Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Best I've read in a long time. I hope you keep this one going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Coulda been

A cute story until it got to the anaconda cock, I didn't need to go any further, every one of these stories is the same old line of racist bullshit.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Wow! Very hot!

Good job on this! Believable main character, good pace. I had a really vivid picture throughout the story. I look forward to more of the story; could be the beginning of a good chain. (More meetings between the two of them, the friends don't believe until they experience him, etc.) Thank you for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going

I loved the way you write, not many good stories from a woman's point of view.

hugh58hugh58over 4 years ago

Good hope you continue it

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Hope there will be more coming!

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Baby needs to spend more time in her neighbor's pool

He needs to spend more time in her pussy

newtype2525newtype2525over 4 years ago
FAK!

What a start! I hope this is just a start! A begging to very sexy universe!!!

Runninmane12000Runninmane12000over 4 years ago
Great story

Chapter 2 me please instantly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Start

Great story!! Keep them going your on a roll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great! Keep going!

been awhile since I read something this good, waiting for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn! So hot!

What great erotic story! I love fucking white women too, but this adventure was unlike any I've had. Great. Keep writing suga!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My new fav.

Best series this year please keep them coming.

HardBenHardBenabout 4 years ago
WOW

Unfortunately I have read this totally out of order - but I'm glad now I can put all the others into perspective.

Wonderful erotic start to the "Miss Hailey" stories.

AWESOME

XXX

Amiable69Amiable69about 4 years ago
Outstanding!

So erotic and absorbing. Your use of language is amongst the best I have seen. Well done! Amy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love that black anaconda. Been addicted to black cock since I was 14 when my friends dad ate my pussy for the first time. 69 has been my favorite number ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

wow i've just cum so hard reading that, thank you

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

I thought this story was GREAT. He being a BIG Man but so Gentle. Few Mens was like him with me and the ones that was earned my Respects and Apreciation and a return chance doing what ever we was doing. I'm a woman with LARGE E cup breasts now and Black Mens have always loved placing there Cock between them even when I just was a C up when I was younger and 18. Just like Hailey when Lovers was FEELING OH SOooo GOOD and I knew it wasnt a Good time for Mens to CUM INSIDE me but when they was making me feel SOooo GOOD I DIDNT Want them to PULL OUT and did everything I could pushing Back or ON To them or even Telling Some Straight out to KEEP Fucking me and DONT PULL OUT. When I Feeled some them nutt INSIDE me thats when I've had my BIGGEST Orgasms and They tended to Like it to how my little white Pussy would Squeeze on them and Take ALL there CUM. So keep up the writing cause this girl Enjoyed this one and I have also Skinny Dipped a few times in Pools and at the shore late at night. Oooo That water on my Naked Body DO FEEL SOOoooo GOOD to.

NightStarDreamsNightStarDreamsover 2 years ago

Very hot. He was gentle but very many which I find sexy. Look forward to reading the next part. Having the man cum inside and also use his cum as lubricant is risky but such a turn on. Only had one man in my life that I let be like that and he was also the best in that department but we didn’t work out. That kind of sex is addicting and hard not to push past boundaries because it feels so good you don’t want to stop and think. Good job author.

2soon2no2soon2noover 2 years ago

I usually shy away from such cliches, but the writing was good enough to bring me to many, many examples of poor grammar. Luckily it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great erotic fiction with a surprising amount of individual character development. Some grammar issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. Just that, I don't think virgins take pills... Like, at all

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
I was one of the lucky ones too. I was BLACKED by a gentle black man. WOW!

So deliciously gentle and so HOT!

Orpheum69

diamondjimdiamondjim8 months ago

I enjoyed the visual of a young woman willing to stretch herself to enjoy new pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a hot, well written story. My two sisters and I always thought our next door neighbor was watching us when we were poolside soaking up the rays, we'd laugh, maybe flash him. His voyeur days ended when our dad had a wall of arborvitaes trucked in, hmm, at our mom's insistence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVivicaSnow@VivicaSnow
I write salacious stories to give brain boners. I'm posting here to find new fans. Hopefully you can be one of them! Visit my Smashwords account for exclusive content or just to tip me for your favorite story on here. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/VivicaSnow Fappy...