I Got Your Back Pt. 04

Story Info
Rosa and Amy come out.
6k words
4.29
6.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Do you want to do this, or not?" Rosa sighed, making sure to keep her voice down so the whole precinct didn't hear. Something which Amy clearly didn't think of.

"What?" Amy exclaimed indignantly, before quickly blushing, looking around and then lowering her voice to add, "Of course I want to do it. I'M the one who wanted to do this in the first place. Remember? And you know what I went through to get it."

Again Amy blushed, while Rosa smirked, and then pointed out, "Yeah, but now it's actually happening, and believe me, I know what a huge deal it is, so if you wanna back out at any time, I'm game."

Amy frowned, "Trying to back out of your part of the deal?"

"No!" Rosa said firmly, stepping closer and looking directly into her girlfriend's eyes so she would know she was serious, "But I know you get in your own head about these things. Hell, I've seen you lose your mind over far less, and it's adorable, but I just... I don't want you to go through that. Not this time. So if you're ready, great. If you're not, that's good too. I got your back either way."

Of course this little speech filled Amy with courage, and she smiled boldly and said, "Quickly, before I lose my nerve."

With that they strolled into their Captain's office, who greeted them with his normal monotone, "Santiago, Diaz, any word on the case?"

"We're not here for that, sir." Rosa announced.

"Oh?" Captain Holt murmured, "Then why are you here?"

Silence fell over the room for a few long seconds, then Amy took a deep breath and started the speech she had been practising in the mirror for the last few days, forgetting half of it along the way, "Captain Holt, Sir, I... I admire you. So much. Coming out when you did, being out and proud your entire career, that was so brave of you. And now you're finally living your dream, I couldn't be happier for you. I... I wanted to be you, when we first met, but... I didn't realise just how much we were alike until, until I realised something about myself. Something I had always known, deep down, but had been hiding from since before I can remember, and now, I'm finally ready to stop hiding. That's why I'm here to announce that I'm... that me and Rosa, we're-"

"Detective Santiago, I..." Captain Holt began hesitantly, almost not going through with his interruption, before adding, "I have work to do, and you're clearly struggling with your announcement, so could we maybe do this another time. Say, tomorrow. At noon. In front of everyone."

There was another long pause in which Rosa frowned and just stared at her Captain, before with a deep breath forcing out, "Amy and I are dating."

There was a flash of disappointment which crossed Captain Holt's face, which clearly broke Amy's heart, but still he called out after the retreating Detective Diaz, "Rosa, wait..."

Ignoring him Rosa walked right up to Jake and said, "Hey Peralta, I have something to tell you."

"Wait, wait, wait, Rosa! I can explain." Jake protested, backing away holding up his hands.

"Amy and I are dating." Rosa said casually, before yelling out, "Hey everyone, I'm dating Santiago! Yes, in a gay way."

"YES! Suck it losers!" Gina exclaimed.

"Rosa, what's going on?" Amy asked, having a terrible feeling she was the only one not in on the joke.

"Everybody knew." Rosa sighed in annoyance, "And Jake and Gina were taking bets on when we'd come out."

"What? No! That's impossible..." Amy protested, before carefully studying the faces of everyone around her and realising the truth of the matter, "Oh God! How does everyone know?"

"How could we not, with you lezzing all over Rosa every chance you got." Jake scoffed.

"Please, Rosa was making goo-goo eyes at Amy just as much, you just didn't notice because Amy has a disease preventing her from ever being subtle." Gina quipped.

"That's not..." Amy began to protest, before turning to her Captain and then crying out like a petulant child, "Captain Holt!"

"I'm sorry Amy. I didn't want to get involved. I feel so dirty." Captain Holt apologised, "But things were just getting so interesting, and even Hitchcock and Scully realised, and they're the worst detectives ever."

"It's true." Scully agreed cheerfully.

"WHAT?" Amy exclaimed in disbelief.

*

"See, told you. Nothing to worry about." Rosa said nonchalantly, with a smirk a little later.

"Yeah, but now comes the hard part." Amy gulped.

*

They actually had that little exchange twice, the second time being after they told Amy's parents. Predictably Amy built up those occasions in her head a lot, but both times they turned out to be pretty much the best scenario. The same couldn't be said for telling Rosa's parents. That was just about as bad as Rosa said it would be, and Amy hated the fact that she had force that experience on her girlfriend.

Especially as Rosa went back to being scarily silent during the ride home, making it obvious just how much her tough exterior had been breached and her heart shattered by her parents being so homophobic about the whole thing.

"Are you okay?" Amy stupidly asked once they got through the door to their home, and then when Rosa gave her a look and then stormed into their bedroom Amy silently cursed herself, followed behind her and pleaded, "Please Rosa, talk to me."

"I don't want to talk." Rosa said flatly, laying down on the bed.

"Okay, but... let me do something! Please?" Amy pushed as gently as she could, which wasn't very, "Can, can I at least hold you? Like-"

"Shut up and get over here." Rosa grumbled, grabbing Amy roughly by the arm and pulling her onto the bed.

So there they were, lying on top of the bed while fully clothed, even their shoes still on. Amy would never do something so obscene for anyone else, but this was Rosa Diaz, and these were very special circumstances. So Amy fought the urge to worry about the bed sheets, or anything else other than her girlfriend, and making sure she was okay.

Which just meant letting Rosa have her way with her, as usual. Except this time there was nothing kinky about it. No, it was just one person holding their lover into their arms and holding them tight while they cried. Except Rosa Diaz didn't openly sob, like Amy would have done if the roles were reversed here, and she certainly didn't let anyone spoon her, like Amy had briefly envisioned.

Instead a single tear ran down Rosa's cheek as she held Amy close to her chest, pushing Amy into mumbling guiltily, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It was worth it." Rosa reassured, pressing a kiss to the top of Amy's head before telling her, "Now we can be openly together. The way you always deserved. And the way I've wanted for a while now. Since before this thing between us began, actually."

Touched by this rare moment of openness from her normally emotionally unavailable girlfriend Amy smiled softly, and then whispered, "God, I love you so much."

Rosa barely hesitated before answering, "I love you too."

*

For the first time since they had unofficially gotten together, which Amy liked to think it was official, they didn't have sex. No, they just lay there, so emotionally exhausted that they actually fell asleep like that, then when Amy woke up Rosa was gone and she smelt funky.

It was a long time since Amy had woken up alone, and it would have totally freaked her out if her kind, loving girlfriend hadn't been so wonderfully thoughtful to leave a note, telling her she just needed some air to clear her head. Which meant either Rosa went out drinking, or riding her motorbike, hopefully not at the same time, or the former followed by the latter. Which didn't seem to be the case, as Rosa seemed fine at work, and even though it killed her Amy gave her some space.

At least until Amy saw Rosa going into the bullpen where they had first hooked up, and took a chance, which wasn't rewarded, Rosa immediately frowning when she spotted her, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh! I, erm..." Amy blushed, "I just..."

As realisation hit Rosa rolled her eyes, "You thought me coming in here was a secret message saying let's hook up like our first time?"

Just when Amy didn't think she could blush any more, she did, "Well..."

"God Santiago, and you complain I'm obsessed with sex." Rosa scoffed.

"I wouldn't call it complaining." Amy quickly protested, "I love your libido. I really do. But seriously, I feel bad about last night, and I want to make it up to you."

"It's cool. What happened, it wasn't your fault. It was just a conversation I'd been avoiding my entire life, and I got exactly the response I was expecting. So don't worry, we're good." Rosa shrugged, before smirking, "More than good, even."

"Still... I really want to make it up to you." Amy gently pushed.

There was a pause as Rosa considered this, then she pointed out, "You know that wanting to have sex to cheer me up for telling my parents about us going badly is kind of weird and gross, right?"

"Any more weird and gross then wanting to shove things up my ass?" Amy teased softly, which was pretty bold for her.

Rosa was impressed, but she did her best to hide it by raising an eyebrow and quipping, "Yes. As I recently proved, your ass was made for fucking. Or have you forgotten already?"

"N, no." Amy blushed.

"And I just made it mine to fuck, which I loved, but I had to waste precious times I could be fucking you because I was talking about my parents, but I know I don't act like I care, but they're my parents, you know?" Rosa grumbled.

"I know." Amy said softly, slowly backing away towards the exit, "And you're right, this was a mistake. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Wait!" Rosa quickly stopped her, closing the distance between them again, "You know what? Screw it. I wish I didn't care about what my parents think, but I do. And that sucks. But do you know what? Now I wanna screw your brains out to spite them."

During that last part Rosa pushed Amy up against the wall, and despite herself Amy couldn't help yelp, and then smirk, "Oh, how romantic."

"What? You don't want too?" Rosa frowned.

"No, it's just that..." Amy bit her lip, glancing at the open door, "Last time we did this it was late, and less busy. What if we get caught? You know how embarrassing that would be?"

"How hot that would be you mean." Rosa smirked, and then when the other woman gave her a look she sighed, "Okay, how about a quickie, and we don't take off all our clothes?"

That still wasn't exactly super romantic, but Amy really wanted to cheer up Rosa, which seemed to be working, so after a few more seconds of biting her lip she simply nodded and said, "Okay, but it better be super quick."

"No worries." Rosa smirked, "We both know how quickly I can make you cum."

Which of course had Amy blushing a little, especially as Rosa was leaning in as she spoke. Then of course any embarrassment was forgotten as Rosa kissed her. In fact, the whole world was forgotten, Amy becoming consumed by Rosa's extremely talented lips, and soon afterwards her tongue.

Especially considering Rosa's soft body was pressed against hers, Amy now pinned between the wall of shelves and the other girl's body. Which wasn't exactly super comfortable, at least not for her back, but at least for that moment it was a minor concern. Then suddenly Amy remembered one thing, one thing she couldn't ignore, unfortunately.

So breaking the kiss Amy whined, "The door!"

Rosa sighed with frustration, then pulled back and stomped over to the little cage door of the evidence locker. She didn't have a key to either door, but she improvised, grabbing some nearby chain and lock which had been confiscated, wrapping it around the handle and locking it in place, which at the very least would slow down their co-workers, and in most cases would just cause them to give up and leave.

Some especially because they may hear some telling noises, and some because they just couldn't get a better view of what was making those noises without help. Whatever the case it was the best Rosa could do without putting much time and energy into it.

Quickies at work were of course the highlight of dating a co-worker, and this room did have significance for both of them, so Rosa was definitely going to have to devote some time into thinking up a better way to lock them in here, like steel, or borrow to copy a set of keys. But she could worry about that later.

Right now she had a practically ready to go Amy Santiago, and Rosa wasn't in the mood to waste that for anything. So she grabbed a firm hold of her girl, carried her to the back of the evidence locker and position them where they would be least likely to be seen, then went right back to pinning Amy against the shelves and shoving her tongue down her throat. Again.

The first time she had done this Rosa was very much concentrating on the kiss itself, both as a fuck you to her parents and a sign of genuine affection for Amy. At first it was the same for this kiss, except she was more bold with it right from the start, even though again her hands stayed wrapped around Amy's waist while Amy's were wrapped around the back of her neck.

Then Rosa started moving her hands all over Amy's body, at first just sliding up and down her back and sides in order to ease her into it. But then Rosa remembered this was a quickie, and slid both hands up to cup Amy's tits and then down to grab her ass, giving each a nice hard squeeze in turn.

Maybe this took Amy by surprise, maybe the other girl's butt was still sore from the last time Rosa fucked it, or perhaps it was a combination of both, but Amy gasped into her mouth, which in turn caused Rosa to grin against hers. Amy then tried to respond by cupping Rosa's tits, but Rosa push those hands away, making it as clear as possible that she was the only one doing the touching right now.

Which to be fair was kind of counter-productive, especially because this was supposed to be a quickie, but Rosa couldn't help but solidify her control just a little bit. Besides, Amy didn't complain. No, she was too busy gasping, moaning and whimpering into the kiss as Rosa continued playing with her butt, before switching her concentration to Amy's tits.

Amy's butt was a little sore from recent activities, but then her entire body was also sore as Rosa was a passionate lover who fucked her hard and often, and that soreness was welcomed as it reminded her of all the fun they had.

Okay, at times like this it was a bit less welcome, as it meant being touched like this was slightly less enjoyable, although Rosa was so skilled at girl-girl sex that it wasn't long before Amy forgot all about that soreness and just started enjoying herself. Maybe a little too much? After all, she should be trying to cheer her girlfriend up? Not just laying back and letting her do all the work, again. And hadn't Amy promised herself she wasn't going to be a pillow princess in this relationship?

So after Rosa moved down to kiss her neck Amy whimpered, "Wait!"

"What?" Rosa frowned, pulling back and softly asking, "Did I hurt you?"

"What? No!" Amy quickly reassured, "I was just thinking maybe I should be trying to cheer you up. Because, you know..."

Rosa frowned at the reminder, then simply shrugged, "You are."

Then gently stopping the other woman from insisting Rosa kissed her again, which admittedly made Amy forget all about what they were saying before for a few long seconds. She then became dully aware of the other woman unbuttoning her shirt, and then pushing down her bra before diving down to wrap her mouth around a nipple and beginning to gently sucking on it.

Which felt good, but it was a bad idea to remove clothing during a quickie in public, and Rosa knew that, but was trying to manipulate her into it. Amy admired the sneakiness of this, even if it annoyed her. But more importantly it gave her an idea to get what she wanted, although even she couldn't resist waiting a few minutes so Rosa could go back and forth between her boobs.

"Please Rosa, I want to return the favour." Amy then whimpered, before offering, "Please? I want it soooooo bad! Mmmmmm, let me return the favour, and I promise not to button up the whole time."

This got Rosa's attention, who lifted her head up and pushed, "Tits out the entire time? You promise?"

Amy nodded, "The whole time, I swear."

"If you insist." Rosa shrugged after a few long seconds thinking about it, and then turning around and pushing Amy down to her knees, "But you better be quick about it. And yes, this is how a total bottom like you returns the favour. Yessssssss, a bottom like you returns the favour by eating pussy. Her top's pussy. So go ahead, bottom. You wanna return the favour so bad? Do it! Eat me! Oh fuck yeah!"

Both the words and the action made Amy blush a little bit, but they were things she was used too, and both really worked for her, so while being mostly dressed with her tits out felt ridiculous at this point she ignored it in favour of scrambling to undo Rosa's pants. Rosa helped out as much as she could, and between them they soon had Rosa's pants and panties down around her ankles, and which point Rosa grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face first into her pussy.

Which Amy didn't think she would be into with anyone else, but with this woman it totally worked for her. So with a little happy smile of triumph Amy stuck out her tongue and slid it over her girlfriend's pussy lips.

She then repeated that lick over and over again, quickly establishing a steady rhythm, just like Rosa had taught her. Only unlike Rosa had taught her Amy not only lingered on the other woman's clit during that first lick but also the ones that followed. After all, this was meant to be a quickie, and Rosa clearly approved. Although Amy just couldn't resist making that first lick extra slow and lingering.

Also, she lingered her tongue on Rosa's entrance, and wrapped her mouth around it so she could literally suck the juices she had quickly grown to crave a little sooner than usual. Which also got a very positive reaction out of her girlfriend, first in the form of soft moans, and then for better or for worse words.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Santiago! Eat my pussy! Eat it! Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, eat it just like that, oh fuck!" Rosa moaned, letting the words escape her mouth as she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and let the sensations wash over her, "Ooooooooh yeahhhhhh, lick my clit like you were born for it Santiago! Because you were! Oh yes, you were clearly born for this, mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, born to eat my cunt, mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, oh fuck yes Santiago, you were born to be on your knees and tonguing twat like a grateful little lezzie slut! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssss, eat me Santiago! Oh Santiago! Oh Amy! Oooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, eat me!"

Rosa could feel Amy glaring up at her, but that just made her smile with satisfaction and taunt her lover more. Hell, normally she was quiet in bed, her lovers really having to work to get a reaction out of her, but she really loved embarrassing Amy by talking dirty to her. Especially because she knew what kind of effect it had on her.

And if she was being honest, it was hard to stay silent when Amy Santiago was doing such a good job of eating her out. Of course, it could be better, but like the well-trained pussy pleasing bottom she was Amy waited for permission. Permission Rosa should have given her a lot sooner than she did, but she was just having so much fun.

Which was one of the reasons Rosa started calling her girlfriend by her surname. That was what Rosa had called her almost exclusively before they had started their relationship, mostly to be professional, but also to keep her at arms length. Her girl had made it very clear that she preferred being referred to by her first name, especially when they were alone together, because it made things more intimate, and to show just how far they had come.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12