I Got Your Dad...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you had. I wanted to do the same but I understand why you didn't" I kiss his jawline.

"Sweetheart, I don't think your parents would be too happy to find out about our relationship like that." He lifts me up a bit more kissing my neck.

"We're in a relationship?" I ask as I play with his hair.

He stops kissing my neck and looks me in the eye.

"Jazmin, well you go steady with me?" He said seriously. I smiled at him.

"Yes, Daniel. I'll be your girlfriend" I giggled and kiss his cheek.

He growled as he laid us down on his couch. Our kisses hungry and filled with want.

We didn't get around to opening my gifts that day. Instead we just made out. Not being able to keep our hands off each other. We ate, lounged around the house as we talked. I loved every minute of it! I loved getting to know him more. The rest of the week we got back to having our lunch date and kissing after.

For the next month that how we were. I would spend every free minute we had with him. He never pushed me for more but I was starting to think I was the only one ready to have sex. I knew I wanted him to be my first... And hopefully my last. Yes, I can honestly say I fell in love with Daniel Gordon.

My dad and Daniel's business held an annual charity gala. All the big names in business were invited. Two weeks before, Daniel asked me to be his date and I happily accepted. He had my dress custom made for me. I felt like a princess. It was a silk champagne full length strapless dress that had a slit on the side that went up to just below my hip. Daniel's tie was going to made of the same material. Cheesy I know but Daniel wanted people to know in a subtle way that we were a couple. I didn't think it would look nice but when we went in for our fitting together 3 days before we actually looked like a dream. I was so happy. When we were in the car headed to his office, did I tell him how I felt.

I was straddling his lap as he kissed my neck. His hands were under my dress gripping my bare ass. My arms wrapped around his shoulders as I moaned. It was beautiful. I never wanted it to end.

"I love you" I blurted out

He stopped his assault on my neck. He pulled back looking at me.

"Daniel, I'm in love with you." I say as I stare into his eyes letting him know I was serious.

He didn't say anything just pulled me to him. Holding me in his arms until we parked in front of the office. He placed me back on the seat and kissed my fore head.

"Tomorrow I have back to back meetings. I won't be able to have lunch. Instead Rob will be taking you to a spa to get ready for the gala. Everything is paid for so enjoy it." He said before getting out of the car.

I stared at his retreating form as tears fell from my eyes.

As promised the next day Rob pulled up at my house. He drove me to the best spa in Los Angeles. I got a full make over and a much needed message. After my confession I didn't hear from Daniel expect a text to inform me that my dress would be delivered before the gala along with a stylist that would help get me ready.

True to his word that what happened. To top it off my parents were acting weird. Having hushed heated conversations in other rooms. As soon as I walked by or into the room they would stop. I had no idea what it was about. They left before me as my stylist was still getting me ready. I was glad though, I was such a ball of nerves it was crazy.

Rob showed up and helped me into the car. As I sat down I saw a bouquet of red tulips waiting for me. I was so surprised and I wasn't sure if Daniel knew what they meant. Red tulips symbolized everlasting love. I was so confused, there was no card so I wasn't sure. Before I knew it, we were infant of the hall that the gala was going to be held. The door was opened and Daniel extended his hand to me to help me out. I quickly took his hand and he helped me out. We took photos before going in. Nothing I wasn't used to since I was forced to come with my parents as a kid. This time a was a women accompanying her older boyfriend.

The event went well, I stayed by Daniel's side as he kept a firm arm around my waist. After the food was served and so much mingling I was tired and needed a break. I made an excuse that always works. I need to use the ladies room. Instead I stepped outside and sat on a cement bench. A few minute later pr maybe a few seconds later, Daniel sat down next to me. He silently wrapped his arm around me and I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears fell from my eyes and I tried to push him away. Only he would let me he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him.

"I'm in love with you too, Sweetheart" He whispers into my ear.

I cry harder into his chest. Thank goodness the stylist used waterproof mascara or else his dress shirt would be ruined.

"I'm sorry. I should've known you would over think everything. I wanted to do the right thing first and ask your parents for their blessing before telling you" He saying stroking my hair.

That makes me stop crying and look up to him shocked.

"You did what? Oh goodness is that way they have been weird?" I ask while looking into his deep blue eyes.

"Yes. After you told me your feelings I knew I had to. After our meeting I told my best friend that I've been seen his daughter for months and I'm in love with her and want his blessing" He groans out.

I chuckle knowing it must have been so hard on him but neither one of us knew this would happen.

"What did he say?" I ask quickly wanting, no needing to know.

"Well after he punched me in the gut and cussed me out cause we had another meeting. He called your mom. They're not happy but when I explained that we wouldn't be giving each other up. Well they buckled and gave their blessing." He rushed out.

I smiled and kissed him hard. I needed to feel him, to be connected him in some way.

He deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth making my moan.

"I don't want to be here any longer. I need to be alone with you" I moaned into his mouth.

He grunted then wrapped on arms around the back on my knees and around my shoulders. He stood up with my in his arms. He carried me bridal style threw the building and out to the car. He kept me on his lap as Rob drove us to the house. We kissed sweetly in the backseat until we pulled up to the house. Rob opened the car door for us and Daniel carried in into the house and up to his master bedroom.

I silently knew that this was it. That tonight I would be giving my virginity to the man I love, Daniel Gordon.

He placed me gently down on my feet and moved behind me. He quickly unzipped my dress. It fell down my body and pulled around my heels. I was exposed to him. The dress had a built in bra. I was now just standing in a champagne string thong. The patch of fabric barely covered my waxed pussy. Daniel placed his hands on my hips and turned me to face him. He licks his lips and groans at the sight of me naked. He kneeled down as he kept his eyes on mine. He hooked his thumbs through the strings resting on my hips and quickly pulled the thong down my legs. he planted kiss on my hips as his hands cupped my ass while i stepped out of my heels and threw off the thong. I clawed at his suit jacket pulling it off as he kissed my thighs.

My pussy was soaked, and I want nothing more than him to make me cum in any way. He understood and stood. I helped take off his cuff links then his tie. He ripped off the dress shirt as he kick off his shoes. I undid his buckle on his pants the unzip his pants. We kissed as we both pulled down his pants then he kicked them away.

Daniel kissed me hard as he grabbed me throwing me onto the california king bed.

"Jazmin, I can't hold back any longer. I'm crazy for you" He crawled between my legs as he said this.

I finally looked down his body to his huge and angry looking cock. My gosh his cock was huge. My pussy become more wet wanting it inside me more than anything.

"Then don't Daniel. I need you. My Pussy wants your big cock to pop my cherry" I tell him as he settled on top of me. I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

Kissing me hard, he lines up the tip of his cock with my slit. Rubbing it up and down. coating the head with my juices.

"Fuck Sweetheart. You're so wet for me." He pushed my legs wide open as lines up his cock to my entrance of my pussy.

"Yes, do it Daniel. I want you. Fuck me daddy!" I moan out grinding my pussy on his cock.

With a grunt he pushes the head in making us both moan.

"Fuck baby. Your cunt's so tight!" He growls loving it and pushed in more of his cock into my pussy.

"It's all for you, daddy! Your cock feels so good already" I cry out as he keeps slowly feeding more and more of his cock inside my virgin pussy until we both feel his head rest at my hymen.

"Ok Sweetheart this will hurt. I promise after, all of daddy's 13 inches will make his pussy feel so good" He looks at me.

"Do it daddy. Take what's yours." Immediately after the words are out of my mouth he pulls back and slams the rest of his cock all the way into my pussy.

I scream out feeling the pain of loosing my virginity. He holds still allowing my body to adjust. I dig my nails into his back as I feel the pain turn into a dull ache.

I look up at him. In that moment it's like we're not just connected physically but in every way two people in love can be connected.

He starts to move slowly. But I can't, I want in hard and rough now.

"Daddy Fuck me, it doesn't hurt anymore. Please." I beg moving my hips.

He groans adjusting our position. My legs are lifted into the air tilting up my hips a bit.

"As you wish, Sweetheart." He pulls his cock slowly out until the head if left. He smirks at me then rams his cock all the way back into my waiting pussy.

He keeps. that pace until he find my g-spot.

Arching my back as the way of pleasure rolls through me as he keeps hitting that spot.

"Yes! You found it daddy! Right there!" I scream out in pleasure as I feel my orgasm build.

"Fuck Jazmin cum for me. Cum all over your daddy's cock" He grunts then starts moving with purpose. He slams into me again and again abusing my pussy. My pussy squeezes his big thick cock like a second skin.

"It-it feels s-so good daddy! ooo" I dig my nails into his arms as i feel my orgasm hit its peak as he thrusts in harder and faster.

The room is filled with the mixed sound of our moans and the slapping of our skin.

"I-i'm going to cum daddyyyy!" I yell out in pure bliss as my orgasm crashes through me like a wave.

My back arches against the mattress as i cum all over Daniel's huge cock. My pussy milks his cock, contracting around his length.

"Fuck Sweetheart your pussy is suffocating my cock!" He groans pushing my knees closer to the mattress making his cock slide in deeper. Causing my orgasm to drag out.

"Oh fuck daddy! Yes! Your cock is so big! It's so deeepp. Fucckkk!" I cry out my orgasm crashing into another.

"Fuck Sweetheart your pussy feels so good! I'm going to cum!" He roars as he pistons his cock in and out of me faster and faster. Until I feel his cock twitch and he slams all the way in one last time and blasts rope after rope of cum inside my unprotected pussy.

I relax and he collapses on me. We lay there a moment both of us panting as we recover.

"That was amazing. How soon can we go again?" I say eagerly as soon as I catch my breathe.

Daniel chuckles and looks down at me.

"It seems I've unleashed a horny beast. Don't worry sweetheart we have all night." He tells me and grinds into me, making me gasp as I feel his cock still hard inside me.

"Teach me daddy. I'm all yours."

We meet for a sweet kiss.

That was just the very beginning of the night. Daniel did teach me and had me in different positions on the bed. He made me have the best orgasms I've ever had. My fingers were nothing compared to the pleasure he gave me all night.

Which brings us back to now....

I stretch my sore body out on the bed. Daniel groans behind me pulling me closer.

A smile spreads across my lips as I realize that it was all real and worth the wait. I bring my hands to my face, covering my blushing face. It's then that I notice something on my left hand. I turn it over to see an aquamarine colored diamond nestled in a white gold thin engagement band around my finger.

Daniel pulls me closer and his lips rest on my ear.

"Marry me, Jazmin?"

12