Stock Take

Story Info
Will gets more than he bargains for on stock take night.
2k words
4.62
5.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
138 Followers

Will hated stock take. It always involved working a night shift, and management were so tight they only gave him the bare minimum staff to do it. Take tonight for example, there was only him and three other staff, James, Andrew and Simon to do the quarterly stocktake.

Normally four staff could get it done if they were efficient, but unfortunately for Will, these three weren't. Simon was ok, he was quiet and efficient, and got stuff done, but James and Andrew were another matter. Always goofing off and trying to get out of work, even during the day they seemed to have a habit of disappearing together, but never long enough to get in trouble for it.

They hadn't been there for more than two hours when Will noticed that he hadn't seen or heard from Andrew and James for a while. Normally when they were in the back warehouse, they would constantly barrage him with questions, or fill the radio with witty banter, but it had been radio silence for a while. Puzzled, and not a little wary, he decided to go check.

He called to Simon further down the aisle that he was going to check on them, getting a nod in return. Walking down towards the warehouse doors, he caught a glimpse of his reflection. He stood nearly 6 foot tall, his normally neat brown hair a bit of a mess, testament to the time of day, or night, that it was. He critically reviewed his figure, for the 100th time promising to cut down on the snacks and increase the exercise, conscious of the belly he was starting to gain. Not that he was overly fat, he did sports, which kept him with a toned shape, just the belly that let him down.

Sighing, fighting to keep his eyes open, he pushed through the door and into the warehouse.

Silence hit him at first, and he headed to where the two of them should have been working. Nothing, and his frustration grew. He slowly walked down the aisles toward the back of the warehouse, trying to find them.

It was when he was nearing the back that he started to hear sounds. As they gently echoed in the cavernous room, he was confused. It sounded like heavy breathing and panting, along with something else he couldn't place. Assuming it must be his two missing employees, he started to make his way towards the source of the sound. He reached the end aisle, beyond which were piled old shipping boxes, haphazardly lying around. He stepped up to one, and looked around it, almost gasping aloud at what we saw.

Both Andrew and James were naked. Their bare bodies glistening with a beading of sweat. Andrew was up behind James, thrusting, fucking the other man hard. Andrew had his hands on James's shoulders, pulling him back onto his hard cock, James's back arching as his ass eagerly took Andrew's cock.

The angle they were standing meant that Will could only really see James's body, the younger man, about 22 Will randomly remembered, having a slim physique that the young seemed to maintain. His body was pale where it was out of the sun, the bottom of his legs and forearms tanned where they had been in the sun. Almost against his will, Will's eyes were drawn to James's cock, swinging with abandon in time To Andrew's thrusts, its length hard, giving a small slapping sound as it flapped against his thighs.

James's face was flushed, his breathing heavy as he panted with pleasure. Over his shoulder Andrew's face was similar. Andrew was a similar age to Will, nearing 40 and it had surprised Will that these two were friends, or more as the case seemed to be. Andrew was more muscular, his working life all being manual labour giving him a bulkier stronger physique than the man he was currently fucking.

Will took all of this in within moments of peering round the create. His first reaction was to call out, ask them what the hell they thought they were doing, but before he could, he found that he was getting hard watching them. He'd never been with a guy, but like a lot of men had wondered what it would be like, and the scene in front of him was hotter than watching any porn on his phone.

Closing his mouth, he continued to watch, hearing the meaty thwack as Andrew's crotch slapped against James's ass. He saw Andrew bend forward, whispering something in James's ear, causing the other man to nod. They stood up more, and James twisted, he lips reaching for Andrew's as the two of them kissed deeply, with Andrew's cock buried deeply inside James.

Kissing always turned Will on, and he hadn't any action for months, and was feeling horny, and almost without thinking unbuttoned his trousers and reached in, grabbing his cock with his hand, and started to masturbate. His own breathing was echoing in his ears as he watched the two men, totally oblivious to him, continue to fuck.

He nearly jumped a mile when he heard a voice whisper in his ear.

"You dirty peeping Tom." Simon said, standing right behind him.

Will guiltily let go of his hard cock, and struggled to redo his trousers.

"It's not what you think." He whispered back, blushing a deep red.

"What, you're not watching our two colleagues fuck, and wanking off to it?" Simon said, a grin on his face.

"Well, yeh, but..." Will tailed off, realising that was exactly what it was.

"You know, there are better ways to get off than wanking," Simon said, "why watch, when you can copy?"

"What?" Will asked, confused, but didn't have time to ask anything else as Simon stepped up close. Before he realised what he was doing, Simon had unbuttoned his trousers again, and was rubbing Will's hard cock.

"You can't do that," Will stammered, but made no attempt to move away.

"Why not?" Simon asked, "Looks like you're enjoying it."

"That's not the point," Will murmured, but his will to fight it was dwindling, and disappeared completely when Simon reached into his boxers and rubbed his cock direct.

Simon spun him round so he was facing Andrew and James, and then stepped up behind him, never once letting go of Will's cock.

"Watch them fuck as I get you off," Simon whispered into Will's ear. So now, here he was, having a guy wank him off as he watched two other fucking. Idly he wondered how long the two of them could keep going, but soon all he was focused on was Simon's hand, working rhythmically up and down his shaft. He felt Simon's growing erection inside his trousers too, pushed up against his ass, their bodies close.

It had been a while since he had come, and all too soon he felt it coming. He was panting for breath now, and couldn't warn Simon. With a last tug from Simon's hand he felt himself cumming, spurting his seed onto the wooden box in front of him. He must have made a noise as he came, and looked up guiltily, but Andrew and James were too intent on their own fucking to notice.

They had gone onto the floor now, James on all fours and Andrew up behind him, fucking his ass from above. They had turned now, and Will could see more of Andrew's body. Less athletic than James's, but the legs and arms were more muscular. As he fucked James, Will's eyes were drawn to Andrew's ass, as the muscles bunched and tensed as he thrust forward.

"My turn," Simon whispered into Will's ear. Without waiting, he pulled Will's trousers and boxers down, leaving him naked from the waist down. Will looked behind and with a start realised that Simon had somehow stripped too, his naked body standing behind him. Naturally he thought that Simon wanted to wank him off and reached down to take hold of Simon's cock.

"Oh no, I want more than a hand job," Simon whispered, spinning Will back around, "bend over."

With a start, Will realised that Simon wanted to fuck him, but that idea didn't fill him with the same horror it would have done an hour ago, in fact he welcomed the idea.

He gasped out loud as Simon's fingers, slick with spit reached down and started to play with his ass. Gently they probed, teasing and sliding into his tight hole, causing him to moan gently with each push. His arms were leaning up against the boxes, propping himself upright as he unconsciously started to push his ass back onto Simon's finger. In front of him the moans of the other two guys fucking continued, the sounds indicating that a climax was due, but Will was just focused on his own pleasure.

He didn't know how long they were like that, Simon up close behind Will with his fingers buried in Will's ass, but suddenly they were removed, and Will felt empty. Looking over his shoulder he saw that Simon has stepped up close, and then a moment later felt his stiff, cut cock rubbing up against his ass. Simon rubbed it over each cheek, up and down the gap, but pushing no further, teasing Will. For his part, will was pushing his ass back, eager to feel Simon's cock slide in.

"Fuck me," he moaned in frustration.

With a final tease, Simon took hold of Will's cheeks, one in each hand, and then slowly guided his cock into Will's hole. Despite the attention from earlier, Will was still tight and only the head was able to slide in before meeting resistance.

"Fuck, Ahhh," Will cried at the invasion of his ass.

"Just relax," Simon whispered into his ear, before pulling out and then sliding forward once more.

"Oomph," Will moaned, as Simon slide more into his ass. Slowly, not pulling out, Simon eased his cock deeper into Will's ass, before the resistance was broken, and his full length slipped in.

Will felt like his ass was being split in two, stuffed full of pulsing cock. It was painful, but also pleasurable, and he felt his own cock responding. Slowly, Simon pulled back, before gently sliding his whole length back in, this time with more ease.

Wrapping his arms around Will's waist, he slowly pulled the other man onto his cock, pushing forward at the same time, forcing himself deeper into Will's ass.

"Jeez," moaned Will in pleasure, not caring if anyone heard him, not even conscious of anything outside of the ecstasy of the cock inside him.

"I know you'd like to be fucked by this big cock," Simon moaned, leaning forward over Will's back, whispering into his ear, "As soon as I saw you being a peeping Tom, I knew this ass was mine."

Will was just moaning, unable to form coherent words as Simon continued to fuck him, speeding up now so he was slamming his dick into Will's ass, their bodies meeting with a meaty smack, echoing through the warehouse. The sounds of the other fucking had died down now, but neither man was aware, too focused on their own carnal pleasure.

Will had reached down and was playing with his own cock, wanking in time to Simon's thrusts, which were getting ever more frantic and harder. Without warning, he felt Simon slam into his ass and stay there, a moment later he felt warm cum pulsing into his ass. This tipped him over the edger and with a final tug he came again, coating his hand and floor with his own cum.

Simon stayed buried in his ass until he finished cumming, before pulling out. A trail of cum and fluids slowly oozed out after, dripping down Will's leg. Will stood there panting for a moment, before coming down from the high of his orgasm.

"I knew he was gay," Andrew suddenly said, and Will looked around to see the two men he'd been perving on returning the favour, leaning up against the nearby boxes.

"How long have you..." Will stuttered.

"Long enough to see you were enjoying it," James said, "I have a feeling we are going to enjoy stock take a lot more from now on."

Will blushed, but had a feeling that James was right, now he'd experienced a cock in his ass, he was desperate for more.

whields
whields
138 Followers