I Got Your Dad...

Story Info
He’s my bullies father & my dad’s best friend.
6.2k words
4.31
8.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was barely raising casting a wonderful orange glow into the big windows of the master bedroom. I loved watching the sunrise but today I wasn't enjoying the morning glow. There in the huge luxurious California King bed was Mr. Daniel Gordon. Age 37, 6 feet 6 inches tall, short dark brown haired, sharp pointed nose, mesmerizing blue eyes, full lips, light tan skin, a well toned body with a defined 6 pack. He had tattoos that decorated his upper arms, shoulders, & back.

He was kneeling on the middle of the bed as his 13 inch cock that's as thick as his wrist pounded into my wet and well abused pussy. The comforter & sheets of the bed were all over the floor thrown off at some point last night. I was moaning out loud having lost my voice long ago from my loud cries of pleasure.

The red blood stain on the sheets was the only proof left that less than 12 hours ago I, Jazmin Rivas, age 19, had still been a virgin. Suddenly I was flipped onto my back & I instinctively wrapped my limbs around his body.

With a grunt he plunged his cock all the way back inside me. It felt amazing even after hours of sex my body still wasn't used to the size of him. My pussy squeezed his cock like a second skin as I moaned throwing my head back making my body arch against the mattress.

"You're made for me, Jazmin. Your pussy welcomes my cock so good, Sweetheart" He growled against my neck.

I moan finding his words bring me such joy. He places sweet wet kisses along my neck as he thrusts into me mercilessly. I dig my nails into his back moaning like the wonton woman he turned me into. His kisses are so sweet & soft a major contrast to the hard & fast pounding his cock is giving my pussy.

I love it all! It's more than I ever dreamed for my first time. My moans grow louder as my orgasm builds to its climax. My pussy tightens more around his cock alerting him to my state. He hums in pleasure then leans up ponding me harder. My eyes roll back loving it feeling of his cock inside me. My orgasm crashes though me & I scream out again my whole body shaking. My pussy convulses around Daniel's cock milking it for more.

"Fuck sweetheart I love when you cum" He grunts out as he feels his own orgasm hit.

"Here comes another load!" He roars.

His cock unloads another big deposit of hot cum into my pussy as he keeps ramming into me. Finally he thrust all the way in as the last blast of cum left his cock & into my womb. He collapsed on top of me. I hugged him to me enjoying his weight. His breathe was hitting the sweaty skin on my neck. As my eyes took in the now half risen sun, I wondered how I got here.

How did I get here in bed with Mr. Daniel Gordon?

Giving my virginity to my father's business partner & best friend?

The father of my twin high school bullies?

My eyes closed & my mind dreamed of the events these past 18 months...

18 months ago- High school graduation. June Age 17 1/2

"You're such a fat ugly four eyed waste of space. I'm so glad I do have to see you face anymore" Meg Gordon snickered as she shoved me aside to get to her assigned seat. Her friends snickered as they follow her.

"Damn why are you always in the way. Can't your fat butt move" Matthew Gordon, Megs twin brother said shoving me to the side as well.

I fought back the tears that were threatening to be set free. I quickly wiped them away & got control of my emotions. Heading to my seat I silently give thanks that this will be the last time I'm around those two. I knew even though I wouldn't see them as much anymore I would still have to endure their presence from time to time.

Our fathers' are best friends and business partners. At some point I would be forced to be around then for some function or social event. Our parents didn't really care if we liked each other as long as we were civil to each other in front of them. Which was easy enough to do cause I would just lock myself in my room to read in peace. My parents never pushed me to be anything or do anything that made me uncomfortable.

After the graduation ceremony was over we all took photos together. Their mother, Jessica Gordon, was in a wheelchair due to her intense battle against cancer causing her to be very weak. To his credit Daniel Gordon was a loving & devoted husband. He even stepped back from duties in the security company. My dad, his best friend, understood & took on more responsibilities.

I had no idea how a wonderful lady like Jessica ended up with 2 kids that were the very opposite of her. Jessica had always been sweet & kind to anyone and everyone she met.

After a few photos with our parents and as a group we said our goodbyes. My parents, Gregory Rivas, and Alondra Rivas, took me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant. Unlike the twins, I didn't want a big graduation party. I just wanted my parents and I to spend time together. My parents, as well as Mr and Mrs. Gordon were 36 years old. My parents were lifelong friends but my mom came into her own during her freshman year of high school. It caused my father to finally see her for the amazing woman she was. They're deeply in love, they reminded me of Morticia and Gomez Addams. They were always kissing and touching each other. Most teens would be grossed out but I on the other hand was very happy that out of a lot of kids in my class my parents actually loved each other.

The twins were supposed to have a big graduation party that weekend but that never happened. Jessica Gordon lost her battle against cancer the next day. My parents were there for Mr. Gordon and the twins through the whole process. Instead of partying all summer they actually stayed home and mourned with their father. I stayed out of the way as much as possible. With the death of Jessica it made me face things about myself and I decided I needed a complete life change.

At the time i was about 250 pounds. I decided to do better and to be healthier. I announced to my parents that I wanted to lose weight the health way. They hired a personal trainer, Amanda Long, and a nutritionist, Dr. Amar. With their combined help I set a goal date. I gave myself one year to lose all the weight. I knew if I didn't set a date I would chicken out or give up. Not that drill Sargent Long would ever let that happen. She was tough on me when I need and gentle at the same time. She was the only one I confided in about how the twins bullied me. She used that to fuel my drive to loose all the weight.

In less than a year, with all the support of those around me I got down to 145 pounds. I had so much loose saggy skin that it didn't look like it did. Amanda recommended that I see a plastic surgeon to get rid of it all. After talking to my parents and getting a consultation, did i agree to get it done. The extra skin was keeping me depressed cause i could literally feel like i was still the old me. They set a date, on top of removing all the excess skin and tightening it, they corrected my breasts. As I began to lose weight my breasts shrank, especially my right one. The plastic surgeon said it was common with weight lose. I was strongly against getting implants so they did a fat transfer breast enlargement. They took fat from different parts of my body and purified it then injected it back int my breasts.

The recovery was worse than anything Amanda had put me through. Through it all she was there along with my parents. Thankfully it seemed I recovered well and no scars were visible. My outside finally reflected how hard I had worked.

Now I was 145 pounds, 5 feet 4 inches tall, light tan skin, dark brown hair, toned body, symmetrical 38B breasts, hazel eyes, nice full lips, and most importantly a healthier body and mindset. During the recovery I wasn't able to work out or do much. It was amazing when I was able to finally move around on my own. I felt even better when they gave me the all clear to workout & weight train again.

Through out all this I never saw the twins, they were at different colleges. Matthew was in still in Los Angeles attending USC having gotten a football scholarship & was majoring in business to appease his father. Meg was in New York attending some fashion design school. Mr. Daniel Gordon was still here in Los Angeles, from what my parents have said was doing better now. He helped take some duties while I was in recovery so my dad could be there for me. Saying it was only right since my dad did the same when Jessica was sick. He had sent flowers and get well baskets that were very thoughtful.

It made my heart swell with emotions. Without fail everyday of my recovery fresh tulips would be delivered. Even after I would receive a single tulip of a different color. Tulips are my favorite flower.

That was about 4 months ago and when my relationship with Daniel Gordon changed.

It didn't came a surprise when the doorbell to our home rang. I dropped both 5lbs barbells I had in my hands, much to Amanda's annoyance, and ran to open the door. I pulled it open expecting Oliver, the flower shop delivery man, instead it was him, Daniel Gordon, standing in front of our door. With a single purple rose in his hand. He looked so handsome was dressed in a dark blue suit with a baby blue dress shirt, and a tie in a different tone of blue.

Damn he looks so handsome. I thought.

Our eyes connected and it felt like the air around us changed. Becoming thick with want and lust. His eyes took in my form from head to toe once, twice,... Three times before his eyes settled on mine. Electricity passed through us, our stares were heated. Like we were seeing each other for the first time. Truly seeing each other. Appreciating what we saw and liking it... A LOT.

"Hi M-mr. Gordon" I said in a low whisper. My voice didn't sound like my normal voice.

It sounded wonton.. With lust... What the heck??

"Hello, and you are?" He asked in a gruff grunt.

Omgsh... The sound of his voice went straight to my pussy. Making me needy.

I giggled at him not recognizing me.

"Mr. Gordon, It's me Jazmin" I say with a big smile on lips.

The shock that is not so apparent on his face is so cute. Yeah, I know but he isn't the first person to give me that reaction if they haven't seen me these last 14 months.

He finally composes himself only to gaze at me once again. Only this time it's like he's trying to tattoo my body into his memory like he never wants to forget.

I stand there letting him take his fill of me. I'm sweaty from my workout. Dressed in plum colored high waisted spandex shorts that end mid thigh with a matching sports bra. My hair was up in a loose ponytail.

He licked his lips as his gaze worked up from my feet making me squirm and want to run up to him and rub my ass on him... Omgsh no Jazmin!

Bad bad! Nope can't go there! I think even though I desperately want to.

Finally he looks back into my eyes and once again the air around us shifts. My body comes alive and there is nothing I want more than for him to touch me. He seems to feel the same cause he leans a little closer with our gazes still on each other.

"Daniel what are you doing just standing there? Come in" My father says behind us.

The spell we were under breaks and we both blush. His walks up and hands me the tulip in his hands. I smile taking it from him.

"I didn't have it delivered today since your father and I were going to do some work here. I brought it with me." He tells me with a look in his face.

It feels like he doesn't want to move. I know I don't want him to move so I do something I've never done before.

I cross the small distance between us, giving him a hug. He's stiff for a moment but then his strong thick arms wrap around me pulling me into him more.

"Thank you for my tulips" I say into his chest.

Burying my face so he doesn't see me blushing like a tomato and inhaling his masculine scent. He chuckled making his whole chest rumble. He detangles himself from me. Placing his hands around my cheeks he lifts up my face so I'm looking up at him as he is hunched over a bit.

"It was my pleasure... Sweetheart" He whispers.

I want nothing more than the stand on my tippy toes and kiss this handsome man. By the look in his eyes I can tell he wants to kiss me as well.

"Hey young lady you still need to finish your workout!" Amanda yells for inside.

Just like that the spell is broken. We smile at each other entertaining the house. Closing the door behind me he heads upstairs to the second floor where my dad's office is. With a sigh I head back to out in home gym. Leaving the tulip in a vase on the entryway table with the others.

We didn't see each other until a month later, when my father invited me for lunch. After a grueling morning workout, I ask Amanda, my trainer and now best friend, to help me pick out an outfit. We decide on a casual but nice light green sundress with tan wedges. Gustav, our driver, dropped me off in front of their building. I walked in going straight to my dad's and Daniel's private elevator. It was a short ride to their floor, the doors open between their offices.

I was told by my dad's secretary that he was still in a business meeting that seemed to be running long. In that moment Daniel walked out of his office, stopping in his tracks as he sees me. He looks at me his eyes drinking in every inch of me. The look in his eyes makes my body come alive & my pussy wet. He looks like a starved man that finally found exactly what he wanted to eat... Me.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here?" Daniel asks.

Our eyes are locked on each others as he walks towards me. As soon as he is within reach he takes my hand in his, waiting for my response.

"I was supposed to have lunch with my dad" I whisper as I stare up at him.

He's over a foot taller than me. Towering over me, some may feel intimidated. But for me it's comforting, like he can be my shield, my protector.

"I see... His meeting is running late. Our client is being difficult. I don't think he'll be able to join you today" Daniel says with a voice mixed with annoyance.

"Oh well that's fine then... I'll just head home" Just as the words leave my mouth my stomach decides to grumble loudly.

I blush in embarrassment. Daniel just chuckles pulling me in closer and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I'm starving as well. How about we have lunch together instead?" He whispers to me as his thumb rub circles on my side.

Damn this man is driving me crazy and we're barely touching. My thoughts immediately turn dirty. Wanting him to have his way with me right here in the hallway in front of his and my dads secretaries.

"Y-you're not busy?" I stammer out nervously.

He chuckles shaking his head as he answers.

"No sweetheart. I'd love for us to have lunch together. What do you say?"

His gruff voice is like a music to my ears. My nipples harden and by the look in his eyes he noticed.

"O-okay" I whisper out.

He pulls me flush against him and wraps his other arm around me.

"Change my reservation for two, Liza. Tell Rob to pull the car in front. We're leaving now" His voice smooth but firm. Commanding, radiating dominance.

My pussy becomes very wet, making my lace boy shorts soaked. I could here him talk like that all day and never get tired.

He guides me to the elevator, his arm secure around my waist. Once the elevator reaches the lobby, he guides me out to the car. Rob, opens the open the back door for us and Daniel helps me in. The car ride to his favorite restaurant was uneventful. Once we arrive and sit at our table, it's like we're old friends. We talk about anything and everything. We're both pleasantly surprised that we have many thing in common besides our career fields. My love for baking a very big difference to his love for security. He orders for the both of us which I find so sexy. Don't think I don't have a mind of my own ladies but I'd never been there and I'm pretty open to trying new foods.

It was after we arrived to the underground that the change really happened. After Rob parked the town car, Daniel got out and so did I. I noticed his tie was a bit loose and there was some lint on the shoulder of his suit jacket. I smiled, silently motioning with my hand for him to bend down a bit. He looked at me curiously but obeyed me.

I quickly straighten his tie then carefully dusted off the lint.

"There now you look ready for that meeting" I say smiling up at him.

As soon as our eye lock on each others that something was going to happen, something that we both wanted and would change our relationship. His hands cupped my neck tilting it up more as my hand slide up to his chest. I feel his heart pounding as fast as mine. He leans in, kissing me softly, our lips barely touching, almost as if he is scared to take our kiss deeper. I wasn't afraid, I knew what I wanted. I wanted him more than anything. I deepened the kiss a bit letting him know I wanted more. He growled, taking over pressing me against the side of the car. He Deepens the kiss making me moan against him, encouraging him, my hand gripping the lapels of his jacket.

Our kiss quickly becomes heated and hungry. I submit to him letting him take the lead. We kiss for a while getting lost in each other.

"Mr. Gordon, the meeting is in 10 minutes, sir" Rob informs him

We part slowly, staring into each other.

"Rob will take you home. Tomorrow he'll pick you up for our lunch date. Wear another dress, Sweetheart" He gives me one last hard kiss on my lips then leaves.

I stand there for a minute panting, my pussy wet and needy. A huge smile spreads on my lips knowing that I'll see him again.

Our lunches dates go on like that for a week. Rob would pick me up and each date I would be wearing a different dress for Daniel. We'd talk and get to know each other as we ate at different restaurants in the city. After we would make out in the car kissing and touching each other until he had to leave. The next week unfortunately neither one of us were able to meet. He had to go out of town with my dad for work. The week after, I was busy helping my mom get everything ready for my 19th birthday party. Through out this whole time we texted each other. Keeping in contact when we could. Nothing happened at my party unfortunately, he kept a distance and I knew it was because of my parents. My party was on a Saturday, the next Monday Rob picked me as usual for our lunch date.

Inside the car was a bouquet of white tulips and dozens of boxes different sizes beautifully wrapped. One had a note saying to open it first. Inside was a brand new white iPhone 15. Immediately it started ringing. The screen showed it was him calling. I quickly answered.

"Thank you. I love the flowers and the phone. I'm sure I'll love everything else too" I say with huge smile on my face.

He chuckles. "I'm glad, sweetheart. Rob is bringing you to me at my home. You'll be able to open them here with me. We have the rest of the day together."

"Oh thank goodness cause I've missed you so much" I blurt out without even thinking.

I bite my bottom lip nervously. Felling like an idiot.

"Sweetheart, I missed you too. I can't wait to have you in my arms" He says his voice gross and low.

"I'll see you soon" I hang up smiling and tell Rob to drive faster.

Once we're parked in front of the 3 story mansion, where Daniel was standing at the doorway. He looked so handsome in form fitting jeans and a v-neck black shirt that hugged his upper arms. His tattoo's were peaking under the sleeves. As soon as the car stopped I got out and ran to him. He caught me, spinning me around then kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms and legs around him moaning into our kiss. No matter how many times I kiss him, it never seems to be enough.

"It was so hard to be away from you. I can't believe I didn't drag you into the coat closet and kiss you at your party" He says against my lips as he carries me inside.

12