I Had to Break the Ice, He Did for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,186 Followers

I was shaking now and my cock was soaked with my pre-cum. Watching him slide in and out me was mind blowing. I was bare backing him, his cock felt to intense and I shot multiple loads on my chest. He pulled out and rubbed my cum on his throbbing boner and slid back in.

"Oh God Doug, this is so hot. Pound me hard, I want your cum to fill me all the way up."

He increased his force and gave it to me hard and fast. He was holding onto my legs as he bucked, giving me the most powerful sensations I ever felt. I began to cum again, my cock was not being touched, it just squirted all by itself., from the love he gave me. I grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard, holding in the last few squirts, then I aimed it at my face and let go. The first few jets of cum hit my neck, I wanted to get a shot in my mouth.

Doug saw this and it sent him over the edge. I could tell he was about to explode

in me any second. He started to slam me with all his strength. My ass was on fire for him and it felt wonderful. He grunted that sexy face and started to fill me with his warm cum. I could feel his cum shooting inside me and it was better than anything I ever felt up to that moment in my life. I was being taken by this hot straight guy, I never felt so much passion, between me and another person like this in my life. Taking this man to climax with my ass, was very erotic, nasty and fulfilling. He gave me one hell of an orgasm too. His fuck face was all I wanted to see.

He collapsed on me and we held on tight to each other. Our sweaty bodies smeared with cum and lust. He licked the cum off my neck and his face lit up. Then he went down my body licking everything insight. Then he sucked my semi-hard cock and gave me chills of euphoria. I was too sensitive and pulled him up, I needed a break to catch my breath and reload.

"Doug, care to join me for a shower?"

"That would be great, then we could start fresh again."

"I like the way you think. Let's go for it."

We enjoyed soaping each other up and playing around in the shower like two horny teenagers. What got me excited even more was, he seemed to want to be the girl now. When I washed his ass he, stuck it out and spread his cheeks for me. I took the hint and massaged his ass crack and stuck a finger in to get him ready. He was really getting worked up. He got down on his knees, as the water washed away our cum soaked bodies and began to suck my hardening cock. Soon he had me going and

I was completely hard again.

I had to stop him before I got any closer to orgasm. He seemed a little disappointed at first then gave me a hot kiss and we grinded together. We dried off and took a short break and chilled out for a while... Sitting on my bed in our towels we began to talk about our new experience. We shared everything we were thinking at that moment to each other, the feeling of our strong orgasms and the new passion we felt for one another. We talked about some of the kinky ideas we had and the fun things we could try. I asked him if he wouldn't mind trying on some tight bike shorts or some panties for me and he loved the idea. We both dressed up first in panties but they didn't fit very well. Doug suggested we put them on backwards and make them look like a thong, then we'd have more room up front for our hard cocks. It worked great and Doug's ass looked fucking hot. Then he pulled up the skin tight spandex shorts over his panties. It was so hot watching him tug the shorts up his nice firm buns. His ass was as fine as any I ever saw before. I was getting very turned on and pulled up my shorts. We stood face to face, then embraced each other in our sexy, slick clothes. Our cocks began to grind again and the lust came alive again. I could feel his cock growing and grinding on mine. It was getting hot real fast.

I got him on the bed on all fours in his sexy shorts and got behind him. I began to grind his hot ass and spread his buns for better access to his crack. He spread for me and pushed his ass back into me. We were pressing into one another hard and I had to have him.

I pulled his shorts down slowly exposing what looked like a sexy chicks ass in a thong. God it looked sexy and hot. After his shorts were gone, I put my face up to his ass crack and licked away like a horny devil. God this was fun, exciting and getting wild. My cock was harder than even, ready to penetrate this virgin ass. His buns were clean and smooth. I loved teasing him with my tongue back there. He was enjoying this way too much.

Time to make the next step, I gently pulled the panties down his ass and I got a good look at his tight little love hole. I got naked in a hurry and climbed on the bed. I began to slide my cock up and down his sweet ass crack. He was making a lot of noise and loosing control.

"Do you like what you see back there?" He panted.

"Fuck yes, your ass is so fucking hot. I have to take you all the way man."

"Take me Steve, I've always wanted to try this. I've always wanted to try this with the right guy."

"Am I the right guy?" I asked confidently.

He began to shake and spoke like a girl. Yes, I want you honey, you're making me crazy honey." His voice was cute and sexy and I was about to make his day.

I needed to get him ready, so I took the oil from the night stand and smeared it all over his ass and crack. I rubbed some on my cock and put it up to his butt. I was having trouble getting inside at first, then I had a great idea. I jumped up and got my little electric vibrator and got behind him. He saw it from the corner of his eye and he looked glad to see his new toy. I turned it on and slid it up and down his ass crack sending chills of ecstasy throughout his body. He began to make little high pitched noises like a cute girl.

"Oh Steve, Oh Steve." was all he could say.

I pushed it in and turned up the intensity. Doug easily took it all the way in. It was thin and 6 inches long. Smaller than my cock, in everyway.

"Oh Steve, Oh Steve." He said louder and louder, as I drove it all the way in; and all the way back out.

I jammed it in harder and faster with more gusto. Doug was loosing control of himself, and enjoying this way too much. I pushed it in one more time and left it inside, it was buried as far as it could go. I just left it there, buzzing for him, for another minute. Stretching him out for something way bigger to come.

My cock was more than ready and his ass was primed and ready for sex. I removed the vibrator and put my throbbing monster against his virgin ass. I got the head lined up with his butt hole and slid in the tip. I stopped and let him adjust to my size. My cock head was in and he squeezed me tight with his butt muscles. It was amazing and sexy as hell.

He panted hard. "Steve, that feels so good, I can take it man, I know I can. I want it bad, give it to me hard, take me all the way Steve."

I did as he asked and began to give him more of my meat. Inching my way deeper and deeper inside. I pulled back and rocked him slowly letting him adjust to my girth. He was going fucking nuts and began to push back on me and take it like a man. Soon we were free and wild. I held on tight to his hips and gave him all I had for about 5 or 6 minutes. He began to scream and beg for more my cum.

Then he shouted he was coming crazy. He shot all over the sheets and jerked his cock with his right hand. This was blowing my mind. I was about to cum any second now. I tried my best to hold my load for more intensity. I only made it another 10 seconds and then erupted like a fountain. My body shook and I began to shoot the biggest load of my life. I had a non stop orgasm for about 45 seconds. I was sent to the moon and back as I held on tight and filled his ass to the brim with the strongest orgasm of my life. I was on a different level of a sex high. I'm not sure if it was the intensity of his tight ass, or the out of control passion between us. It was hot, nasty and kinky all in one. If you can get past the awkwardness with a straight guy, you have to give this a try. It's freaking unbelievable. I had a feeling this would be great, but it was great times a thousand.

I eventually had to slide out of my lovers ass. I marveled at his ass hole, tight and sexy ass hell. Cum started seeping out of his sweet ass and I held him up on all fours. I stuck my finger in his ass and massaged my love juice all over his ass and crack. I wish I had a picture for you to feast on. It's an image that always turns me on now. My friends cute little ass with my clean fresh cum slowly leaking out. I rubbed my fading hard on one more time up and down his ass crack. I couldn't get enough of this guy. My cum was everywhere and we were oiled up and sweaty, like we had just run a August marathon in Georgia. His whole body look slick and sexy as ever. I fell on him and he turned to kiss me. Me made out very softly, letting our soft lips enjoy the gentle sensation of our new attraction. I smeared the cum all over his back and he fingered my ass hole.

For me It's hard to choose what is better. Taking a man's cock up the backdoor or pounding the tightest thing in the world, a tight straight guys virgin hole. It's a toss up. We both felt the same about this.

Same also goes for blow jobs as well. I love sucking Doug's cock, and I love his blow jobs. As long as we can kiss after and share the cum together, I'm always completely satisfied. It's so fucking intense, you just have to keep your eye open and be a little bold sometimes.

It's unsettling and scary to break the ice, but well worth it when it breaks in your favor.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,186 Followers
12