I Go on a Date Pt. 01

Story Info
Someone won't be happy about it.
6k words
4.2
156.8k
148

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank my proofreader MrsIntJ and for the beta-reads from 26thNC and Danoctober. They worked hard to improve the quality of this story.

This is a three-part story. Each part will be submitted within a week of the other.

I hope you enjoy it. As always, comments are welcome.

**-**

I'm sure this was, for most, a typical suburban evening in my neighborhood. It was early fall, with that temperate weather between summer and winter that is so enjoyable. I had cooked Chris's favorite meal, and we were just about finished eating.

Our home was four houses down on the right of Sunrise and Perch Streets. Most would consider it a modest home. Nothing fancy, but it was big enough to raise kids even when they became teens and needed their 'space'.

Earlier in our marriage, when we had only been married a year, we both had stable jobs. After some long discussions about the risks of committing to a house payment, we decided we wanted to buy. It was one of the best decisions of our young lives. Owning a home made our decision to have kids much easier. We had found a new subdivision under construction on the edge of town and picked a home from the models. They would build it to spec. Ours would be just like the model, except for the few customizations they allowed.

Chris and I were overjoyed with our new home. We knew, on the outside, it would be just like many others in the neighborhood but, with our choices of countertops and carpet, it seemed like it was uniquely ours. Many weekends in those early years were spent customizing the landscaping. Now, thirteen years later, we were a typical family of four, Chris and I, and our two kids, Josh and Josie.

We were a typical family, yes, but tonight, in our household, it was going to be anything but a typical evening.

**-**

I had been married to Chris for 15 years. We had met in college, fell in love, and married soon thereafter. I won't bore you with the details, but it seemed like a fairytale to us.

Throughout our marriage, we found ways to quickly move past any issues that came between us. We were what most would call 'comfortable'. With both sets of grandparents nearby, we found time for ourselves, even in the early years when our children were young. But recently things had changed, and that was the reason for tonight's conversation.

Yes, we were comfortable, but tonight, comfort wasn't going to happen. Tonight was going to be the beginning of something different in the Hatcher household.

It was a Thursday evening in the summer and the kids were with Chris's parents. My in-laws, Carl and Jenny, were going to take them to the zoo tomorrow. They loved having kids around and I needed them out of the house. The stage was set. Dinner was over. It was time to start what I knew was going to be a difficult conversation.

"Let sit for a minute and have another glass of wine," I gestured at the table.

"Honey, can we talk about something important for a minute?" I paused a few seconds to indicate the seriousness of the situation. "I know this is going to be difficult for you to hear," I paused, giving Chris a little time to think. "But, I.. I don't want to hide anything from you." Again, I paused. Serious conversations such as these shouldn't be rushed.

"Our being truthful to each other is too important to me... to us. It is the foundation of our marriage," I said.

"What? What are you saying?" Chris looked at me, confused.

I continued.

"You know I've mentioned Vic from work a few times, right? Well, we've been having lunches for the past couple of months and we've become, well... close." I looked into Chris's eyes, and I could see the confusion deepen and maybe anger start to creep in. Chris started to speak but I interrupted.

No... we haven't done anything inappropriate. But that is why I wanted to talk tonight. We've decided to go on a date." This time I didn't pause. I needed to get the remainder of this conversation out quickly now.

"I know you are going to be upset, but we married when we were so young and I just need to explore a little. I'm not going to disrespect you by sneaking around behind your back. We've always been honest with each other. You know I love you and would never cheat on you. Our date is set for tomorrow night, but I'll be back to you Saturday morning." I guess that last part made my intention for the date clear.

I expected screaming at this point but Chris just looked at me, unable to speak, stunned. I knew this was going to be a real shock and that is why I just spelled it out. I didn't want there to be any confusion as to my intentions.

"It's not anything you've done, or haven't done. We have great sex together. You are wonderful. I just need to have this experience, only for a short while and then we can go back to normal. Nothing will change between us. Soon I'll be back to only you. I just have to try this. I need to do this for myself."

I sat there, looking into Chris's eyes, trying to look innocent, acting like I was trying to minimize the damage. But that was just it. I wasn't trying to minimize the damage, I was trying to maximize it. I knew Chris wasn't going to accept me going on a date.

You see, Chris, Christine, my WIFE, had always been a very jealous person. Very jealous.

She may have been speechless but, just as I had anticipated, the anger had been building in her eyes. Then it came my direction. I may have been injured had I not anticipated her reaction. She grabbed the drinking glass from in front of her and threw it with all her might. Even as prepared as I was, I barely got out of the way as it passed by my head. I heard it smash the wall behind me. Ouch, that was probably going to leave a mark. Drywall repair was probably going to be required.

**-**

I know, when you first started reading this sordid tale, you were probably expecting that it was the broken man listening to his wife declaring she was going on a date. Isn't it the woman that usually needs to go "find" herself? Not this time. This time, it was me, the husband, asking this most damaging and hurtful question in a marriage.

But, please, before you start considering me the ultimate bastard, listen to my story. Yes, I knew my question to Christine was going to devastate her. I knew it would change our marriage forever. Hell, I wasn't sure our marriage would survive this ordeal but I needed to do it. It was the only way I could think of to save our marriage.

**-**

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Ron Hatcher, and I have been married to Christine for fifteen years. We have two beautiful kids, Josh, age 12, and Josie 10. Christine is a beautiful woman, age 35, and after two kids, she still had the body of the woman I married. She's five-four, about one-hundred and thirty pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She's not big-chested but I think her tits are one of her best features. I've always been a tit man. Even after two kids, hers were still high and firm. I guess I do check out other women, especially their tits, but I'm always respectfully discreet. I may look at other women. What red-blooded American male doesn't? But I've always considered Chris the most beautiful woman I've ever met or at least the most beautiful woman who ever paid much attention to me.

We've always had what I thought was a great sex life. Although we had to work the sex around the kid's schedule and make sure they were asleep at night, we found time at least a couple of nights a week. Many of my older friends would talk about not getting sex from their disinterested wives. That was not the case for Chris and me. We both initiated sex when we were in the mood and both enjoyed the climax of our activities.

Neither Chris nor I had a lot of experience when we married. I think we both had a couple of previous lovers but our early years were fairly tame between the sheets. Chris was passionate and our loving resulted in both of us having orgasms. We used sex to show our love for each other.

Every once in a while, typically when Chris had been drinking, we would get more adventurous. Not long ago, after a neighborhood party, Chris let her hair down. After getting home, she had put the kids to bed and I was in the kitchen fixing us one more drink. Earlier, before we left the party Chris had given me a passionate kiss telling me to get her home. I knew she was tipsy and horny. Ok, maybe she was even drunk, but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

We were both naked quickly and on our bed kissing. Chris slid down the bed and started giving me a blowjob. It was sloppy, but I didn't get these often, and I was enjoying it. Typically, they were just a short warmup, but Chris was working my hard cock like she enjoyed it. I relaxed and went with it and soon I could feel myself getting close.

"Oh, Chris, I'm about to cum," I warned her. She lifted her head. I had never cum in Chris's mouth, and I guess we weren't starting tonight. But I wasn't going to let the excitement wane. I pulled her up and flipped her on her back.

I always love eating Chris's pussy. She has a nice sized clit and a great taste. If I could get her going she would cum hard, and tonight I was going to make it happen.

I licked her labia and pulled then with my lips then drove my tongue into her vagina. I wanted to taste her ambrosia. She groaned as I explored as deeply as possible. I looked down and could see her enlarged clit. She was excited.

I moved my mouth up and attacked her hard clit. I was going in for the kill. Chris's hips raised off the mattress and she started coming.

I'm like most guys, I have watched my share of porn and read Literotica stories. I always dreamed of a more passionate Chris and took advantage of these opportunities when they came my way. I was satisfied. We made love most of the time, but every once in a while, we got a little wild.

Chris was shaking and coming down from her orgasm but we weren't finished. We both wanted more. She was dripping as I swiped my hard cock through her furrow then lined it up and slid deeply into her. I'm not small, maybe a little longer and thicker than average and I pushed it in to the hilt.

Chris moaned loudly, almost a scream. I started pounding her, giving her my full length, in and out in rapid succession.

"Oh, my god!" Chris went off within our first minute. She was shaking and jerking as she came. I almost came but didn't. I guess the alcohol was holding me off. I grabbed her ankles and held her legs up as I pushed back into her.

After her previous orgasm, she was kind of spent but regained her passion quickly.

"Screw me, Ron! Give it to me."

These were words I never heard from Chris in our bed. I knew they were alcohol-driven, but I was fucking her just as she requested. My cock drove in and out of her wet tunnel just as she requested.

The look on her face was pure lust. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she started jerking and shaking again. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I felt the surge pushing up my shaft. As I exploded I drove it against her cervix. My god, this didn't happen often, but I love this woman, and fucking her every once in a while was all I needed.

The next day was Sunday, and I woke up to the smell of breakfast. When I got to the kitchen, Chris had the kids eating as was loading the dishwasher. I walked up behind her putting one arm around her waist and grabbing a butt-cheek with the other.

"You were a tiger last night."

Chris turned and was blushing, her embarrassment was obvious. I decided to tease her a little. I pulled her tighter to my body and whispered in her ear.

"You asked me to fuck you last night--well, did I do a good job?" She turned and was smiling but was now bright red in the face. She pushed my back and playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Eat, will you, the food is getting cold."

**-**

Overall, after fifteen years, I considered our sex life wonderful. Chris was all I needed and up until about two weeks ago, I'd never even considered fucking around on her.

But now, even given it was the husband asking this utterly outrageous question, this still wasn't your usual, 'Honey, I want to date' situation.

But here I was, in our typical suburban house, sitting in our kitchen facing my wife, telling her I was planning to go on a date. I think my communication was clear. I was declaring my intention to be fucking another woman this Friday night. But my real intention wasn't exactly what I was communicating to Chris.

So, why was an intelligent person like myself saying something so utterly stupid? As you will see, I had my reasons. And there is more to this story than me wanting some strange pussy.

"Honest, honey. We've only been to a few lunches. We haven't... well, gone all the way... yet."

I could see the shock on Chris's face; she was looking at me like I was some kind of alien. She seemed stuck and was still not speaking, so I continued.

"But, I want to be honest with you, honey. Victoria... you remember her from my work, don't you? We are planning to go out for dinner and drinks and then well... we will probably spend the night together. I've already arranged for our room at the Hyatt."

Finally, Chris jumped to her feet and screamed. "Ron! What the fuck? You are going to do what?" You're my husband, you can't just go on a date!"

"Chris, please calm down. I know this probably hurts a little right now, but I wanted to be completely honest with you. I don't want to cheat on you. We've been married for fifteen years. Haven't you ever thought about having sex with someone else?" I thought this last question might give her some pause but in her anger, she continued unabated.

"Fuck you, Ron. You're not going on any fuckin' date."

Then I said those famous lines that every cheater says in these circumstances, words that attempt to twist the situation but have no real meaning. "Chris, Vic and I are not in love. It shouldn't change anything between you and me. Sweetie... I don't love her. It's only sex."

I think my words had stunned her. She just stared at my craziness. So I continued, trying to rationalize the unthinkable.

"You know we married young and I just want to explore things for a short while. I'm sure Vic and I will get it out of our system after a while. Then things can go back to the way things were for you and me. I'm sure you can understand that I have needs and things between us have gotten kinda... well... stale. Hell, maybe you can find a guy and get some on the side as well? In fact, I think you should. You should find a guy and go fuck him."

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I was encouraging my wife to go fuck another guy. I prayed that she wouldn't take me up on the offer. If she did, I knew it was the end of our marriage.

Now I was done. I had said everything I needed to. Every stupid rationalization I could think of had been spoken. I stopped speaking and just sat there looking at Chris, waiting for the reaction to my 'I'm going on a date' onslaught.

**-**

I know what you are thinking. Is this guy Ron crazy or just stupid? If you wanted to fuck around on your wife, why wouldn't you just sneak around and get some on the side? Why wouldn't you tell your wife you were going on a short business trip. You could take some lover to a nice restaurant, then whisk her off to a hotel room? Once there, you could fuck like bunnies and your spouse would be none the wiser.

Why then? Why didn't I just have a clandestine affair? Well, because I didn't want to fuck any woman other than my wife. Loyalty, trust, fidelity, they mean everything to a marriage. Without them, your marriage is a sham. I knew if I went on a date and fucked Vic, my marriage was over.

Then what was causing my irrational behavior? Why was I standing there professing to my wife that I would soon be screwing someone other than her? This guy Ron must be crazy, right?

My craziness was because, about two weeks previous, I had discovered that was exactly what my wife was planning. She was planning to fuck some guy other than me.

**-**

I was in our home office, on her laptop, after returning from church. I was looking through her email. I wasn't snooping. I didn't even consider it an intrusion. I had always trusted Chris implicitly. She was straight down the middle conservative, the mother of my children. While I am a believer in a higher power, it was Chris that dragged me and the kids to church every Sunday. After church, on our drive home, she would discuss the sermon that day and what lessons our pastor had provided. For me, the church was about family time. I enjoyed us dressing up and showing off my family as well as the camaraderie of the other families. I also enjoyed my children growing up in this conservative environment.

Sitting at her laptop that day I popped open her email and began looking for the pictures of Josh and Josie from our recent vacation. She had told me she had sent them to her parents, and I wanted to forward it to mine. As I looked through her sent folder, I saw several emails to 'Brian L'. I didn't recognize the name so I popped one open.

Suddenly I couldn't breathe. The world felt surreal. Like I was outside my body, looking in. She was exchanging emails with some guy I didn't recognize. I sat there and read the last twenty emails she had sent.

It was clear they had been communicating for some time and were making plans to get together the next time I was away for work. She had told him she couldn't do 'it' at our house, but she would take the kids to the grandparents, and they could 'hookup' at a hotel. Then, she went on to tell him how nice his cock looked. Apparently, he had sent her pictures. And, she told him how she couldn't wait to suck it and taste his cum.

To say I was stunned was an understatement. Chris, the church-lady, was planning to suck some guy's cock, and I assume, fuck him afterward.

Chris had been deleting emails from her inbox but had forgotten to delete them from her sent folder.

I was physically ill and thought I might puke. I needed time to think. I just couldn't understand what I was reading and didn't want to read anymore. I got up from our computer and walked back to the kitchen. Chris said she could see something was wrong. I needed time to think and told her work had called me on my cell, and I needed to deal with an emergency.

"What happened at work? Why do you need to go in on a Sunday?"

"I screwed up some analysis and our design needed to be modified. We are supposed to review the design with a customer tomorrow." I hated to lie to Chris, but I was going to do whatever it took to get out of that house.

I drove to a nearby park and just sat in my truck thinking. I couldn't believe what was in those emails and I contemplated the end of my marriage. I could never stay with Chris with her cheating on me. Getting a lawyer, finding a place to live, trying for joint custody of the kids, all these thoughts swirled in my head. Thoughts that seemed so foreign, so out of place, were constantly running through my brain.

When I got home, Chris was waiting for me with concern on her face.

"Is everything okay at work?"

"Not really. My boss is pissed I screwed up the design. I may have to work some late hours to get back into his good graces." I was lying to Chris again, but my story would cover my mood and allow me some time away to think in the coming days.

"You do great work for them. Everyone makes mistakes. I'm sure it will all blow over."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, you're are probably right."

I spent the evening playing with the kids and watching our typical Sunday night movie. After Chris went to bed, I examined the emails more closely. She had been communicating with some guy she found on a hookup website. Their slogan was, 'Spice up your life, have an affair.'

12