I Had a Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second full weekend that G was home didn't produce anything like the first, matter of fact I barely saw anything of her. She had been hanging with her friends. I didn't hear much from Susie or Ben either and I guess I was sulking around the house. It was Saturday might and G told me she wouldn't be home until really late if at all so I figured I'd go down to the adult book store in town and see what kind of videos I could rent. It was just starting to get dark so I slipped out and headed for the store. Once at the video store I wasn't sure what I wanted to watch so I grabbed a couple of the usual type of "Fuck Flick" and then I rented one about a father and his daughters. I really looked over my shoulder when I picked it up off the shelf. As I was heading down the aisle I let my eyes scan some of the videos and I came to one titled, "The Best of Both Worlds", I picked it up and to my amazement, it was about Bi-sexual encounters. The cover showed two young women going at it so I picked it up as well.

When I got home I turned the lights down, grabbed myself a couple of beers, and headed for my den. I popped in one of the usual ones and that got my blood boiling and my cock hard. I decided to change up and I put the last one I rented in. The story line wasn't that great but the bodies of these young women were fantastic. Both of them were blondes and it was very evident that they had implants. There was a lot of sucking and finger fucking going on and now my cock wanted some release. I slipped my shorts off and eased back grasping my rigid cock with one hand and a beer with the other. The next scene on the screen was of both of these foxes and two guys all making out and grabbing each other all over. Pretty soon the girls ended up with each other and that left both guys seated on the couch together. Each of them had huge cocks, something to be envious about. The scene kept panning back and forth between the girls and then the guys. All of a sudden one of the guys reached out his hand and touched the other guys leg and he slowly moved his hand to up to his cock.

I about swallowed my beer can! I wanted to turn off the video but I was mesmerized but what was happening on the screen. Soon the guy that made the first move slid off the couch and moved in front of the other guy. I instinctively knew what was next. I guess deep down inside of all of us is a spot yearning to find out what it's like to touch, suck or fuck someone of the same sex; I was no different. I picked up the tempo on my own cock once these two guys got into a sixty-nine position; my hand continued to pleasure myself. I squeezed my cock hard and out oozed pre-cum and I slipped my fingers over the head coating my hand, then it was back to stroking myself. One of the guys started to moan and groan and the other one pulled his head off of his cock but he replaced it with his hand. In a matter of three quick strokes, the guy shot a load of cum that landed all over the other ones face, chin and neck. That is all it took for me…I fucked my hand with new vigor and I too shot my load. Surge after surge rocked my body until finally my orgasm passed. I leaned back and thought for a moment.

"I hope to fuck I'm not gay or anything. It was different to watch though." I said to myself. "I guess given the right circumstances I could let a guy suck me off."

I shut the video off and headed for the shower but I stopped in my tracks and a thought crossed my mind. "I wonder if Ben & Susie would let me use their hot tub?" I glanced out my window and saw a few lights on so I called but their answering machine picked up. I figured I'd leave a message that I was going to enjoy the tub for a while and grab a pair of trunks. I stopped by the frig on my way out and grabbed the remaining twelve pack of beer and headed for the tub…

Ben had installed motion lights around the tub so I didn't need to turn on any. There was a soft glow around the patio and tub so I made my way to the tub to remove its cover. I switched on the tub and the bubbles started to flow then I climbed on in. I was on my sixth beer when I heard a noise inside of the house. It didn't startle me or anything but it had been so quiet that I figured Ben and Susie weren't home. I turned the bubbles off and let the silence emerge from the night. I heard a few giggles and then I heard Ben let out a laugh. "Shit, I hope they got my message." I thought. I leaned back and let the water gently flow over my body. Soon my head was getting a little buzzed from the heat and beer so I figured it was time to get out, but the sound of the sliding glass door heading towards the pool opened. I stayed quiet, not wanting to freak out anyone by my being there.

The laughter got louder as Ben walked through the door; he didn't have a bit of clothes on. Then came Susie and she was buck assed naked as well. I noticed she didn't close the door behind her and then out popped my daughter G along with Tina, one of her girlfriends from school, and they didn't have a stitch of clothing on either. I almost shit my trunks when I saw all of them together like that. I watched as they all kind of raced towards the pool. Ben dove in and Susie was right behind him. My G and Tina sat down at the edge of the pool with just their feet hanging in the water. "What the fuck did I stumble on to?" I thought as I peered at them all. They couldn't see me because of the blinds around the hot tub patio but I could make out all of them because they had turned on the underwater pool light; which made a soft blue glow rise up from the pool area.

I watched as Susie swam over towards G and stopped dead in front of her. It was hard to see what was going on but I noticed G's hands reach in front of her and it looked like she grabbed Susie's head. I could see G scooting herself forward, I guess to give Susie better access to her pussy. All of a sudden G leaned back until her back lay on the concrete patio around the pool and I could make out that Susie had her face buried in between G's legs. G's hands were holding on to Susie's head like there wasn't going to be a tomorrow and I could see her pert little tits pointing towards the sky. I could faintly hear soft moans coming from their direction. I felt my cock flinch and it started to grow. Ben now swam over in front of Tina and he positioned himself just like Susie. Shit both of these girls were getting their pussy's eating! Tina did the same thing as G and laid her back down but not releasing her hold on Ben's head. This went on for a few moments when all of a sudden Tina reached over a started to fondle G's breasts and my daughter reciprocated by placing her hands on Tina's breasts.

I reached down and pushed my trunks off, freeing my hard cock. I couldn't believe my darling daughter was letting a girl suck her pussy but she did say that she liked it. My cock seemed to grow even more with each stroke and watching the action was driving me insane. Soon Ben and Susie stop their action on the girls and both climbed up out of the pool. I figured they all would be a tangle of flesh by the poolside but they had other plans! I heard Ben say, "I'm heading for the hot tub anybody else joining me?" He started to walk towards the hot tub and me!

"Now what the fuck do I do?" I thought. I looked around and started to pick up my stuff. I didn't know if I should just stay put or try to hide; I choose the later and snuck out with beer and trunks in hand. The hot tub was encased with a gazebo type of enclosure so I crouched down on the outside, making sure I was real quiet! I could see Ben completely when he entered the Hot tub enclosure and he had one raging hard on. Tina was next, then Susie and G brought up the rear. Before Susie made herself comfortable she said, "I'm going inside and I'll get the wine and drinks in there. Would you like to help me Tina?"

"Sure, I have to pee anyway." Tina replied as they both headed off to the house. With them out of sight I concentrated on Ben and G. They had both climbed into the tub and started to talk.

"I'm really glad you decided to take us up on our offer to spend some time with us G." Ben said. "I know your dad is glad to have you home too."

"Thanks. It's nice to have some free spirited people living next door to my dad. He can be pretty old fashion in his ways and thoughts but I think I'm breaking him of some of that stuff." G replied.

"I bet he freaked out when he finally came to the point about fucking his own daughter. Damn, I would have loved to see that." Ben said. "Your dad has one nice cock and I wouldn't mind taking a lick on it or two."

They both laughed and G moved closer to Ben.

"I'd love to see you suck my daddy's cock between your lips, sucking him all the way down and at the same time I could suck your dear wife's pussy. What do you think about that?" she asked.

"I'm game for that but how do we get your dad to participate. I'm pretty certain that he's never had anything to do with another guy." Ben said. "I always love it when I can have a virgin cock in my mouth."

"Oh Ben, you're such a devil!" G squealed out. "Come her and stick your cock in my mouth! Let me taste your cum you fucking stud."

Ben moved over towards G and stood directly in front of her. I had a perfect view as I watched G reach her hand out and clasp his hard cock. He stepped forward and with one quick motion, she engulfed his cock all the way to the base. He reached up and grabbed her head, guiding her mouth up and down on his cock. The two of them had not been at it very long when I heard the door open and out came Susie and Tina. They both had filled their arms with bottles of wine, glasses and ice bucket. It looked like they planned to party all night long.

They opened the patio door to the hot tub and Susie spoke first. "Hey you two! Do you think you can wait for us? I want some of that cock too!" she moaned.

"Don't leave me out. We only have one cock and there's three of us girls so you need to take it easy G." Tina replied. "To bad your dad wasn't here G. I'd fuck him silly and suck him dry!"

"Speaking of your dad G, I just checked our answering machine and we got a message from your dad earlier and he was wondering if he could use the hot tub. I guess he must have changed his mind" Susie said. "To bad he didn't come over, then we really could have had one great time."

"Oh well, it's his loss not mine!" Ben replied. "I don't know if I want to share all this pussy with him anyway."

"I bet you would. Especially if he let you suck on his wonderful dick." Susie said.

I didn't know how much more I could take of all this talk about Ben sucking me off. I know my cock didn't mind because I was about to burst, but inside of me I was pretty cautious. I'd never done anything remotely like that, but in my early teens one of my best friends came over and we would look at the girly magazines and pound our cocks together. We never touched each other but it sure was a different feeling watching someone else stroke their cock as you stroked yours. I often wondered what it would be like to feel his cock but soon girls came into the picture for each of us so we stopped playing with our cocks in front of each other. I thought a bit longer then I had a flash back to the guys in the video I rented, my mind took me to when the two of them were sucking each other off. I wondered how that might be…

G's voice brought me back to reality. "Hey guys. Do you want me to call dad and see if he'd like to come on over?" she asked. "He's got to be home, his car looks like it's in the driveway. What do you say?"

"Sure." They all said.

"Well, let me go call him. I think it would be better if I talked to him than having G talk to him." Ben said. "I know he would like to get another shot at Susie's delicious pussy. Who knows? He might even let me have some of his big old cock." He laughed and headed for the house.

I didn't know what to do. I would have to sneak along the back fence and try to get into the house without anyone seeing me. I heard the girls giggling and laughing as they were splashing water on each other. I knew it was now or never. I grabbed my stuff and very quietly made my way along the fence. I must have looked pretty funny with no clothes on, crouched down and sneaking down the fence line. Thank God for the fence or I wouldn't have known what to do. I made it to my driveway with out any problems and quickly opened up my back door. I looked at the answering machine and noticed the message light flickering, guess I missed the call. I went over and pushed the button.

"Good evening Dan. This is Ben next door. I was just calling you to see if you wanted to slip in to the hot tub for a while. I know Susie would love to see you. You must be lying down so if you get this message tonight just come on over. Later." Ben said as he hung up.

"Now what was I supposed to do?" I thought. I looked at the clock and it wasn't late, it was only 10:00 PM so time wasn't an issue. I grabbed another beer and sat down on my couch. I sucked the beer down and got another one. "Fuck it!" I said to myself. "I'm going to see what happens, I'm going."

I got up and grabbed a dry pair of trunks, not wanting to reveal my little secret. I just about fell over when I tried to get my trunks on. I guess I was drunker than I thought. Oh well! The walk going to Ben's house was a bit more difficult because of my drinking and it must have been evident to Ben as well, because I hadn't even made it to the patio enclosure when Ben hollered out,

"Shit Dan. You're fucked up. Who've you been partying with?" He asked with a laugh in his voice. "Come on in the waters warm as hell."

I opened the door and the first thing I noticed was, the girls had disappeared. Evidently they went inside. They must have been plotting something.

I made it to the tub without falling over so I set my beer on the side of the tub and climbed in. The water felt great. I knew it would because it wasn't that long ago that I'd just gotten out of it. I leaned back on the headrest of the tub and let the water sooth my drunken bones.

"Ah, where's Susie at?" I asked. "Did she leave you alone tonight?"

"Nah, she's in the house. I think she'll be out in a bit." He replied.

He was absolutely correct; the sliding door opened up and out she came. A two-piece bathing suit was now her attire. God she had a nice body. I wanted to suck her pussy so bad. I wasn't sure if I could even get a hard on because of my drinking so eating her pussy would do me just fine. Susie climbed in and sat next to me.

"How've you been Dan?" she asked. I could tell that she had a buzz on as well as I did.

"Ah, great. I've been pretty busy the past few weeks. Thanks for letting me come over, I was getting a bit lonely over at my house." I said.

"Poor baby feel left out?" she laughed. "Want me to make you feel better? I bet I can put your mind on heavenly thoughts…"

Susie's hand touched my leg and I could feel it heading up towards my crotch. She slipped her hand up under my shorts and didn't stop until she held my cock in her hand. My cock was soft in her hand but with her persistent squeezing, it started to grow. I looked at her and a big smile came over her face. I noticed Ben reaching over the side of the tub and he grabbed something, it was a scarf. He handed it to Susie who looked me in the eye and said, "Let's play hide and seek Dan. I'll cover your eyes and we'll see what pops up."

She removed her hand off of my cock and grabbed the scarf with both hands. She reached up and placed in over my eyes and proceeded to tie it behind my head. I went totally dark; I couldn't see a fucking thing. I wasn't scared or anything just a bit concerned about what was going to happen next. I soon found out as a pair of hands slowly tugged at my shorts. They didn't give up until they were removed and thrown out of the tub. I could hear the bubble jets turn on and now it was hard to hear much of anything else. I felt a set of hands reach under my ass and pull my crotch to the surface. I could feel the air surround my hardened cock but only temporarily. The next sensation was a set of lips slipping my bulbous cock head in a mouth. It was weird but very erotic because I didn't have a clue whose mouth it was. I wasn't certain if it was one of the girls or could it possibly be Ben's? I really wasn't concerned at this point. I just wanted whoever it was to continue sucking me off.

Something weird started to happen to me, I felt a set of hands start to run upwards from my belly and they stopped when they reached my nipples, then a mouth covered one of them. I had never had anyone tweak a nipple or suck on them and this was something entirely new to me and I loved it. It must have been a sight, my body just floating in the water and these hands and mouths working on me. What really started to get me going was the mouth on my cock. It would release itself then it would come back onboard, I know it wasn't my imagination but each time this happened it felt like a different mouth. I didn't care who was sucking my cock as long as they didn't quit anytime soon.

All of the action being performed on me stopped all of a sudden.

"Dan, how do you like it so far?" Susie asked.

"Oh, fuck it's great!" I exclaimed. "What did you stop for and who's helping you out? I know you don't have two mouths!"

"Which mouth are you talking about Dan? This one…" she said as I felt a mouth slip over my cock.

"Or this one Dan?" she asked as another one tongued my belly and went up to a nipple. "Or are you talking about this one?" she asked once more as I could feel the breath of a person above my mouth then all of a sudden a tender pair of lips met mine; a delicate tongue pushed past my teeth and started to flick in my mouth. When once again Susie spoke up one final time, "Or did you mean this mouth Dan?" she asked and I sat there a bit bewildered! I counted up the mouths that were working on me and I came up with four.

"Oh shit, one of them had to be Bens!" I thought. Which one was it?

About that time the mouth on my cock really started to minister to me. On each up stroke the tongue would encircle my cock head and do this twirling action. Whoever it was sure knew what to do. The mouth that was kissing me stopped long enough for me to have it replaced with a hot little pussy. I was hoping that it was G's but I really couldn't tell. The mouth on my cock really started to pick up speed and suddenly I felt something different; a hand spread my ass cheeks and soon a finger started to wiggle it's way into my ass hole. I felt my ass muscles start to clamp down but Susie said, "Oh Dan, just relax baby. We won't hurt you, just let it happen."

I relaxed as best as I could and soon the finger working on my ass had slipped itself in completely. I could feel it move in and out slowly and I knew the familiar heat rising in me. With the pussy on my mouth all I could do was moan loudly. I could feel my cum rising and when it reached the top I shot a load into someone's waiting mouth. And the finger really started to press against my prostate gland and this completely sent me over the top. I could feel the hot cum leave my cock with each squirt; landing in this strangers mouth. Whoever was sucking didn't miss a beat either. They sucked and sucked like there wasn't going to be an end to my juicy cum but soon I couldn't take it anymore. My cock head was so sensitive that I thought I was going to pass out from over stimulation. Evidently someone read my mind and with one final suck upward the mouth, full of cum, left my bulging cock and the finger was removed.

Whoever's pussy rested on my mouth must have gotten worked up over me cumming and started to push in to my mouth that much harder. I could feel the pussy lips being parted by my nose each time she would slide her cunt down and then I'd hit her little spot between her ass and pussy with my tongue on the upward stroke. Thank god for bald pussies, I loved the feel of the satin skin slipping and sliding over my mouth. Pretty soon the body started to convulse and the pussy shoved hard into my face, just about bending my head backwards. Whoever it was jerked and bounced on my face and then nothing, she collapsed and slid down my body and into my arms. It didn't feel like Susie or G so I figured it must have been Tina. Whoever it was had a good tongue lapping from me and I enjoyed it immensely.