All Comments on 'I Go on a Date Pt. 01'

by IntuitiveJ

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting little dance you set up

At first I thought it was a pair of married women talking. Then I thought maybe the husband was going gay and wanted to date another man - Vic. And then you laid out his crazy plan. And I say crazy because jealous women can be a threat to your health. I don't think I'd be sleeping in the same bedroom she was in. Not even the couch would be a safe haven. Somewhere behind a locked door seems appropriate. This start has many possibilities. My one objection is waiting a week between chapters. This was only 2 pages. I assume you've got the other chapters finished or is this going to be one of those "Unfinished" stories? I wish Literotica would NOT accept any story that isn't complete. What's the point of waiting more than a day? Most readers won't remember what you wrote even 2 days into the future. UGH!

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

That was great! Looking forward to the second chapter!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

got to see how this plays out

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Hmmmm...

I like how Ron is thinking, trying to get Chris to admit to her own planned affair. If she were honest, She would admit to it and maybe save their marriage. This is an interesting storyline, written well, keeping us wondering if she will be a slut or an honest wife. Makes the story somewhat believable but different from other cheating stories. Good job and get the next chapter out soon.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

He could simply have said "well I thought if it was okay for you to arrange to go with Brian it would be okay for me to go with Vic" why didn't he confront her instead of what he was doing? I did like the story and am giving a good score but I hope he stops playing games and has it out with her.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

know, when you first started reading this sordid tale, you were probably expecting that it was the broken man listening to his wife declaring she was going on a date.

.

Nope you tried too hard to conceal the name of the narrator

Also no one like that many 4th wall breaks unless you are Ryan Renolds or the cast of Modern Family

.

finally if you already have all three parts written why space them out a week? If you didnt why post given how pissy this lot gets about the space between chapters on short stories, its not like you are posting a several dozen chapter istallment

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
if its about loyalty and trust

why don't you lay it all out or just go away on a trip. Have her followed and move on with your life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At First

When first starting out reading this was expecting the usual. A wife dropping the "date" bomb. Nice twist. You grabbed my attention. Hopefully it won't take as long as you said to publish the rest of the chapters. That is really annoying.

graymangazergraymangazerover 3 years ago

Well I admit it took me by suprise, not often you read about the husband planning a date, but then again it is called 'loving wives.'

So I was intrigued as to how it might save his marriage and went on to read about the most stupid man on earth having the most stupid idea. He knows about her intention to cheat so no matter what happens, whether they stay together or not, regardless of whatever she says or does he'll never trust her again. And because of his stupid plan she now believes he intends to cheat so she'll never trust him again, and with her jealousy issues I really can't imagine what living with her would be like after giving her that kind of ammunition. The sensible way would be to either discretely scupper her plans: warn the lover off and keep a closer eye on her. Or confront her with the evidence. Neither of which is perfect and obviously not what the author planned.

At the moment I see it being a RAAC tale, but re my first comment I can't see that lasting. So we're left with BTB, but who burns who? She's more to blame but they both now have good cause, it might be just some madcap scheme on his part but as far as he knows she might be doing something similar?

I look forward to seeing what the author does with this, hopefully another surprise. But if it turns into BTB please make it believable: stay away from the boring 'real man' recipe, no man is perfect - he works with a beautiful sexy woman and claims never to have thought of her in a sexual way! Do me a favour!!! - we don't need another saintly husband hiding all the money and having a convenient lawyer working next to him, nor do we need a newly discovered sex God that the lovely Victoria (probably) declares to have always been in love with. I think you know what I mean.

But gripe done and hoping to see something different. I still think this guy has created an impossible but fairly original situation, two stupid people doing stupid things, but I'm looking forward to see how he gets out of it. Just because a character does something stupid doesn't spoil it, in fact it makes him human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No score yet

It is a bit weak on the opening, but might still make the finish line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much gaming

Why drag it on? Once she threw the glads and had her shortvrant confess it was a setup so she knows how it feels, tell her he knows about brian, show print outs of emails, tell her trust is dead and divorce on the way.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Tricky

An interesting start to the story.

Whether tricking your wife under circumstances like this (where she is apparently planning a secret adulterous liaison) is an appropriate strategy is doubtful.

But it does work well for this story. I thought it was well-written and quite readable.

Of course, whether it's appropriate for one spouse to be tricking another on any part of the relationship is doubtful. So much for honesty.

Lue

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Why

Why would you want to save the marriage? Just tell her you are on to her plan, serve her with papers and chalk it up to a bad first choice.

To much repetition.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

A WEEK between chapters? Maybe I'll come back after Chapter 3 is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Having 26thNC as an aid telegraphed this wasn't going to be a cuck story, but it also wasn't a surprise that Chris was Christine. What I initially thought was the narrator was also a woman...

I can see why you called them beta readers and not alpha or proof readers, there's a few glaring typos in there.

The old rule never go to bed on an argument was broken. You could have finished this story with him dumping print outs in front of her or dragging her to the office and showing her the sent items.

"How does it feel to be on the shit end of the stick?"

Or

He could have acted out what was in the emails, the so called kinky sex she had planned. Then asked if she still needed to see Brian.

This set up, with 3 chapters looks set for a lot more than Chris seeing the damage she's done.

If all 3 chapters are done why a week between? Why not roll them out over a few days? Even then you'll get the whiners whining about going to the movies, I bet they hated LotR and Potter. 🤣

I enjoy serials, but if it's done why wait?

3* at the moment, I'll come back and change it if chapters 2 and 3 influence me.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

Spacing this story over two weeks is meaningless. Post it and be done.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Already long winded, will pass on another 2 long winded parts, really was no need to break it up, you most likely did to see how readers reacted so you can change it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s over

She, the wife, is and has been dissatisfied with her marriage for some time and some reason not revealed. At this point even if the husband brings her up short and she realizes and admits her indiscretions the festering underlying problem(s) will stay.

His best course is to write the marriage off. Once the spouse, either one, has the attitude displayed in this story it will manifest again sooner or later after this current pothole is covered. Very likely she will allow time to pass till feeling safe or the itch to come back; at that time being more experienced in cheating she will do it again, be confronted again, and still be divorced. This time even more anguish will be heaped on him.

In this case as written he will never have explicit trust in her and the marriage will most likely wither and die.

Ask me how I know? Experience dear reader, experience. For me, 2 years, buckets of tears, hours of loud voices, and 3 times and done.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Not sure if you already have them written, but all I ask is that you keep it "real". You've done an amazing job of a completely new twist in this genre. As for some of the BT vs RAAC crowd. Do they still love each other? Who is the guy and why? They have two young kids so that is the reality that forces couple in this situation to go RAAC. Since nothing has happened, I'll side with the kids/family solution and hope it plays out as RAAC. I'm hoping for some twists and turns in there, but "real" is my only request... Of course 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice twist

on a standard theme. Very well done.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story. The opening was not bogged down in the forced divulging of background manner lesser works employ. Information and the story flowed forth to build a story from there

Thanks for sharing.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Different

Don't agree with the approach Ron is using, there are big problems ahead. Taking the blame for her issues will not really solve anything. I guess we wait and see how this turns out. Okay beginning.

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Interesting approach

It’s a theme that never gets old for me, and you gave it a great twist. Thank you! Can’t wait for parts 2&3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tighten things up

At different points in the narrative, you repeated things. Reorganize and remove duplicate material to cut down the length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not scoring yet

because I want to see how this develops before I do.

I will say that this is an intriguing approach you have taken and I am very interested in seeing where things go from here. I want to see how the wife's jealousy interacts with her apparent desire for extracurricular activity.

For me, the marriage is dead. He can't trust her and she doesn't respect him. Can't really love him either if she was setting up trysts and discussing doing things with a hookup that she wouldn't do with her husband.

Portrait of Dorian Grey

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 3 years ago
next

a good start as others have said,, hes a brave chap doing it this way,, haha,, i guess his wife is going to have some explaining to do, i hope it works out his way but with women you never know, looking forward to the next part,, thanks for sharing .

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Want to bet on when the first lawyer shows up? I would already be calling one and expecting to move out by the end of the week. No games. No shit. No joke. If you find evidence, that means something happened to make that evidence be there. So the end is looking them in the face. If you date, she leaves. If she goes out, you leave.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading your draft for this story, and you've done a great job with the finished copy. I love your twist, and you stopped in a great place to set up part two. More surprises ahead.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Interesting Idea

Funny how the "church lady" has no problem entertaining the idea of cheating but it's definitely not OK for hubby to. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very confusing

Use pf masculine and feminine names unnecessarily complicated the story.

IntuitiveJIntuitiveJover 3 years agoAuthor

I thought I would build some suspense by posting this story with a delay between the three parts. It seems many are not happy with the delay, so I will post the remaining two parts today.

Thanks for reading my tale and thanks for the comments. It the only form of payment us writers get on this site and I enjoy them, even negative ones. :-)

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

5* for having a different approach to the problem. It could certainly blow up, but with 6 billion people in the world, I’m sure it could work, at least for one couple.

I like the idea of getting all the clichés and trite excuses out there for Chris to shoot down. You left out, “it will make our marriage stronger” and “your love for me is strong enough to let me do this.”

I was put off a little in the beginning trying to guess the sex of the narrator. I see that was intentional, but I’m not sure that it added anything to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unsure about this one

I see a few ways it could go, including faithful wife was doing research for a project of helping a friend test her husband's fidelity. Wife's lack of concern about having her own planned infidelity discovered majes me think she's either innocent or a typical LE wife with brain damage.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I don’t know whether to say you’ve got me or kind of peek into the closet of the next chapter a 4 until I peek

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What nonsense. Why doesn't he confront his wife with the emails?

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
wow

that should have been one page u wrote the same thing over and over again and again. the store plot sound very interesting though. it is probably better if u skip every other paragraph. cant wait for the whole story, really does sound very interesting.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

I had to think on this a while. He chose a person Chris dislikes and is supposedly married to a rock. Whether she recognizes what she has planned or not, what would stop her from calling Victoria's husband and telling him creating even a bigger problem at his work. I got the feeling that Victoria doesn't even know about it. He should have just confronted her straight up or created a fake business trip and then watched her. Contacted her parents and had them go with him to the hotel. How does Chris know Brian isn't a sex trafficker?

Quit the fun and games and finish the story.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
no scoring yet

What if his wife was just trying to spice to their marriage and never intended to meet the internet fuck buddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You made two mistakes

He first was your ridiculous comment that " I don't know any men who likes to share their wife." Well, apparently you don't quite understand that this entire category is dedicated to wives being shared with others. After having sex with two women, sharing your wife/girlfriend is the second most common fantasy of men. So making your main character out to be clueless really makes him seem like a complete idiot. You try to make him seem like such a smart man, in business and in his personal life, but then you write him as totally ignorant of such a common thing.

Your second mistake was stating that you had 26thNC edit your story. Apparently you aren't aware that he is the laughingstock of this category. That alone earned you a low score.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Not a unique theme, but only slightly explored. The odd aspect is that Sweetie and Asshole have been at it for a while. Long enough to have made a consummation date, which went awry. Hubby seems to think she was the one to chicken out, but there are no details offered. Perhaps it is because I am not in tune with a woman’s thinking, but I would expect that if a woman got cold feet, it would be total. I CAN imagine a woman delaying such a plan if it became inconvenient or situationally risky.

I can see only a few options for Hubby’s marriage continuing, and none ‘as before!’ He has already, reasonably, rejected the option that Sweetie agrees to the ‘open’ option. If they have a future, it will be tiptoeing around each other. I doubt he could ever admit that his ‘date plan’ was a desperation attempt to force Sweetie’s re-consideration. Given the age of the kids, confronting Sweetie honestly about her plans and accepting an ‘open’ relationship may well be the best thing to keep them working together on their primary mission (kids) for the next 8-10 years!

unrated, as yet!

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He needs to fuck Vic. Chris was going to screw her online friend so why can't he get another cunt to play with

Hoppi18Hoppi18over 3 years ago
Wow. That was different.

This was definitely a format to keep the reader off balance and the concept of the reverse psychology used here was definitely not what I was expecting. But it was all excited very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 parts

I realize this is in 3 parts, so you can’t grade too harshly because it’s not completed. But everyone gets the premise. 2 pages seemed like fluff. You just being long winded. I KNEW as I read this part one, that it would be unresolved, that the actual confrontation or date would happen in this chapter, which makes it even harder to stay engaged.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Excellent start, and a nice approach. I wonder how it will turn out - will she wake up and realize that cheating will destroy the marriage or will she risk it? Obviously, if she decides to risk it the chance of saving the marriage is slim. I think they need a post-nuptial agreement if they stay together that heavily penalizes infidelity. You could write 2 endings - one going each way to show the differences and the effects.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

Enjoyed it so far.

But once again why submit it piecemeal? Write the story submit it as a whole so we don't have to go back and reread the chapters just to recall the story. Some of us are getting old and our memories aren't what they used to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmm...

by the way you wrote this, she had planned on cheating and the email was explicit about that. I can't figure out why he would come up with this plan. All he has to do is have her watched next time he is out on business. If she decides not to do it, maybe they can work on her issues (at that point, the only reason to do it is for the kids). If she does cheat, figure out what is best for the kids, then burn her.

I'll wait until next chapter to rate this one.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 3 years ago
Interesting start

Not my approach, since unless she came to me of her own accord and confessed to her online affair BEFORE it got physical I'd never trust her again. Plus, for someone who gets jealous easily to even start an online affair is the epitome of hypocrisy.

In short, wifey has already proven herself a scum. That said, different strokes, and I don't have to agree with his approach to be interested in how it turns out.

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Sorry, but this marriage is already in the crapper. I'll wait for the next chapter for final observation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1st page enuff

wimpy, crying, puking, excuse for a human being.

enuff of these wimpy, puking, authors of wimp husband tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doesn't make sense

Why be weak just confront.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proofed or edited by 26thNC

That's enough for me to know this is a btb in the making. Story should be a ride to remember. At the table, though I would have had her printed emails with me. Just to make her feel the stupidity of her jealousy. But that being said, she might have PTSD from some child abuse not disclosed yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Given the misdirection the author started with, could there be another 180 degree twist where the emails aren't really what they appear to be?

Anyway, this story seems to be about the old conundrum; if you suspect future infidelity by your spouse, do you confront her/him and derail a planned tryst, possibly only leading to more devious planning and a future get together with the lover anyway, or do you try to get the spouse to see that the grass is really greener in their own yard. As many commenters have suggested, confrontation would seem to be the best choice, yet that pretty much negates this storyline. Let's see how the author takes this.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

Flipping the script, I like it. Although emotionally she has crossed a line that can't be uncrossed, I'm curious to see her rational. I haven't read this plot before. So it's original. Looking forward to Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not bad but first off she has already cheated. After he laid it out there and she went crazy was the time for him to mention Brian, his dick pic and everything she was gonna do with him the next time he was out of town . Then I’d get up and say you cheated already but I’ll see the lawyer to set up splitting up our assets fairly and putting the house up for sale .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You've got a watch repeating yourself. Damn, this could have been a 3 or 4 page story, but you keep repeating yourself over and over. A lot of the second page you had already said on the first page. I don't know how long this story will be, but we are all capable of reading 5 or 6 or even more pages at a time. There was no need to split this up after 2 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She already cheated emotionally and mentally. Did he?!

Worked for small companies and big companies;profit and nonprofit organizations

Family picnics etc were Non-Business times. Family meet co-workers etc Non business

jtwheels

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I know it's needed for the story, but I find it hard to believe that his announcement didn't have the expected reaction, that she would see how what he was proposing wasn't so different from what she was planning, and that just as she is hurt, that SHE would be hurting HIM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice indeed.

Sort of upsetting. Looking forwatd to the next chapter. *****

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Wow

Sounds like a nightmare wife BEFORE she decided to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Copies premise from Ohio story?

Maybe this is coincidental, but the premise of this story is awfully similar to Ohio’s “The Conversation,” and not nearly as well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couple of comments

The opener was awkward and confusing. Then it went into an unnecessary backstory that did not advance the plot. Finally, it's inadvisable to give your characters gender confusing names; ie: Chris is both a masculine and feminine name. Help your readers. Make your story easy to read.

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 3 years ago
I know it's a petty complaint

But stories when the main character addresses the reader to give their opinion or viewpoint really ruins the immersion for me. Breaking the 4th wall can work well for comedy but rarely does for anything else, especially when there isn't an in-story reason for it.

Like this, it just feels like it's the author talking to the reader instead of the character.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Confusing

Quite confusing in the beginning, then off at unnecessary tangents, before promising to make sense. It had a good feel about it once it got going, he is brave going about it this way, let's hope that he gets his reward.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
The things we do for plot twists...

I get the idea behind the plot, the reasons for the naming conventions and various literary devices, and it’s all good. Stories require some flavor, sometimes gimmicks to make them unique in a genre replete with similar themes. So, it works for as fiction..

In the real world, personally, I would have given print outs of her emails to Chris on the drive to church, with the kids in the backseat, and suggested the two of us sit down with our minister after the sermon, and discuss how we’re going to save our marriage from evil temptation.

If that didn’t make her fear not only for her marriage, but for her children, and her very soul...I’m not sure what would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think the story is well-written overall, but

I agree with your commentators that the first part was a little confusing, especially with names of characters and pronouns. Also, the comment about speaking to the reader is an example of what is called "author intrusion." Look that one up. The idea is to keep the reader focused on the story not to insert slight intrusions outside the story voice. Nevertheless, your plot is really good. I was drawn in from the beginning and look forward to the rest of the story. It's pretty darn close to a "5" even with the areas pointed out above.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Same story. Different author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Meh, after revealing it was the husband that wanted to date the rest of the story is not interesting. Wife has major trust issues and jealousy issues but has not problem seeking out a dick on the side.

Would have been more interesting if after Chris said no to his dating he handed her divorce papers with print outs of the emails and said “you will be served with the official copy tomorrow.”

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Great plot diversion. Interesting start curious to see where it goes. Question though is when it gets to one upsmanship is the relationship already destroyed

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Why didn't he just say, "Okay, instead of talking about by date with Victoria, let's talk about your Internet boyfriend. You know, the one you email all the time and plan on meeting at a hotel the next time I travel?"

.

Come on, OP, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. But I'll keep reading. 5/5

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good stuff. Reading it again and enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have showed her those emails and told her she could go- AFTER THE DIVORCE. If the slut was planning this, she's just that, A SLUT.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Hope he copied those emails and the website!!! He might need them for the divorce. She has already cheated emotionally...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are discussing work at social event (neighborhood party etc) you show your perogatives. Work over family. What a stupid asshole

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****What an interesting storyline looking forward to all the remaining chapters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She cheated mentally and emotionally. Time with him on computer/phone taken away from family. Thanks to authors who agree. He also cheated. Don't care if it's business!!! Company party you socialize with company personnel with spouse!!!! Company business belongs at company during work hours not parties,lunches etc. Unless group discussion due to going over allotted time and using lunch to get through everything. Do often poor time management!!! Been there formerly for over 30 years. Business at business place at business hours. Parties socialize and chance for spouse to engage or reengage with your work colleagues

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

well dam that's a new twist I like it

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - it does not matter what kind of marriage you have - M/M, M/F, F/F or common law - if both sides are not 100% with the program BEFORE you start - then you are going to divorce. So why bother even asking the question? The MC must have been committing emotional adultery for several months in order to even come up with this idea.

NO second chance, No RAAC - it is just rush to the bank to clean out all the money and go to a lawyers to get the paperwork rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Go fuck yourself, Ron". Hardly the kind of language one would expect a conservative churchgoing wife to use but then exchanging kinky, sexually charged emails with a man on a hook up site isn't really believable of such a woman either. As for the date with Vic, it's hardly possible to think of a worse idea. Chris has already convinced herself that Vic has the hots for Ron and he's giving her the green light to continue with that idea and exposing all concerned to the potentially disastrous consequences of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When your spouse is going to cheat and has already planned to meet before what do you do? Rons approach isnt bad and hes stayed loyal because all he did was talk business to a work colleague but shes already cheated but not physically intimate yet. Conservative churchgoing wife hooking up with other men happens all the time. Chris has a good life why sully it by fucking outside her marriage, some people never appreciate what they have til its gone.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

What kind of cuck WANTS to keep a whore that WANTS to cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, I have an idea. Why didn't Ron confront Chris with her emails with her prospective lover and verbally rip her guts out? Maybe let her mother and father know just before his confrontation with her? Perhaps have a Separation Agreement or even a Petition for Divorce drawn up and give her a copy, letting her know that if she didn't give him a satisfactory response, the original would be filed the next day? Why the stupid plan to pretend that he is going to screw a work colleague? And if Victoria's husband is a fomer Penn State lineman who would destroy Ron if he ever fooled around with Vic, why now is he bringing this up?

It's the usual overly complicated story device that mars the Loving Wife category of Literotica. I gave it a 3 star rating and am thinking that was too generous. For every aspiring writer out there, no matter what story line you try, it's already been done and probably been done better by somebody else. Rely on good writing--character development, realistic dialogue, convincing rendition of emotions, and all the rest. That is what makes great stories in this genre, not contrived and internally inconsistent story devices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His plan to realign his wife's thinking is really nuts! And risky, cause she's a nutter.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Suggest to talk to an expert then say let’s contact……the boyfriend’s name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK, this plot is so silly and contrivedthat it rivals a cartoon. Ehy would anyone did absurd, scratch that say stupid ploy?

Better to use shock and awe; shoe the e-mails and gril her. Finish it right there. If was truly planning this then trust is history. OR finish this stupid dinner table charade and open the e-mails and say something such as, "Remember how you felt about my impending date with Vic, which was a fabrication by the way? Now you may have a clue how I'm feeling".....and go from there.

Get a proof reader for plot review!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At first I was like, "ugh cheating bastard", then I was like, "ugh cheating slut." Sometimes going nuclear is the only way to make them see sense. Sadly she's already cheated (though not crossed the physical line) and has clear intent to take it all the way. That's gotta hurt and I'm curious to hear her side.

JunglediffdaddyJunglediffdaddy2 months ago

Your writing is so redundant. You repeat the same things over and over we get it already. Work on getting to the point when you write a story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Confusing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntuitiveJ@IntuitiveJ
Glad many are enjoying my stories. I try to write them to be both entertaining and emotional with characters that are not perfect or complete monsters. I wish I had more time to write but will try to keep them coming. I love comments, it's the only form of payment so let me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES