I Got Your Back Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Rosa wasn't just doing it to annoy the other girl. No, she was also doing it just in case someone overheard her, and had any doubt about what exactly was going on. Oh yes, getting caught like this wouldn't be good for anyone, but in that moment Rosa had to admit a really twisted part of her like that idea.

Before they started dating prim and proper Amy Santiago wouldn't have dreamed of doing anything like this in public, especially not at work, but now it was a regular thing for her. Oh yes, Amy was regularly letting Rosa do whatever she wanted to her, no matter where they were, or what time of day it was, and a great deal of it involved putting her girl on her knees.

In this case kneeling before her and licking her pussy. And not nervously or reluctantly. No, Amy was eagerly and confidently tonguing her twat, easily driving Rosa to the edge of orgasm with just a few well timed moves. Just like Rosa had taught her. Although it wasn't actually those moves which pushed Rosa over the edge in the end, so much as it was her precious bottom looking up at her for the approval that she always craved.

Approval that Rosa was very much in the mood to give her, "Yesssssssss, eat me just like that! Just like that, ooooooooh yessssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me! Seriously Santiago, fuck me. Tongue fuck me like a good little pussy slut! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me good! Fuck me and make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your prety little face! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yes, that's it, mmmmmm, a little more, a little more, a little more, mmmmmm, fuck yeah! Yesssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh Amy! Santiago! Oh fuck me, ohhhhhhhhh shit!"

It took longer than Rosa would have liked considering the circumstances, but honestly she was impressed by the way that her submissive little Amy immediately pressed her tongue to her entrance only to leave it there for a few long minutes. Of course when Amy slowly started sliding that tongue inside her Rosa became completely incoherent, mostly because she was concentrating on not cumming embarrassingly quickly.

But also, because it just felt amazing. Then it got even better when Amy started sliding her tongue in and out of her, literally fucking her with it, leaving Rosa no choice but to give both of them what they wanted, namely one cumming in the other's mouth, and all over her face.

Amy then quickly removed her tongue like the well-trained rug muncher she was, and instead wrapped her mouth around Rosa's entrance so she could swallow every drop of her prize. Or at the very least the majority of it. To be fair she had been getting better at it lately, as with everything else she stride for perfection. Only in this case her all was pretty much instantaneous. And delicious.

Of course the biggest reward was giving her girlfriend pleasure, because of course it was. Any other answer was just unacceptable. However she would be lying if she claimed that getting the privilege of swallowing Rosa Diaz's girl cum didn't come an incredibly close second.

Once that first climax was over Amy was quick to shove her tongue back inside of Rosa's pussy and start fucking it again, but at this point not even her stubborn girlfriend could deny her what she wanted. What they both wanted. What they both craved, always. Which was a privilege Amy got over and over again for a few blissful minutes. Then of course Rosa had to kind of ruin it by taking control from her completely again.

Or make it better depending on your viewpoint. Because on the one hand, it meant that she got to swallow a lot less cum. But it did mean that precious liquid ended up covering her face, meaning Amy would be able to get it later. And more importantly, in the moment it marked her as Rosa's little pussy slut.

That thing of course was Rosa tightening her grip on her hair, if that was even possible, and then shoving Amy's face as deep as it would go into that yummy treat. Quickly followed by Rosa beginning to grind against Amy's face, a.k.a. face fucking her with her pussy. Which made Amy preen with delight, and the sheer kinkiness of it, but sadly this was one skill she hadn't quite yet mastered.

Thankfully Rosa knew that, and only pushed herself to another orgasm or two before pulling back and allowing the other woman some much-needed time to gasp for breath. Probably not as long as Amy needed, but as the more dominant woman was pulling her up into her arms and kissing her she found it impossible to complain. And not just because her mouth was covered.

If her legs had been shaky at the start of the kiss that was nothing compared to when Rosa Diaz pushed her tongue into her mouth and started sliding her hands over her body. Thankfully at that point Rosa had pressed her firmly up against the wall, using her own body to pin Amy's body in place. Although, no big deal, but Amy's girlfriend could totally hold her up without assistance.

Amy should know, as Rosa had done it a whole bunch of times, which was a little bit of a huge turn on for Amy. But this was good too. In fact this was better than good, because this was Rosa tasting her own cum and pussy juices on Amy's lips and tongue, in the process rewarding Amy for doing such a good job at eating her pussy.

After savouring that for a few long seconds Rosa broke the kiss and growled in her girlfriend's ear, "I got a strap-on in my leather jacket, you know?"

"I know." Amy whimpered. It really was impressive just how much Rosa could hide on herself. Mostly it was weapons, but still.

Rosa smirked, "Want me to use it?"

"Yes... I mean no! I mean..." Amy stammered, before composing herself, "We're already pushing our luck. Just use fingers."

Again Rosa smirked, "As you wish..."

There was something very worrying about the way Rosa said that, and that smug smile, and most of all that glint in her eye. But before Amy really had a chance to do something embarrassing, like flinching, Rosa kissed her again, making Amy forget all about it. Especially considering Rosa just gave her what she wanted, namely a couple of fingers inside her needy pussy. Two fingers, with barely any teasing.

Which was perfect for a quickie like this, and after having the honour of licking Rosa's pussy it wasn't like her own pussy wasn't extremely wet and ready to go. Oh yes it was, Amy moaning loudly and happily into the other woman's mouth as she was taken up against the wall.

For a few blissful moments everything was right in the world. Rosa Diaz was fingering Amy Santiago as a reward for giving her great head, the evidence of that being the girl cum covering Amy's face and marking her as what she was, a little pussy loving slut. Rosa's pussy loving slut! Oh yes, that's exactly what Amy was, and she loved it.

She was also the proud bottom of this dominating top, Rosa again showing off her power and strength by just holding her up with one hand while slamming those two fingers in and out of her, mostly keeping her silent the entire time with a passionate kiss. And whenever she broke it Rosa was kissing her neck, which was only increasing Amy's pleasure, and teasing out the inevitable moment Rosa Diaz would mark her territory. Prove that Amy was hers, which was something the submissive Detective lived for.

Just when Amy didn't think it could get any better Rosa added another finger, which made her think she was going to cum on the spot, at least until Rosa added another finger, making a grand total of four fingers inside of her, stretching her out like never before. That caused Amy's eyes to go wide and the poor girl tensed up for a few long seconds, while her loving girlfriend paused and cooed gently.

Which was pretty much all it took to make Amy relax. Well, that and another kiss, although this one was unfortunately brief, and when it was over Rosa whispered something into Amy's ear which she could never have imagined anyone even suggesting to her, let alone that she would consider doing it. But, this was Rosa. Amy would do anything for her. Even this.

"Want more?" Rosa asked softly.

"More?" Amy frowned in confusion, and then blushed bright red when Rosa pulled back and gave her a look, "Oh!"

"We don't have too." Rosa quickly promised firmly, before softening her tone somewhat, "We don't ever have to do anything you don't want to do Amy, but I promise, if you try this, I'll make you cum so hard."

Which was something Rosa had never failed to do, but it was that soft tone, and the way her lover used her first name which finally had Amy whimpering, "Okay... just... just be gentle, okay?"

In response Rosa just smiled softly, nodded and kissed her again, quickly convincing Amy she had made the right choice. It also made her heart flutter, but again that was another thing which Rosa never failed to do. Then Rosa started slowly beginning to finger fuck her again, this time using her thumb to rub her clit while slowly sliding those fingers in and out of her.

If it had just been a little faster it would have probably made Amy cum, but at this pace it did an excellent job of relaxing her and getting her ready for what was to come. Or as ready as she could ever be, as nothing could really prepare her for those knuckles to be pushed all the way inside her, or particularly the rest of the hand. Not that it was that easy, not by a long shot.

Rosa had done this a few times with other women, and she had got off to plenty of porn featuring it, most of all, she personally spent months pounding Amy's little pussy with her strap-on, and a few other big dildos, so she knew her girl could take it. Also her girl was tough. And brave. And awesome.

Which were all things she gently reminded Amy in gentle whispers, which was not a precaution she'd ever taken before with any other girl, but Amy Santiago was not any other girl. No, this was the woman she loved, maybe more than anyone else, ever. Something Rosa tried to prove in maybe the most bizarre way possible, namely by being slow and gentle in pushing her hand inside her.

It understandably took a while, but eventually Amy's entrance stretched wide enough for Rosa's knuckles to slid through it and into her pussy, the rest of her hand quickly following, meaning that the penetration was complete and Amy Santiago had the entire right hand of Rosa Diaz inside her. Which of course made both women crying out, and of course while Rosa's cry was of pure pleasure Amy's cry was mostly of pain, however once again showing her toughness, Amy didn't really complain.

No, she desperately tried to be brave, relax, and minimise the amount of pathetic whimpers which escaped her lips. Which was bizarrely adorable. Especially as the pain gradually turned to pleasure, causing the prim and proper Detective to blush furiously, while the bad ass one smirked in triumph.

There was nothing Rosa loved more than perverting her once kind of innocent and vanilla girlfriend. Normally all it took was talking her into something twisted, and the little slut would love it. Well, that and going slowly at first, giving her time to adjust to whatever it was, which in this case involved stretching out her pussy to the point where Rosa could pull hand back to the knuckles, and then shove it in as deep as it would go, and Amy would just cry out in pure pleasure.

Which was of course the point Amy was cumming on her hand. Her whole freaking hand! Wow, it felt amazing just to have Amy around her whole hand, but to actually have her cumming on it was almost enough to make Rosa cum again, this time without anything touching her.

Ultimately Rosa couldn't resist rubbing her clit to a gentle orgasm, or maybe a particularly powerful after-shock to her previous climaxes. Either way it was enough to satisfy her while focusing on Amy, fisting her relentlessly through climax after climax, before gently bringing her down from her high and gently removing her fist from her cunt.

Rosa then held her exhausted girlfriend tightly to her while licking the girl cum off of her hand. They then had a long making out session, exchanging those wonderful juices, before swallowing them, and leaving the safety of the bullpen, after making themselves presentable, of course. They then both found a familiar face waiting for them outside of it.

"Sex at work? Again? Really?" Gina mocked with a wide smile on her face, "And you were surprised that everyone you. Honestly, what kind of Detectives are you?"

Recovering relatively quickly Rosa shrugged, "The kind that can bang at work, get away with it, and still solve more cases than anyone else here."

As Gina and Rosa stared at each other. Amy chimed in, "Yeah... and it's not like you haven't done it before, so why are you throwing shade, huh? Is it because you're jealous? Of me?"

"I, what?" Gina looked horrified, "How dare you?"

"I can't think of any other reason to be upset." Rosa smirked.

"I'm not upset, I'm just making you uncomfortable for the fun of it." Gina argued, realising the tables had been turned on her by fucking Amy Santiago, which disgusted her to her very core, causing her to turn in a graceful admittance of defeat, before calling behind her, "But you've ruined it, and now you will rue this day. You hear me? You will rue!"

After watching their friend go, and avoid the urge to smile too much, Rosa turned to her girlfriend and grinned at her, "Nicely played."

They fist bumped, and then Amy exclaimed, "No doubt. I got your back, yo."

"And you've ruined it." Rosa began walking away, trying not to smile.


12