I Hate Elevators

Story Info
A 750 word Valentine's Day mini-story.
819 words
4.22
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

Have you ever had your worst nightmare collide with your most intense wet dream? It happened to me last year.

To understand I need to give you some background. I work at a tech company in a high rise office building. We have the 40th through 44th floors. So I have to take elevators, several times a day. I can hear you saying, "Big deal." Well, to me it is a big deal. I am slightly claustrophobic and my worst nightmares always revolve around elevators.

About a year ago, a modeling agency moved into the building. Have I mentioned that I am really shy? Especially around pretty women?

The modeling agency had just taken over an office on the second floor to do interviews and sometimes to do the makeup and outfitting before photo shoots, which are done on the 45th floor. So I am frequently torn between terror and lust. And that is exactly where I found myself that morning.

I had the elevator to myself when I got on in the lobby. The chime sounded immediately, so I knew we were stopping on floor two.

When the doors opened, a dozen heart stoppingly beautiful models in very skimpy bikinis stepped in. I was glad I was wearing loose jeans because I immediately got an erection. They were hot and the bikinis were really skimpy. There was probably only enough cloth on all of them put together to make an average sized handkerchief. And they smelled good.

I could have died when this brunette backed up and pressed against my groin. She knew it too. She kept moving her butt from side to side teasing my now aching cock. Too much longer and I was going to have a wet spot in my pants. That was the wet dream part.

The nightmare part happened around floor 27. That's when the elevator lurched and stopped and the emergency lights came on. Chaos ensued as bodies jumped up and fell down at the sudden stop. Boobs flew out of tops and then there was a tangle of bodies on the floor.

The young lady in front of me was not one of the fallen as I had instinctively wrapped my arms around her to steady her. As things stopped moving, I realized that I had grabbed hold of her boobs to hold her up.

How embarrassing. I started to pull back and she grabbed my hands and made circles over her nipples with my palms before letting them go.

There was a lot of moaning and groaning but no organization, so I coughed to get attention and then shouted, "Is anyone hurt?"

Not hearing a "yes" I spoke loudly, "Good. I am going to help you all to get back on your feet, so wait for me to help you up."

I grabbed the hand of a blonde who looked to be mostly off the pile and pulled her up, then a brunette, then another blonde. Pretty soon everyone was back on their feet, except a tiny redhead who had twisted her ankle. We left her sitting against the wall.

When I pulled out my phone the first blonde I had helped up, slapped it out of my hands, yelling, "This is no time for pictures, asshole."

Not thinking, I put my face right in hers and said, "I was trying to call for help. Look," I pointed to the missing emergency phone. Just then I heard a strange voice. I turned and the girl that had backed into me had my phone and was explaining that we were stuck.

It took almost an hour to get us out and I was in a fetal position by the time I saw the fireman's face helping me out. I was free. I walked the remaining floors up the stairs up to my office in a daze.

Later, I got a call to come to reception. No idea why.

When I got there, the brunette from the elevator was there, the one whose boobs I molested. She was holding my phone. She thanked me for helping out before I melted down and she wanted to know if I would go out with her tonight since it was Valentine's Day. I was flabbergasted. So I said yes.

She said her name was Melody and she had taken the liberty of putting her contact information in my phone and I was to pick her up at 7. We gave each other our virginities that night.