All Comments on 'I got fucked by my husband's bully'

by nred92

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The silly cow hasn't clued in yet

Her husband's bully texted him that he just fucked his wife.

No wonder he lied to her.

Hope there's a second chapter where the bitch gets burned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
blech

NIna is a pathetic human being with no redeeming qualities.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Well, that was an atrocious story about despicable characters.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
Will she finally get a divorce...

Will she finally get a divorce putting an end to these atrocious stories? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Bebop3

You are much too kind to this author. This was a disgusting story and with this author's history it won't be only one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

Can these stupid cuck stories get any more ridiculous? My god this was horrible, who thinks this way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I had a bully once in high school...

I put up with his shit because he was a big fish in a small town. Ass hat just happened to go to the same university I did and he tried his shit there. Ass hat got himself drunk, then got the crap beat out of him in an alley, broken ribs, broken arm, smashed knees. Hit several times with a pipe or something...

I still have that tire iron on my wall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Hi thanks for a fun story, and more to the story Line. I liked your last story line you did as well with it you created for us a feeling of profound opinion on the female character ,when it should be totally upset with his so-called best friends that are willing you use their friends wife as a sex toy.

Thanks again for Writhing.

Haters got to hate but they keep reading .

L

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Garbage

That is consistent with this author’s prevoius tales.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Everyone has gone mad

The quality of this current crop of stories is pathetic, no originality, no thought for the reader, just mindless drivel. Where have all the decent authors gone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Because you would have shit

A brick if he told you he was going to see his banker and lawyer you useless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A story about a fantasy about my wife because I am weird

And creepy and demented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Surprise

Glad to see closet cuck 26thNC in the comments again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like it! Hot

Hot and sexy story, who cares what other think.

Glad to see another Lebanese roots person on here, sharing the same interests

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

There is something so damn hot about a husband who leaves his wife with a horny guy, knowing full well that she going to get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

charliem100charliem100almost 4 years ago
Liked It

I hope there's a chapter 2 so we can get the explanation of why her husband set her up and learn what the possibilities she's thinking about turn out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

Please write more, I’m very excited to find out what happens next. This story was incredibly hot

cyferxcyferxover 3 years ago
Change in the Husband's story?

In the fucked by the Husband's friends stories, it wasn't that the husband didn't know and only came around after Nina confessed, but actually he set the whole thing up. So he really really knew. So why the change here?

Seems that's the point of this story as well. Hubby set the whole thing up with fucking his bully. Why would he do that? Why not just tell Nina it's okay to fuck him? Your stories don't make logical sense.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

Beyond mentally challenged, that's what you are.

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

I liked it and would like to see it continue. The husband is a true cuckold and loves other men having sex with his wife. With the setup so far this could go in a lot of good directions. Those who do not like these stories shouldn't read them, a simple solution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVE it! Kinky stuff.

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nina, you are something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bully should whip husband's ass with the belt and then force him to watch next time!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where did her husband go? He found out somehow (not in story but would've been good to put it in as an early answer to that question) that his wife fucking this guy & decided to also get some action on the side.

What's next is him telling her he's aware of her sexual adventures with the guy & won't put up with it. He's filing for a divorce. Counselling doesn't go well as wife has no explanation for what she did, so he says they're not getting back together since she betrayed her vows. 3 days after the divorce becomes final, he marries the woman that he was making love to. By then, it's too late for his ex to do anything.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Next chapter could be sissy wimp hubby being bent over the couch and taking daddy Josh's big cock becoming one more of his barking bitches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous