I Had To Wait For My Revenge

Story Info
Could I sit down at your table.
8.3k words
3.47
77.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to make my move this Wednesday night. While Richard was making love to me as he called it. He had given me yet again another weak sex when he was making love to me. He had just shot all his spunk into one of his condoms. He rolls off me and removes his condom. Then he drops it onto the bedroom floor. He leaves it on the floor and I have to get rid of it in the morning. Then he turns over to go to sleep.

Let me explain, my name is Chris Lonsdale. And have been married to Richard for four years. The first two years our sex life was good. No one could not as ask for a better lover. We made love most nights. He was able to shoot his load three times we made love. For me up to four long orgasms.

Richard was a good catch for me. He is tall, strong, and handsome. He was well up in a large company. He still had two more promotions to go at. As for myself, I am a male/female staff nurse. I do love my job. I am a bit shorter than him with a great figure and long legs. Little did he know, I was on the pill. I did not trust condoms.

Before we tied the knot. We were both going to focus on our careers. Yes, and not to have any children. Both of his parents died two year ago. So, we moved into the big house. Soon after moved our sex life changed. In those two years, our sex life had gone downhill. At first, I put it down to him losing them. But I was wrong, he was just on with life.

I worked in a hospital; I was able to find out some type of reason. About why my husband was losing interest in sex with me. I found out that some men after a few years of having good sex it stops. Then it would return back to normal. I was willing to wait.

Our sex life now was once mid-week and at weekends. I was getting some good sex but not like it was the years before. He always shot his load of spunk into one of his condoms. He rolls off me, takes off the condom, turns over and goes to sleep. I wanted my husband back the way it used to be.

After that Wednesday, I started to think of any reason that I had done to change our sex life. I could think of one thing that was amiss. I turned my mind to him. What might be changing him?

I sat down and started to think about the last few weeks. Then it hit me that he was coming home late four nights a week. Then I realized he had been going on for months. No, not months. It was for the last two years. All I could think of was he was cheating on me. How did I find out without him knowing?

I was on my lunch break thinking hard of ways to find out. On Thursday night he was home two and a half hours late. Straight into the shower and changed his clothes he had been doing this a while.

Friday night, he came home two hours late. Showered and changed his clothes. Just thinking about it he had been doing it for months before. On the same night he did the same thing. The man I loved was cheating on me.

Was doing some shopping in town and while I was having a coffee a woman walked up to me.

"Hello, Chris Lonsdale, may I join you," she said.

I looked up at her and did not recognize her.

"It's me Margaret, Richard's secretary.

So, I invited her to sit down.

"Chris, you seem to be in another world."

"Sorry, I am just mulling things over in my head."

"I want to talk to another woman. I may be able to help you."

"Why have you been crying? Let us talk."

I looked at her. "You don't, what do you know about my problems?"

"A trouble shared is a trouble halved."

"Now please tell me what is troubling you."

"Remember we have known each other for a long time."

"And we have spoken about things in the past."

"Margret, if I tell you, you must promise me you will not say a single word to Richard."

She made a promise to me. I then started to cry. "Promise me, you will not say a word to anyone."

"I promise you."

"Richard is cheating on me!"

"And I have been doing it four nights a week and I don't know what to do."

"Come on now dry those tears."

Margret asked for a bottle of wine. She was worried about Chris. By the time the wine arrived. It had given Margret time to think. What she was going to say to Chris. They were just looking at each other.

"I was going to tell you something!"

" Please promise me you will not tell Richard?"

"It must be a secret between us."

Margret went on to say. "YES, he has been cheating on you for about two years."

Sorry, I didn't have the heart to tell you I was hoping you would find out by yourself."

"Chris, please forgive me."

"How could you know he has been cheating on me for two years."

"You know I only work for him, we'll all his calls come through me before I transfer them. We have an intercom for both of us."

"Yes, go on then."

Margret picked up her large glass of wine, which was half-full, and drank most of it.

"Well, he gets phone calls from women on some days. They all call themselves Chris. They use the same name but sound different."

She picked up her glass of wine but did not drink. Then she went on to say.

"He now and then closes the door between the both of us. Then he makes a call to someone. One day I touched the intercom switch. He was taking to her about their sex they were going to have."

"Sorry, Chris, I wish I was not the one to pass this news onto you. Please, don't tell him where you. got this from. It must be a secret between the both of us."

She finished off her wine and filled both our glasses.

"I love Richard with all my heart. I would do anything for him, you know that? Margret, can you help me."

"How can I help."

"Give me your phone number and it is mine. You can get in touch with me at any time. I am so glad you called in the coffee shop today. I know now I must do something soon for sure."

"What you were going to do."

"First, I am going to hire a PD. Then act as normal as I can so Richard does not suspect anything."

I had booked a day off on Monday. I was going to visit my family in the next town. It will have to wait for now. Sunday, I looked for a PD in the phone book. First thing on Monday, I phoned him. I had an appointment for me in two hours' time.

I told the PD that my husband was cheating on me. I wanted to know the truth. I told him his full name, gave him a photo and the type of car he drove.

"How can I pay you without my husband knowing."

He told me he has a company that sells women's clothes.

"You take some clothes home he will think they are expensive."

"Sorry but they are cheap."

"Show him the clothes in less than a week he will have forgotten the cost. " "You keep doing this until you have paid the bill."

"He told me to get in touch in two days for an update," he said.

Monday and Tuesday, he was home two hours late. Showered and changed his clothes. I knew now he was cheating on me now for sure. I got a text from my PD. It read, please get in touch as soon as you finish work.

I went to the PD office before I went home. He gave me a quick update.

"Yes, it looks very much like he is cheating on you with two women. I know which room he uses. I will get photos of them, entering and leaving the hotel. He would check it out on Thursday and Friday. Can you call in on Saturday for an update?

At the weekend in the PD office.

"Yes, it looks very much like he is cheating on you. Here are photos of them entering and leaving the hotel. How do you want me to proceed? Before you answer that. I know the manager who has been most helpful in the past. He allows me to install cameras in the rooms. How do you want me to proceed?"

"Get them Installed."

"I will have them installed on Monday before he arrives. Next week I will give you a full update for the next four days."

Monday and Tuesday he came home late, straight into the shower, and changed his clothes. Wednesday, He made love to me. There was nothing to shout about. Thursday and Friday he came home late, straight into the shower, and changed his clothes.

At the weekend in the PD office. He handed me reports, photos, and recordings. I now had proof he was cheating on me with two women. I now had to watch the recordings of him fucking the two women. I was not looking forward to it at all.

Disc No. one it was labelled Monday. This is No one Slut.

In the hotel room. Richard holds her by the waist. Their lips met and there was a kiss. He finds the zipper on the back of her short dress. She turns her back to him. Then he pulls down the zipper all the way down. She turns to face him. He holds her at her waist tightly. Their lips met again. Both his hands go to the sluts' shoulders. He grips her short dress. Sliding it off her shoulders he lets the dress fall to the floor. She steps out of it. The slut is standing in front of Richard. She is in her bra and knickers with high heels on.

Down goes the zipper on his pants. She unbuckles his belt then his pants button. She gives them a quick pull and they fall down to his ankles. His shirt is quickly undone and it lands on her short dress. Their lips met once again. Richard has to sit on the bed to take off his pants. His shoes and socks come off then his pants. They join with the other clothes on the floor. He stands up and a bulge growing in his briefs.

He unclips her bra pulling it off. That joins the other clothes on the floor. He rolled his hands around her tits. He grips her nipples. They are sticking out and hard. He grips her nipples with his fingers twisting and pulling them. His hands cup her tits. Her hands go on top of his hands.

His mouth finds her right nipple, he sucks it hard. She holds the back of his head pulling to her right tit. Then he takes hold of her knicker and starts to pull them down her legs. Her knickers are below her knees he stops. He kisses the top of her twat. She pulls his head towards her, giving out a quiet moan. He carries on slipping her knickers down to her ankles. Her ankle comes out from her knickers. She does the same with her other ankle. Her knickers join the other clothes on the floor.

She stands up and walks her backwards to the bed. She sits down on the end of the bed. He kneels down and she spreads her legs. His head is trying hard to get into her twat. She held his head with both her hands making sure he was going nowhere. He licked and sucked her twat for minutes. She starts to shake, calling out I am Cumming. He keeps on licking and sucking her twat until she stops shaking.

He stands up and the bulge in his briefs is good and hard. She takes hold of his briefs and starts to pull them down. His dick jumps out. She pulls his briefs down to his ankles and he steps out of them. His briefs join the rest of clothes on the floor.

She falls back on the bed pushing herself up the bed. His dick is hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in missionary position. He thrusts his dick into her twat an inch or so. Thrust again and again he wants his length inside her. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly in a leg lock. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out I am Cumming she says me too. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. He shoots his first load of spunk into her twat.

"Get at the bottom of the bed and spread them wide."

She kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets off the bed and gets behind her. With one almighty thrust his dick slides in her soaking wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips pulling her onto him. He fucks her to death doggy style for a few minutes. Moan after moan comes from her. Fuck me faster she calls out. Her hips are out of control. So are his. Two loud screams come from both of them. He shoots his second load of spunk into her twat.

She lays on her back. His dick is still hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in missionary position again. He thrusts his dick into her twat. Thrust again and again. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out I am Cumming. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. He shoots his third load of spunk into her twat.

God he is still hard. She gets between his legs. His dick goes right to the back of her throat. She sucks him off. He shoots his last load of spunk into her mouth.

They get dressed. They both left the bedroom.

Disc No. two it was labelled Tuesday. This is No two Slut.

In the hotel room. He was sitting in the bedroom chair. The woman was standing in front of him. She still was on every piece of clothing still on from when she walked in the door. He smiles at her. She told him to put some music on and stay in the chair. She waits for the music then she takes off her coat.

The woman throws her coat on to the other chair. She moves in time with the music. Off comes her low-cut top that follows her coat.

The slut keeps in time with the music doing a full striptease for him. She pulls down the zipper on her short skirt and undo's the button. She holds the short skirt with both hands swaying her hips from side to side. Lowering her short skirt slowly down swaying her hips. She keeps in time with the music. He wants to help. His mouth is wet.

She stops him. She lets go of the short skirt and it falls to the floor. She steps out of the skirt then with one-foot kicks onto the chair with her top. The slut is standing in front of him. She is in her bra and knickers with high heels on. She still is keeping in time with the music swaying her body.

She tells him to stand up and strip. He jumps to his feet and strips leaving his clothes on the floor. She tells him to sit back in the chair. She keeps in time with the music swaying her body. The slut turns her back on him. She takes off her bra and lands on the chair with her top and shirt. She turns her head looking over her shoulder at his hard dick. She holds her knicker, sliding them down and bending over. Wriggling her hips at him. The woman takes off her knickers, throwing them to the rest of her clothes. She spreads her legs apart and he gets a good view of her twat.

She turns around. His dick is standing up vertical and hard. She holds the sides of her tits pushing them together. She lets go of her tits; her nipples are like organ stops. She swaying her body from side to side her tits wriggle about. She bends down and her tits are hanging there. He wants to grab hold of her tits. She stands up moving towards him. She takes hold of his dick. She has both her legs outside of his legs. The slut mounts him. She is facing him holding his dick slides into her twat. He sucks both her tits. He is playing with her tits she was fucking him. The music goes faster. She keeps in time with the music. Bobbing up and down fast. He calls out I am Cumming. She is already there before him and lets out a scream. He sends his first load of spunk in her twat. Their lips met and there was a kiss.

The woman gets off him and mounts the bottom of the bed. She kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets up and gets behind her. With one almighty thrust his dick slides in her soaking wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips pulling her onto him. He fucks her to death doggy style for a few minutes. Moan after moan comes from her. Fuck me faster she calls out. Her hips are out of control. So are his. Two loud screams come from both of them. He shoots his second load of spunk into her twat.

He pulls out his dick she crawls up the bed and turns over. His dick is hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in missionary position. He thrusts his dick into her twat an inch or so. Thrust again and again he wants his length inside her. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly in a leg lock. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out I am Cumming she says me too. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. He shoots his third load of spunk into her twat.

He pulls her down to the bottom of the bed. He kneels down in front of her legs and spreads them wide. His head is trying hard to get into her twat. She held his head with both her hands making sure he was going nowhere. He licked and sucked her twat for minutes. She starts to shake, calling me Cumming. He keeps on licking and sucking her twat until she stops shaking. He stands up and she falls back on the bed pushing herself up the bed.

He is still hard. She gets between his legs. His dick goes right to the back of her throat. She sucks him off. He shoots his last load of spunk into her mouth. She licks the head of his dick and the length of his dick enjoying the taste of both of their sex juices.

They get dressed. They both left the bedroom.

Disc No. Three it was labelled Thursday. This is No one slut.

In the hotel room. Their lips met and there was a kiss. They both strip each other. She gets on the bed; her legs open as wide as she can. His dick is hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in missionary position. He thrusts his dick into her twat. Thrust again and again he wants his length inside her. She gives a moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster and harder. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out I am Cumming she says me too. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. He shoots his first load of spunk into her twat.

He gets off her. The slut mounts to the bottom of the bed. She kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets up and gets behind her. With one almighty thrust his dick slides in her wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips pulling her onto him. He fucks her doggy style for a few minutes. Moan after moan comes from her. Fuck me faster she calls out. Her hips are out of control. So are his. Two loud screams come from both of them. He shoots his second load of spunk into her twat.

They both lay on the bed side by side. His dick is hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in missionary position again. He thrusts his dick into her soaking wet twat. Thrust again and again. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly. Then she calls out fuck me. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out that I am Cumming. She is also ready to Cum. A scream from both of them. He shoots his third load of spunk into her twat.

The woman stands up and mounts the bottom of the bed. She kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs very wide. He gets up and comes in behind her. With one almighty thrust his dick slides in her soaking wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips tightly pulling her onto him. He fucks her to death doggy style for a few minutes. Moans and more moans come from her. Fuck me she calls out. Then screams come from both of them. He shoots his last load of spunk into her twat.

They get dressed. They both left the bedroom.

Disc No. Four it was labelled Friday. This is No Two Slut.

In the hotel room. She has a big bag with her and she opens it up on the bed. Out falls a blindfold, mouth ball gag, leg-and arm bonded straps. He starts to strip and then she strips. He gets on the bed. It must be his turn to be tied up. She uses the arm bonded straps round his wrists. He stretches out his arms at full stretch. She ties the bonded straps to the top of the bed posts. He wriggles down the bed. She ties his ankles with bonded straps and he spreads his legs wide. Now she ties the straps to the castors on the bottom of the bed. She has to use all her strength to pull the straps tight.