All Comments on 'I Guess We're Falling Out'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He came across as a teenager but was obviously married and liked golf which meant he must have been nearer to 50 than 30 and like all golfers a complete cuck.

Then we see that he likes to drink, so probably a wife beater too, considering the ease in which he used violence to solve problems. All in all it was impossible to identify of feel anything for the MC. Meg was such a 2d character that she might as well have just stayed in bed asleep throughout the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good job at Motel 6. Wife is a slut. A skank in waiting

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's that same old story: she liked the attention and the feeling of being desired and chased by others. Now while it seems like she had no intention of fucking the guy or anything along those lines, we all know how easy it is to get caught up in lust and excitement, despite what your intentions may be. The fact that she didn't recognize this slippery slope - or perhaps didn't care or somehow rationalized it away - is cause for concern. Without deeper introspection (therapy seems like the usual solution) this is liable to happen again the next time she's feeling a bit unappreciated and some lothario puts on the moves.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Maybe there's a chance?! Thanks!

SignedBTWSignedBTW3 months ago

Not A Chance

That it would ever work the way the story played out in real life, that said, it's fiction so all things are possible. Besides, it was fun to read. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A fun, easy fun-to-read story! DerMtMan

desecrationdesecration29 days ago

An LW story without anal sex? It's great. Only a couple felonies. Mostly I like Axel, and I don't think he's as dumb as the protagonist does.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy23 days ago

Great characters fun read

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Simp males who will forgive anything if the wife "blesses" you with sex.... This story is for you

BeBopper99BeBopper9915 days ago

Still a humorous 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Just another sexist story where the other man is punished, and the wife who actually betrayed him suffers no consequences at all!

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...

SIMILAR Stories