I Got What I Asked for Pt. 04

Story Info
The tables turn and Karen gets her fantasy.
6.7k words
4.29
15.5k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and I continue growing as a couple by stepping even further out of our comfort zone by openly sharing deeper fantasies and reversing the roles. Karen is my loving wife and everything we are doing stems from a loving relationship. At this point in the story it is more about bondage and control. Since we continue to get chastised by the anonymous category police, we have changed our category to BDSM. We are getting the impression that according to the category police, the loving wife category is strictly for sex in the missionary position. If the anonymous police would like to contact us privately, we would be more than interested to get a better understanding of the categories.

We hope you enjoy our continuing story, please vote and send comments. Both good and bad are welcome, publicly as well as privately. There is some truth behind this story but also a great deal of embellishing. We would love to hear some thoughts on where we could go with this story.

*****

I'm not sure how far this crazy bitch will go so I plan on doing as I'm told. Well, for the most part anyway.

On Sunday, we just hung out and as promised, she allowed me to wear nothing but the collar, leash and cock cage. She did sit on my face several times demanding I lick her to orgasm, I of course, did as I was told with a smile.

When it was time for bed, she took the collar and leash off and as a reminder hung them in the bedroom where they could be seen. She then said, "The cage stays on, I don't want you jerking off, maybe, if you behave, I will allow you some relief in a few days."

She smiled and said, "Just remember, this whole thing was your idea."

I wonder when the next private showing is at the boutique, I think it's my turn?

I Got What I Asked for Pt 4

On Monday morning I assumed she would remove the cock cage before I went off to work. Apparently, I assumed wrong, she said, "It's not coming off until I'm ready for it."

The cage stayed on until Wednesday evening. By now my balls were ready to explode, I tried every way possible to jerk off but it just was not happening. When my dick got really stiff the cage became uncomfortable and restrictive.

When I got home on Wednesday, Karen met me at the door wearing her new leather mini skirt leather bra and very sexy lace up heals, she was holding the key.

She asked, "So was this adventure everything you wanted it to be?"

I smiled and responded, "And then some. I enjoyed the continued attention and not knowing what you would pull next. I have to admit, going to the boutique and getting others involved really pushed it over the top.

A wicked smile came across Karen's face, she said, "Let's get that jacket off." She slipped my jacket off and started loosening my tie and unbuttoning my shirt, I was not sure where she was going.

"Like you said a few days ago, I would have expected some rope or maybe handcuffs and a few smacks on my ass. I never expected it to go public and last for several days."

While unbuttoning my belt and pants, Karen said, "I have to admit, I was doing this for you and really didn't expect to get into it as far as I did. I pretty much thought we would play on Friday night and Saturday but that would be the end. Kick off your shoes."

I just smiled as I was kicking my shoes off and she dropped my pants. I was left standing in the front doorway with nothing on but my socks and cock cage.

"So, would you like to be my toy again?" Karen asked with sheepish excitement.

I said, "absolutely" and she unlocked the cage.

She said, "Than I need to start planning now because, Pam's private showing is in two weeks, I'm assuming you will be my little slut for the evening."

She didn't wait for an answer and said, "Go take a shower, you have 10 minutes. Your outfit for this evening is on the bed." She slapped my ass hard as I passed her heading to the stairs. I was not sure what was up, but I am well aware of Karen's new found confidence. I ran up the stairs and directly into the shower.

When I stepped out into the bedroom, I found a pair of very nice blue silk boxers on the bed with a note that said, "It is my turn to please you tonight".

I went down the stairs and smelled dinner cooking, Karen met me in the living room wearing nothing but the black leather mini skirt and the heals. She had two cocktails in her hands and said, "let's go outside while dinner finishes cooking, it's going to be a while."

When we stepped out the handcuffs were still hanging off the trellis. She said, "take a big sip, it is time to be cuffed again."

I didn't want to stall her new comfort zone in any way, so I obeyed. She said, "Take another big sip and give me the other one."

So here I am, back at her mercy except this time she didn't put the locks on, I could pretty much escape anytime, not that I really wanted too.

She went behind me and started giving me a very nice standing body massage. I don't know where she had it hiding, but the next thing I knew was that I was being cover in warm massage oil. This felt awesome, she was rubbing me from head to toe, I just put my head back and closed my eyes. She was being very careful to massage just to the base of my cock without touching it.

She had obviously removed the skirt because she was rubbing her oil soaked naked body against mine. My dick was hard as a rock and I needed to cum.

After about fifteen minutes of this amazing treatment, she got on her knees in front of me and focused all of her attention on my cock and balls. She continued teasing me just enough to bring me to the edge than she would move.

I begged, "Oh babe please suck my cock, let me fill your mouth, I'll be your slut anytime, you can do whatever you want, please suck me."

She took the tip of my cock between her lips than in one smooth motion, grabbed my ass cheeks and drove my cock down her throat. As hard as I tried, my restraints diminished how hard I could fuck her face but it didn't matter as she took matters into her own hands. She pulled my ass as hard as she could and swallowed my cock right to the base. I held on for about half a minute than shot string after string into her wanting mouth. Karen will usually swallow the whole load but not today. I don't think she even tried to swallow, instead she let the cum spew all over her face and tits than down to her pussy.

Karen, caught her breath and said, "Oops, look at the mess you just made, how would you like me to clean it up?" Before I could say anything, she eagerly had the first scoop on her fingers heading for her waiting tongue.

Once it was all cleaned up, she rubbed up against me again, gave me a cum kiss and said," I think I'm becoming a slut and I'm liking it, how about you?"

I responded, "Babe, you can't begin to imagine."

She uncuffed me and said, "Sit down and relax, I'll get dinner.

Ten minutes later we were both still naked and she served dinner along with another cocktail.

Over the next week we were very involved at work and other stuff so there was little time for continued adult play or to even discuss Pam's showing other than we confirmed with each other that we were going.

It was pretty obvious that Karen was preparing something for the event but I really was not sure what.

Friday night came with the event the following evening. We were a little nervous but more excited anticipating the Saturday event. We had a couple cocktails to calm our nerves and I was hoping for a blowjob or a good old fashion fuck but it clearly was not happening.

Karen said," We are putting your cock cage on tonight so there is no risk of you getting off." I reluctantly agreed and let her put it on me.

We went to bed but I had some plans of my own that Karen didn't know about.

When she woke up in the morning, she found one of her hands was handcuffed to the headboard.

I pretended to still asleep but was not, I clearly heard her say, "What the fuck!"

She nudged me and said, "What the fuck is this?"

I smiled and said, "Today, it is all about me and you are going to serve me."

She said, "Ok but what about the party tonight."

Oh yah, that, "You will be my guest at the party and we will see if you are really enjoying becoming a slut."

She tried looking pissed, " I was planning on using you as my toy tonight."

She said, "Let me go, I have to pee."

I said, "unlock this collar and put these shackles on your ankles and I will unlock the cuffs."

The shackles were made of soft leather with a chain between that would allow the wearer to walk, but only with short steps.

She said, "Fuck you."

So, piss on yourself.

She reached for the key and threw it at me, then put the ankle shackles on leaving them loose enough that she could slip them off. I saw what she did and said, "What happened when I was disobedient when you were in charge? Now I'm in charge, tighten them up."

She did as she was told and I undid the handcuff. She got up to go to the bathroom and shuffled with little steps across the room.

When she came back, I told her what I wanted French toast, two fried eggs and a coffee for breakfast.

She sat down and smiled, "I guess fair is fair and it is my turn. I warn you; my head has been spinning as a result of this new found freedom I have discovered. I have been thinking about so many different possibilities and my fantasies, I'm not even sure how far I will let go. That being said, use me, have fun with me, feel free to smack me now and then when I'm disobedient. Oh, and for tonight, be careful what you wish for."

I told her that she would be in the shackles all day so I lengthened the chain a little so she could walk better.

She went downstairs and made breakfast as requested, as usual everything was perfect. When we finished breakfast, we were sitting outside talking and I said, "You mentioned your fantasies, would you like to share?"

Karen said, "Not really, you will not think much of me if I tell you,"

I said, "Babe, my fantasy that we just lived out could have had the same effect on you, how was I to know that you would have not thought of me a some kind of depraved animal when I told you I wanted to be dominated by you?"

She responded, "I didn't think that of you at all, at first I was a little uneasy but once I let loose, I had a blast. Honestly, it has put my head in a whole new place in so many regards. Beware, you never know when I will slip another pair of cuffs on you and how I will use you for my pleasure."

I said, "It really makes me happy that you got into my fantasy and that we will do it again sometime."

She said, "Than take these fucking shackles off me and put them on yourself so you can be my slut tonight."

I responded, "Sorry cunt, you are mine tonight."

"Then, here goes", she took a deep breath and told me, "I want to be exposed in public, I have always enjoyed a little bit of exhibition and I want to take it further."

I smiled "That works for me, I love showing you off like when we went to the gentleman's club and you wore that sheer top. The guys could not get their eyes off of you and I loved it, the best part was that I knew it would be me fucking you in the parking lot."

I said, "Be a good girl and go out on the front porch and get the paper for me."

She of course protested, "The only thing I have on is a set of shackles and you want me to go out on the front porch."

I nodded yes and I want it now.

"Fuck you, we have neighbors."

"Then you better be quick and hope none of them are walking their dogs."

With that she saw that I had the flog. I said, "Turn around." The flog cracked her once on the ass leaving a small red mark.

She said, "Is that all you got?"

She got three more slaps with the flog and now her ass was on fire.

She said, "Ok, I'll get the paper now. But before I go, the rest of my fantasy would be for you to bring one or maybe even two of those guys out so I could suck their dicks and fuck them."

I think she was fucking with me, I can see her flashing her tits and maybe some pussy but I doubt she would go through with taking on a couple of strangers, or is she stepping out?

She blew me a kiss and went out and down the few steps, picked up the paper. She paused for a moment looking around than came back on the porch standing there admiring and sniffing her flower baskets.

Finally, she came back in and I said, "Are you mocking me you fucking bitch?"

"I would never do that, I worship you, you are my master and I would never mock you."

I'm starting to get pissed at her. My first inclination is to take the flog and turn her ass bright red but this is about fun and real pain isn't fun to inflict or receive.

I decided to give her some of her own medicine, "Get you fucking disobedient ass out on the patio."

She said, "fuck off".

I knew she was just playing me, so I took the flog and snapped it right on her pussy. Not hard but enough to get her attention. Then, on her tits, and back to her pussy, apparently the tender skin on her tits and pussy made her realize she should be a little more cooperative. She walked out without any more hesitation.

We went to the trellis that was the site for some of my own humiliation. I threw the cuffs over the rail and snapped her into one than the other. I said, "Do you remember how cold this water was?" She nodded.

I added, "This time it hasn't been sitting out in the sun all day warming up, it's going to be cold."

In a hushed tone she said, "fuck."

"I didn't hear you, what was that"

"I said FUCK!"

I had the hose in my hand and said, "I know first- hand just how cold the water is and I will agree to not hose you as long as you behave and you apologize to me for mocking me over your naked walk around the front yard."

She sheepishly responded, "I will behave and I will not mock you anymore."

"Ok, I will save the hose for later." I went on to say, "I'll be back shortly."

She asked, "Where are you going?"

"None of your fucking business."

I returned about twenty minutes later with my camera. "What are you going to do with that?" she protested. "You're not taking pictures of me."

"Yah, I am and if you don't do as you are told they will be posted on the internet on one of those naked wife sites. Didn't you just tell me you want to expose yourself? Here with the click of a mouse you will appear on thousands of screens around the world."

I snapped about twenty pictures and she protested the entire time.

"Do you remember that strap on dick you shoved up my ass?"

"Yes, that was fun, I felt like you were my bitch and I was pounding it to you, I was in charge of your pussy fucked ass!"

She knew exactly what she was doing, she loves getting her ass fucked and she was pushing me to do just that. "Shut the fuck up and spread your legs."

She spread them as far as the shackles would let her and I spit on my dick and shoved it up her ass. I am usually very gentle when I fuck her ass but this time, I drove it home causing a little pain. The reality is I know how much she likes getting a little pain in her ass and this time was no exception. After a couple minutes of pumping I shot my load way up there.

When I pulled out, she said, "That's all I get, I was hoping to get a good hard pounding not a wham bam and a quick thank you."

She was continuing to piss me off with her attitude, I knew what I could do to her that would chill her out.

I picked up the camera again and started taking close up of her pussy and asshole with cum dripping out. She was starting to get into my picture taking by posing as much as she could despite being handcuffed and shackled. By the time I was done I had about a hundred shots.

I got my laptop and down loaded the pictures. I had full body shots with full face shots that would not hide her identity in any way.

I logged onto one of the web sites that posts individual shots within a minute or so from the time you post them. I showed her the site and told her I was going to post her naked pictures because I am not pleased with her mocking me.

She said, "you wouldn't dare."

With that, I hit the button and four shots were on their way.

The shots were of her dripping pussy and asshole, in the shots, you could tell she was bound but you could not identify her in any way.

Within a couple minute the pictures came up on the web site and I showed her.

She was happy that you could not identify her in the shots and that she looked really hot but said, I will behave, please no more."

I asked her, "How many guys do you think will be jerking off looking at your pussy?"

She thought for a second and said, "I hope lots."

I said, "You are enjoying this too much" with that, four more shots went off, this time, it was showing a little more face and it could leave a question in a viewer's mind if they knew her.

When these popped up online, she realized the predicament she was in. She knew the next shot would be a full facial if she didn't play the game.

When I was showing her the second round of pictures the comments started coming in for the first pictures. These were guys telling her what they would like to do with her and how fucking hot she was.

I clearly got the sense that she was enjoying showing off her naked body, along with the level of attention but at the same time she didn't want her face all over a porn site, so she chose to behave.

I smiled and responded, "Fat chance, they are on for the day."

It was approaching lunchtime so I told her what I wanted and that I wanted it served to me on the patio. By now she had pretty much accepted the fact that I owned her and that she would do as she was told.

She made a very nice lunch and we enjoyed the afternoon just relaxing in the sun.

Karen asked, "Are we still going to the showing tonight?"

"Absolutely" I replied.

"So, I guess you will not be the one wearing the collar and leash," she said a little sheepishly.

I said, "No, I will be the one holding your leash."

"Sounds like fun, I can be your whore in public", she said with an evil glare, "I have been enjoying my new found diminishing inhibitions. I got a real thrill when I was out on the porch this morning knowing someone might see me." She thought for a second and asked, "Are there more than one website where guys can post naked pictures of their wives?"

I said, "Yes, there are lots of them."

She said, "Show me, I want to post more pictures. Are there any limits on what you can post?"

"I'm not sure what you mean"

She said, "You know, spread eagle pussy shots or shots giving a blow job."

I said, "Yah, you can post just about anything."

"Really, how about video? Could we do a video of me sucking your dick?"

"Yes, and thousands of people will see it, is that what you want?"

"Maybe." She replied.

It was time to get ready for the showing.

I told Karen I wanted her do dress like a good little sub. She said, "I have never been a sub before, I'm not really sure what that means."

I said, "I really don't know since I have never had a sub before."

I Would suggest, that little black skirt and bra with a thong, garter belt and stockings. We can take the shackles off but you will be cuffed or tied when we go.

She said, "Do you know how short that skirt is?"

I responded, "Yes, is it to long for your liking, we could get a shorter one for next time?"

"I think it will be perfect", she replied.

Karen put her outfit on and I realized she was missing a collar when I remembered the collar that we got from Pam. It goes around her neck with large loops for the leash but it also has straps that go down the front and back with loops. I got the collar and put it on Karen. It looked awesome and I was able to cuff her hands to it on her back.

She looked great, ready to be taken advantage of. Her garters and stocking tops were completely exposed under her skirt and when she moved her thong was peeking out. Her five-inch stilettos made her legs and ass look phenomenal.

12