assumed her ass was so good that I wanted to become her lover.

I told her that her ass wasn't that valuable. The only thing I expected from her from now on was to be the faithful wife that Lamar thought he had. If she needed sex more than Lamar could provide, she needed to use her sex toys. Carlie asked how she could know I wouldn't show him the tapes anyway. I told her that was just a chance she would have to take.

In the next few years, things seemed to return to normal among the four of us. Occasionally, I would catch Carlie giving me a glace that showed a combination of anger and fear. I would just smile back. One day when it was just Lamar and myself, Lamar remarked on how well he and Carlie were getting along lately. In his opinion, she had become more devoted to making him happy than ever before. It was not unusual for her to remark on what a great lover he was and that she would never want anyone other than him. I was afraid that would make him suspicious, but Lamar just saw it as a compliment. I wanted to tell him that the threat of losing millions of dollars is a great motivator to be faithful. But I didn't.

As predicted, our kids played with each other from the beginning. Carlie and Veronica continued to do things together at times usually involving the kids. Everything was going well until Ronnie did some unrequested cleaning out of my closet. That's where I had kept the video of Carlie and me.

I was greeted that afternoon with, "What the Hell is this?" Veronica held up a DVD that I knew was of me and Carlie. I didn't have a choice. I told Veronica the whole story of what I had done and why. I told her that my fucking Carlie was an act of hate and was meant to be a punishment to her.

"So, you're telling me you haven't fucked her before or since?"

"No."

"Is this why Carlie's personality has become more positive the last few years?"

"Probably."

"So, every day, Carlie knows that there is a video that could cause her to lose everything, and it is out there waiting in case she screws up again?"

"Yes."

"Good. I have only tolerated the bitch because you and Lamar were such good friends. Lately, I've cautiously enjoyed being with the new Carlie. I've wondered why she had changed. Now, I know. But let me make one thing absolutely and completely clear: This is a one-time pass for you - ONE. Your dick belongs to me and only me from now on. Now, I expect you to fuck me hard like you did Carlie that night."

"Yes, dear."

"Lamar, can thank you later."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,824 Followers