I Gave a Man My Number!

Story Info
A Wolf in the fold is worth two in the bush!
797 words
4.16
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

I gave another man my phone number or. a Wolf in the fold is worth two in the bush!

Just a bit of erotica that came to me

I gave another man my phone number.

Yeah me, he who always chasing women like a fool in hopes of getting laid.

But Wolf, not his real name was interesting. Funny, smart well-read. Lover of art.

We met in a chat room, exchange email addresses. And we talked via email. It was nice. We eventually took the zoom step. Chatted that way too!

He was based in the central U.S. and I back east. Bit of a time difference but we made it work.

We made plans to meet in New York City and did. We spent 4 days together. He rented a room at a decent hotel in the Big Apple. We toured the city. We saw a play, went to a couple of Museums and explored the apple!

Wolf and I hit it off solidly!

We were sitting on the couch in his room, and we started to kiss. I was shocked at how wonderful it felt. Even if his beard did tickle.

We stripped off our clothes. He took hold of my hand and lead me to bed. We kissed some more, and he stroked my arm and told me to relax. He would do all the work. He was so slow and gentle.

He kissed my neck and then my nipples. Still stroking my arm.

He kissed his way down and placed soft kisses on the head of my cock. Sweet sensations coursed through me. My cock grew hard in his mouth. In time his fingers enter my rosebud. It was uncomfortable at first. But in time I started finding pleasure and came in his mouth.

He then knelt on the bed, spread my legs, and entered me. As I said he was gentle. Allowed my ass to get used to his cock inside me.

At some point, I started pushing myself into him. Taking him fully. His hot seed filled my bowels.

He stayed inside me as we spooned as fell asleep.

Upon awakening, we took a shower together.

We ordered room service and put on the hotel terry cloth bathrobes.

We ate our meals once they came. Watched a little tv fell asleep on it.

We woke up and Wolf started teaching me the fine art of cock sucking. His cock was a bit thick and about six inches long I managed to get half of his man sausage in my mouth. My first taste of his seed was a bit messy and very pineapple tasting. Not a fan of pineapple but I grew to like it. I even called it his Hawaiian punch. And we started to call it that

His stamina was amazing for a 78-year-old man. I felt so wonderful in his big burly arms.

I would lay head on broad chest and run fingers through his mass of gray hair. Sometimes running my hand down to stroke him till was hard.

I grew accustomed to his cock in my mouth and ass.

We had a go of it in the bushes of Central Park. That was fucking thrilling.

Our time was now over in the Big Apple. I hugged and him at the train station. He back to the wheat fields and back to the Nutmeg State.

We zoomed a lot. Naked of course. Me longing for his Hawaiian punch.

I went to visit him. We took off where we left off. In every inch of his house. I loved it when he fucked me on top of the washing machine as it went through its spin cycle. The vibrations under my ass as he fucked me there.

I met some of his LBGT friends and they accepted me. One even mentioned that they had never seen Wolf happier.

One weekend we decided to move in together I sold off all my furniture and brought just my clothes.

As I said Wolf is a gentle lover and very thoughtful. He would bring me small gifts. Nothing crazy, maybe a pizza one night, a new terry cloth robe, and other things.

He showed me his world and all the wonders of it We would go to Chicago every so often and get pizza or just explore the windy city.

He took me to Mount Rushmore and I got to see the monuments of my favorite Presidents.

And we both had a wonderful new beginning. It is amazing, sometimes you meet a stranger and walk away with a new friend. Or in the case of Wolf a new lover who opened my eyes to so many things.

I love my Big Wolf and his Hawaiian punch. The only man for me.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers