I Guess That is All She Wanted

Story Info
This part of my life is called ch.02.
5.2k words
3.77
2.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Docufiction (part fact part fiction)

The summer when I turned 18 was something I never experienced before. I mean it was my first time, and I will never forget it. However, it is time to move on.

After I came back from Brazil, I felt different. I wouldn't say I was confident but I felt a little more confident than before. As low as 2 seems on a scale from 1 to 10 its still higher than 1. For some reason I had decided that I would now wear boxers. I felt like I was mature, and that was a mature thing to do.

No one really cared about this, or paid attention to me. To the rest of the world, I was still the same person as before, nerdy, awkward, and a virgin. I knew, I was different and I finally didn't care if anyone else saw it. If I asked someone out and they said no it didn't bother me as much. Them saying no would not change how I felt about myself anymore.

However, there were some that went out with me just to take advantage of me. They just wanted a free meal, movie, or to be taken out. That did hurt. Not having someone to appreciate what I wanted to do for them made me upset.

Then one day while I was performing my assistant instructor duties, at the martial arts academy I trained at, in walked a blonde long-legged woman.

The head instructor walks up to her and says "It has been a while, Amelia."

She smiles and says "It has sir."

The instructor then calls me over and says "Hey come meet someone. This is Amelia, an old student of the academy. She struggled on her punches and throws, but she has a great kick."

I smiled awkwardly and said "ok, we'll see."

A couple of days later Amelia came back for a class. It was a typical Monday class. I was responsible for warming up the class and going through the basics. We then did some bag kicking. I would hold the bag so that I could see how everyone kicked and helped them. Amelia is next in line.

"Ok let's see the famous kicker in action", I say.

Amelia smiles and kicks the bag. I can tell she didn't use full power.

"Come on superstar", I say with a smile.

She kicks a little harder.

"Last chance champ, better make it count", I say.

Well, the last kick definitely counted. As she kicked the bag, I wasn't ready and it took the air out of me a little. She giggled and went to the back of the line. I groaned, but inside I was happy that she was able to kick that hard.

Before class ends, we do some sparing. It is important to do sparing at the end of the class because fights happen when you least expect and you should always be ready. The instructor paired me up with Amelia.

"You can push her but if she hits you its your fault", he says.

I knew she had a strong kick from a ready position so I was ready for that. I moved my way around her and didn't let her stand still to set up the kick. We kicked, punched, and moved around each other. After a little bit of time, I saw an opportunity to go in for a punch. I go in for the punch to end the match. As I get closer, I see Amelia quickly step back and throw a kick. At the last second the kick stops in front of my face with my punch just missing her.

"Well, I guess you can kick", I say.

After class I went up to her and said "You're going to come back, right?!"

She blushed and just walked away. After a couple of sweaty, exhausting, and sometimes bruising sparing sessions I finally asked her out.

I didn't plan our first date properly. I picked her up and took her to the movies, however by the time we got to the movies there wasn't many options left. The only options were a kid's movie or a horror movie.

I looked at her and said "Want to watch a horror movie?"

She shrugged and said "Sure."

As the movie started, she moved her hand towards my arm. She grabbed onto my arm and held it all night. There was actually no kissing during the movie. I took her home afterwards.

"I can't have anyone in my room with the door closed, but we can lay down outside and be alone", she said.

This is months after my summer trip. I had not kissed or touched a woman since then. I finally found someone that I enjoyed being with and thought something would surely happen.

We laid in the grass and started kissing. Amelia does this thing with her mouth that I call the fish face. When she kisses her mouth doesn't open much. The kiss was not exciting or sexy at all. It felt like several pop kisses together. There wasn't passion or excitement, but it was the first person that wanted to kiss me and I couldn't say no.

She looked at me after some kissing and said "Want to dry hump me?"

I was confused. I had no idea what this was or if it was even enjoyable.

"What do you want me to do", I asked.

"Lay on me and just rub on me", she says.

I laid on her and started moving up and down; with all of our clothes on. I didn't know what I was doing but apparently either my leg or my jeans made her feel good and she started making noises.

This was not exciting to me at all. I wouldn't say it was boring but the only enjoyment I got was looking at her. I felt this was a way for her to get close to having sex but never having sex. I couldn't tell if it was a tease or her just being prude.

After a couple of minutes of doing this, I said "Well I have to go."

A couple of days later after the martial arts class I drove her home and we did the same thing again. Kissing and dry humping were the only things that she would do. On our second date I tried to hint at touching her under her clothes or her sticking her hand in my pants. She had no interest. Dry humping was as far as she would go.

After almost a month she told me she wanted to do something different. She requested that I take her to an ice rink she use to frequent and wanted to go back. This was an old school ice rink. The building looked old, there was a skate rental counter, a turnstile to get in, and even a bench area for when they had real hockey games.

When we got there, no one was expecting us but after walking around turns out that Amelia knew a good amount of people. I really enjoyed meeting everyone there and they seemed like a chill crew that I could hang out with.

The following week Amelia couldn't go out and I went to the ice rink by myself, and that's when everything changed. As I went inside the building I just started walking around. Not being with Amelia no one approached me at first. Then out of no where a black hair, green eye, thick bottom girl runs up to me and says "Where is Amelia?" This is Sandra.

"She couldn't come today but I still wanted to come and spend time with everyone," I said.

"I am glad you did," she said as she blushed and ran away.

I had never skated before. The first time I went to the ice rink with Amelia we just walked around, ate the food, and talked to people at the tables. I didn't know how to put on the skates, tie the skates, or even how to skate. Sandra said she would help me since she has some friends at the rink. Sandra helped me with everything that has to do with skating. She didn't hold my hand while skating but she did stay close by in case I fell.

Sandra was the only person I spent time with that night. By the time I got home I had already received a text message from her.

"Are you coming next weekend," she asked.

"I am coming next weekend, I promise," I replied.

After that night I knew that I did not want to be with Amelia anymore. I didn't want to break up with her but I also didn't want to be with her. During the week I talked to her less and less and she could tell that something was off. By the time Friday came Amelia said she wanted to talk to me.

"Look after last weekend and this week I think its better if we just stop hanging out," she said.

I simply replied with "Ok."

I was excited to go back to the ice rink the next day. I knew I would see Sandra again. I made sure to try and look good. I have no idea if I did or didn't, but I tried. I went to the ice rink and walked up to Sandra and said "I am not seeing anyone and I want to kiss you."

Sandra was a good kisser. I could instantly tell this was going to be different. Her kisses excited me. I could feel her sensual lips on mine and a slip of the tongue every now and then like a treat at the end. That night all we did was talk and kiss. We both wanted more but it just wasn't the time or place.

The next week as I am pulling up the ice rink, I see a woman run up to my car in a tank top, tight jeans, and her hair slicked back. It was Sandra.

"Can we go somewhere private. I want to be alone with you," she says.

"Hop in. I am sure we can find somewhere," I reply.

As she gets in the car, I immediately try to think of a private place we can go. Everything around here has bright lights and people walking in and out. There is no where that is dark and empty. As we drive around, I keep looking at her wanting to kiss her. "I have to find a place soon or else we won't have that much time," I think to myself.

I decide to pull into a bank parking lot. I figure it would be a good place since its dark and there is no one around it. We immediately start making out. However, less than 30 seconds later I see police lights. We both freak out. I roll down my windows sweating before the officer even comes over. Apparently, you are not allowed to park in a bank parking lot late at night. I just said "yes sir", and drove off.

We ended up at a Wal-Mart parking lot. The last place I wanted to go, but I had no other choice at the time. We got in the back seat and continued from where we left off at the bank. After all that kissing I was getting very hard. Sandra started rubbing my dick and then unzipping my pants.

She took my dick out through my boxers and started playing with it. She moved her hands up and down. It was getting harder and thicker in her hands. She looked at me and asked "do you want to cum?"

I didn't know what to say, so I looked at her and said "yes please!"

As her hands moved up and down my hard, veiny, thick dick I could see that her breathing was accelerating. I would lay my head back as she did this but glance over and see her mouth open. She was moaning just from playing with my dick.

She said "I want to make you cum," as she continues to jerk me off faster.

After hearing her say that my dick starts pulsating. As my toes curl and my legs tighten up, I start yelling "here it comes", and she chuckles and says "yes please."

A stream of cum flew from my dick. I cummed all over the car and in her hands. She took some napkins I had and wiped her hands off. I put my dick away and drove back to the ice rink. She gave me a kiss when we got there, and then said "All the girls are going to be jealous of me."

I kept seeing Sandra, but it wasn't a relationship. We didn't want the title but it had been implied we would be exclusive with each other.

Sandra always wanted to please me. Sandra had a couple of part time jobs that she would do during the week. She used the money to pay her bills, gave some of it to her parents, and the rest she would spend on buying things to please me.

"Yes please" had become our phrase. Whenever she asked me a question, or I asked her, and the answer was yes we would instead say "yes please."

She bought herself underwear and sent me pictures. Seeing her beautiful ass in a thong was a big turn on. When she asked if I was excited to see her I would of course answer with "yes please."

Our next night together we went to a diner. Sandra worked at a diner part time since it was an easy job to upkeep and the owner didn't micromanage. Sandra had worn tight jeans, she loved showing her ass, and a regular shirt. When we arrived at the diner there were people from the ice rink already there. With so many people there we had to get a big table.

Sandra had to sit across from me. It was the typical guys sit on one side and girls on the other scenario. The girls spent most of the time talking to each other and the guys did the same. We would glance at each other every now and then and touch each other's hands.

The touching of hands can be very sensual when done right. I would gently move my hands on top of hers; slowly caressing her entire hand with mine. She would look at me and smile.

"Not yet," she would say. "Wait just a little longer."

Right after the bill came Sandra looked at me with a smile and said "Want me to see the employee section?"

"Yes please," I replied.

She grabbed my hand and took me the back. We went past the kitchen and outside. There was a gated area that employees would hang out and waste time at. As I walked outside, she pushed me to the wall.

She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes for a second, but it felt like an entirety, and then she started kissing me. As she started kissing me, I reach around her, grabbed her ass, and pulled her towards me. She made a squealing noise and then continued kissing me.

We kissed for a little bit. Her lips would move around mine, slowly, sensually, and passionately. Every now and then there would be a slip of her tongue, which would turn me on even more and I would squeeze her ass when that happened.

She started putting her hand on my dick feeling it through my pants. When she felt how hard it was, she grinned and started pulling away. She then turned around and started rubbing her ass on my dick. I could feel her thick ass; and she could feel my hard dick.

"I'm wearing new underwear today," she said. "I know you want to see it. You aren't going to, but you can feel it through my tight pants."

As she is grinding on me, she starts to pull my zipper open. She pulls out my dick and starts grinding on it. As she is holding my thick dick in her hands she starts moaning. I pull her hair back and start kissing her neck as she is stroking my dick. As she strokes harder, I start to bite her neck.

"Do you want to cum," she asks.

"Yes please," I reply.

She turns around, spits on her hand and starts stroking my dick faster. As she is stroking my dick faster, she starts biting her lip so she doesn't moan too loud. As my toes curl, my legs tighten, and I make a groaning sound cum starts to fly out of my dick all over the employee area.

Sandra smiles as I am cumming. I then grab her ass one last time and say "I like this place."

We clean up and start to walk inside. I go towards the table and she goes into the bathroom.

When I get to the table, one of the girls look at me and ask "Where is Sandra?"

"Sandra is....um....in the bathroom," I mutter.

There was a brief silence, and then everyone continued talking. After Sandra comes back, we get up and leave; holding hands and both exhausted.

I found out very early in the week that Sandra would not be allowed to go to the ice rink that week. I had left a hickey; a very obvious red hickey. "If you want to see me you are going to have to go bowling with me and my family," she told me.

"I hate bowling," I said. "If it is the only way I can see you then I will go." For some reason I just don't enjoy bowling. I understand it's a popular sport, and pass time, but I just can't get into it.

When I got there, I could feel the tensions and the stares at me. I could tell that her family, especially her dad, was sizing me up and looking at me up and down. I gave them a stern handshake. Sandra had introduced me as a friend, so I had to behave like one. I sat on the opposite side of her.

However, the entire night we noticed we would both look at each other. She would talk to her sister most of the night and I would try to talk to her other family members, but would instead just look at her. I saw her giggle with her sister at one point of the night.

Sandra finally went up to her mom and talked to her. She didn't want to be there anymore and it was starting to become obvious. Sandra convinced her mom to let us leave and get some ice cream, as long as we came back in time to bowl one more game. All I heard was "Thank you mom." I then saw her wave me to go, and I ran out of there.

When we got outside, I felt a pull into a corner. Sandra grabbed me and started kissing me. We had both been waiting all night to touch each other. As our lips touched each other it wasn't the slow kisses it was before. It was one full of built-up tension that was just waiting to release and had no where else to go. I could tell that Sandra wanted more than kissing.

I took a risk and put my hand in her pants. She moaned instantly. Her pants were tight on her, as usual, but I was able to stick a couple of fingers in there. As I moved them around, I pulled her panties aside. I couldn't move too much but I was able to find her clit.

When I touched her she grabbed my forearm and squeezed. I could feel her wet pussy with my finger. I then moved my finger up and started rubbing her clit. "I can't take this. We need to go to your car," she said.

When we got to my car, I opened the back seat so she could get in first and then I got in. She pulled me on top of her. We continued kissing with me on top of her. I started unzipping her pants. I looked down and saw the red panties she had sent me pics of.

"I want you to see them on me today," she said.

I pulled them down just a little bit and started rubbing her clit. She threw her head back and started gasping. I could see her eyes rolling back. I rub her clit and start moving my fingers down to her pussy. I touch her pussy lips and move them back up to her clit. I rub her clit again. She bites her lips and says "yes please."

I see her eyes fluttering and her legs start to shake. She then releases the loudest moan I had ever heard. She just laid there for a second, then she looked at me and said "I want to make you cum."

I sat up, unzipped my pants, and pull them down. My dick was already rock hard. Hearing her moan and touching her clit got me the hardest I had been in quite a while.

In that moment, I had my hand still in her pants, and she was holding my dick and we would lean over and kiss each other. She would stroke my dick faster and I would rub her clit and pussy lips faster. We were both moaning and trying to hold it in so it could last longer.

Then it happened; she said "I want you to cum," and I replied with "Yes please."

As I started cumming she moaned later and cummed again. It was amazing. I know I cummed first but I don't know who cummed more. Afterwards we sat there, both exhausted and just smiling at each other.

We then went to get ice cream. It wasn't good ice cream, but it tasted amazing. We then returned to the bowling rink. When we got there, they were finishing up their last game. Her mom gave her a look and pointed outside. I looked at her and waved goodbye.

We didn't want to go one week without seeing each other. Her parents were not the biggest fan of me after what happened in bowling, and the hickey I left on her. Sandra had to hide the fact that we were going out from her mom. Sandra had told her mom that she was going to the movies with a friend and I wasn't going. Her mom dropped her off.

"When you see me, don't run up to me right away," she messaged me. My mom will probably stick around for a little bit.

As I saw Sandra walk out of her mom's car in tight jeans, as usual, a tight shirt and her hair down, I knew I couldn't wait long. My legs started shaking in my car as I waited. When I saw her mom drive off I got out and ran towards her.

I went behind her and gave her a slap on the ass and then a hug. I held her from behind for a little bit. I gently kissed her neck and whispered in her ear "We aren't going to watch a movie."

She texted her mom that she was going to get candy before the movie started. She turned to me and said "My mom said she is going to pick me up in two hours whether the movie is over or not."

"Well, we don't have a lot of time, so let's go do something fun," I replied.

12