I Fucking Hate Him

Story Info
A young woman wakes up to her step father sneaking in.
1.9k words
4.36
93k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say how long my step father has been sneaking into my room. It has to have started recently, since I started new sleeping pills, and I've been dying to tell somene because, I don't think I want him to stop even though I know it's fucked up and I really hate him. I've thought a lot about moving out lately, but with everything getting so expensive, and my traditional Asian mother wanting me to be married first, I'm still chilling around my childhood home at twenty-four.

Recently, I've been working with a doctor on my insomnia and around six months ago we found the right cocktail and I've been sleeping better than I have my whole life. As long as I follow a strict nighttime routine, that is. (Shower, skin care, boring stuff like that.)

I love sleeping in an old t-shirt I stole from my ex and that's it. I mean, if I have to get out of bed for an emergency or something, it's more than long enough to cover my body at 5'2". I have a curvy, thin frame with triple Ds and a thick ass and thighs, courtesy of my white father's side of the family. But, from my mother's Korean side, I got my long thick black hair and, what I have been told to be, stunning and "exotic:" facial features.

Jeremy moved in around the time I started my new, incredibly strong, sleeping pills, a little over a year since my parents split..

I hate it. Everyone hates it but mom. Jeremy is a weird, loud, angry alcoholic and I never could see what my sweet mother liked so much about him. The perv was always being creepy towards me and my nineteen year old sister. But, I normally just stay in my room if I'm not out or working anyway so I rarely deal with him. Unfortunately, in order to sleep I have to be in my comfy bed at home with a lethargic mixture of meds, weed, and a eyemask/blue tooth headphones set.

I am the perfect target for the middle aged creep with a mullet.

The night I first woke up and realized what he was doing to me I was wondering if I was growing a tolerance to my regime. I had already been having a hard time falling asleep that night and I woke, maybe an hour or so after falling asleep, to the feeling of someone sliding under my sheets.

At first, I was confused and groggy. I didn't have a guy over so I had no idea who was crawling between my legs. I figured I was just having a really vivid dream as I felt the bottom of my oversized graphic t being pushed up and a thick, calloused thumb pulled my cliteral hood back. Thinking back, he might have been taking pictures because he held it back and pushed my legs apart wider. I was beginning to actually wake up, soft music playing in my ears but I wasn't able to pay attention to it. Later I would realize it was set on one of my playlists that ended only minutes later. I didn't dare move but, the more it all sunk in and I realized what was happening my stomach dropped. And my pussy instantly grew hot and wet.

"Oh, nice and wet for me tonight, Jiji." I heard him whisper. The confirmation that one, it was him and two, he had done this enough to be confident enough to dirty talk gave me really conflicted feelings. It was so messed up and gross because he was fucking revolting. Hands so dirty from working on motors and shit that they were forever rough and dingy. And the *mullet*. I'll admit, Jeremy is mildly handsome with a really nice chest and muscles for a man over fifty. I never gave him a second look though and the fact that the feeling of his forever dirty thumb finally starting to rub my throbbing clit made intense pleasure run through my body made me want to throw up.

It wasn't long before he buried two fingers in my pussy while he stopped his thumb just long enough to spit on my clit. It was warm. I hated it but I also fucking loved it. It wasn't too hard to be still. I was actually enjoying the fact that I didn't have to do anything but lay there and pretend to be sleeping. Sometime sex can be aso much work, especially with the guys that like me for some reason.

I guess Jeremy enjoys taking his time because it felt like he fingered me for a long ass time. I also think he might have been on and off filming or taking pictures since he would either be touching my flat tummy or he was using just that one hand on my pussy.

I figured this was all he was going to do, but then I felt him stop and in seconds he was sucking on my clit with his wet, hot mouth. I couldn't stop the moan that abruptly slipped out of me, sure that I had blown my cover, but he just chuckled and started flicking my clit with his tongue. "How is such a quiet girl a loud sleeper?" He asked as if he expected an answer. I just laid there, letting myself move or breath hard as much as I needed at such a relaxed state.

I never had my pussy eaten like that. At least not awake. I know I would have remembered if I had. He made sure my whole pussy was soaked with juices or his spit and I was in a trance until I felt a heavy hard cock start to hump my leg. I felt it all and it was impressive. As he licked my pussy his hand traveled up under my shirt and he started groping my tit. "Fuck," he groaned against my sensative folds, soft lips and hot breath keeping me horribly stimulated. I literally heard when his thick fingers sunk back inside my aching cunt, slick being forced out to make room as he started back up thrusting them inside me. "Gonna make my baby girl squirt for daddy. But you won't remember will you?" The longer he spoke the rougher he fingered me. Then he got right back to using his mouth while he loudly attacked my pussy, curving his fingers so he was able to rub at my g-spot, and I was afraid I was going to have to give up on my act to beg him to just fuck me already..

I didn't want him to stop, as much as I fucking hate myself for it, so I just kept letting it happen and, apparently, was good enough at pretending to be asleep to fool my horny, alcoholic step-father. It was astonishing in the worst way possible. I think it's because of how fucked this was. Jeremey is my mother's new husband and I let him play with my pussy as much as he wanted. I have to be the worst daughter ever, but I have never in my life been this wet and when I finally hit my peak I began to do something that shocked me enough to gasp breathlessly instead of moan. I was squirting and Jeremy's lips and rough facial hair against my sensitive, cleanly shaven pussy, made sure I just kept cumming as he used his fingers inside to milk it out into his mouth or at least on his face.

My body was completely moving on its own as it stiffened and my hips rolled against his face and fingers to get through the shocking orgasm that washed over my body in warm, electrified waves. Had I been awake and participating, the whole house would know some guy was doing something so overwhelmingly lewd to my body.

As soon as I began to relax again, Jeremy slapped my pussy a few times. Some soft, some harder. All of it made the wettest and most obscene sounds I have ever heard as my spent and overstimulated pussy gave out a couple final little spurts. "Never seen a woman so fucking messy," he grumbled as he moved up my body, only settling once he was able to comfortably lay with his head beside my tit, rolling me to the side less than gently.

I laid still as the man slipped my shirt up until my heavy tits were exposed to him. My pale brown nipples were already hard and I felt this time how he held his phone up, blankets shifting and coming up, to take a picture or short video. While documenting, my mother's new husband was sucking my nipple. Like really getting into it. He tried lots of different little things with his mouth and my soft tit from sucking, using just his tongue (probably to show off for his camera), to spitting and blowing on my hard sensitive nipple. The whole time he was humping his massive leaky cock between my legs.

It didn't take him very long to cum at that point, emptying himself between my legs in such a sticky, messy, and stomach turning way. I wanted to complain honestly, but just ended up staying as limp and still as possible. For a moment, Jeremy just laid there on top of me with his softening dick still buried between my legs and 6'1" body crushing me. After a while the heavy old man finally got off and pulled the blankets back as he began cleaning my body. I'm not sure what he used, but it felt like a t-shirt or something. His clean up job was pretty half assed, but at least his, now cold, seed was off my skin.

"Such a pretty little thing," he mumbled before pulling my shirt back down and covering my body again. I was listening for him to leave, but he lingered and after a few minutes he leaned in, kissing me on the lips. I could smell myself on him, hell his facial hair was still damp. Thankfully, he didn't force his revolting tongue in my mouth, breaking the kiss after just a couple moments.

What he said before he left my room brought a chill up my spine, still does if I think about it. "Gonna bring a friend to enjoy you next time, Jiji," he said and I just knew he had to shit-eating grin on his face. Finally I heard him leave my room, the door closing quietly, and I was left there with the sheets under me so wet with my own squirt it soaked through my shirt and made it stick to my ass.

I honestly don't know what to do! I mean, it's fucking weird and I think he's a creepy old pervert, but on the other hand no one has ever made me feel the way he did and, as much as I hate to admit it, I might be a little excited to see what's coming next. I haven't told anyone because I feel really slutty and embarrassed, but I might let you guys know if anything else happens.

Till then, I'm just gonna keep living life and doing my routine while... hoping for the best, I guess?

Thanks for reading about my TMI experience! Please be gentle with me if you comment~

-Jiji

7.11.2022