I Had To Wait For My Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Divorced, at last I now have an ex."

I am a free woman."

David handed to me the big bunch of flowers smiling.

"I hope not for long. Will you marry me?"

I looked at him with a smile and dropped the flowers on the floor. My arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss. Breaking from the kiss.

"YES."

Screaming out.

"But there is one condition?

"YES, whatever it is."

"David, no cheating on me."

"Not a chance in hell."

Three days later, we were married and our sex life was great.

The two women got their child support. And I had the house. And a new car! I sold the house and moved near to the hospital. One night David looked at me.

"I would like to have two or three kids, what do you say."

"I would too."

My mothering instinct was now sky high. Five years now had the past we had two boys, a girl, and our sex life still on the up.

I was in town with David and the kids and by chance. My ex was walking towards both of us. We all stopped Richard, looked at me. He had a depressed face then he spoke.

"Chris, I must tell you this," Richard said.

"Chris, you were the best thing that ever happened to me, I was so stupid about what I did. "I wish I could turn the clock back seven years."

He looked at me then at the three kids

"You know I wish your three were mine."

He did not say a word for a minute or two. He looked at the kids.

"You might as well know. The two women I was screwing have taken me to the cleaners. I am supporting two kids and I don't even see them what a fool I was."

Richard turned to look at David. It was hard for him to speak.

"Look after her, I wish I had her now."

David turned to me and kissed me. Then he turned to Richard.

"YES, you must be stupid, your loss, my gain."

"I love her so very much."

Richard walked away with his head down.

We walked into the town and we were surrounded by crowds.

David looked at me. Then he shouted out.

"I love you so very much."

And then gave me a long kiss.

After that long kiss.

"I love you so very much," I screamed at the top of my voice.

But. I had to wait for my revenge.