All Comments on 'I Get Bullied, My Mom Gets Fucked'

by I_Love_MILF

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
Too short and shallow

There is nothing in this story. No story and no sex. Why did you stop before the sex scene?

A good story has some build up, the characters have depth and hot sex. Yours has none of it.

I would have told in more details how the mother comes home everyday and complains about the bully. First she would be genuinely angry, then a sexual tension would come and then she would even be impress by the bully's cockyness. The son would notice his mother's work clothes becoming sexier and sexier. At the end he would witness how the bully take his mother in front of him. All the build up sexual tension from before would explode.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
It doesn't make much sense.

His mom is 5 years older than his bully? But he and the bully are college students?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with Donald

You might want to proofread your stories a lot better. You say that your mom is 5 years older than the bully and you are a couple of years older also so your mom had you when she was 3!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 5 years ago
Nice story.

I enjoyed the story and hope you write a chapter 2.

sexysue401sexysue401over 5 years ago
The concept of the story was good and have great potential

the concept was good and the story line has great potential, but the age of the participants don't add up, the story did lack some details, it seems like the bully was already fucking his mom, and the end seem to be rushed. I gave it a 3 based on the concept

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good start...

Unlike many bully stories, you didn't hold back and had the bully physically torment the wimp and even use him as a toilet, which is something many authors shy away from even though it endorses the idea of the bully demonstrating his superiority and marking his "territory". But I also would've loved to see the wimp get the same treatment from his own mother to rub it in his face how little she thinks of him, along with more dialogue aimed at degrading him. I understand why you stopped short of showing them actually fucking, but forcing the son to watch as they did and maybe have the mother shout out how much she loved the bully and hated her son would've really been icing on the cake as well.

Please write more soon though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stolen story

This story was written by another. He simply changed it from a husband and wife to mother and son. And didnt even fix the age problem hahahah

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Age math does not work.

Your mom is only 5 years older than the bully and you are 2 years older than him. Dude, that means your mom had you when she was 3. Details matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

sooooo..... do you actually know how to finish a story or do you have part 2,3,and 4 on another page? Dont get me wrong this is interesting but I actually wanna read about the "mom gets fucked" part of the I get bullied, my mom gets fucked: thats what should make it porn. otherwise it is nothing more than a mean spirited read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Year Old Mother?

MC says he’s “a couple of years older than Zack” and his mom is “only five years older than him” - might want to check that math

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap.No sex.Age difference all wrong.One of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Justice JUSTICE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Love_MILF@I_Love_MILF
I love MILF fantasies and sex stories featuring older more experienced women. Let me know what you think of my stories if you have time. Thank you for reading.