All Comments on 'I Get What's Cumming'

by wordfucker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SexKittnSexKittnalmost 19 years ago
Good job.

Odd ending, but not too bad for a first try. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story...

it was definitely hot, but the ending was off. You spent alot of time building the story, drawing the reader in and then ended it abruptly, not to mention strangely. I'll be interested to see what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
how true

i spent most the day recently, at my favorite porn shop. i hadnt had any for a while and was really horny. there seemed to be a plentifulk supply of hard cocks, easpecially around noon. i think a lot of downtown businessmen like to stop in. if they can gwet a quick blowjob they are happy. ifnot, a peek at some hard core film and they probably get off in a bathroom break at wiork. i had sucked five glorious cocks, it was a good day. but i kept getting hornier and hornier. it was getting close to the time i had to go, when i saw a gorgeous cock sticking thru a glory hole. i quickly moved in, pushing the doorclosed and engulfed the cock. i just started when i felt my ass being stroked,a finger pushing into my already well lubed mancunt. when i pushed back againsy the hand, i heard a zipper and felt a cock starting to fuck me. i was in heaven getting dp's. the cock in my ass only lasted a moment before i felt the condom filling with hot cum and with drawn. i felt empty and disappointed, but as i worked my mouth onthe first cock, i felt another cock fiulling me. the two worked and before too long, my mouth was filled, there was warmth in my mancunt again, and my cock poured cum on the wall of the booth. as this story says..."sometimes you just have to be fucked in the butt!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thanks

Very steamy.... I was into every moment of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
outstanding!

this storyline is begging for a second part, at least. This was so hot, and insightful, especially into David's vulnerability. I look forward to seeing more from this promising author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Different but AWESOME!!!

Different but awesome!!! Sounds like something I'd fantasize about if I had a crush on my boss. Do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
freaking amazing

OMG. shit, thats one of the best. good job man.

isis91isis91about 14 years ago

hot - the ending was somewhat unexpected but I hope you build on it and write an additional part!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

You have given yourself the right name WORD FUCKER. The story is trash by it's nature.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO "GET" WHAT

to know and understand can be frustating or extacy.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please write more stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous