All Comments on 'I Hate Elevators'

by JamesMiehoff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty bad

Enough with this 750 word shit. Why don't you try writing a real story?

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 4 years ago

Fun story. There's not a lot you can do with character development in 750 words (fun format, by the way) when trying to set the scene and tell the tale, so here the ending was a bit of a surprise. Still, it had been established that he was shy, so it really wasn't a bad one.

Thanks for writing.

JamesMiehoffJamesMiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment.

I have written a number of "real" stories. The 750 word format is a just a tool to force focus on the elements of a story and to be able to learn and practice how to balance background, character development, action and plot. Obviously, it is not a format for everyone, so please feel free to check out some of my longer pieces.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 4 years ago
Short and sweet.

What a nice, short and sweet story. Don't listen to Anon. Not every story needs to be a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey there anonymous

YOU try writing a story. I know I can’t, that’s why I appreciate the time and effort these folks put in to please you!!!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Nice romance

With a little terror, nightmares and a wet dream, really nice flash story, well done.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

We gave each other our virginities that night.

this line broke suspension of disbelief for me lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous