All Comments on 'I Fucked Your Wife'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Dumbass, he had video of the whore with her lover, why keep a copy with him in it?

If he ever pulled that trigger, sure he would save his friend millions in a divorce, but he would also lose his friend

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Sorry, but this is not up to your usual standard.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Man, thought that was the end of Veronica's marriage I'm glad Veronica understand but Andrew sure did made an idiotic thing of kidnapping Carlie and lover when there are 50 ways to catch Carlie cheating on Lamar. Lucky for him all turned out okay.

/

Good read. Thanks Skippy47.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not your best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a swell, comfy, entitled little life they had! Wasn't enough, though. Had to fuck it up. Humans... Even swell, comfy, entitled little humans can't just keep doing swell, comfy, entitled little things. Gotta go fuck around. If these people can't be happy and satisfied with life, then who can?

LWlurker

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

What happens if Ronnie wants a bit of strange cock? She has the perfect excuse. Not sure about drugging and raping someone is a good way of somehiw changing their personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's a lucky S.O.B. His wife had him by the balls. LP

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

If he's lucky Lamar will discover what a slut his wife is and get rid of her. If he really lucky he'll discover what complete pieces of shit his friends are and get rid of them even quicker.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

I really like Skippy47's works. Its plots, characters and developments always make good readings.

This approach of fucking a friend's wife to make everyone happier, given Carlie's change in attitude, was not expected by me.

I thought Andrew was going to fuck Carlie, not in the literal sense - understand yourself physically, but by discovering her cheating, and exposing her to his friend.

The fact that the bitch, even under the influence of drugs, liked to fuck with Andrew and admit that she had the hots for him, from the beginning, should have been enough to determine the end of Lamar's marriage.

Perhaps the author has pondered the fact that Lamar loves the slut and they have a child together, Andrew's grief at putting an end to his friend's "happiness" and all the ramifications of a divorce, even with a prenup.

Andrew saw a chance to "fix" Carlie and put her in his "command" since the video could see "daylight". And he did and it worked, it seemed.

The whole shit almost hit the fan when Veronica finds the DVD. And luckily, or by complete harmony, trust and complicity between Andrew and his wife, everything remained fine. But Veronica made clear her thinking about "runner's pass".

I was torn between telling the friend and blowing up his world, frying the slut, or having the slut under control, and maintaining the friend's happiness and well-being among everyone. Maybe I'd fucked the bitch's ass a couple of times and then showed her the video of her with her lover. After all, he had already fucked her... one more, one less, it wouldn't matter.

It might have fucked up Lamar's happiness and even lost our friendship, but he wouldn't have had to deal with a gold-digging bitch.

I gave the usual 3 stars, for the effort of writing and for the idea itself. But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another disgusting offering from the well know faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 stars, if the main character had not cheated on his wife with Carlie I would have score it higher. Cheating is cheating and wrong for both spouses.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

He fucked his best friend's wife because she was cheating? The blatant hypocrisy is not important, since he didn't like her personality and the ends (cheater changing her ways) always justify the means (kidnapping, rape, extortion).

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Why did he have to screw her, when he had the other guy on video? Guess he just wanted her. D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Usually love your stories but couldn't get my head around this one. It makes no sense for him to cheat on his wife (and best friend) to "hate fuck" Carlie and you could've brought the reader to the same place without it. 3*

sirhugssirhugsover 2 years ago
very brave

Putting this tale in Loving Wives will attract a lot of trolls. So I gave it a 5 to contribute to some balance. Hope it helps.

Though I usually like more dialogue, and characters I sympathize with, I enjoyed this tale, and hope for a sequel where Ronnie fucks Lamar to even the score.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Pretty much "Run of the Mill". Doubt I'll remember reading it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"who had shady friends" - What do people who DON'T have "shady friends" do?

\

He had evidence of her cheating, why did he have to fuck his best friend's wife?

\

Why in the hell would he burn the footage of him fucking Carlie onto the DVD?

\

His wife accepts that, doesn't demand a hall pass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not nearly up to this author’s standards. It lacked everything: characters with something to care about; drama; a plot with any interest; and the ending “reveal” was just lame.

.

Barely a 3 *** effort.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Silly-he brings himself down to her level and for what? He cheats on his own wife to help make a point to his friend's cheating wife? And his wife accepts it.....

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

Not sure what to make of this, but not your best work. He drugs her and rapes her, then keeps her kidnapped for days? I'm sure his goal was noble for his friend's sake, but I don't think his methods are going to win any awards. Didn't really like any of these characters, also the little bit of dialog in this flash story wasn't enough in my opinion. More dialog might have made them more flushed out instead of cardboard cutouts. Thanks for sharing and better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Four stars.

Opening hooks are not bad, but for someone who's been posting stories for three years... Wait a minute. 116 stories over only three years? That's an average of one story every ten days. Okay; never mind.

I really enjoyed the premise of this story, "guy feeling the pain of his best friend's toxic relationship", but the story felt very rushed, which you would expect from such a prolific writer. There were a lot of points which could have been foreshadowed or explained better. I like that the first-person protagonist didn't have a name; in a story this short his name should never come up and I gave you extra cred for not saying, "hi, my name is _________". That, in itself, is way above average for Literotica.

I am very impressed that a story which I presume has been hammered out very quickly has only one obvious punctuation issue and minor grammatical issues!

There were a number of "fantasy revenge" cliche elements to the story, and a lot of other points which would not work in real life. For example, telling Veronica that Carlie had an emergency serious enough to ask to take care of her child would have prompted Veronica, good friend or not, to ask Carlie about it. Likewise it would have got back to Lamar. It should have been explained or handled differently.

I enjoyed the aftermath of Veronica finding the DVD of her husband screwing Carlie, but why would he keep that part of the encounter? You keep stuff like that as a keepsake and it didn't really make sense that he would do so; unless you explain it in some way, but I think that would be difficult other than to say "stroke material".

You could easily write five-star stories if you put more time into plot and character development and avoiding cliches. I'm presuming you simply don't have the desire or patience to do so, but this story had a decent plot and was well articulated so carry on writing in any way you wish.

I want to finish by pointing out that this story, while good, is not particularly erotic, and is just barely a Loving Wives story. So many authors on Literotica think that Loving Wives is synonymous with "Cheating Wives"; that any kind of cheating, even without a depiction of actual sex, goes here. Normally I give only one star to non-erotic stories which do not have illicit depictions of extramarital sex, so you just squeezed under my arbitrary wire.

I would read more of this author's work.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

The MC is a cheater. He has no high ground.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

From a 5 to a 2 because he absolutely did NOT need to fuck Carlie. Punishment, my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not liking this tale so much. Hard to like someone who puts so much energy and resources into catching some one else's wife without being asked to do so.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

wait so the MC drugs and rapes the wife of his friend and shes is the bad one lol

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

was waiting for a family orgy there

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Sorry Skip, just didn’t engage me as well as other stories of yours have.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is nothing like fucking a friend’s bitchy wife. My friend Darren’s wife hated me because I think she was jealous of the time I spent with him. She resented that. On his birthday we had all gone out drinking and when the Uber dropped us off, Darren passed out and Cheryl was pissed because she was horny and was expecting some lovin’. She said she even bought new lingerie to wear as a surprise. I told her to wear it anyway. She looked at me like I was dirt for suggesting it. Then I dared her and teased that that she must not have the body for it. She was drunk enough to take the bait. She put it on and strutted in wearing a sexy bra and thong set with some awesome thigh highs and stilettos. I’ll admit she looked hot. I began to compliment her and turned on some music and talked her into dancing for me. Soon she was giving me a lap dance. Once my dick was hard she really started to grind on it and when I slipped it out of my pants she dove on it. I fucked the holy hell out of her that night, so much so that she passed out on the floor with a couple of loads running out of her. I wandered into the guest room and when Darren woke up he had a huge hangover and saw her passed out with bruises and cum all over her. She convinced him that he was the one who enjoyed his birthday fuck. From all the shots we had bought him the night before he didn’t remember much after about 9:00 pm, so he reluctantly accepted he was the one who had enjoyed her pussy the night before. It’s funny how she is so much nicer to me now.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the effort to think outside the usual box.

Good story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was a little odd, but I enjoyed it. Another good, but short one that told the complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skippy knows that this kind of story he wrote deserved a single-page story. He knows that reading this kind of writing is a hell-like suffering should he add additional pages.

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

I liked the title because it fits the plot. A well-written story that is believable. Good character descriptions and dialogue. A nice twist at the end where Andres's black male tape became known to his wife. A loving and understanding wife. Too bad Carlie is going to end up with Lamar's money.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Totally missed the rationale for the "hate fuck".

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Donald & Ivana

I feel an analogy between this story and how I resolved the Donald’s divorce from his first wife. One of her conditions was (as I recall) about $20,000 per week for Entertainment Expenses! I decided I had NO need to take sides in a scuffle between millionaires! I later applied that when the NFL players went on strike against their team owners! Who comes to the a strike demonstration in a Lamborghini, wearing cashmere? No one to really like in this tale… besides, WHY the fuck did he even video himself with her? The ‘footage’ he got with on her with her lover was much more damning!

4* not a bad read.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

One point: while date rape drug metabolites are flushed from your system fairly quickly, they can be detected through a hair test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck… skippy is a gay cock loving cum slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mitchawa.

"A well written story that is believable?" please extract your head from your ass and leave the land of unicorns and fairies. If you think this is realistic I'm surprised they allowed you out of the asylum.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Ha, this is a pretty funny one. Sorry people didn’t enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny isn't it, that in almost every group of friends there's that one thatnobody likes except one or two people. Not a big fan of roofie rape, but at least he didn't go full evil with it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale. Enjoyed how Ronnie straightened up and flew right after the tape. LP

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Good story, but I think that the DVD was stored in the wrong place. There are such things as "Safety Deposit Boxes at Banks", however that would never let the story end. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story

potsanpanspotsanpansalmost 2 years ago

The last statement "Lamar, can thank you later." has me wondering what Ronnie meant. Does that mean she was going to go fuck Lamar once to make them even?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm no writer, but It'm a man. One scoop of a dessert is just a displeasure. Too short IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Date rape drugs can be detected for quite some time, LW tropes notwithstanding. Not at all a fan of rape used by the protagonist. Why not just use a tape of her screwing her lover? Doesn't having that as leverage, create the same effect? And no I don't think Veronica wants to fuck Lamar. That would undermine the whole secret blackmail of Carlie. And Lamar wouldn't backstab his best friend unless he were told the truth which nullifies the whole point.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Wow, so the easiest way to get away with cheating on your wife is to tell her it was only a hate fuck so not to worry darling and like a truly loving wife she accepts your actions as the self sacrificing altruistic gesture you prayed she was gullible enough to believe.

Let’s not dwell on the drugging and subsequent rape as this has been eloquently covered by others here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ruined by the hate fuck. It added nothing to the story. It gained him no extra leverage. And it did nothing to "punish" Carlie. He still had video evidence and somehow manage to rig the drug tests. Why was it even in the story? Wife could still find the DVD. Huh? And yeah previous commenter is right. Date rape drugs can be detected for quite some time.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy10 months ago

This just wasn’t very good

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And he replied, "That's okay I made love to your wife, your mother your grand mother, your two sisters, both SIL, oh, your brothers are a bit pissed at you, all 3 of your daughters, your wife said she was pleased it was me and definitely not you not your micro pecker brothers (Must be hereditary ) as your father, like you, also has a micro pecker). Oh. don't worry about suing me, the videos will prove I'm not lying. Besides, you'll have much l problems with which to deal.

Oh, I forgot your good news. My PI generated a second report detailing your family's drug empire activities was delivered by my lawyer to the federal DA last month. Not to worry. The arrest warrants and other legal papers were created last week and should be in your hands ab.. ,, (loud scream and cursing was heard over the phone). I guess the FBI was right on time.

I wonder if he will enjoy "servicing" Bubba as much as he did my wife? That was my gift to Bubba.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous