I Got What I Asked for Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked in the mirror and commented, "I look like a fucking street walking whore, don't I?"

I said, "Well almost." I then took a pair of scissors and with two quick snips she lost her thong. "Now you are a streetwalking whore."

To my surprise, she said "Oh I like that much better."

It was about ten o'clock so all of the other stores where Pam's shop is will be closed. Unfortunately, though to avoid arrest, we threw a long coat over Karen outfit.

The ride to the store was in pretty much silence, I know we both were having second thought about what we may be getting into but we continued to the showing. When we arrived, I got out of the car and walked around to put the leash on my sub and to let her out of the car.

We walked up to the store where a host was at the door making sure only invited guests got in. Once we were in, we saw Pam and she said, "So happy you two newbies could come, may I take your coat?"

Karen said, "Yes please but I will need some help."

Pam reached for Karen's coat and discovered that she was now the sub. Pam smiled and said, "I see we have changed things up."

Karen whispered to her, "I'm not sure which roll I like better."

Pam introduced us to her husband Alex. I shook Alex's hand; he embraced Karen and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Both Pam and Alex seemed like very nice people, both were dressed very sexy and there was no real indication of any kind of Dom Sub relationship.

In addition to us, there were six other couples. Some were dressed for the event and others like me were in basic street clothes. Two couples were wearing hoods, I have to assume this is to hide their identities. One woman was nude with the exception of a collar and leash similar to Karen's with her hands bound on the front allowing her to cover her ample breasts. One of the guys was in a metal cock cage that was connected to a heavy metal leash, clearly being controlled by his dominatrix partner. She was very sexy dressed like the classic dominatrix, high boots with spiked heels, pencil skirt and a very tight blouse that revealed her forties style pointed tits.

It was an environment that put us out of our comfort zone but we are here to push those bounds. Everyone was very friendly and seemed comfortable in their own skin.

Alex said, "Let's get this party started", and he led all of us into a backroom.

I have never been in a pleasure dungeon before but I guess this is what one might look like. There were displays of products along with couches and comfortable chairs around the room the purpose of these showings is to have some fun but the bottom line is Alex and Pam are here to make a living selling products. The room was fairly dark but as our eyes adjusted you could see various products clearly.

Alex said, "Everyone, please make yourselves comfortable, my lovely wife Pam will have some very nice wine out in a few minutes. Feel free to look around at the products we have on display and of course, as always you are not allowed behind the curtains where we are keeping tonight's featured items."

Pam added, "Everyone, please, we are here for fun and adventure, don't hesitate to ask questions."

Karen and I started checking things out. There was everything you could imagine and then some from dildo's, vibrators, strap ons, nipple clamps, nut stretchers and a whole bunch of stuff that we could only guess what it was for.

There was a devise that looked much like our magic wand but the package said something about electro shock. Karen was looking at it very intently than asked pam, "What is electro shock do for you?"

Pam smiled and said, "Actually we have not had this for long but it quickly becoming one of my favorite toys, it takes a little getting used to but it is just what it says, you are enjoying the vibrations than it sends you a jolt. Would you like to try it?"

Karen said, "Maybe later." She was intrigued but I knew dam well she was not interested in having her cunt shocked.

After about an hour of drinking wine, mingling and checking out products, Alex said, "it's time to present one of our featured products."

Pam brought out what looked like a saddle that you sit on but it had a dildo sticking out of it. I thought it's pretty obvious what that's going to do.

Pam said, "Ladies, of you have used one of these, I have no doubt that you can't wait to get on again. If you have never used one, give it a try, you are in for a treat." There was some snickering around the room and one woman that had obviously gone for a ride, was ready for more.

Pam continues, "Ladies, we need a volunteer, who is going first. We need one of you sub ladies. Which one of you Dom guys is going to volunteer your sub?"

The male half of the masked couple said, "She would be very happy to go for a ride."

The masked lady did not hesitate at all and she went over and squatted down on the saddle. Pam said to masked man, "Would you like to make this more interesting?"

He responded, "Of course."

Pam handed him a pair of leather cuffs and said, "put her hands behind her back". He did as instructed, now secure her ankles to the rings on the floor." Once again, he did as instructed.

Pam said, "Now, she is going to get the ride of her life and masked man will be controlling the intensity and the duration." Pam handed him the control, "start out slow."

Masked man turned it on and we heard a slight hum. Pam said, "Honey, slide that dick into your cunt."

She did as she was told and within five seconds the only thing she said was, "Oh, fuck me."

Masked man left it on low for several minutes and two orgasms. Slowly but surely, he was turning the intensity up and her orgasms just kept coming. Finally, he shut it off and she was like a ragdoll, he let her rest for a couple minutes than said, "That was fucking hot", and he proceeded to put his erect cock in her face trying to get her to give him a blowjob.

She said, "I will blow you later when there are not so many people around,"

He said, "I want it now", and he turned the vibrator on all the way on high. In seconds she was cumming again and again.

After about six more orgasms she said, "Stop, please stop it, no more, I'll suck your dick right now, please stop."

He did as requested, let her rest for a minute or so than stuck his dick in her mouth, "He said you will never disrespect me like that again. Now, suck my dick."

She was exhausted but she knew her punishment would be another round of orgasms. She sucked his dick like it was the first time. It didn't take long before he unloaded in her mouth and she didn't miss a drop.

He finally released her restraints and helped her up. She kissed him and whispered, "That was fucking amazing, can we get one of these?"

Another lady decided to take a ride on this amazing toy with similar results. When she was done Pam said, "Ladies, anyone else, Karen you up for a ride?"

Karen said, "I think I'm going to pass this time."

With that Pam said, "Would anyone mind if I went for a quick ride?"

Everyone started clapping. Pam jumped on and said, "Alex, I want it on low and I want your dick over here while I ride."

Alex went over, he started on low and Pam unzipped his pants allowing his huge cock to fall into her waiting mouth. I will bet it was almost ten inches.

Clearly, they have done this before, they were both getting off simultaneously, she had an orgasm within about a minute, he turned the speed up a bit and she had another one followed by him pulling out of her mouth and pumping a huge load of cum all over her face. He did not turn the vibrator off but got on his knees and kissed her passionately sharing his cum back and forth while she let a massive orgasm go. We all gave them another round of applause and I thought to myself, shit, I should have gone for the ride.

Once Pam and Alex recovered, they said they have another featured item tonight. Pam pulled down the curtain and there was this big wood X that was almost reached the ceiling.

Alex said, "Folks, we have a St. Andrews cross to demonstrate tonight."

I knew immediately what it was but was not sure if Karen knew or not.

Alex continued, "This is an old school piece of dungeon equipment, it does not vibrate, it is simply a restraint device.

Pam was sitting next to us and Karen said to her, "Now that is more like it, just some simple bondage."

Pam said, "Alex, we have a volunteer, Karen would like to be first."

Karen said, "No maybe I'll just watch."

I said, "Go for it babe, give it a try." she continued to protest.

One of the other guys said, "So I guess we know who the real dom is here" and there was snickering around the room.

I thought for a second and said, "Karen, get you fucking cunt up there now", she hesitated and one of the guys gave me a switch that was from the evening selection of toys.

I tapped her on the back of her leg and she said, "Is that all you got?" and she sneered at me.

She was still cuffed so she could not do much to get away. I handed the end of her leash to one of the guys and said, "Hold this bitch tight, she needs to be taught respect." I lifted the skirt up and made her bend over completely exposing her ass and pussy to everyone than proceeded to smack her ass with the switch. I was not going really hard but it clearly stung and was leaving some pretty healthy marks on her white skin.

I said, "Have you had enough cunt?

She whimpered a bit and said, "Yes, sir." We got another round of applause.

"Now, get over on that cross". She leaned against it facing us, "No, turn around so everyone can see your red ass."

I uncuffed her hands one at a time than secured them to the cross. I slipped my fingers into the band of her skirt; in one smooth motion it was on the floor.

'Now, spread your feet", and I secured her feet to the cross.

So, there stood my beautiful wife spread eagle on a cross in front of a group of strangers. I thought to myself for a second and went up to her and said, "are we ok, or is it time to leave and pretend none of this ever happened."

Karen whispered back, "Put your fingers in my pussy, it will tell the story."

I reached down to find her pussy dripping wet. She smiled and said, "I'm having a blast, I'm not ready to stop, are you?" With that, I cracked her hard on her already sore ass. She said, "Fuck you."

I had seen a blindfold on one of the tables, I went to find it and put it on her.

I said to the group, "I apologize for her little bout of disobedience before, we are new at this and will do better next time. That being said, is there anyone that would like to feel up my beautiful wife.

Karen said, "Your fucking kidding me right."

Everyone took their turn grabbing her tits, smacking her ass and a few stroked her pussy.

Pam said, "Karen, do you mind if I play with you a bit."

"Do I have a choice", Karen said in a bitchy voice.

Pam replied, "Yes, you fucking cunt, you always have a choice, may I play, and answer me nicely."

Karen replied, "Yes Miss Pam, you may play."

Without saying a word, Pam took the switch and started tapping gently on Karen's ankles working her way up her legs finally landing on her spread pussy. She lightly snapped it on the engorged folds of her pussy.

Pam said, "And you thought this would be easy, compared to the last toy." Pam walked away leaving Karen nearly naked tied to the cross.

Pam came over to me and said, "I have something for you that might be fun and I guarantee Karen will love it."

I said, "ok, show me."

Pam went up to the front of the store and came back with a rubber penis extender. She handed it to me and said, "This is the most natural penis extender available; it is difficult for the recipient to tell if it is a real cock or a piece of rubber. Slip this on your cock than go fuck Karen with it, she will probably not know who is sticking their dick in her. It will make your dick three inched longer and increase the girth."

Pam said, "Let me help", and in a flash, she unbuttoned my pants and they were around my ankles. She put some lube on her hand and stroked me a few times, "Come on, it has to be stiff."

It only took a few strokes and I was stiff as a board, she said, "Good boy", as she was slipping in on my dick. "go do her", she added.

I went up behind Karen and reached around gripping her tits firmly. My cock extension was already lubed up and I reached a hand full of lube on and in her pussy.

Pam said, "Brace yourself honey, you are about to get fucked by a ten-inch cock."

I heard someone say, "Go for it Alex, she will love it."

With that I pulled her hips back so she would bend forward a little and I slid my new dick between her cheeks heading for her pussy. I had the head just between her lips and I gave it a push in a couple inches.

Karen said, "Oh fuck, what are you putting in me, its fucking huge." I continued pumping in and out going in a little further each time. Once she adjusted to the size, she was going wild meeting my thrusts. "Holly fuck, I have never felt such a cock, I'm going to fucking cum", and with that she went over the edge squirting pussy cum all over both of us.

I continued pumping her and because the rubber sleeve reduced my sensation, I was able to keep pumping without cumming. At the same time, she just kept cumming, one orgasm after another. I lost track but would guess she had at least ten.

She finally said, "Stop, this is heaven but you have to stop."

By now, my legs were exhausted and I could not go anymore, so I pulled out.

Once she regained her senses I leaned in and kissed her and took the blindfold off.

She looked at me and said, "Holly fuck, that was you fucking me, I had no idea. Your full of shit, your dick is lovely but it has never filled me like that. I said, "Look down", showing her the penis extension.

She said, "Can we get one of those? Oh, and while we are at it, could we get one of these crosses for home?"

With that, I took the sleeve off and stuck my dick in her ass with one smooth push, she screeched and I said, "I'm going to fill you with cum."

Pam and Alex came over while Karen was still bound, we were talking about how much fun we had this evening. Alex said to me, "Do you mind if I have a go in this one."

I said, "Karen?"

She said, "Hey guys, I'm so far out of my comfort zone now, what the fuck, go for it."

He stuck his real nine and a half incher all the way in. She had another orgasm quickly and he filled her with more cum.

Alex and I were exhausted so we sat down and had another glass of wine while Pam took pictures of Karen in her predicament and the cum that was dripping out of her pussy and ass.

12