I Guess That is All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shopping mall we were at there was a department store. We decided to go there to look around and turn on some clothes.

"Let's each grab something to turn on and then we can show it to each other," she said.

"Sounds fun," I replied.

She went one way, and I went another, and after a little bit we met up in the dressing room. After some time, we both stood in front of the dressing room with our hands behind our backs.

"You go first," I said.

"No, you are going to go first," she replied.

I showed her the cargo shorts I picked. "I really enjoy wearing cargo shorts since it has pockets and isn't tight around my thighs," I said. "I don't know if it'll look good but I know it'll be comfortable at least."

She smiled. "Well, I got something that I want you to try," she said. She then showed me a pair of red boxers. She kept moving them up and down and bit her lip as she did.

"You can try both at the same time," she said.

I blushed and said "If you really want me to."

I then went into the dressing room. I started taking my clothes off to try on the boxers and shorts on. "Ok I am ready," I said.

She walked in and looked at me. "The shorts look good, but now we have to see the boxers," she said.

She then pulled the shorts off. "Ohh yea they also look good," she said as she started at me with just boxers on. "I want to show you something I bought earlier this week as well," she said.

She then took off her shirt. She was wearing a blue bra that made her boobs look bigger. "I know you like blue so I wanted you to see this."

I stared at her for a minute. "You look so sexy," I said. Then I grabbed her face gently and started kissing her.

I grabbed her boobs. Caressing them gently over the bra. As we made out more, I felt her nipple starting to get hard. I then started to squeeze her nipple a little bit. She then pulled my boxers off. She started to play with my dick. As she started stroking my dick I started kissing her neck. I took her bra off and started kissing her boobs and licking them.

This continued for a little while. She then started feeling my dick start to pulsate. She pulled away from me and kneeled down. "Do you want to cum all over my face," she asked.

"Yes please," I replied.

"Do it! Cum all over my face and my tits," she said.

As she stroked me and I was getting closer I had to grab onto the wall. I could tell this orgasm was going to be really strong. As I started to feel it in my toes and my legs, I leaned back a little and just closed my eyes. I then moaned one last time and started cumming.

When I opened my eyes I saw Sandra still kneeling with cum all over her face and tits. I loved it. I handed her the boxers and said "Here use this we can get a new pair before we leave."

She wiped her face off, and then we put our clothes back on. We left the boxers there and went to get a new pair. She bought me the boxers and we left the store. We still had some time to kill, and now we were hungry.

We went to a store that had knock off candies, so her mom would believe her, and bought some. We sat on the curb talking, eating candy, and holding each other. She then went to the movie theatre so her mom could pick her up. I looked at her walk away and smiled.

Later that week, Amelia texted me and asked if I could take her home after martial arts class during the week. We still had to see each other, almost, every class and stayed very professional.

I was the instructor and I had to look at her as a student. My goal was to make her better no matter the situation between us. I had worked with her often about improving her weakness and enhancing her strengths.

I decided I could take her home one day during the week. After class I drove her to her house and I stopped in front of her door. She got out, and right before I left, she said "You know my mom isn't home, why don't you come inside for a little bit?"

I had nothing better to do, plus I had to teach another martial arts class later that day so I could hang out for a little bit. "Ok but I shouldn't stay too long," I replied.

As I walked inside her house, I could feel the energy was different than before. She then took me to her room. When I walked in, she closed the door and looked at me and said "I missed you." She grabbed my face and stared kissing me.

Her kisses still sucked but I could tell she was trying. I felt the passion but still no excitement. I started kissing her back trying to make it more sensual and more exciting. She went along with it for the first time, and I started enjoying it. "I know you want to dry hump me," she said.

"This time we are going to do it differently though," I replied.

I positioned myself in a way to where my dick was rubbing on her clit. I wanted her to feel my dick on her clit instead of just my leg. I started pressing down more. I could see the surprise on her face. I pulled my karate pants down enough to where she could feel my hard dick through my underwear. This time the noises she was making were actually moans.

She looked at me and said "Go out with me again."

I said "No I don't want to." I then started rubbing my dick harder on her.

I could see her eyes start to flutter. She was stumbling on her words but she asked again, "Please go out with me."

Once again, I replied "No."

She started biting her lips. I could feel her pussy getting wet. As she was about to ask something, I put my hand on her mouth and rubbed my dick faster. She bit my hand and then let out a mumbled moan.

As she laid there exhausted, and I think a little confused, I got up, pulled my pants up, grabbed my stuff and left. I went on to teach the martial arts class I was responsible for later that night.

After class, I looked at my phone and saw dozens of calls, text messages, and notifications. Some were from numbers I knew and some weren't, but there was one that stuck out. A text message from Sandra that said "I can't believe you did that. Don't ever touch me again."

I never got the complete story, but in one night I lost contact with Amelia and Sandra; for now, at least.

There was one other message that I found very interesting. It was from a girl I met at the ice rink, but I never gave her my number. The text message said, "Are you coming to the ice rink next week -Emmie." This was Emmanuella.

12