I Got on Mommy's Good Side

Story Info
Daughter gets on mommy's good side.
1.4k words
4.24
20.7k
24
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dylwiid
dylwiid
7 Followers

Ever since I was 14 I knew my mom was desperate for me to turn 18 and move out. Our relationship was tense, to say the least. Since I turned 18 a few weeks ago tensions have been even higher. My chores have tripled and our fights have started turning into screaming matches.

When things were good, they were really good. Mom and I were like best friends, gossiping about who I liked and filling her in on my latest sexcapades. She loved hearing about them since she wasn't getting any action from my dad. Rather, she wasn't giving him much action either because I know he's made several passes at her. So has more than half the neighborhood, especially the young men. She was tan from head to toe of her 5'2" petite little frame. Her D cup breasts hung so lusciously and perfectly despite having nursed 8 kids. They still sat perfectly on her chest with her huge, gorgeous nipples, almost always erect. She was a hot little thing and she wore all the right clothes to show off her wide hips and huge breasts while she toiled away in the garden. But despite her being incredibly hot for an older mom, so was her temper. I could never quite tell what chore I wouldn't do perfectly, or how I would somehow mess up making the family dinner, but I somehow always warranted her wrath.

Screaming, throwing things, and reminding me that I'm a very bad girl.

**************************************

This afternoon Mom and I were out on the patio and discussing some of our favorite books while Mom was polishing off her second glass of wine. She loves to tell me about the latest smut she and her girlfriends are reading together and she's been really intrigued by younger men being into older women. She kept rambling about how she didn't think a young stud could be into old ladies like her and her friends, but her best friend Margaret has been getting railed by her son's college friends regularly. A few more drinks later had Mom admitting to me that sometimes she wears her tiniest shorts so that she can, "accidentally," flash company when she bends over for her gardening. I pretended to chastise her for being such a dirty old slut and joked that my dad would be so jealous if he knew. Then I told her about the new shy girl that I went on a date with and whose virginity I took in her back seat.

Later that evening I had offered to cook dinner. Mom was sloshed and I didn't want her stumbling around the kitchen to cook and accidentally get hurt. She was pretty clumsy and I've often had to help her up from a bad fall. I had made a delicious dinner of chicken and rice with peanut sauce drizzled over it with a side of broccoli. Mom looked at, smelled her plate, and remarked about how delicious it looked. She took a few bites and she seemed to like it. I served my siblings, cleaned up dinner, and then helped Mom put them to bed. Suddenly she was mad, talking about how I ruined dinner but that I'm lucky she didn't say anything until everyone was in bed. I felt horrible, having just wanted to help alleviate some of her stress. Knowing how drunk she was I suggested she lay down on the couch and close her eyes for a second. I promised to make her something better and she took the bait. She flopped down, arms and legs spread in every direction, and sighed heavily. Soon she was asleep, and that's when I noticed her tiny shorts. Rather, her vulva bulging out of the sides of her very tiny, very tight denim shorts.

At first I paid no mind to Mom's pussy and the fact that half of it was hanging out in the open. I wanted to politely let her sleep so I ignored her. Until I couldn't... I started thinking about what she said she likes to wear the shorts for... she loves getting off to being a little exhibitionist. I imagine she didn't wear the shorts for me, but probably for all the hot young college guys and the old perv married guys whose wives didn't put out. But I started to fantasize that she did wear them for me; that she deliberately flopped on the couch in her spicy little outfit to show me her sexy snatch... Mom was asleep now, quite drunkenly, so I wasn't concerned that she was going to see me with my hands in my pants. I reached in, feeling how wet my pussy already was, and I started rubbing my clit. My juices started flowing down my fingers as I started fucking myself slowly and quietly, trying not to wake Mommy. It was too late though, I saw her eyes flicker open and land directly on where my hand was tucked into my shorts, not seeing that I was knuckle deep in my wet cunt as I gawked at her. I couldn't decipher if I saw a smirk or if I made it up, her eyes closed, and she was asleep again.

**********************************************************************

I've been so anxious the last three days since Mom caught me fucking my pussy as I stared at hers. She hasn't mentioned anything nor has she worn the tiny denim shorts again. We haven't had any fights in that long either though, and that was a little strange. Usually we have at least one or two arguments but these last few days have been even keel. As the day went on I mom was drinking her wine and giving me a lot of compliments. She especially kept talking about how cute I was and how she was thankful for how hard I worked to make her happy.

**************************************************************

The kids were all put to bed and I had just gotten done washing the last of the dishes from dinner. The day had gone especially well and I ready for bed. I couldn't wait to snuggle up in bed and watch my favorite pornos so I could get off before I fall asleep. Mom came out to watch her evening shows but this time she was just wearing an oversized t-shirt and some panties. Emboldened by her almost-empty glass of wine, Mom stood beside me and started stroking my hair.

"Thank you for taking care of dinner tonight," she said as her fingers combed my hair. "You really know how to make Mommy smile," she said. Butterflies arose.

"I know how else you can please me," she said. She sat down on a chair and spread her legs, lifting her shirt ever so slightly to expose her naked, pink pussy. "If you're so gay then lick my pussy," she told me. I froze as I stared at her, her tiny black thong barely concealed her mound. "You heard what I said. Come here and lick Mommy's pussy."

Without a word I took my place between her legs and wrapped my arms up around her thighs. I felt her tense as moved her panties to the side and licked slowly up the length of her slit. I love pussy but I never considered that I'd be tasting my mom's like this. The feel of her hand on the back of my head encouraged me to go deeper. I found her clit and I started sucking on it, flicking my tongue across her clit while I sucked her deep and hard into my mouth. Her moans were so sexy and my own clit started to throb.

"Can I touch myself Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes baby, touch yourself for Mommy. You're such a dirty slut for licking my pussy," Mommy said to me in a low growl. She grunted and started fucking my face as she saw me reach into my pants and circle my clit.

Our grunts and moans started blending together as she fucked my face. We found a perfect rhythm as she thrust her pussy into my mouth while I bobbed my head, sucking hard and deep on her clit. I slowly slid one finger into Mommy's soaked pussy, and then slid in another, and began to finger myself at the same time. With a few hard, deep strokes mom's pussy clenched around my fingers while her thighs squeezed my head and her sweet pussy juices filled my mouth. Tasting Mommy's cum was so erotic and taboo that I came over my own two fingers also, lapping up every drop of her.

Mom released the back of my head and smiled at me. "Good girl. You're so good for Mommy. Now go right to bed."

I did as I was told. I went right to bed, but I was still too horny to sleep, so I played got out my vibrator and replayed what just happened in my head...

dylwiid
dylwiid
7 Followers